Mom's Sexy Lingerie

Story Info
Mom showing off her lingerie to her son...
2.5k words
4.38
49.4k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire is very excited this evening. Being on the good side of her 40s, still looking very sexy, she is just getting ready to celebrate her 20-year anniversary with her husband George. For that occasion she came back from work earlier and she already got a hot bath and now, standing in front of her closet, she is in a huge dilemma what to put on. Surprisingly, the choice is very quick this time. That sexy lingerie George bought her 5 years ago in Paris. She sits down, taking the pair of black nylon self-fixing stockings with a straight line on the back side, putting them on slowly, her leg filling the space of the elastic stocking, which soon makes her leg look so sexy. Her hands slide on the perfect fabric of her stocking, making it align nicely with her leg, as she moves her leg muscles to check herself in the mirror what she looks like. She lets a soft moan as she takes the other stocking, putting it on slowly, making sure it aligns perfectly to her leg as well. Next, she puts her bra. Lace bra with some leather details, 36D-cups holding her perfect, still firm for her age. She slides the matching sexy panties up her legs, enclosing her already wet, ripe pussy. Finally, her feet slide into a pair of classic black Louboutin 5" heels with red soles. She looks herself in the mirror, for the last time, seductively dancing in front of the mirror, swaying her hips in soft and sensual motions.

The door opens. She has just some time to grab a long, lather coat from the close to put it on as her hubby arrives. She walks to him as he enters the living room, dropping his laptop case and his coat, staring at her as he walks to the sofa, sitting comfortably. She walks, slowly, undoing her leather coat as her leg shows off, taking her coat slowly off, as she puts one foot on the sofa, close to him. His hand move towards her and she closes her eyes, awaiting his touch, anticipating whether he will start sliding his hands from her perfect feet, up her calf, then thighs, hips and finally breasts... or whether he will reach for her perfect tits... She licks her lip, biting... Her heartbeat increases as she feels his strong forearm close, touching her leg, she lets a moan. The silence makes her even more aroused, but suddenly she hears something weird... and a sound of some crazy cheering stumbles her. Opening her eyes, she sees him watching in the direction of that cheering. Her soft voice turns into anger:

"Oh, fuck, George... sports???!!!"

"Well, yes honey... big match today, I want to see what Lakers will do."

"Fuck, George, I can't believe you forgot what date today is."

"Well, Lakers and..."

"Fuck Lakers, fuck you and fuck this huge tv taking our whole living room! Fuck!"

She starts crying. Moving away from him, she climbs the stairs, frustrated, cursing every moment of her life. The sound of her heels on the wooden floor of the stairs faints away as she keeps repeating fuck-fuck-fuck, while walking back to her bedroom. Walking the corridor, she notices a semi-open door of their son's bedroom. Tony, their son, just turned 20 last week. She sighs, looking towards that door as she tries to walk away, but at that moment she gets a feeling that someone is watching her. She pushes the door slightly and her mouth just gets wide open in what she sees. Her own son, secretly peeking through that door, watching... and then, blushing. Still angry, she yells:

"What are you looking at?! Why aren't you at the college?"

"College break, Mommy... and besides, I... was just watching to see if you're home."

"I've been at home all the time, you dickhead... ohhhhh... can't believe this. Like father, like son..."

"Mom, I..."

"What now?!"

"Just wanted to say you look so stunning in... those... never thought this would make you look so great!"

Suddenly, her anger disappears. She starts looking at him. "Finally, at least someone notices," she thinks but her lips just produce a mumbling short word:

"Really?"

"Yes, Mommy, it looks perfect, especially your legs look great in this."

As he says that, she starts walking towards him seductively, entering the room, shutting the door behind her slowly, noticing his lustful eyes. As she walks around him, she says:

"My son really likes his mother in... this nice lingerie? Baby, I will buy you anything you like, just tell me... just imagine whatever you need, Mommy will fulfill every little fantasy you may have."

"Oh, Mommy, just walk like this, I like to see you looking so yummy in this."

As he sits on the bed, she walks to him and she extends her foot, placing it on the bed right aside of him. "Really, baby?". She notices his face blushing, turning in red and a bulge in his underwear becoming huge. As she sees that, she bites her lip instinctively. A wave of dirty thoughts gets into her brains, but deep inside her some other voice tells her to stop.

"Are you nuts, Claire? It's your own son, you are his mother."

Her leg gets back. She walks around, but her heart pounds harder and she comes back, putting another leg, this time close to Tony's thigh, touching it barely with the outer side of her ankle.

"Why don't you touch it baby? See, how this nylon is nice?".

Without hesitation, Tony lands his hand right on her calf, sliding it slowly. His heart pounding harder, cock getting rock hard as his hand slides from her ankle to her knee, following the line of her calf. His hand slides further to her thigh and as he touches her thigh, she bites her lip again and lets a soft moan. He puts another hand on her leg and starts sliding both his hands instinctively. She moans as her foot moves to the other side of Tony's lap, giving him a clear vision of her panties, already being very wet. His hand reaches her crotch and his finger touches the side of her panties, where he finally feels the wetness of his own mother. Her wetness scares him a bit, he gets shocked... but another voice deep in his mind tells him to taste that slimy juice. Quickly, shyly, he brings his wet fingers to his nose and smells it... and his tongue instinctively gets a lick. Surprisingly, he finds it delicious.

Seeing him tasting her, Claire becomes wild. She loses control. Her hand pushes her young son back to the bed. In shock, he sees his own mother taking her panties off as she climbs on his young body. In a second, her pussy gets right in front of his horny face.

"Why don't you taste it right from the source, baby?" she asks.

He gets confused for a second, but he doesn't have too much time to hesitate. Her hand pulls his head immediately to her crotch and he has no choice. He extends his tongue and starts licking her wet, ripe labia. The touch of her ripe labia on his son's face makes her moan louder. Tony's tongue slides on her wet pussy, while he fights to find a good position for his arms. Finally, he hugs her thighs, feeling the fabric of her nylon stockings on his forearms. As he hugs her thighs she becomes even wilder and starts riding his face slowly. Her juices flow in his mouth and he has no other choice than to swallow it, while his tongue finds the way between her ripe pussy lips and he feels himself entering her.

He starts moving his tongue back and forth in her pussy, at times making nice circles which makes her wilder. Her mouth lets louder moans. She is not concerned about her hubby anymore. Who cares if he hears it? She rides her own son's face, but she doesn't mind. His tongue reaches deeper inside her and her hand holds his head firmly attached to her pussy. He feels her weight and the power of a ripe female body and that makes him even more horny.

He feels her throbbing clit rubbing his upper lip and instinctively, he starts sucking it. A strong wave of pleasure takes over her as she feels that. But as that wave sustains, a wave of guilt takes over her, telling her to stop, stand up from his face and go away until it's too late. She keeps riding his face, those two forces inside of her tear her apart. The thought of cumming in her own son's mouth makes her feel guilty, but on the other hand she needs it badly. She loses control more and more. As she hears herself saying: "I'm gonna cum," she gets even closer... and the next moment, as she says:

"Gonna cum in your mouth, Tony... don't stop... don't stop, baby."

the strings holding her back get even more loose. Tony is in heaven. His own mother, sitting on his face, getting ready to squirt her own cum juice. His mouth wide open, surrendering to that woman's lust. Her thighs squeezing his head, her hand holding his head firmly in her crotch, not letting him move away. He doesn't realize that his Mom is not looking at him as her sweet boy anymore. She is not looking at him as a man either. She is using him as a toy for her own pleasure. He doesn't have any clue that she is now focused on herself only. That moment is for her only. And her pleasure. She loses control, gripping him hard. Her mouth moans louder. And all at a sudden, as she screams, a gush of thick cum juice starts filling his mouth. He starts swallowing. His own mother cums in his mouth! Her muscles trembling, her belly convulsing, thighs squeezing his body, heels of her shoes pressing against his sides. His face covered in her cum juices. She keeps cumming, holding him firmly. And then, her hand on his forehead pushes him forcefully away. She sits on his chest, breathing heavily, watching his cum-covered face. After a while, as she comes back, she slides back to his face, enjoying the feeling of her own pussy juice as his tongue licks her slowly.

Suddenly, his tongue touches her pee hole. She bites her lip, starting to moan again.

"Baby, be careful,", she says as he keeps licking that place.

"Baby... ohhhhh... be careful, honey, that can make me do something you won't like it."

But he just keeps licking, mumbling:

"Just do it, Mom..."

Claire gets shocked. She has never considered pee as a part of sex, but the picture of her pouring her own golden nectar in her own son's mouth gets more and more clear in her mind. Finally, she decides to get back to reason warn him again.

"Baby... this might make me pee!"

But he does't seem to listen. He keeps licking and she gets more and more aroused again. But her urge to release her bladder gets stronger too. She moans and the thought of her pissing in Tony's mouth starts bothering her again. She inhales deeply, trying to hold her urges, but that turns into a loud moan as she exhales.

"Baby... I know you like it... and I... I love it... but if you keep going I will piss on your fucking face... and in your mouth... gonna piss in your mouth if you don't stop!"

She starts moaning even louder.

"Mom, it's ok, you can piss in my mouth anytime," Tony says in excitement!

As his tongue touches her pee hole again, the urge becomes so strong. And just when she wanted to warn him to open his mouth, she looks down... and realizes his mouth is already wide open.

Even if she wanted to stop she could not. She has no choice. She grabs his head, moving her pee hole right above his mouth. And a strong gush of pee hits his throat. Tony starts swallowing, tasting his own mother's piss for the first time. As he tastes woman' piss for the first time in his life, he is surprised about the taste. To him, it is a taste of a salty fanta. He struggles to swallow everything, but some of her pee falls down to the bed sheet. At times, she stops, helping him to swallow. Even though she didn't intend to do it, she realized she's just her own son's mouth as her own toilet. That thought brings her over the edge and she grabs his head, cumming in his mouth again.

"Ohhhhh, baby... I'm so sorry... it's so... dirty... I didn't mean to do it in your mouth!"

"Mom! It was delicious, really!"

"Really, hon? I'm feeling really bad about this..."

"Don't be, Mommy... I enjoyed drinking your piss!"

"But baby... I used your mouth as I would use a toilet, that makes me feel so guilty!"

"Mom, you can use my mouth anytime... if you do something nice to me now."

"Anything, baby!"

"My balls are so in pain... and..."

Even before he managed to finish his sentence, he could feel Mom's lips around his huge cock. Looking down, he could not believe his own eyes as her lips took his huge cock, sucking him. Being young, it didn't take him too much and in no time he started filling his own mother's mouth with his thick cum.

But she kept on sucking his cum-covered cock. The feeling of her lips made him hard again. The touch of her teeth made him ready for action and Claire sucked it hard and carefully. When she found out he was ready, she didn't hesitate to use the moment. Her thighs straddle his cock and she starts riding him. The feeling of his own cock in his Mom's pussy makes his body wild. She realizes she wanted her own son to fuck her. She craved for that secretly for years. And now he is fucking her. And she is fucking him. In a steady rhythm. She drops down to his chest and starts kissing him. She tastes her own cum and piss on his lips as she moans, feeling his cock deep inside her womb. Without any fear she lets him fuck her roughly, until they both cum in a frenzy orgasm!

She stands up, kissing him for the last time as she heads to the bathroom. On the way to the bathroom, she peeks through a hole between the stairs and the living room, seeing her hubby sleeping with a can of beer in his hand and the tv still on sports. Any guilt in her for what she just did is gone. No strings attached anymore either. She is free. And she is happy, as Tony gazes at her with lust in his eyes. She gets aware that she's just got a new, passionate lover. A lover that cares for her!