Mom's Panties: Daughter's Panties

Story Info
Daughter moves in and leaves her panties laying around.
8.3k words
4.71
72k
77
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers

Mom and I had now been living together for a year, enjoying each other to the fullest. Sex with her was amazing to say the least, and she loved to feed my kinky fetish by leaving her panties wherever I could find them, sometimes in the most unlikely of places.

I had to laugh to myself one day when I sat down at the desk in my home office, opened the drawer to get out some papers and there were a pair of her panties. She had worn them and left them there for me to smell her while she was out at one of her women's group meetings.

I jerked off into them, folded them up and left them on her bed for her to find when she got home. After she got back a few hours later, she came into my office while I was working, got down in front of me and gave me one of her incredible blowjobs, nearly sucking the life out of me.

When she was done, she grinned, licked off any remaining drops of cum from my dick and said, "You are such a naughty man, leaving your cum in my panties like that, when you know I always want it inside me."

Who was I to argue with her?

Now that mom was sixty-nine, she did not have the physical stamina to fully keep up sexually, but it sure was not from lack of effort. She was starting to have trouble with some arthritis in her hips and was not able to manage quite as much as she had when we first started being intimate.

I did not have a problem with it, and just took great care to be gentle with her when she had flare ups of pain from the arthritis, but she began to worry and no matter what I said to put those fears to rest, she wanted to be sure I was sexually satisfied.

So, she would invite Shelley over to our place, occasionally, to make sure those needs were met, according to her standards, not mine, as I was completely fine with all the love making that mom and I had been sharing. Being the loving son that I am, I was not about to argue against her, especially when getting more chances to enjoy fucking Shelley.

****

One day, I got a call from my daughter, Andraya, and she needed some help. She had been living with a good friend of hers for a few years now, starting when they had both been in their junior year of college. Well, her friend got engaged and wanted to move in with her fiancé, forgetting to tell Andraya that she had terminated the lease, giving Andraya just a week's notice.

"Dad, I am sorry for asking but can I come stay with you for a bit until I can into another flat somewhere? I will be happy to help with any expenses while staying with you and grandma," she said over the phone.

"Andraya, you don't have to pay to stay with us. Just take care of your personal expenses and cook dinner for grandma and me now and then," I smiled saying that knowing what her response would be.

"Dad, ha ha, very funny. You know I cannot cook worth a crap, but thanks a million, dad, I really appreciate it. So, is this weekend okay for me to move in? I'm putting my furniture in storage this Saturday morning, then I will be over."

"No problem, sweetie. I will let your grandma know and I am sure she will be excited to see you as always," I said to her before ending the call.

About an hour later, mom came back home from running some errands. I heard her out in the kitchen and went out to tell her about Andraya coming to stay with us. I explained the situation that she was in, and it would just be until she was able to find a place.

Of course, mom was more than happy to hear that Andraya would be staying, but then I saw her pause and think for a moment, before she looked at me and said, "Well, this is going to put a damper on our love making time, not to mention sleeping alone again, but I am sure we can handle it, right?"

I pulled mom into a nice warm hug, kissed her, and said, "Yeah, we can manage it, besides, who said I can't sneak into your room at night."

Mom giggled and hugged even tighter against me, then said, "You are just too good to me, my sweet man. Now, do you want to see the new panties I bought?"

I gently pushed her back away with me, looking at her smiling face with a devilish grin and said, "You really need to ask?"

Mom took me by the hand, grabbed the bag of goodies that she had bought, and led me into the bedroom. She took the time to model each pair that she had gotten, moving around like she was made to take the catwalk. When she was done, I was hard and dripping.

She took off the last pair while I stripped down to nothing, and I laid her down on the bed. She smiled and said, as she took my cock in her hand, to guide it into her pussy, "Mmmm, I nearly wet myself in the lingerie shop, thinking about how much you'd love the new panties."

I could never get enough of her sweet pussy as it surrounded my plunging cock and feeling her body quiver with mine as we reached our mutual climax, would always be the greatest feeling ever.

****

That Saturday came, and it was late afternoon by the time Andraya came to our place. I helped her bring in her suitcases, while she hugged and talked to grandma. I put them into the spare bedroom that she would be calling her own while staying there with mom and me.

"Thanks again, dad, you really saved my arse," Andraya said, as she came over and hugged me tight.

"You are very welcome, sweetie, now make yourself at home, before dinner is ready," I said as I returned her hug and kissed her on the forehead.

Andraya was only about 5'1" tall, shoulder length wavy black hair, light brown skin, dark eyes, and a beautiful smile, inheriting much more of her mother's genetics, whose parents had immigrated here from India, all of which only made my daughter exotically beautiful. I often compared her to the celebrity, Pryanka Chopra, looking like she could be her twin, instead of my son, Anthony.

While Andraya got comfortable, I went out to kitchen to help mom finish dinner. I heard Andraya close her bedroom door and could not help but take the opportunity to come up behind mom, wrap my arms around her, press my body against her backside and fill my hands with her sexy tits.

Mom put her head back against me and said with a giggle, "Are we going to have to go sneak off for a quickie already?"

"I wish we had the time, Andraya will be out in a few minutes," I said with a little disappointment in my voice.

Mom turned around, gave me a sweet kiss on the lips and said, "Sneaking kisses should be easy enough."

Andraya's door opened and mom went back to her preparations, while I managed to cover my stiffening cock just in time for Andraya to come into the kitchen and sit at the table.

"Grandma, something sure does smell delicious," she said with a smile, after sitting down.

Mom and I brought the dishes of food to the table and the three of us ate and chatted for a while. Andraya offered to clean up afterwards then brought mom and I a glass of wine and we all sat out of the balcony enjoying the perfect evening sunset.

Andraya talked about her job and how much she loved working with people in the entertainment sector. She talked about the celebrities that she was fortunate to have met so far and some of the places she has traveled to. It was a genuinely nice evening getting to spend time like that with my two favorite ladies.

That night after we had all gone to bed, I was wondering how mom and I would be able to keep our secret safe from Andraya, and still sneak in some alone time here and there when Andraya was either gone to work or sleeping. Mom must have been reading my mind because I heard my door slowly open and her come slinking in.

She crawled onto my bed with a mischievous smile on her face and whispered, "I can't sleep from thinking about how we are going to keep our secret from Andraya, Colin, especially when I am horny."

I smiled as she pulled the covers back, revealing my quickly growing prick, and then whispered again, while beginning to stroke my manhood, " It's safe to say that I am addicted to your loving, sweetheart."

Mom lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth. I sighed heavily feeling the pleasure of her expert oral skills on my flesh, getting me rock hard and throbbing in no time. Mom released my cock from her mouth and scooted herself up on me. She lifted her nightgown, straddled my body, and quickly impaled her amazing wet cunt down on me until she grounded out at the base of my prick.

She was not able to move her hips that well, so I moved with her, pushing myself up into her each time she came down. We fought hard to keep as quiet as possible and when she came, she buried her face into my shoulder, whimpering as each spasm wracked her body, while I followed quickly behind her, filling her love canal with my seed.

Mom laid there on me for several minutes getting her breathing under control, while I caressed her body through the satin material of her nightie. When she was finally able, she whispered, "I am going to be so lonely in bed without you and waking up with you not pressed against me."

"I know, mom, I feel the same way. I am sure Andraya will not be here for long and then we will get back to being carefree again."

Mom kissed me, then slowly slid off me, and out of my bed. She snuck out as quiet as she came in, softly closing the door behind her. I knew how she was feeling, because I had grown overly attached to sleeping next to her, too. It was always so nice, waking up in the morning having a very receptive woman lying next to me, more than willing to have morning sex when the need arose.

We spent most of the day, Sunday, going around and looking at apartment rentals for Andraya. There were a few that were promising, but they all had a waiting list as the current tenants had yet to move out. One of her favorites was a unit in our same complex, but the drawback to her living close to us, is that it would be a long commute for her workplace.

She ended up picking a place that was just a few blocks from her job, but it meant she would be staying with us for a month before she could move in. Mom acted happy that Andraya would be staying with us longer, but I knew as happy as she was getting to spend more time with her granddaughter, she was also sad that her and I would have to continue our charade.

Over the next week, mom and I were able to get into a system of having playtime while Andraya was at work and only sneaking into each other's rooms a couple of times during that first week.

One morning after Andraya had left for work, I needed a box of paperwork that I had stored in the closet in her room. When I went in, I was not shocked at the unkept condition of it. She had clothes tossed all over, and I was not sure what was dirty or clean, the same way she kept her room growing up. Some things never change, I guess.

I shook my head and went over to the closet to get my paperwork. As I was about to open the door, I glanced down and saw a pair of purple panties laying on the floor next to her laundry basket. I stopped in my tracks with that same feeling creeping over me as it did when I first saw mom's panties in the bathroom hamper.

I bent down and picked them up. The panties were cotton, and felt incredibly soft to the touch, like a microfiber material. They were a lot smaller than mom's as I looked at them and saw the size three on the inside label, a given since Andraya was a bit smaller in figure than mom. Just as I had done with mom's panties, my body acted on impulse, and I brought them to my face.

I breathed in, smelling my own daughter's funk emanating from the soft material lining the crotch. Her scent was a bit stronger than mom's but every bit as intoxicating. My cock quickly sprang to life while I stood there with Andraya's panties smashed against my face and began to throb inside my shorts.

I tossed her dirty panties into the laundry basket, then moved over to her dresser and searched through her drawers to find the rest of her panties. Andraya was a cotton girl, and liked the pastel colors, but one thing stood out, she liked thongs more than the regular bikini.

My cock was beginning to drip and threatening to bust out soon if I did not do something soon. I closed Andraya's panty drawer and went out of her room into the kitchen to see if mom was there. I knew she would be more than happy to help me out with my hard problem.

Mom was sitting at the table, drinking a cup of coffee, wearing a house coat over her nightgown. I went over to her, got down on my hands and knees in front of her. She looked down at me and grinned when I kissed her on each knee, while softly rubbing her calf muscles.

She sighed heavily when I pushed my face between her legs and kissed along her thighs as she spread open to give me better access. I got to her panty covered crotch and breathed in her scent, then kissed her pussy through the material.

"Oh baby, please let me go shower first," she half pleaded as her excitement grew.

I shook my head no, wanting to taste her without waiting as I reached up and tugged at the sides of her panties. Mom lifted her rear end a little, just enough for me to pull her panties down and as soon as they hit the floor, I buried my face into her pussy.

Mom gasped, as my tongue slithered inside her pussy lips and found her clit. She jerked when I flicked it and let out long soft moan. I ate her pussy, like I had not had a meal in days, enjoying her strong tangy scent and flavor, imagining if Andraya's pussy would taste this good. The more I thought, the hungrier I feasted on mom, hearing her whimpers and moans of pleasure as she reaped the benefits of my heightened arousal.

I pushed two fingers inside mom and massaged her G-spot while sucking her clit into my mouth, and within seconds, mom went over the edge, her body shaking and jerking as she came, flooding my fingers and mouth with her funky juices.

When she came down from her climax, still breathing heavy, I stood up, wiped her cum off my face, took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom. When we got in there, I peeled off her housecoat and lifted her nightgown up and over her head. I kissed her deeply before gently helping her to lay back on the bed.

I dropped my shorts and took off my shirt, standing there with my cock hard and oozing precum. Mom grinned, held up her hands and spread her legs, inviting me to ravage her.

I climbed on top of her, buried my face into her tits, sucking her hard nipples one at a time as she guided my cock to her opening. I felt her wetness touch the tip of my cock and I slid all the way inside her in one smooth motion until my balls laid against her ass, causing her to groan very loudly.

I pumped my dick in and out of her, feeling her hot cunt grasp me, while once again, thoughts of how Andraya's pussy might feel wrapped around me as I fucked mom with gusto. Those thoughts brought me to my climax quickly as I thrusted harder then pushed deep into mom's pussy, releasing my hot cum into her and sending her into another powerful orgasm.

After we laid there catching our breath, mom managed to say with a giggle, "Someone got up on the extra horny side of the bed today."

I laughed a little then thought about it. I never wanted to keep anything from mom. She was the absolute best in every way, and I knew being open with her, was always the best option, so I told her what happened.

"Yeah, I found a pair of Andraya's panties in her room when I went in there to get some work documents. Well, you know how I am about panties, so I picked them up, smelled them and her scent just set me off."

Mom grinned and said, "My kinky son, what am I going to do with you?"

"Well, mom, I think you just did it all," I chuckled.

"Mmhhmm, and I want to keep on doing it with you, too. You are my addiction, Colin, having you inside me is the most intense feeling I have ever experienced, and I never want you to stop making love to me. Have sex with whomever you choose, but please never stop loving me," mom said, growing serious as tears began to fill her eyes.

"Mom, believe me when I say this, I love you with everything that I am, and I will never stop, okay? No one could ever take your place in my heart. Shelley may get a good shagging from me now and then, and yes, the thought of having sex with Andraya is there now, but you will always be my number one, love."

Mom smiled as a tear fell down her cheek, "I'm sorry for letting any jealousy feeling creep in my head. I should know better than to ever question your love for me, Colin."

I softly kissed mom, as she hugged me tightly, and gently caressed her soft skin all over. We laid there holding onto each other for a bit before she finally pushed off me, got up out of bed and said, "I am going to go take a hot shower, my kinky lover."

I wanted to just stay in bed all day and make love to her, but work was calling, and I needed to get it done. I drug my ass up, threw my clothes back on and went back into Andraya's room to get those documents I needed. I passed by her laundry basket, saw her panties again, and as I opened the closet door, I felt that twinge of desire in my loins.

Yep, it was safe to say that I now had the hots for my daughter, too. She once asked me, not long ago if I was getting my sexual needs taken care of, well, I wonder if she really wants to find out?

****

I found myself going into Andraya's room on a daily basis, after she left for work, just to see what panties she had worn the day before and each time I either found them on the floor near her laundry basket or inside it, I would pick them up, smell them and rub the material on my face, getting my cock all hard and either having a hot fuck session with mom, or if mom was out, I would lay there on Andraya's bed and jerk off with her panties on my face.

One morning, mom had gone out to meet with her friends for their weekly breakfast meet up and I thought I had the place to myself after I got up out of bed. All was quiet, as I made my usual trek into Andraya's room to find her worn panties. I found them inside her laundry basket. A beautiful little pink thong with her dried fluids in them.

As usual, I put them to my face and smelled her leftover stank. My cock quickly hardened as I inhaled her aroma, but just as I was about to reach down to release the kraken, I heard a sound the sound of someone clearing their throat behind me. My heart went cold as I spun around to see Andraya standing there in the doorway, looking at me.

"Um, dad? What are you doing with my panties," she asked with a mortified look?

I dropped the panties back into her basket as the feeling of complete embarrassment took over my body, making my knees go weak. I staggered back and sat down hard on her bed.

Andraya came over to me and said, "Dad, are you okay? Dad? Dad!"

I put my hand up to show her I was okay, and I finally managed to say, "Honey, I am so sorry for this, I thought you had gone to work. I really don't know what came over me. It is unfortunate that you find out I am a panty perv."

I did not know what else to say to her. I was embarrassed tremendously as waves of emotion flooded over me and my eyes began to fill with tears. Andraya put her arm around me and tried to comfort me, but on the same token, she seemed very confused.

"Dad, I took today off to run some errands, but I have to ask, have you always had these types of desires for me? I mean you weren't perving on me when I was younger were you?"

I shot back, "Oh my God, no! I am not a pedo, for Christ's sake, Andraya!"

"Sorry, I just don't understand, can you please explain it," she asked sincerely?

"I'm not sure I can, but it all started a year ago when your grandmother came to stay with me after your mom and I divorced. I do not know if the emotional loss changed something in me or what it was, but I found her panties one day, and for some reason I got very turned on by them. Well, she soon found out about my fetish and my desires for her. I thought she would admonish me but confessed to me about the incestual relationship she had with Uncle Bill, then one thing led to another."

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers