Mom's Sleepy Soles Pt. 05

Story Info
The first time I played with my mother's sleepy feet.
2.2k words
3.95
9.6k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...brrrrrrrdddddddddddiiilllllllllliiinnnnnnggggg...

...brrrrrrrdddddddddddiiilllllllllliiinnnnnnggggg...

...brrrrrrrdddddddddddiiilllllllllliiinnnnnnggggg...

...brrrrrrrdddddddddddiiilllllllllliiinnnnnnggggg...

...brrrrrrrdddddddddddiiilllllllllliiinnnnnnggggg...

...brrrrrrrdddddddddddiiilllllllllliiinnnnnnggggg...

...brrrrrrrdddddddddddiiilllllllllliiinnnnnnggggg...

My eyes shot open to the sound of an alarm. It took a second to understand where I was. Once I did, my stomach dropped without end. I was lying on my back to the side of my mother's bed. Her bare sole, smeared with blue marker, hovered an inch above my face. Then I heard her stir.

"Alright, alright, I hear you..." she drowsily groaned.

I held my breath. Her foot swayed side-to-side before retracting onto the mattress. Then I watched as her arm reached for the cell phone atop her dresser. If she looked down at even the slightest angle, she'd see me lying there. My heart pounded out of my chest as she silenced the alarm.

""Mmmmmmm..." she hummed as she rolled onto her back. "I can't remember the last time I slept that well."

I froze in terror as her right arm dangled off the bed.

"And feels that cold is finally gone," she mused, rustling within her sheets.

Her arm slowly vanished from sight as she continued waking herself up. I knew there wasn't much time before my mother got out of bed. My brain conjured all the possibilities if she saw me. Each outcome was worse than the last. I looked to my right across the underside of the mattress. The towels I used earlier sat there in a hardened, crumpled ball. Then I tilted my chin down. The cum-splattered towel rested atop my chest while my limp penis slumped off to the side.

"Okay..." my mother continued speaking to herself. "So much to do and so little time..."

She swung her legs off the side of the bed, allowing them to hover as she collected her thoughts. This was my last chance to act. I took a deep, quiet breath, clutched the crusty towel atop my torso, and without making a sound, rolled myself beneath the bed. I could feel the back of my head graze against the wooden frame as I completed half a revolution. I was now lying flat on my stomach, my left ear pressed against the carpet as I stared forward. My entire body was now shielded by the mattress above.

"Alright," my mother encouraged herself. "Let's get this engine in motion.."

I watched as the toes on my mother's left foot touched the ground. The view of the soft, curvy arch was absolutely perfect. Then her right foot touched down beside it. I badly wanted to reach forward for one last touch but somehow found the restraint. Instead, I took another quiet breath and listened to the sound of my heart beat as I stared into the blue at her creamy, hypnotic soles. After a moment, she moved her weight forward, but as she stood up, she immediately fell back onto the bed. I was confused what had happened until I heard what she said next.

"Woah there..." she bounced up and down. "What in the world do they put in this stuff?"

By the position of her feet, I could tell she was leaning toward her night stand.

"Ephedrine...doxylamine...acetaminophen...dextromethorphan...oh, and 25% alcohol. Yup, that'll do it" she laughed as she placed the bottle of Nyquil back on her dresser. "Okay -- round two."

I could hear her palms slap against her thighs as she prepared to stand once again. Her curved arches planted flat against the carpet as she transferred her weight off the bed. She gave herself a moment before moving forward.

"Okay, I think we're good to go..."

She took a wobbly step. Then another. Then she let out a massive yawn and she proceeded toward the bathroom.

"My, oh my, is that stuff strong."

I waited a few seconds as my mother turned on the shower. It was only then I noticed my penis had grown fully erect between my belly and the carpet. With the towel in my hand, I briefly considered jerking off one more time, but my mother always showered quickly and I knew I had to play it safe. I waited for the sound of the shower door to close and immediately rolled out from under the mattress.

"Holy fucking shit..." I whispered.

The sound of the shower was accompanied by my mother's acapella rendition of Pat Benetar's "Love Is A Battlefield". Now was the time to make sure not a shred of evidence was left behind. I stood to my feet, pulled up my pants, grabbed the towel from the floor, tiptoed to my father's side of the bed, grabbed the other two towels, and scanned the room for anything I may have forgot. I lifted the sheets, examined the bed frame, and got back on my hands and knees to scan beneath the bed. Everything looked as it was before I entered. Then I heard my mother turn off the shower. It was time to get the fuck out of dodge. I took another deep breath and held it as I tiptoed out of the room. I could hear my mother open the shower door just as I crossed past her room's threshold. I only needed eight giant steps before my hand was touching the knob of my door. I twisted and pushed it open as quietly as possible before turning the lock vertical. I exhaled an involuntary sigh as I threw the dirty towels into my hamper.

"What a fucking night..." I whispered before collapsing onto my bed. "Un-fucking-real."

I closed my eyes and started replaying the nuances of everything that had just happened.

The terrifying fear of being caught drunk.

The soothing sound of her sleepy snores.

The sight of her body completely unconscious.

The soft, gentle glow of the television bouncing off her soles.

Smelling her scent.

Sucking her toes.

Erupting controllably.

Using my pen.

Discovering her ticklishness.

Raising her limbs.

Fucking her feet.

Winning my bet.

Trampling myself.

Using her hand to jerk me off.

Passing out as I sucked her toes.

Waking to the alarm,

Rolling under the bed.

Wanting so badly to touch her feet.

Watching her stumble

Debating jerking off one last time.

Racing out of the room.

Locking my door.

I replayed the loop over and over and over and over. Once again, my cock began to throb. I willed myself out of bed and grabbed one of the dirty towels I had thrown in my hamper. The loop continued, over and over and over as I unzipped my pants and stroked my cock. Over and over. Faster and faster. Harder and harder. Focusing on each and every detail of the night.

I don't know how long I'd been touching myself, but it felt like forever. This was by far the longest I ever lasted while masturbating and I wasn't even consciously edging. I guess I had exhausted most of my reserves, and in all honesty, I didn't mind one bit. I loved each frame of the movie playing in my head. Reimagining what happened felt fucking incredible. I was proud of myself for taking such a risk. And a little bit shocked. I doubt I would have moved forward had it not been for the beer I drank earlier in the night, but I wasn't going to overthink it. The memory of the night would be with me forever -- something I will cherish and relive whenever I pleased. I continued to stroke -- harder and faster -- remembering the licking...and smelling...and fucking...and cumming. Her snores, so sleepy. Her soles, so silky. Her body, so heavy. I stroked harder and faster until it started to hurt. And then a familiar sensation started to mount. Getting closer. Thinking about my tongue on her soles. Her toes pinching my nose. My cock sliding against her arches. In and out...and in and out...and in and out...harder...and faster...and stronger...and stronger...and stronger...and stronger...AND...

"Uhhh...UHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHHHNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!" I blurted as my cock erupted across the towel on my chest. "FUCK YES..." I huffed. "Fuck yes..."

**KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK**

"Sweetie, are you okay?"

My entire body tensed as I clutched the towel.

"Uh...yeah mom -- I'm fine!"

"What was that noise?"

"Oh, uh -- just a sneeze that caught me off guard."

"Okay dear, well I didn't think you'd be up so early, but I just made breakfast -- are you hungry?"

I thought for a second before a wave of insatiable hunger toppled over me.

"Yeah, actually -- I'm starving."

"Okay, well it's ready when you are."

"Okay, thanks mom. I'll be down in a few."

"Sounds good, my dear."

"Yeah..." I whispered to myself. "Sounds good."

I took a moment to collect my thoughts before zipping my pants and heading to the kitchen. When I got there, my mom was drinking coffee at the table with her back to me.

"Have fun? I didn't even hear you come home."

"Oh, yeah -- it was awesome seeing everyone. I think you were sleeping when I got back and I didn't want to wake you. Is the cold any better?"

"It is, thanks for asking. One of the best nights of sleep I've had in quite a while. That NyQuil is powerful stuff."

"Well that's good to hear."

"Indeed," my mother sipped her coffee as she turned toward me. "Oh, my!" she started laughing.

"What?"

"What???" she chuckled. "Have you seen yourself?"

"Uh...I...uh...no?"

"Oh, my sweetie. Here..."

My mother grabbed her cell phone off the counter and put the camera in selfie mode.

"Oh..." I felt myself blush.

"What happened?" she giggled.

I stared at myself on the phone. Blue ink was smeared all across my face. It must have rubbed off when I was worshipping her feet.

"You look ridiculous," she continued.

"Yeah. I did some writing when I got home. That must be what it was -- the pen must have leaked and I didn't realize.

"Sweetie -- it looks like you're about to audition for The Smurfs."

"Ha, yeah," I laughed along. "Hope I get the part!"

"Wowsers," she stared in amazement.

"Yeah -- I'm gonna go shower real quick."

"Oh, nonsense. Your food will get cold. First eat -- you can shower after."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Oh, you're gonna Ma'am me now?"

"Sorry -- just a bit tired."

"Yeah -- that was me yesterday. You know, I did have some of the weirdest dreams last night."

"Oh?" I gulped.

"Yeah -- I don't remember everything, but at one point I was at one of those specialty nail salons that let you soak your feet in water with those little fish that nibble at your skin -- do you know what I'm talking about?"

"Uh...yeah, I think I do..."

I bowed my head and chewed on a piece of bacon.

"And I think at one point I was skydiving or something."

"Oh yeah?"

"Something -- I just had this sensation of falling through the air. Like I was training for something and had to do a bunch of jumps -- over and over. I don't know. I've never been skydiving in my life, but that's what it felt like."

"Huh -- that's weird."

"It was actually fun. What do you think -- wanna give skydiving a try?"

"You know how I feel about heights, mom."

"Well, there is only one way to conquer your fear -- full immersion."

"I'll think about it."

"You do that," she smiled. "Oh, and I almost forgot -- your dad booked two more meetings and they are close to where he's currently staying, so he's going to extend his trip instead of going back and forth."

"Oh, that's awesome."

"Yeah -- he's really excited."

"How long is he going to be gone for?"

"He thinks just three days, but it could be longer depending how everything goes."

"Wow -- this is the longest he's ever been away."

"Yeah -- guess it's up to us to hold down the for while he's gone."

"Challenge accepted," I smiled.

"Well if you think of anything you want to do, other than skydiving, let me know. Maybe you can find us a good movie to rent."

"Oh, yeah -- there are actually a few movies I've been wanting to check out."

"Then it's a date. I trust my little film major."

"Thanks, mom."

"Okay, I have yoga in twenty, so I'm gonna scoot. Don't forget to wash up."

"I won't."

I stared at my mother's feet as she stepped out of her slippers and into a pair of beat up flip-flops.

"Okay, see you soon sweetie."

She searched my face for a spot without blue ink and gave me a peck goodbye.

"See you later, mom."

I ate another piece of bacon as she exited the front door. All I could think about was the fact I'd be alone with my mom for a minimum of three more days. Devious thoughts began clouding my mind. I assumed last night's event would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but with some time to plan...

I tried shifting my thoughts to another topic but my mind continued to race.

"If I were going to have her feet again...how would I do it?" I pondered.

Then I heard a different voice.

"It's not a matter of if -- it's just a matter of when."

A smile washed across my face as I repeated the words aloud.

"It's just a matter of when..."

I grabbed for another piece of bacon as my imagination took control.

"Where do we begin..." I grinned.

To Be Continued...