All Comments on 'Mom's Sexy Lingerie'

by kinky_older_guy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
stockingnutstockingnut8 months ago

Wow! Very hot! Love the stockings! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good storyline but so rushed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wish she shit in his mouth

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice, she knows now that her son loves her and they will make love every day, he will cum inside her hot, fertile pussy and make her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really hot !! she should have said that she wants more babies!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I might have read this, if not for the pee tag. Thanks for being honest up front.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Twenty years anniversary and her son just turned twenty last week . . . Guess her son was born before the wedding . . .

A few quotes include:

"The touch of her labia on his sons face" whose face?

"Her mouth moans louder"- a mouth doesn't moan, although it might emit a moan

"They both cum in a frenzy orgasm" - perhaps they both cum in frenzied orgasms?

The story is better than good, and could be fantastic. Proof Reading is required AND in your case, editing. All the parameters are there except grammer and the rules that justify grammer.

Please, locate resources as required AND continue writing. Your mind is a fertile place from which will, in all likelihood, come great porn.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn! My head hurt trying to read this. PROOF READ before you post your stories. You want your readers to enjoy them not decipher them.

LeeLee420LeeLee4208 months ago

Completely awful

Nylon1Nylon18 months ago

I found the need to pee in his mouth such a horny concept.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

excellent shoulf be little bit slow..peeinv in his son mouth best.

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

This was absolutely CUM-producing! WOW, FUCKING WOW!!!

Other than a couple of minor errors, one of the hottest, sexiest, dirtiest, most wonderful stories I could dream. There need to be more chapters here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinky_older_guy@kinky_older_guy
50+ and very kinky. I'm not sure if there is anything I haven't tried yet. Yes, I've done BDSM, love kinky and taboo fantasies, but not the porn cliché stuff that you would expect. I don't believe in those strict dom/sub labels. I rather regard to the kinky/BDSM stuff as excha...