Mom's Panties: Daughter's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andraya nodded her head and grinned, which threw me one hell of a curve ball, then she said, "I thought something was going on when I saw her sneaking into your bedroom recently. I was laying on the sofa in the dark, and she did not know I was there."

"Yeah, your grandmother and I, well uh, we have a different relationship you could say," I said looking down at the floor.

"So, the two of you are intimate," she asked?

I nodded still looking at the floor, not knowing what to expect next as I said, "Yeah, remember when you asked me last year about getting my needs met? Well, I was not exactly truthful to a point, because your grandma and I had already been heavily involved in taboo love.

"Okay then, well I guess I don't feel so bad now and can confess to you that Anthony and I lost our virginities to each other during freshman year of college," she quickly blurted out.

The words took a few seconds to sink in before I turned to her and said, "Really?"

She grinned and said, "So, I guess incestual feelings kind of run in the family then?"

I could not help but laugh at the pun she just said, and then asked her, "Are you two still having sex?"

Andraya shook her head and said, "No, we only did it a few times before he met Cindy. We only had sex together to make sure our first time was enjoyable and to gain experience so we would not be disappointed when we met someone else. I still miss being with him like that though, after all he was my first."

"Wow, does this mean I don't need to feel like a complete sicko for sniffing your panties now," I asked?

Andraya giggled and said, "No, I mean I was shocked at first when I came in and saw you, but now that we have talked about it, I'm okay with it. Actually, I am more than okay now, more like a little turned on knowing that you and grandma are having sex."

I felt my cock surge back to life when she said that but did not want her to see it growing in my shorts, so I kept my arms folded over my lap to block her view.

"So where do we go from here, honey? Can you handle your dad having a panty fetish and digging in your laundry basket," I asked?

Andraya shrugged her shoulders, as she looked at me with those beautiful dark eyes of hers, grinned and said, "Maybe you would like my panties right after taking them off?"

I grinned back and nodded as my cock was killing me to get out of my shorts. Andraya stood up, pushed the gym shorts she had on down to her ankles and stepped out of them, revealing the basic white bikini panties she had on under them.

"Sorry, not the sexiest pair of undies I have but I am due to start my period any day now, and I don't want to ruin any of my good pairs," she said, then pushed them down, stepped out of them, picked them up and handed them to me.

I just sat there in shock as my daughter was now naked from the waist down, standing in front of me. My eyes were glued to her exposed pussy, her black pubic hair trimmed nicely in a V shape landing strip moving up from her cleanly shaved vulva and large inner labia hanging down. I put her panties to my face, smelled her fresh funk but did not take my eyes off her hot sexy twat.

Andraya pointed at my crotch, giggled, and said, "I think you are going to burst out of your shorts there, dad, so why don't you just let it out?"

I threw all caution to the wind, stood up and pushed my shorts down, releasing my hard cock to bob into the air. Andraya's eyes grew wide, and her mouth fell opened as she stared at my thick veiny bulbous headed prick, that once upon a time helped in her creation.

Then she said, "Oh my God, Dad! You are HUGE! I have never seen one that big! I am glad Anthony did not inherit that from you, or he never would have gotten his inside me! I have dated a few guys that were bigger than Anthony and I struggled with getting them in me, but after a while, I stretched enough to accommodate them. I must ask, did grandma handle you okay?"

I chuckled at how she went on then said, "Yeah, she did. My real dad was big, too, but it had been quite a few years. Honey, I just have to say, you have an unbelievably beautiful pussy, and I just can't stop looking at you."

Andraya smiled and said, while reaching down to touch and spread her lips apart, "Thank you. I used to think it was ugly since I have these flaps, and even considered plastic surgery at one time, but I have grown to love me for me. Would you like to touch me, Dad?"

I felt some apprehension inside, like I was about to cross a line of no return and said, "Well, yes, but are you sure? I mean, finding this stuff out about each other is a lot to take in, don't you think?"

"It is, dad, but it also has me horny as hell, see?"

Andraya took my hand and put it on her pussy then pushed one of my fingers inside her thick puffy lips. She was soaking wet as her honey flowed around my finger, then she pulled my hand back and put my finger into my mouth. Oh my God, her nectar tasted amazing!

"See, I told you so," she said with a naughty grin, then added, "Do I taste good, dad?"

In my experience, women were not their freshest down there just before starting their cycle, but Andraya broke that archaic thinking and then some. Just tasting her like that only fueled my hunger and I had to have more.

"Sweetheart, you taste heavenly, but I don't think just a taste will do," I said, my mind going into sexual overdrive.

I moved in closer to her and leaned in to just give her a little kiss on the lips, but Andraya wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back hard and deep, full opened mouth and tongue lashing. The energy that she possessed shot through me, as our bodies pressed close together, making my cock throb even harder and the precum flow profusely.

She pulled back and said, "Daddy, I want you to go down on me. I want to feel your mouth on me, please?"

"Baby, you don't need to ask me twice," I said with a smile.

Andraya got on the bed and scooted up towards the headboard, quickly peeled off her top and bra, releasing her beautiful b-cup tits with their dark tipped hard nipples. She grinned through half closed eyes and spread her legs. Sweet glory filled my eyes as her pussy came into full bloom, her large inner lips looking like a butterfly spreading its wings.

I crawled onto the bed and between her legs, placing little kisses on the insides of her thighs, then looked up into her smiling face. I kissed one of her flaps then pulled back and looked at her as if to tease her a bit.

Andraya caught on quickly, made a pouty face, wiggled her butt a little bit and said with a whine, "Daddy, please? Make my pussy happy."

How could I not make my girl happy? I moved in and opened my mouth over her labia and sucked them in, licking them all around, inside my mouth. Her juices flooded me as I slid my tongue inside her snug little hole, all the while Andraya softly moaned her pleasure while running her fingers through my hair.

"MMMmmmmm, that feels amazing! It has been too long since anyone has gone down on me," she cooed as her body writhed in excitement.

I swallowed her sweet tangy fluids as I tongue fucked her pussy then moved up and sucked on her fat swollen clit. Andraya's body jerked a little as my tongue swirled around it. I slid my finger inside her snug canal, using my usual method of curling it back and up, to press on her g-spot, while I continued sucking her clit.

Andraya's body began to shake violently, and she was barely about to get out, "OMFG dad! YESSSSS!!!"

In all my years, I have never had a woman cum that quickly before now, but cum Andraya sure did as her body quaked and quivered under my expert oral skills and my complete adoration of her gorgeous sex. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to make my daughter's pussy "happy" as she called it.

As she began to slowly come down, I removed my finger from inside her and slid my tongue back in, getting more of her precious juices to flow into my mouth and down my throat.

Then, a voice from behind us said, "Well, well, well, it looks like you two are sure having fun."

I quickly turned to see mom standing there in the doorway with a huge smile on her face. She moved into the room and stood next to the bed, looking at us with pure lust in her eyes.

Andraya got all sheepish and with a half giggle said, "Ummm, hi grandma. Are you mad at us?"

Mom laughed and said, "Oh sweetie, why would I be mad? Seeing you enjoying your dad like this and watching you climax under his amazing oral skills, just thrills me to the core. I imagine he told you about us, too, right?

Andraya nodded with a smile and Mom sat down on the bed as I moved up beside Andraya between her and mom, her juices still running down my chin. Mom then leaned over to me and kissed me, long and lovingly before pulling back with a grin.

Mom looked at Andraya and said, "Sweetie, I am so relieved that there will be no more secrets around here. I grew weary of trying to hide the relationship your dad and I have. I love him deeply and want to be free to show that love, so now that preverbal cat is out of the bag, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. Now let me show you how to make your dad's cock disappear."

Mom giggled, stood back up and began taking off her clothes to Andraya's wide eyes and gaping mouth. Mom finished stripping, and stood there in nothing but her birthday suit, looking at us with a naughty grin.

Andraya smiled and said, "Wow, grandma, you are so beautiful."

"Aw, thank you sweetie," mom said then climbed onto the bed and wrapped her hand around my pulsating cock.

She then said, "Colin, let's show her how we love each other."

I nodded and mom laid down on the bed, I moved up between her legs and kissed her breasts as Andraya scooted over to give us more room. I felt the head of my prick bump up against mom's pussy as I now moved to kiss her sweet lips. She reached down between us, took my flesh in her hand, and guided me into her wetness.

In one slow movement, I sank all nine inches inside mom until I pushed against her cervix, pausing for just a moment to look over at Andraya's wide-eyed expression.

Mom looked at her and said through her now labored breathing, "See, sweetie, it all fits inside and oh God, how good your dad feels in my pussy!"

I began a slow fuck in and out of mom as Andraya watched in amazement, then started fingering her pussy, and said, "Watching you two make love is so freaking hot!"

Andraya then moved down so she could get a better view of my dick thrusting in and out, while mom grunted and groaned each time I bottomed out inside her hot cunt. Mom moved her hips with me as we moved a little faster, fucking with pure abandonment, enjoying each other freely as we had before.

Mom began to shake, and it was not long before she cried out her pleasure, as her orgasm overtook her entire body, causing her to convulse and spasm. After she came down from that first wave, I pulled out of her soaked quim and paused on my knees, my cock glistening heavy with mom's juices, jutting straight out, just inches from Andraya's face.

"This is so fucking hot," she said in amazement.

Mom then turned over on her all fours, ready for me to re-enter her. I smiled at Andraya and then mounted mom, sliding effortlessly all the way back inside her hot silky pussy causing her to grunt hard. Andraya gasped as she watched my entire cock disappear inside mom with my balls coming to rest against her pussy mound, then started fingering herself while continuing to watch mom and I fuck.

I began pumping in and out of mom hard and she turned to Andraya and said through her enjoyment, "You..see...UH..how..deep..UH..your dad's...UH..cock..goes..UH...in..me.., sweetie? UH...it feels...so...UH..mazing! GOD..UH..CUMMING!"

Mom had never cum again that quickly before but describing to Andraya how good it felt to be fucked so deeply must have really set her off. Andraya was right with mom, as her fingers had worked enough magic to send her into a whining spastic climax.

Mom collapsed down on her tummy, unable to hold herself up any longer from her last intense wave of pleasure, leaving me still on my knees and my cock bobbing in the air, dripping with pussy slime.

I looked over and Andraya, still recovering from her orgasm and said, "Well, honey, are you ready for me now?"

Andraya slowly nodded her head and said, "God, yes! I want to feel you in me!"

Mom had recovered a little and said through her labored breathing, "Here, Colin, lay down on your back and let her get on top so she can control how much of you she can take."

I nodded and laid down on my back, while Andraya moved over to straddle me. She pushed her hair back and I could see the apprehension growing on her face as she looked down at my cock sticking up at her.

Mom managed to get up beside Andraya and put her arm around her to help guide her, saying, "Okay, honey, just go nice and slow, and you will see how nicely you will adjust to him."

Mom reached down and grabbed my dick, pointing it right at Andraya's cunt as she lowered it until her fat labia came in contact with the head. Mom then moved my cock around Andraya's opening a little and said, "Okay, sweetie, you're ready now."

Andraya lowered herself more, holding my upheld hands for support as the head of my cock squeezed inside her tight little hole about three inches.

She opened her mouth and gasped, "Oh my God, I don't know about this!"

"It's okay, baby, you'll be fine," mom said rubbing Andraya's tummy just above her hair line, and then added, "I promise you; your pussy will stretch."

Andraya nodded, then pursed her lips as if gaining more confidence, and pushed herself down another four inches, still leaving about two inches outside of her. She cried out, her face wincing hard, as I felt the tip of my cock push hard against her cervix.

I looked down to see her gorgeous, dark-skinned labia stretching around my thickness, with some milky fluid from her pussy already leaking down to the base. She felt like a hot liquid velvet vice wrapped tightly around my dick, and I could feel her inside muscles spasm trying to adjust to her impalement on me.

Andraya managed to say, "Oh FUCK! It feels like you are splitting me apart, dad, but GOD it feels.....AMAZING!"

Mom smiled as she comforted Andraya, kissing her on the cheek, and said, "Yes, sweetie, you'll really love it once you fully adjust."

Andraya started slowly moving up and down on me, moaning and still wincing a bit, but I could feel her insides beginning to relax as I continued watching my flesh slide in and out of her beautiful pussy. Slowly her rhythm increased and all pain in her face was gone.

"Dad, I never dreamed having you inside me would feel this good and so filling," she said through her groans.

"You feel amazing on me, baby," I replied.

Mom watched us closely and put her hand down between us to help keep Andraya from going down too far for now. She was clearly enjoying the feeling Andraya's silky smooth pussy lips touch her each time she would go down, letting out a little mmmmm sound as they made contact.

I reached over to mom's pussy, and slid my finger inside her dripping wet hole, going right for her g-spot, and thumbing her swollen clit. She groaned in pleasure, moving her hips a little in sync with me as Andraya began moving faster up and down on my fuck stick.

Her breathing was becoming very erratic and heavy as her body started to tremble, then suddenly she went into a hard convulsion, throwing herself down on me, and shaking like a leaf, crying out, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH GOD YEESSSSSSS!!!!"

It was all I could do to hold her from flying off me as I pulled my hand from mom's pussy and wrapped both arms around Andraya flailing body. Then, as she began to calm down a bit, I reached down, grabbed a hold of her little muscly ass, and started hard thrusting in her still spasming cunt.

The entire morning passion, of going down on Andraya, then deep fucking mom, and now enjoying Andraya's tight little pussy wrapped around my cock, had me more than ready to explode as I had had to stop myself many times from cumming previously. Well, I was not going to stop this time as I felt my release moving quickly up from my loins.

Andraya then suddenly spoke up, knowing I was getting close, "Cum in me, daddy, I want to feel it!"

"Yeah, Colin baby, feed your daughter's womb with your seed," mom coaxed along with her.

I pushed hard up into Andraya, slamming against her inner wall, and started pumping stream after stream of my hot fluid into her quim. She could feel my cock pulsating in her, thus setting her off once again with another very intense climax, our bodies now writhing together in pure sexual gratification.

We laid there for several minutes, our breathing nearly out of control while we slowly began to recover from our mind-blowing fuck. Andraya then gently sat herself back up on me, with mom's assistance. She looked down at me, then at mom, with a huge grin on her, then moved her hand down between us.

"Wow, grandma, you were right, I did stretch," she breathlessly exclaimed.

Mom and I both looked and saw that Andraya had every bit of my nine inches buried inside her as all you could see was her pubic hair and puffy vulva, squashed against my groin.

Andraya nodded head with a giggle and said, "My God, dad, I could feel every twitch and spasm from you as you came in me! It was incredible!"

I smiled at her, beaming with pride and the mom said, while softly rubbing up and down Andraya's back, "See, honey, I knew you would and I knew that you'd love having your father inside of you."

Andraya leaned forward again and hugged close against me as I felt my cock begin to soften and our combined juices trickling out of her and down over my balls. I pulled out of her and the rest just gushed out of her now stretched open pussy.

Andraya pouted and said, "I made a mess and now I feel so empty inside."

I rolled her over to my side and kissed her sweet lips. She smiled and said, "I love you, dad."

"I love you to, sweetheart."

Mom spoke up with a naughty grin, as she reached out and wrapped a couple fingers around my flaccid prick, "After watching all that, I'm ready for more."

She then bent over and took my limp dick into her mouth, sucking hard on the head, then letting it pop out of her mouth with a loud sucking noise.

Andraya giggled and said, "Grandma, I think dad is going to need a bit more recovery, but I think I may have the right thing for you."

Andraya climbed off her bed and quickly dug into her giant bag, and pulled out a purple sex toy, grinned and came back onto the bed, and said, "Here, laid down, grandma, and I'll show how good my rabbit feels."

Mom shrugged her shoulders and laid on her back while Andraya moved down between her legs. She got about four inches from mom's pussy with her face, turned on the sex toy, as it pulsed on with a gentle hum. Mom just waited in anticipation as Andraya stuck the toy in her mouth, getting it all coated with saliva, then touched the tip of it against mom's swollen pussy, and slid it just inside her lips.

Mom's mouth flew open as she gasped, "OOOoooh that feels really crazy!"

Then Andraya did something neither mom nor I expected, she pulled the toy back and closed her mouth over mom's opening. Mom groaned and looked wide at me, and I looked just as shocked right back, then we both looked down at Andraya, as she sucked on mom's pussy.

She saw the shock on our faces, pulled back with a grin, mom's juices coating her lips, and said, "What? So, I liked to play with my girlfriends sometimes in college, besides, grandma, you are hot and you taste and smell amazing."

We all laughed and Andraya slipped the toy inside mom, turned it back on, then leaned back in to suck on mom's clit. Mom let out a very audible gasp, laid her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying Andraya's oral skills, while I kicked back and enjoyed watching my daughter eat mom's pussy. Mom quickly got into it, groaning and whining, and began moving her hips around while Andraya pushed that toy in and out of her.