Mom's Secret Past Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his mouth open, Jake watched as she spun comfortably under the water. She soaped herself all over, only sparing the hair, and washed especially thoroughly under her arms and between her legs, back and front. The sight of her spreading her thighs slightly and rubbing her pubis with wet noises brought new heat to his loins. Fascinated, he watched white foam drip from the blond bush and run down her thighs.

The two women merged into one under the splashing water, or so it seemed to him. The youthful Irina and the present one became a single being: A gorgeous looking full-grown woman, whose movements evoked liveliness he had admired in the video.

Finally, she placed both hands under her breasts, lifting them up and rinsing the grooves where they rested against her ribcage. Her hands gently massaged over them, squeezing the soft flesh from all sides. The wet skin shone in the reflection of the bahtroom light when it was arched up, and the nipples looked suspiciously large. All the while she paid no attention to him, but he was sure she was very aware of his presence. And of his rock-hard erection.

With a sigh, she turned off the water and took a towel. He waited, paralyzed, watching her drying herself. Then, she stepped out of the shower tub and came to him, hips swaying gently. Her eyes shimmered with a hidden fire.

She stepped close in front of him and put her hands on his shoulders. He looked down at her and swallowed hard. The tips of her breasts touched his skin, he felt the hardness of her nipples. She gently pushed her belly forward until his rod was trapped between their bodies, pressed upward. The exposed, red cockhead pressed halfway into her navel.

"We're a strange family, aren't we?" she whispered with a melancholy smile. "I haven't slept with a man in over ten years, and my son never was with a woman. Funny, thinking about my past, isn't it?"

He ventured only a low hum, too captivated by the sensation of the warm, soft body close to his. Very carefully, he tensed the muscles in his abdomen, secretly enjoying the way his member rubbed against her belly.

"Fortunately, I know what to do in such cases." She grinned suddenly and took a step back. "Come on!" With that, she took his hand and pulled him along.

Perplexed, he followed, through the living room and up the stairs to the top. His heart beat like a bass drum. Would she really lead him to her bedroom?

She did. She pulled the covers off her double bed with a jerk and dropped them carelessly on the floor. What? Where was the fanatic for order and neatness he knew so well?

She bounced onto the mattress and waved impatiently for him. Jake knelt on the bed and clumsily scrambled to the center. His fingers felt numb.

Irina stretched out lengthwise beside him, her arms stretched above her head. She lolled and sighed in relaxation, her body bending and wriggling as she did so.

"You know, I've had several clients who wanted me to initiate their sons," she murmured, looking up at him from half-lowered lids. "They always said they were already of age." A conspiratorial blink. "So I know this situation well. That's why I close my eyes now and lie here. You can touch me if you want. And look at me. You can find out what a woman looks like, and how she's built. How she reacts. That helps a lot with the insecurity."

"Uh..." He swallowed. What was he supposed to say to that?

Taking a deep breath, Irina closed her eyes and lay still. Her chest rose and fell, she had opened her legs just a tiny bit. Enchanted, Jake gazed at his mother. The full breasts hung out a little to each side in the lying position, that looked provocative. Her belly was a little sunken and the pubic mound in contrast all the more pertly towering, accentuated by the blond fuzz on it.

He reached out and let his fingertips glide over her side. A soft sigh from her. As if hypnotized, he placed his fingers on her left breast. So smooth and warm and soft. He pressed a little, feeling the resistance of the swelling fullness. His fingertips sensed hidden structures beneath the smooth skin. As he increased the pressure, Irina sighed again. Louder this time.

With a gulp he retracted a little, his shaking fingers hovering just above her skin. This was his mother he was touching! And it was his mother, who reacted in an unmistakenly sensual way to his play. Wasn´t this... wrong? Just wrong?

No! On the contrary, what a wonderful situation, he gradually realized. There he was, crouching next to an attractive, experienced, confident woman who not only allowed him to indulge his curiosity. She was even enjoying it, no question about it. He relaxed and even his cock lost some of its stony tension.

This was a game. As captivating as it was far out. A game for their minds, their bodies and their souls.

Steadying himself, he continued to explore the full breast. He stroked the aureole and took note of the tiny mounds, like little bumps. The nipple straightened hard as he did so, and he earned another sigh as he gently ran his thumb along it. Then he switched to the right side. His mother turned a little and came towards him.

Here he reached out with more confidence. He pressed the soft mound between his fingers and watched himself deforming the curved shape. At the very bottom, the skin was quite tender; he ran along the seam at the ribs. He pressed into the flesh a little, feeling the delicate inner structure of her breast?

Irina moaned at this and writhed with pleasure. She was breathing faster, and her thighs had opened a little more. Jake explored the velvety smoothness on the breastbone, between the tits, and higher, on the collarbone and neck. When he touched her face and fondled the cheeks she purred under his caresses. Her lips parted involuntary.

He suppressed a smile. Yes, a leopardess could take your head off with one bite, and he didn't put it past his mother to do the same. But right now she was like a playful kitten that only wanted to be petted.

He turned his attention to the belly and let his palm circle on it in great cycles. There was a rapid throbbing under the warm belly, her pulse almost as fast as his own. When he let the movements get bigger and stroked her over the lower abdomen, close to the pubic hair, she suppressed a moan and took her legs apart even more.

Of course, he could not resist this invitation. He pushed himself further and brought his face over the willingly offered abdomen of his mother. With a dry mouth he looked at the wild growth on her pubic mound. Then his gaze slid lower. A distinct little hood sat on the upper tip of the pubic cleft like a rosy mini-tent. Below, the half-open labia, an delicate ensemble of folds and shadows. The inner lips protruded, a little wider than he remembered from the video.

A subtle scent rose to his nose. Clean skin, body wash, and underneath a hidden sensual note that quickened his pulse.

"Touch me, Jake," he heard her breathe, and she moved one thigh all the way to the side. The sex gaped open. Stunned, he reached forward and stroked tenderly along it, feeling the delicacy of the skin and the warmth rising from her body. When he came over the hood, she twitched and made a soft sound.

How incredible! He stroked her inner thighs and palpated her groin. He combed his fingertips through the pubic hair, feeling for the outline of the bone beneath. He massaged her lower abdomen and saw her involuntarily thrust her pelvis forward. A glance up showed him that she had one arm over her eyes and was breathing rapidly, her chest rising and falling.

Touch me, echoed in his head. He ran one fingertip along the inside of her left labia, feeling the first wetness and slipperiness. A few millimeters lower, now into the pleasure cleft. Tender folds left and right, a sigh from her. His cock trembled against his belly with desire.

He pressed against the labia from the inside and watched it open like a flower. The smell of woman intensified, making his mouth water. At last he inserted the tip of his index finger into the beckoning opening as far as the first joint.

"Mmmm...," she sighed deeply, moving lasciviously under his curious touch. Her breathing became faster and a rosy button peeked out from under the hood.

Fuck! I´m fingering my own mother, he thought mesmerized. I shouldn´t do that, and she shouldn´t allow it. But I just can´t stop, for the life of me. She neither, it seems. This feels - important, somehow. For the both of us.

He pushed deeper into the pliant opening, feeling the rippled surface inside, and stroked his thumb along the pearl. A soft tremor ran through his mother's body, she gasped once.

At last his finger was fully inside Irina's hot snatch and he let it describe small circles inside. The second thigh also moved aside as she offered herself to him completely open. The abdomen took up his movements, and it became a like-minded pressing and rolling. She braced herself against him, becoming more and more uninhibited and moaned softly.

Whipped up, he increased the contact pressure to get even deeper. There she flinched and emitted a small sound of pain. Immediately sobered, he eased off and caressed the sensitive area with extra softness.

"You want more, huh?" he heard her murmur. "So do I. Will you do me a favor, Jake?"

"Of course, Mom." He cleared his throat. His voice sounded hoarse, as if he were sick.

"Then go downstairs and get the dildo out of the box, son. Clean it with warm water and bring it up, will you?"

"The...the dildo?" His jaw dropped.

"Yes." She giggled into her arm. "That used to be my favorite. Just right, not too big and not too small. Not too hard and not too soft. It'll get you deeper. That's what I want now..."

Wordlessly, he climbed off the bed and hurried downstairs. His rod bounced up and down in front of his belly as he rumbled down the stairs. There he grabbed the rubber thing, held it under running water in the kitchen, and carefully rubbed off all the dust. As he dried the thing off, a new thought flashed through his mind. He held the artificial penis next to his cock. Almost the same length and almost the same thickness.

"Not too big and not too small, huh?" he grinned broadly. Then he flew straight up and resumed his position. Irina had not moved from the spot, but all this had by no means left her unmoved. He saw that a film of her secretions had formed, filling her vagina with clear fluid.

He raised the love stick and hesitated. "Uh - just... in, Mom?" he asked, feeling rarely stupid about it.

"Carefully," came the quiet reply. "Play with the tip at the entrance at first, until it's nice and wet, yeah?"

He nodded and stroked the pubic cleft with the rounded front end, as he had done with his fingers earlier. The rubber felt warm in his fingers. Carefully, he wet the stylized glans with her juices and rubbed over the clitoris as well.

"I used to prepare myself with this thing sometimes when I wasn't quite in the mood for a shoot," she whispered, taking a deep breath. "Then I'd use that in the locker room beforehand. One time it turned me on so much that I came after a few minutes, all by myself. The crew got a nice look when I emerged from the locker room dripping wet."

Jake laughed softly, feeling a little calmer. He could do no wrong, he realized. This was her favorite dildo. All he had to do was remain attentive to her reactions. Gently, he placed the tip between her inner lips and penetrated his mother.

Irina moaned loudly and lapsed into a kind of panting as he drilled the thick artificial penis into her pussy in slow motion. Breathlessly, he followed how more and more of the smooth shape disappeared and how her belly tightened harder with excitement with every breath. When only a few inches of the black shape were still visible, he felt himself reach the end of her vaginal canal. Intrigued, he pressed in a little, eliciting a throaty sound of pleasure from her.

"Uh, that's good..." she breathed, tossing her head from side to side. "I almost forgot... ahhh..."

"Didn't you ever... satisfy yourself in all that time?" he needed to know.

"Yes, I did." She giggled once. "But always on the outside, at the clit. I come much faster there, son. This one is different...aaaahhhh...it makes me so excited..."

Jake felt tenderness for his mother. She showed him a whole new side of herself, and he was so grateful for this experience. Gently, he withdrew the dildo a tiny bit and moved forward again. He gasped as he did so. Now he was fucking his mother properly! Although only with a dildo, but so he could study her reaction all the more closely. She squirmed lasciviously under the treatment, the muscles in her thighs stood out rhythmically. How unreservedly she surrendered to his caresses!

Oh God, he just had to keep going! Without stopping the thrusts, he lowered his face, stuck out his tongue, and touched the tot o her little hood. A breathless cry and a divine taste in his mouth. He licked broadly over her plum, felt the slippery surface under his tongue for a second, and then sucked tentatively on her clit.

Irina reared up and shook all over. Then she pressed her pussy against him and moaned in disinhibition as he sucked and kissed her more and more greedily. Salt and tangy honey flooded into his mouth, and he slurped in her aroma. His right hand had moved of its own accord, clasping one breast and squeezing the swollen flesh lustfully.

With a groan, his mother pushed herself up, her outstretched arms behind her. "Get it out...please..." she panted, her eyes wild, the belly tensing.

Jake let go of her tit, grasped the slippery rubber rod, and pulled. At first, it barely moved and felt like it was stuck into her. Then it released with a wet sound and came out. What remained was the dilated, gaping hole of the cunt, from which a thin, whitish thread dripped.

"Jake," she swallowed hard, looking down at his towering rod. "You made me so hot, my son! I can´t recall when I felt like this the last time. I´d love to go on with you. But I still am responsible for you. I can´t just give in to my lust, ignoring the consequences. And the potential dangers, for both of us."

"I am of age", he replied hoarsly. "I can take the responsibility for myself, Mom. You don´t have to carry this burden alone."

"Well." Her breasts heaved. "If it were only up to me, I know what I would do now."

"Then -- do it, please."

She blinked at him, obviously fighting to hold together her thoughts. "What about you?", she asked in a whisper.

"I also know what I would love now." He showed her the hint of a smile.

Irina nodded slowly. "Tell me," she breathed. "Do you want me? Do you -- do you want to fuck your mother?"

There could be only one answer to that.

"Yes," he groaned out and leaned toward her, looking her straight in the eyes. "I want you. You're so sexy!"

"Even if I am not only your mother, but an old hooker, and even if there have been hundreds of cocks down there?" she breathed in a wavering voice.

"You're not an old hooker," he replied firmly, vaguely puzzled by the certainty that suddenly filled him. "You're my mother, and I love you. And I find it totally exciting that you've had so many men. That makes it -- special, somehow."

"Oh, son!" She smiled melancholically and stroked his cheek. Then a glint entered her pupils. She let herself sink backward and stretched out her arms.

"Come!"

Trembling with excitement, he slid over her, between her soft thighs. She took his hand and guided it. Together, they grasped the pumped up knob of his cockhead and brought it to the right spot.

"Careful again?" he asked softly, looking into her eyes.

"No." Her smile widened. "I'm prepared. Go right in. All the way in deep! Now!"

Jake nodded and took a deep breath. Then he thrust his pelvis forward and plunged into his mother in one long movement, looking at her unblinkingly.

Her eyes widened, she opened her mouth in a shallow moan. Jake drank in the pleasure pouring from her pupils, as well as the incredible sensation his cock was sending. It was now really and truly surrounded on all sides with warm, breathing female flesh.

"So good..." she gasped, holding his gaze. "Fuck me, Jake... fuck your mother..."

He thrust a second time, sweet and hard. Ahh, what a feeling! Those silky depths, that living glove around his organ, warm and wet and moving. A third drilling. A fourth.

They surged back and forth together, never breaking eye contact, united in a wordless ebb and flow rhythm. In slow motion, he lowered his lips to his mother's until they touched and an electric spark ignited. The tip of her tongue came toward him, wormed its way into the corner of his mouth, and then he just had to shove his tongue as deep and as hard into her oral cavity as he possibly could. She opened her jaws all the way and let him lick all the way down her throat. He drank her saliva, excitingly sweet, and rammed into her harder and harder.

"Yes...go on..." she gasped and braced herself against him, clinging to his hard shoulders. "Go on..."

Heat rose in him until his cheeks glowed from within. And something else. He felt his loins twitch, the familiar anticipation spreading through him. She wasn't ready yet, he knew. He fought it, but it didn't help. Closer and closer he staggered toward the abyss.

"Mom..." he sobbed desperately. "I... I'm going too fast... I'll be right there..."

"Yes!" she kissed him wildly and gave him a bright smile. "Come on, cum into me all over. Ah, it's been so long..."

"But what about you?" He stiffened into a plank to hold back the avalanche.

"I want to be there and feel it for good," she whispered, wrapping her calves around his butt. "Let go all the way, son. Let it come..."

There was no way to stop it anymore. He gave up resisting and performed two final, indulgent thrusts. Then the orgasm rushed through him, making all the hairs on his body stand up in delicous goosebumps. He clung to his warm mother and moaned in loss. His body took control and kept pumping like a machine. Gush after gush of his juice pulsed out, turning her warm cavity into a smacking, squelching hotbed of sin. Irina made soft, confirming noises and tenderly stroked his tense neck.

The peak tilted, the quivering sinews in his abdomen released, and he sank down on top of her with a liberated groan. Still his cock twitched, unable to get enough of this all-around contact, this friction, this wet heat. Enchanted, he felt the waning of this divine experience, but at the same time the guilty conscience was already returning. What about her?

She lay beneath him, still highly aroused and quivering with anticipation. But he had no idea what to do with her now.

"What... what am I supposed to do?" he whispered against her ear. "I want you also to reach climax, Mom."

"Go like this."

Again she took his hand and pushed it down, between their sweaty bodies. She pulled her thighs high up against her body, insanely stretched apart. Perplexed, he let her direct him until his fingertips touched the transverse bulge below her pussy. That was her perineum, he realized.

"Stroke me in the back, on the butt hole," she murmured flatly. "I'm very sensitive there, I like it that way. Do you feel that?"

He probed deeper until the tip of his middle finger found a hollow. She tightened the sphincter twice and made a sound of approval. As he massaged her there in a circle, she sighed with pleasure and loosened up.

Jake felt like he was in a dream. There he was lying on top of his hot mother, his cock still in her wet plum, touching another target of his secret desires. He lifted his head and blinked. She looked him in the eye, a deep-set glint in her eyes. A lascivious groan as he pressed harder against the ring of muscle.

"You like that too, son, huh?" she murmured with a flutter of her eyes. "It'll make you hard again in a minute."