Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tony!" she warned, looking back at me worriedly, afraid that I might wake, she leaned back with one hand to try and grab the blanket from when it had blown back.

Tony had other ideas, pivoting my mother so she fell back towards me with a startled cry. She caught herself leaning back with both arms. Tony now kneeled between her spread legs lining his cock up with her entrance. He plunged his small cock in with a rough slap, making my mom moan in appreciation.

"Hey dude, I'm fucking your Mom!" shouted Tomas at me. I lay there pretending to be passed out, ashamed that I couldn't escape the situation. "See! When your son drinks too much he goes out cold, it will be least a couple hours before he wakes up."

Mom glanced ashamedly at me as my best friend statically thrust into her, studying my face closely for any sign on consciousness. She couldn't tell that my eye was slightly cracked, and I was witnessing the whole scene in abject horror.

"We could fuck on top of him and he still wouldn't wake up" Tony said grunting. At his own brusque comment, he looked up at me with a roguish grin.

He abruptly reached over my mom's legs. Firmly grabbing her under her ass, my short friend lifted and projected Mom back another foot. She fell with an alarmed squeal, as he rammed into her cookie forcibly.

My startled mother, collapsed backwards onto my chest. She was now leaning back, her head and upper shoulders lying horizontally on top of me. And I could feel the jolts as my best friend shoved into my mother's cervix.

I kept my eyes closed like a scared turtle in his shell, hoping that it would end soon.

"See Sharon, your son is still asleep" said Tony grinning ear to ear as he fucked my mother on top of me. She protested and tried to wriggle, but he held her there continuing to rotate his hips against her pelvis.

From the corner of my batted eye, I saw Mom crank her head down to the right to view my face. Tony was rapidly thrusting into her now, their movement transferring into my ragdoll form. My body rocked with every pummel Tony gave Mom's pussy, and I felt the jolt every time he bottomed out in her muffin. I schooled my expression and tried not to react, while inwardly cringing in horror.

As per my typical behavior when drinking, Mom thought I was just unable to wake while sleeping off the booze. Satisfied I wasn't coming around, she returned her gaze to my friend.

Because Tony had leaned Mom back-over my midsection, I couldn't really see her face. My head was resting limply to my right, as I lay on my back, and I had an angled side view through my peaked lids, of my best friend's small white willie entering my mother's hairy nether regions.

In missionary his hips were saluting my mother's, furry cunt with crisp slaps. My best friend fucked my mother on top of me, banging the very hole that I came out of in wild abandon.

I felt ashamed and humiliated, as my mother arced her back against me, using my prone form to support herself, while Tony banged into her hairy muff. I couldn't believe that Mom would let my best friend, have his way with her like this. Letting the teenage boy fuck her, not only right in front of her sleeping son, but directly on top of his unconscious form.

"Hurry and finish Tony" mom said huskily "I don't want Steven to wake up" Toms face was red and he was grunting like a caveman as he dug into my mom. Still gripping her hips, my best friend sunk his three inch cock into her mature honeypot, repeatedly dashing himself into her before retracting.

"Oh Fuck Yea Sharon! YOUR HOT PUSSY IS GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!" Tony shouted, not caring if I woke up.

Mom glanced at my face again anxiously, as my ragdoll body shuddered beneath them. Seeing that I still seemed asleep she turned back to my best friend, staring at him intently.

"That's it Tony cum in me" Mom hissed in pleasure "Cum in Steven's mom, dump your young load into your best friend's mother"

She encouraged him to finish in her hairy snatch. The sound of calming ocean waves was accompanied by frenzied slaps of flesh on flesh, grunting, and wet squishing noises, as Mom's vagina battled to absorb my friend's cock.

"I need to feel your teenage seed Tony, I don't care if you're my son's best friend" she screeched, tone escalating.

"I'm... I'm cumming Sharon.... I'm cumming!.... I can't believe I'm actually cumming inside of you!" Tony howled as he discharged.

Still begging my best friend like a two-cent ho, my mom reached around and grabbed my friend's cheeks trying to pull him deeper as his tiny member gushed into her love canal.

Toms cheeks clenched as he juddered fitfully. His hips twitched in sporadically jolts, as he had the best orgasm of his life.

My best friend had my mother, bent backwards over my unconscious form, like I was some sort of inanimate beach log.

Horrifically... I could feel every shudder, every twinge, each miniscule quake of my best friend's completion.

Tony contorted; facial expression strained as he fucked his load into my mom's wet hole. His groans petering off, steadily releasing his tension in Mom's hungry uterus.

My mom sighed in relief as she felt her son's teenage friend flood her. The young man's ooze felt like hot bursts of extasy. Fireworks of warm goo fountained into her, fulfilling some sort of primal satisfaction. A deep ache finally assuaged as Tony's small pecker spewed it's seed into a hungry void she hadn't known she had.

Slowly Tony withdrew with a looking spent, finally letting Mom push herself up so she was no longer reclining on my chest. They both stood towering, over my prone position on the ground.

I could sense my mother watching my face, trying to sense any sort of reaction. I continued to pretend to sleep, as I mentally cried, betrayed that she would do this to me, ashamed that I had just lay there and done absolutely nothing...... as my best friend fucked my mother right on top me. "How could she!" I lamented to myself.

Satisfied I hadn't woken, my mom turned towards the horizon staring out at the waves, saggy mature breasts hanging, a far-away look in her eyes. As the ocean breeze tossed her long auburn hair, the golden sunlight illuminated her naked form. I could see a long trickling stream of my friend's juice running down the inside of her leg.

"My son can never find out, remember...." Mom trailed off quietly, still looking hypnotized by the waves. "Come on.. we should get washed off before the other boys get back"

As my mom bent over to grab her towel, I caught a sneak peak of her beaten pussy.

Mom's wet slit shone in the sunlight, and a long slug of my friend's cum clung to the inside of her cresting pussy lip. Draped there indecently it stared at me like a crescent moon. I clenched my eyes in disgust, but it was too late the image of her mature cleft as it leaked miniscule trickles of semen was branded into my minds eye.

Finally, I was alone as they walked in a comfortable silence towards the water. I huddled in fetal position with my head held in my hands, unable to cope with what had just happened.

My best friend had just fucked my mother. He had been cheeky enough to fuck her on top of me, using my supposedly unconscious body, like a piece of furniture. And I..... not wanting to ruin our friendship, had lain there like a bitch, and let him ram my willing mother into climax.

I felt deep shame for not standing up and doing something, for just waiting it out and letting them use me as a cushion to fuck on. "What the fuck is wrong with you" I said to my self "you should have stopped them" self-loathing and swirling anxiety built inside my stomach.

Eventually I decided to do....the only thing I could do... nothing. I had already committed, If I confronted them now, then I had just endured that abuse.... for nothing. In order to make my sacrifice worth it, I had to continue to pretend like it never happened.

Stifling my sobs, I dried my eyes and lay back down, determined to not look like I had been crying when the other guys got back. Exhausted from the emotional rollercoaster I unintentionally drifted off to sleep.

When I woke again most of the guys were back, Troy, Raj, and Jeff had returned with more beer, cheerily passing around cold cans.

Ben, Carl, and Ricky were returning from their walk down the beach, each grabbing a fresh beverage from the communal case as they sat down.

Mom and my best friend still hadn't returned from their swim, so It was just the guys.

"Did you see some of those racks, boys!" Ben exclaimed, obviously having enjoyed the view on their walk.

"Yea but none of them had a pair as nice as Steven's mom" Ricky replied casually.

"Agreed!" affirmed Troy matter of factly, as if his asshole option somehow validated the statement. "Sharon has got those big ole MILF biddies" he said, miming wrangling a big pair of breasts between his hands.

The guys laughed, chipping in their consensus, talking about how nice my mom's udders were. I sat there red in the face, unable to block out their voices, as they discussed Mom's body.

"If you think her jugs are the best apart about her, wait until you see this guys" Carl brought out his phone and opened it with a flick across the screen.

Raj and Jeff gathered behind Carl to see whatever he had up on the screen.

I watched their mouths drop as they exclaimed out loud.

"no fucking way" said Raj, mouth hanging, he glanced at me and laughed. Jeff quickly following suite, until all the guys, interested in the commotion, were sitting opposite of me huddled around Carl's screen.

Carl looked up at me with a wily smile plastered on his face.

"Dude, you have to send that to me!" requested Raj, in a awed voice.

"Sure I'll send it to the group-chat" promised Carl. We had started a group text chat for planning our beach day. I heard a series of dings as everyone's phone registered the new message.

I fished my phone out of my bag dreading to see what Carl had posted. It seemed it was some sort of video. My thumb hovered over the thumbnail hesitantly, before I clicked on the image so it would play.

As the video started playing, at first there was only thick green foliage, but then the camera angle shifted and I felt my heart jump at what came into view. It was my Mom on her knees giving my best friend a BJ in the woods. The angle grew shaky again as Carl lodged his phone in the V of a tree-branch, so it captured Mom, as she gave Tony the royal treatment. From the camera's, now fixed angle, Ben and Carl walked into the frame confronting my Mother in the little clearing as she performed on Tony.

Carl had filmed the entire episode earlier. I watched as my mom sucked the three teenage boys on camera, her moment of shame immortalized. My only consolation prize was that the video hadn't captured me as I hid in the nearby bushes.

It was a pretty shitty consolation prize. All my friends now had, at their fingertips, a blowbang porno starring the School MILF. All their "your mom jokes", now justified. The teenage boys had indisputable evidence that my normally sweet mom was a slut.

The video had captured her sultry words as Mom's filthy mouth begged Tony to "cum in Steven's Mother's mouth!" She talked and sucked him to orgasm, face splattered in the ejaculate of my other two friends.

I hung my head in embarrassment unable to meet any of their eyes, deeply wishing we had never come to the beach today.

That's when Tony and my mom returned from their dip in the ocean. Mom's tits bounced as she jogged up laughing. Her pear shaped breasts dripped of tiny droplets of water, glistening in the sunlight.

"Your all back!" my Mom exclaimed merrily" somehow able to pretend like earlier events hadn't taken place. My friends were all staring up at her grinning, drinking in her mature body with their horny teenage eyes.

Mom thought they were all just so happy to see her, smiling back at them with her hands on her hips, sun outlining her generous curves.

"Honey, your up!" Mom said cheerily upon seeing that I was sitting again. "Your friends were worried they were going to have to carry you out of here" She came and leaned forward to put her hand on my forehead, as she frowned. "No more booze for you mister" My mother forbade me. "Consider yourself cut off"

I groaned desperately needing another drink to cope with the torture I had just been put through.

"No complaining mister!" Mom said sternly, eliciting a round of snickers from my friends. "You overdid it and now you need to sober up"

I hung my head again, which she must have seen as confirmation, because my naked mom turned away from me and had a seat in our little circle. She didn't refuse, when Jeff passed her a cold beer leering at her appreciatively, nor did she refuse another hit of the joint that was being passed around. Once again, Mom was oblivious to the subtle undercurrent of raging teen hormones as my friends stole leering glances at her exposed privates.

They continued to drink and enjoy the beautiful day as I miserably contemplated just leaving, the only problem being that I didn't have money for a cab and it was a five hour walk back home. None of us were in any condition to drive and the plan had been to drive here and then we all split the fare for a ride home. I sat there suffering in silence hoping that maybe my Mom or one of the guys would call a cab, so I could leave with them.

But it seemed the beach party was in full swing, everybody laughing and having a great time. My teenage friends were all vying for an opportunity to chat up my nude mother. She was loving the attention clearly buzzed. She smiled and laughed at their immature jokes, further solidifying her reputation amongst the horny boys as the cool mom.

I couldn't believe Mom was acting like nothing had happened. Not only had she sucked off three of my good friends in the woods, she had even let one of them fuck her, on top of my unconscious body. She had ruined my social life, literally every guy I hung out with, now had a video of my mother gagging down three of them, like she was competing is some sort of hotdog eating competition. I knew every one of them would go home tonight and jerk off to the sight of her MILF lips milking her son's friends.

Mom chatted on cheerily, unaware that her secret was out. Innocent to the fact, that all of her son's friends, now knew about her rendezvous in the woods. I watched my friends eye my unclothed mother like a piece of meat.

My mother stood up, breasts swinging,

"I'm going to go use the ladies room again" she announced tipsily. My best friend Tony volunteered to go with her before anybody else could speak up. Mom looked at Tony appreciatingly. "It is a long walk to the bathrooms and, I would welcome the company" She thanked him.

"You're such a gentleman Tony" she complimented him, voice fading, as they walked down the beach disappearing around the corner.

Over the next few minutes more of my friends left to use the washroom. Until it was just me Ben, Carl, and Jeff. I watched Carl make a signal towards Jeff, with a quick jerk of his head, as if to say "let's go". They both got up and left without a word.

As they began to dessert us, I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, wondering why they were all going at the same time. As Carl and Jeff walked away, I stood up.

"Hey what the hell is going on here!" I shouted after them "Where are you going" when I went to follow, my friend Ben grabbed my arm forcefully as he spun me to face him,

"Sit down" he commanded. "When I didn't immediately comply, he placed both hands on my shoulders and shoved me down. I fell back on my butt, startled at the sudden violence.

"What the fuck man!" I said glaring up at him wounded. He looked down at me coldly.

"Look buddy, you don't want to see what is about to happen, trust me" He said looking down condescendingly. "This is for your own good, you are going to sit right there until we get back, feel free to have as much beer as you want, he said gesturing at the cooler."

I tried to stand again but Ben was ready, quickly shoving me back down before I could fully rise.

"But Ben..." I pleaded, voice cracking I felt my eyes start to water. "we're supposed to be friends.." I trailed off pitifully.

My friend looked down at me with disgust on his face.

"Yea we're still friends" he said awkwardly, as he turned away. "Stay here, wait for us to get back, trust me you're not missing anything" Ben strode off, leaving me alone on the beach blanket, with all our scattered belongings. The ocean waves crashed as I internally battled with myself, torn between following and staying.

I didn't know what they were planning but it couldn't be good, I had to stop them I determined.

Fictitious scenes kept playing in my head of me coming to my mom's rescue like a hero, us immediately leaving together and me giving my so-called friends the middle finger as we departed.

Standing, I trod after them, searching the beach for signs of my friends. I couldn't spot any of them, so decided to keep walking, I walked anxiously for 20 minutes scouring the shoreline but still didn't find any sign of my friends.

When I arrived at the bathrooms and couldn't find my Mom or the guys, I started trudging back defeatedly, kicking sand with my feet.

Similar to the last time I had walked to the washrooms, I heard voices coming from the forest. Dreading what I would find, I crept into the brush. I didn't have to go far before I stumbled onto their poorly concealed hiding place.

In a much larger clearing than last time my naked mother stood, facing my best friend, Tony. I was about 12 feet away and could hear their voices drifting clearly through the warm summer air.

"Come on Sharon" my best friend begged. "just one more time, you are just so hot!"

"No Tony" Mom told him frowning. "It was a one-time thing we can't keep doing this." Mom had her arms crossed over her breasts. "You are my son's best friend and less than half my age, I understand that you are a horny teenager but you will just have to control yourself"

I inwardly cheered, "Yea that's it, tell him off Mom!" I hoped the booze and weed were wearing off and she was finally coming back to her senses.

I looked around but none of my other friends where anywhere to be found. Relaxing a-bit I considered that maybe I had overreacted, when the other guys had left. I had just assumed they were going to find my mom.

"This was a mistake Tony, I fulfilled your little fantasy, but it can't continue." My mom continued to reject him.

Tony put on a hurt expression looking up at my Mom with a sad face.

"It really was amazing being with you Sharon, my dream come true. it's just ..... if today's the only day.... The only time ....could you please ....." He looked down at his crotch "just one more time, the last time, I promise" he finished in a rush. A moment of quiet stretched as he pleaded with his eyes.

My mom sighed, shoulders dropping.

"Okay Okay, but this is the last time" she said, looking at him sternly. I watched in disbelief as my mother once again dropped to her knees.

"Well off with them" Mom said looking up at my best friend with her eyebrows raised.

Tony quickly dropped his shorts, his small pecker wasn't yet hard, no doubt exhausted from all the times he had cum in and on my mother today. His little shrimp hung there expectantly as my mom leaned forward and tenderly lifted it with her tongue, letting it rest there before guiding his cock deeper into her soft mouth.

I watched my mom blow my friend's limp dick, trying to get him hard for the third time that day. His pale white pecker slithered in and out of her puckered hole rapidly. Mom worked him with abandon, deepthroating and gagging on his tiny cock, in what must have been the sloppiest blowjob I've ever seen.

1...56789...13