Mom's Panties: Daughter's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not long before I managed to softly stroke my cock back to full staff. I knew that I wanted some more of Andraya's tight pussy, so I moved down on the bed and got up on my knees behind her. She paused from mom's pussy fast enough to look back at me and nod with a smile, the push her little ass high in the air to give me full access to her sex.

I looked down to admire her gorgeous pussy and cute little puckered sphincter once again. I moved closer and drug the tip of my cock up and down through her fat swollen labia, getting it good and wet from the juices she still had left over from the first round of fucking, while Andraya moaned into mom's pussy.

I found her entrance and pushed home, sliding inside her nice and slow until I was once again buried to the hilt in my daughter's hot juicy pussy. Andraya let out a long slow groan and then a little squeal as I bottomed out, stretching her insides to the max.

Looking down and watching her pussy swallow my prick, fight hard to keep hold of it as I withdrew, pulling some of her inner flesh out with it, was the most erotic sight I have ever experienced. I was deep slow fucking my daughter and loving it as was she, hearing her whimpers, moans, and groans of pure ecstasy.

Meanwhile, mom boiled over into another thrashing orgasm, getting her pussy eaten and toy fucked by Andraya was more than she could take as her body went spastic. Her cries of climatic bliss were soon matched by Andraya riding out another wave herself, with her body jerking under the hard pounding I was now giving her cunt.

Normally, I could last a lot longer after cumming the first time, but this was not a normal occasion. I was reveling inside Andraya's wonderful pussy, and watching her go down on mom, making that view alone enough to set me off. I rammed deep in her and released another hot load into her womb.

The three of us had reached our exhaustion point as we collapsed in a pile of twisted bodies, wrapped together in the most sinful way, and fought hard to get our breathing under control. Andraya hugged onto me tight on one side and mom did the same on the opposite side.

After nearly thirty minutes of is laying there caressing and softly kissing each other, mom broke the euphoric silence and said as if she were the group commander, "Okay, Andraya and I get the shower first, then we'll start dinner while you shower, colin. Sound like a plan?"

I popped up and snapped a salute to her, eliciting a giggle from Andraya. Mom grinned and said, "Okay wise guy, you're not too old to get a spanking."

The three of laughed hysterically at that, then mom and Andraya got up and took their sexy naked asses out of the room, then disappeared into the main bathroom. I laid there on the bed for a bit longer, thinking I was for sure, the luckiest man on the planet.

Andraya ended up staying with mom and I, permanently, and the three of us could not be happier together. I could always tell when either mom or Andraya was horny because they would leave their panties in some of the most creative places for me to find them. When they left their panties together, I knew we were in for a hot threesome.

My life had once been miserable, but now, I was on top of the world, enjoying, loving and being intimate with my two most favorite women. Yes, life was good.