Mom's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I briefly fell asleep and woke up from a wet dream involving mom and Brad, and tiptoed my way to the bathroom to clean up. I stopped to look in my parent's room. Mom was propped up, naked and with her eyes closed, wrapped in my brother's strong arms. Her usual stern expression looked content. Brad was looking down at her, caressing her breasts as her necklace shined in the moonlight. Mom lifted her hand to bring Brad's head closer and gave him a tender kiss.

She whispered, "I love you," to Brad. It made me reconsider my feelings. Yes, they were mother and son having an affair, but they were also a man and woman who were clearly in love. Brad looked up and saw me. He put his finger to his lips, implying that they didn't want to be disturbed. I weakly nodded and carried on to the bathroom.

The next day had almost returned to normal, at least when the two of them were at work. During my alone time, I could barely concentrate. I kept repeating the same events over and over. In a short amount of time, I had witnessed the ultimate sin, and it all began just because I wanted to see mom masturbate on webcam. 'What an utter fool,' I thought.

Brad stayed over again that night. I kept my distance from both of them, leaving my room only to sit with them at the dinner table.

Dad unexpectedly returned the next day to surprise us, much to my mom's dismay. It was lucky Brad was working, so mom was able to tell him not to return that evening. Mom quickly popped out to return Brad's belongings when she "forgot" something at work. Other than that, it truly was as though nothing had happened.

Mom was back to her stern old self. Dad asked mom what happened to his Rolex, and mom gave me a "Don't you dare say anything" look. I wanted to tell him; I really did. But, like what mom said, it would destroy him.

Mom and Brad still sent naughty texts to each other, mom telling dad it was her friend Julie from work if he ever asked.

Out of the blue one evening, mom told me she had something important to tell Brad, and to keep my dad company while she phoned him. Dad sat there blissfully unaware, watching the television.

The next morning after dad had left for work, mom opened my bedroom door.

"Sam? Are you awake?" she asked.

"What is it, mom?" I asked, sitting up, trying to act casual.

"Brad has booked us a hotel room in a few days.

My heart sunk. They want me to watch them again, using me for their sex kinks.

"Us?" I asked.

Mom sat next to me on the bed.

"No, sweetie, just me and him," she said calmly. "You see, you watching us together like that was a one-off, and it shouldn't happen again."

She placed her hand on my thigh again, feeling her watch and wedding ring on my skin.

"Your brother and I are in love. And people in love often create miracles. Sam, last night, I found out that I'm going to have another baby."

I looked at her, in shock.

"I called Brad to tell him the news, and as a celebration, we booked a fancy hotel for the night... Remember when I went out for that meal with Julie? Well, the 'meal' part was true, but it was with Brad. It was such a magical evening. I looked into Brad's eyes and I couldn't see myself with anyone else. By now, it was more than just sex. We mutually agreed there and then that we would start a family together. I drove us back to Brad's place and we had sex with the intention of conceiving. We've been trying for a baby for about a month since then."

Mom continued.

"Before you set up the camera, Brad and I had already had sex in my bed. In fact, we spent more time in my bed than I did Brad's. It was only when I saw the hidden cam did we decide not to do it there for a while, until I had the silly idea of having sex in front of the camera. Once again, I'm sorry you had to see us like that, but you would've found out about Brad and me eventually."

'Yet you had sex right in front of me the next day,' I thought.

"Anyway," she continued, "Brad's my boyfriend, and I will be going to the hotel to celebrate our new beginning. I love you, but I love your brother so much more. Please don't be angry with me, Sam. You can't help who you fall in love with. When I return, I will divorce your father."

Hearing mom say she loved my brother more probably hurt more than the incest.

"Is... Is that why you gave away dad's watch? Because Brad is your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes, Sam. Please don't think I just gave it to him for no reason. It is a sign of love on my part," she said.

Still feeling numb, I just nodded. There was a moment's silence between us until mom spoke up.

"As... the baby may have "genetic" problems due to myself and Brad being blood-related, I'd appreciate it if you help us raise your new sibling."

Again, I nodded. I was in shock, but I nodded.

Mom hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you, sweetie. Everything's going to work out fine."

The fateful evening where mom and Brad went to "celebrate" couldn't have come any quicker. Dad was told she was going to the hotel with her friends Julie and Trish. They know about mom and Brad. Apparently, they're very supportive of the whole scenario, because in truth they've always thought my dad was a loser, and Brad was the "stud" she deserved. Makes me wonder what they think of me, considering I'm a carbon copy of my dad. I sat through the night, nervously wondering what they were getting up to.

Mom returned the next day, acting like a giddy teenager. She told us she had a lot of fun with "Julie and Trish". Ordering room service and staying up all night, followed by a relaxing jacuzzi bath. Poor dad seemed genuinely happy for her.

As mom promised, she divorced dad after a few weeks. He was traumatized, wondering what he had done wrong. Twenty-nine years of marriage and all of a sudden, bam, divorce. Mom gave him a half-truth, that she just didn't love him as much anymore. He now lives on his own in a smaller apartment than Brad's old place, while mom has the house.

Brad moved back in and settled in quickly as "man of the house", even claiming mom's marital bed as his own. Mom is no longer the "matriarch" now that Brad has taken over, although she still maintains her strict persona.

Nine months later, mom gave birth to a healthy baby boy, a relief to all of us. She named him Mark after Brad's middle name. As I promised mom, I help with my new brother-nephew. I now have a part-time job working for Brad at his gym. It's no fun being the oldest employee there, but it helps towards supporting my little brother.

I wonder if he'll grow up knowing that his parents are mother and son...


12