Mom's Secret Past Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing," he groaned out, resuming the fucking motions. "That's so horny, feeling your rear entrance."

"Mmmhh... keep it up..."

Her eyelids fluttered. He thrust faster, stroking her anus more and more insistently. Her movements beneath him came harder, more choppy, more erratic. Each breath now conveyed a moan.

Jake felt triumph flood through him. He was in control of her lust, giving her what she needed, what she craved. Suddenly he was subconsciously sure what to do. There were no more questions, only certainties.

"Look at me," he urged her, forcing her to open her eyes properly. Her pupils swam. When her gaze focused on him, he drilled his middle finger into her twitching rectum and kissed her hard on the lips.

Her eyes gleamed, she emitted a muffled sound, into his mouth. Then she burst into such sobbing, addicted fucking motions that she almost threw him off. The sphincter spasmed around his finger in unison and relaxed again. Her whole abdomen worked desperately toward release.

"You know what we'll do later?" he growled with his eyes half closed. Then he pushed his finger even deeper into her hot backdoor and added, "Then I'll fuck you into your sweet, hot ass, Mom!"

Irina emitted a helpless sound, her mouth gaping. Her eyes turned upward until all he could see was white, an almost terrifying sight. Then she came in a tsunami wave - delayed, but with irresistible force. He held her tightly as she shuddered plaintively, over and over, pressing her body against him with frenetic force.

Enraptured, he pursued these new impressions. An uninhibited woman he had driven to ecstasy, and whose twat now cramped in chaotic rhythm around his cock and finger. How immensely fascinating!

Instinctively, the gently withdrew his finger as her thrusts came more easily and her body lost all tension. Then he lay at her side, not without regret. His overstimulated but still quite stiff organ shuffled out, aching a little. He paid no attention, but took her in his arms, wordlessly happy. With a sigh, she snuggled against him, and so they lay together for an eternity or two, exhausted and fulfilled.

***

Jake blinked, half awake. He was alone, the place next to him empty. Dusk had fallen. Shortly before eight, said the alarm clock on the nightstand.

Had it all been a dream? No - the smell of sex that surrounded him like a cloud spoke against it, as did fluids of all kinds drying on his body.

"Wow!" he breathed, grinning up at the ceiling.

The door opened and Irina pranced in, a cocky hum on her lips. He scrambled up and stared at her, awestruck.

"Well, you like that?"

She spun teasingly, dressed in a skin-tight dress in silver that barely captured her shape. The neckline offered a breathtaking view of the valley between her breasts, and the back was practically bare down to the base of her buttocks. The hem hung so just above her hips that he could see the pubic curve of silver panties underneath from his low position on the bed.

"Mom!" he gaped at her. "I didn't know you have clothes like that!"

"It's been a while," she laughed, running her hands over her hips. "It wasn't quite as tight then, either. Do you think I can still wear this?"

"Do I think?" He shook his head in perplexity. "You'll cause a medium sized riot with that."

"Perfect!" she beamed, holding out a hand to him. "Come on!"

"Uh - where to?" He took her hand, marveling at the juvenile strength with which she pulled him up.

"Well, now we're going to have a really good meal first, I'd say. To the noble Italian restaurant, over in Clifton. Because I'm hungry, and I'm sure you are too, after all that drudgery." She winked meaningfully. "And after that, we're going on, to downtown Manhattan. The ´Shire´ is open again, I read recently. I used to go there sometimes. It's a wonderful place to dance the night away."

"I see." That now overwhelmed him. Going to the club with his mother?

"Manhattan is far enough away," she beamed. "Nobody knows us there. There we're just another pair of lovers. Everyone will envy me because I've hooked up with such a handsome young stud. So right for bed!" She laughed brightly.

Jake tilted his head and looked at his mother with a smile. He hadn't seen her this excited and joyful in ages.

She noticed and took him in her arms. Their lips found each other, into a tender kiss.

"Thank you, son," she whispered, "I'd almost forgotten who I am. Who I can be. When I escaped the escort world and went to the insurance company, I did everything I could to cover my sinful past. After all, there were still the porn movies of me out there, and I didn't want to be recognized by some customer. Over time, it became a habit."

"That's why you always wore such hideous clothes!" he finally understood. "And never went out. Didn't have any partners. You hid yourself away."

"Sort of." She stroked his cheek with her hand. "But my son set me free. Thinking about it, today I don't care if anyone identifies me in these old clips. Most of them were only available on videotape. With any luck, they haven't been digitized."

"Well, hopefully they have." He wrapped her tighter in his arms, feeling her womanly figure under the fabric. "First thing tomorrow, I'm going to google 'Alexa Hottie'."

"Hmmm." Her eyes sparkled. "Not bad, either. Because there are a few things I'd actually still like to show you..."

He grinned and kissed her again.

Where is this all going, he wondered absently as he tasted the wonderfully sweet lips. A clandestine relationship, here in this house? Wild anal sex with his own mother? A scandal of the highest order?

No matter!

He was a man now. Still young and inexperienced, sure, but he would learn quickly. With an ally like the rejuvenated Irina at his side, he would manage it, no matter what, no matter how.

Even to rock out on the dance floor with his mother, until the drinks fell out of the stiff hands of some Wall Street banker snobs.

***

THE END

(c) 2021 Dingo666