Mom's Secret Past Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, the scene went on to oral action. Claudio kissed Irina from behind on the pussy and then licked her devotedly. She moaned and gyrated her pelvis, recognizably horny from this action. Either she portrayed the arousal more believably than a Hollywood actress, or she was really keen on having sex with the guy.

Claudio grabbed her around the waist and pushed her down. When she was kneeling on the bench, still in the same provocative position, he opened his pants. Delighted he took out a big, bulging cock and drilled it from behind into his partner's wet pussy without transition. The redhead threw her hair back and emitted a rutting sound of pleasure. Very slowly, the fucking began, their bodies pressed against each other rocking back and forth.

Jake swallowed and started to jerk in the same rhythm. He tried to push aside the fact that this yummy darling was his own mother and to watch her as just another actress. It didn´t work out really well. The forbidden thought of touching the flesh of Irina Czerna, mother of Jake Czerna, added extra sparks to his lust, if he was honest with himself.

It was so easy to imagine he was in place of the performer, and he now had his dong buried in this young, tight body. Yet he didn't know this at all from his own experience. He had never slept with a woman before. A little smooching and a small, fabric-covered breast under his fingers, that was all he had ever known.

"And why?" flashed through his mind. How often he had to listen to her sneers and snorts when he was with a girl? Hadn't she always preached to him that "later" there would be plenty of time and opportunity to take care of women? That he should concentrate on his high school diploma first?

And now this! His life, the family, the upheld values - it all suddenly seemed like a sham. A shabby house of cards that was about to collapse. He felt disappointed, even betrayed.

Thus distracted from pleasure, he rummaged in the box with his lips pinched together. He pulled out the contract. The letterhead read "Vera Fisher - Escort Service Royal Crown, New York."

"What, she worked as an escort too?" he breathed, stunned. He quickly stuffed the paper back into the wooden box. Whatever was still inside, he didn't want to know. To distract himself, he focused on the screen again. Nevertheless, it was hammering between his temples: "My mother was a whore! My mother was an actual whore!"

Claudio pulled out his thick cock and helped Irina to her feet. She took him by the hand and led him to the front door with a promising smile. As soon as it closed behind the couple, they sank into a wild make-out session in the hallway. Then they went into the living room, where he undressed himself while she stretched out on a brilliant white leather sofa.

The man looked good, he had to give him that. Tall and broad-shouldered and well-toned muscles all over. Jake felt a twinge. He worked out four or five times a week, too, but Brad, the manager of the gym, had recently shaken his head disdainfully. "You can do whatever you want, Jake," he had grumbled. "You just belong to the sinewy type. You're tough as a car tire, but to really build muscle, you'd have to eat a lot more protein and swallow some anabolic steroids."

"Should I be doing that?" he had asked. "I'm of age now. I can decide that for myself."

"Only if you don't care that your wiener shrinks." Brad had grinned broadly at him. "Otherwise, no."

He glanced at the dildo. It felt like that. Taut and tough, like a car tire - it was made of a rubber compound, after all. What a shame! Why couldn't he look as wonderfully massive and masculine as this Claudio guy?

The two were now fucking on the sofa, in missionary position. Irina had her arms wrapped around the man's neck and was clinging tightly. Her facial expression with closed eyes showed blissful rapture, caught by the camera again and again in close-up. In between sequences in long shot, as he worked between the wide open thighs. Or a zoom how the cock sank rhythmically into the bulging lower lips and emerged again.

Then they stood up, probably at the direction of the invisible director. Irina stepped behind the sofa and folded her upper body over the backrest in a provocative manner. Claudio came to around and fucked her from behind while standing, both paws holding her hips. The camera showed the action from above, which included his mother's spread anus. The man stroked his thumb over it from time to time.

Jake jerked off faster. Ah, how he would like to service a woman like this, to thrust so uninhibitedly. How awesome it must feel to spoil a willing partner like this. Would he ever be granted to experience this? And should he be worried because he was fantasizing more and more about sex with his mother? Well, no danger there, he decided. This was just a virtual echo of a young girl, not really his parent, right?

New change of position. Claudio released himself and stretched out on a high-pile white carpet. Irina knelt over him and put his dick under her. Then she staked herself on it, with a deep moan, and rode off. Her abdomen rolled back and forth so full of desire, this had to be more than just for show. She was aroused to the max, she really wanted this.

The couple paid no attention to anything going on the outside of their locked eye contact. Claudio grabbed his girl and rolled her around, under him. He fucked her harder as she wrapped her thighs around his pumping hips. The camera moved closer, peering between his slightly spread thighs. His balls quivered with each thrust, and below them the woman's open genital, taken rough.

With a lustful groan, Irina stretched her arms up above her head and shivered. She closed her eyes and surrendered completely to her partner's onslaught. Claudio came up for a moment, turned her over, and penetrated her again, as she lay on the stomach, thighs in a wide V. He grabbed her by the shoulders and intensified his pace.

Automatically, Jake sped up, too. His fist went up and down, with reduced pressure. The lust built up in his loins, on the one hand old and familiar, but on the other new and different. He had never been so aroused watching porn. Blissful he leaned back and jerked off harder. By now he didn't care if he got the sofa dirty as hell.

Claudio got on his knees and pulled Irina's hips up with him until her ass jutted perkily upward. He continued thrusting into her, the girl's body hanging relaxed in front of him, quivering with each thrust. Finally, he grabbed her by the sides and forced her into an upright position in front of him. Her willowy body arched into an overstretched C, which made her rib and breasts stand out in a delightful way.

Again Jake marveled at his mother's young, blooming body. The camera hovered close, showing her rapturous smile, eyes still closed. Then it slid down the girl's body. The tautly arched lower belly showed a few barely discernible stretch marks above a nakedly shaved mound of Venus.

Jake grinned. Those marks were probably his fault. Admirable how his mother had brought her body back into shape after his birth, he reflected. You really couldn't tell that this woman had already given birth - unless you knew.

When the camera arrived at the genitals, Claudio pulled back. His glans slipped out wetly, and the open entrance of the vagina dominated the screen. A fleshy, red tunnel led into dark depths. The inside twitched, thickly coated with transparent fluid.

The man remained in the kneeling position but turned her around so she was crouched over him. In this position he thrust in again and pressed her against him, both hands clasped around her ass. Irina rocked on top of him, riding him, panting audibly. The two of them rested their foreheads against each other, looking deep into each other's eyes as they fucked with consumingly hard thrusts. Not for long, their body language said.

A shot from behind, right on Irina's ass. Claudio pulled her buttocks apart and reached between them, massaging her anus. She gasped and rode him even more lasciviously, her pelvis going up and down. The red curls flew around her waist.

Jake flattened himself deeper into the sofa and spread his thighs. His face glowed, his cock whimpered with longing for release, heated to the max by the shameless sight of his mother´s twitching rear entrance. But he held back, for his gut told him that --

There! Irina arched back, far, until her spine resembled a tensed bow. She let out a thin cry, her thighs began to tremble. Claudio held her carefully, not slowing the thrusts. And then the young woman snapped forward, bumping against his massive chest, clinging helplessly to him as her whole body jerked and worked convulsively.

Jake roared up and came, washed away by the bottomless lust that had built up inside him. He barely managed to hold one hand in front of his cock before it shot out white, multiple times, and his cum formed a warm pool in his curved fingers. He moaned and shuddered, enjoying the glorious orgasm to the best of his ability, his eyes fixed firmly on the screen where his young mother hung equally in the grip of ecstasy...

A sound. Footsteps. A startled cry. Distracted, Jake turned his head, still completely caught up in his pulsing lust.

His mother stood beside the sofa, one hand cupped in front of her pale face. Her gaze went back and forth between the TV and her son, who hung limp on the sofa, his throbbing, drooling cock in his fingers, the other hand formed to a bowl full of fuck juice.

"Uh...hello...didn't, uh, hear you come at all..."

He shut his mouth before he could say something really stupid. Irina didn't pay any attention to him. She looked at the casket on the table and the papers inside. With a resigned sigh, she bowed her head and closed her eyes. She swayed and dropped into the armchair at her side. Silence hung in the room, broken only by the guttural sounds of pleasure from the TV speaker.

Jake stared at his mother, the loose cardigan she wore, the shapeless skirt. He couldn't move a muscle. When he felt his cum running through his fingers, he smeared the pool onto his shirt without thinking about it. Mega embarrassing, but still better than messing up the carpet or the sofa. A warm stain formed on his stomach as the fluid soaked the shirt.

Irina opened her eyes and watched him, expressionless. She looked dead tired.

"I'm sorry, Mom," Jake breathed, his cheeks burning like fire. "I - I found this, and I was curious. I - wouldn't have, hrm..."

"So you know everything," Irina whispered, snorting bitterly. "Great!"

"I don't know anything," he retorted, suddenly filled with anger. "Why didn't you ever tell me that you...that you..."

"That I was once a hooker?" She laughed humorlessly. "Not exactly the sort of thing to tell your adolescent son, is it?"

"But..." He raised his hands in a gesture of helplessness. "Why?"

She gritted her teeth. "Listen!" she growled. "When my parents came to New Jersey from Czechia, I was four years old, my little brother Miroslav was two. We had nothing, and then our father died early. I worked in a store when I was twelve, because we needed the money. And then I got pregnant with you. Do you think I could have chosen that?"

"No, but..."

Taking a deep breath, Irina straightened bolt upright and fixed him with stony eyes. "I'm not proud of it," she shifted, "but I could never have bought this house without the money. I did it for five years. A back-breaking job. For you, among other things."

"Oh, yeah?" Jake's resentment rose. Was she going to blame him now? "On the video, it looks like you're having a lot of fun!"

"And you look like you had even more fun watching your mother fucking!" she cried in a tippy voice, after a withering glance at his now rapidly shriveling member.

"I...I..." For the life of him, he couldn't think of a suitable response.

Irina buried her face in her hands. Her bent back signaled resignation. "Go take a shower," he heard her muffled voice. "We'll talk later."

Jake scrambled to his feet and fled. Only when he had thrown the bathroom door shut behind him and he saw his face in the mirror, did he allow himself the gasp that rushed out of his chest. He looked down at his fingers. Sticky spunk hung between them, pulling strings when he spread them.

"What a turd!" he cursed, ripping off his clothes. Heart pounding, he climbed into the ancient bathtub and pulled the shower curtain closed. He turned the water extra-hot and let it bubble over his head for ages. To no avail. The images in it chased each other, a tangle of inextricable feelings pulsed through his veins. He didn't even try to sort it out somehow.

Finally, he sighed and took the shampoo, washing himself thoroughly from head to toe. The guillotine would fall, sometime tonight. It was better to come to his own execution well-groomed, he told himself in bitter gallows humor. Would his mother throw him out? Or increase his workload from fifty to five hundred or five thousand hours? Disinherit him?

He heard the bathroom door open and close. The shower curtain rattled aside.

"You want to see your mother naked?" hissed Irina. "Here you go! Look at me! No more eye candy, is there?"

Perplexed, Jake wiped the water from his eyes and stared at his mother. She stood stark naked in front of the tub, her hands on her hips. His gaze slid over full breasts, now a little fuller and hanging lower than on the video. She sported a gently curved belly and a wild bush of dark blond pubic hair. The waist still looked good, though no longer as excitingly narrow as in the video. The thighs also were a little meatier.

He blinked. His mother looked really nice. A grown woman. Still young at thirty-five, and endowed with full, feminine curves and an clear, heart-shaped face. What was she actually trying to tell him with this twisted action?

"You're pretty, Mama," he burst out. "Very pretty."

"Wh-what?" Her eyes widened. Obviously she hadn't expected that. She stared at him in confusion.

"I think you're pretty!" he followed up, sensing a breach opening up. He let his eyes slide openly down her and back up again.

"That..." She swallowed and shook her head. "You're just saying that. I'm not pretty anymore. Not for a long time."

She didn't want to hear it, he realized. Didn't want to know. Trapped in her own world, her private, pejorative perspective on herself. The sadness of it made him take a desperate breath. Did she really think she was no longer desirable? With that body? Those beautiful tits? That feminine figure? He would kill to possess a woman like that. And that was probably true for the vast majority of the male population as well. How delicate the shape of her labia looked, and...

He froze. His cock, triggered by the heat of the shower and the bare skin in front of him, filled again and slowly straightened. The elongated organ grew toward his mother.

She noticed it and blinked, perplexed. So they stood motionless facing each other while the water rained and Jake's penis stood up like a pointer. It indicated right at Irina's belly. He gulped and closed his eyes in despair. Why didn´t the floor open up and suck him directly to Hell? He would have preferred this by far.

"Well, I'll give you that!" His mother had to giggle suppressedly.

"Huh? " He opend one eye, irritated by the absence of her rage.

"You obviously really think I'm pretty."

"Told you." He ventured a cautious grin.

She breathed deeper, her chest heaving. As she did so, she scratched her head, probably overwhelmed by the situation. Should he follow up?

"You look great, Mom," he said firmly. "In the video, and still today."

"Did... you really like the movie?" she asked in a whispery voice, barely daring to look at him.

"Are you kidding?" He smiled wider, feeling solid ground under his feet now. "That wasn't just an act, was it? You were totally hot, I saw it. That at the end, that was a real orgasm, wasn't it, Mom?"

A coy smile spread across her lips, she giggled girlishly. But then she tightened up and looked him in the eye. "Yes, that one was real," she nodded. "Claudio was my favorite to work with. He was always so considerate, and so tender. Maybe I was even a little in love with him. But he was married, no chance."

"That's why the little heart on the DVD?"

"Right." She had to grin. Then her eyelids flickered as she remembered the situation: her standing naked in front of her equally bare son, chatting easily about her former orgasms. She wrang her hands, eyes darting left and right. She was about to change back into the conservative woman who left the house this morning, he could tell.

Jake mustered all the courage he could find. He longed to stay in that cozy, intimate, confidential space with his mother, apparently beamed there by accident for the last minute or two. It was not about the sex stuff mainly, he was still shy about this. But it felt like he touched the soul of his mother in a way he never had known before.

"I´m glad I found the DVD, Mom, " he confessed in a low voice. "I love your younger self. And I love your nowaday self. Both of them are wonderful in their own way. And both are pretty! "

She looked at him warily. "You think so? "

"Of course!" He nodded vigorously at her and ignored his stiff member bobbing along accordingly. "After dinner I´m going to scan all the stuff from the basement to find more videos about this beautiful real estate agent. "

The corners of her mouth twitched. Then she laughed out loud. "Well, it seems like the punitive work is turning into an obsession for you. But you won´t find them downstairs."

"So there are more movies? " He held his breath.

"In all, I've been in about twenty flicks like that. But this was my favorite. The only one I had copied from VHS to DVD and saved." She snickered shyly, looking much younger now.

"Saved for me?" Jake joked, glad for the change in mood.

"No, for myself." She threw her head back, the leopardess flashing through for a blink. "For when I'm old and shriveled someday. Then I can remember how young I used to be."

"You are young." He put on a chummy grin. "A great MILF."

"MILF, huh?" She laughed out. "So that's what it's come to! My own son calls me a 'Mother I'd Like to Fuck.' He... Oh..."

She fell silent and gulped as she realized the connotation of that phrase. Jake moaned in agony and closed his eyes. He called her am MILF while still sporting an impressive hard-on? What in hell had he done now?

Silence.

Then a throat clearing.

"You... you would do it with me?" he heard his mother's soft voice. "Really?"

What now? Say no? He couldn't, that would be an outright lie, she would know right away. Yes? Just as impossible. Surely he couldn't simply admit that he had the hots for her.

"I... have never slept with a woman," he evaded, hanging his head. "I don't even know what it's like..."

"Indeed?"

He opened his lids a crack. His mother eyed him with a strange look on her face.

"I thought nowadays young people were gaining experience even earlier than we did back then," she wondered. Then she sighed. "But I didn't exactly encourage you either, that's true."

Jake mumbled indefinably. If only his erection would finally lose its throbbing hardness! But he was well aware of his mother's furtive glances at it every now and then, and that didn't make it any better.

"And now?" he asked, when he couldn´t stand the silence any longer.

Irina hesitaded, thinking hard. Then she smiled suggestively. "Here." She took a towel and handed it to him. "Keep the water running. I'd better take a shower, too."

"Uh - okay." He took the terry-cloth towel, got out of the tub and dried himself. His mother took his place under the shower spray. She winked at him as she pushed past him. He stepped back and rubbed over his arms and legs. Irina showered off. She didn't pull the curtain closed. Water splashed across the tile floor, but this time she didn't care.