Mom's Sleepy Soles Pt. 04

Story Info
The first time I ever played with my mom's sleepy feet.
1.3k words
3.93
5.5k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled off my father's side of the mattress and stuffed the cum soaked towel beneath the bed. My entire body shivered with exhaustion as my mother continued to snore. I never would have imagined Nyquil could be so powerful, especially on such a light sleeper, but there was no arguing with the results -- she was completely knocked the fuck out. Her chest proceeded to oscillate...up and down...and up and down...and up and down...and up and down...a constant, hypnotic cadence...up and down...and up and down...

A yawn escaped me as I stood, but one quick glance at my mother's limp, delicate body fueled me with a burst of energy. I stared at the blue doodles on her soles as I walked around the bed. The sight of her soft, glowing feet continued to amaze me -- the subtle wrinkles...the creamy arches...the perfectly proportionate toes -- it was truly a work of art. I stood in place admiring her, watching as she snored...up and down...and up and down...so effortless...so relaxed...not a care in the world...the sound of her sedated breaths, reeling me in...closer...and closer...and closer...until my thighs pressed against the mattress. It seemed as if she was begging me to pamper her feet even though she hadn't spoken a word.

"It would be an honor," I silently agreed.

As I stood there entranced, I couldn't help notice how sexy and heavy her legs looked. The longer I gazed, the weaker I grew. I quickly decided her leg needed to be checked the same as I checked her arm, but first, I had to ensure the Nyquil was still in her system. I grazed my pointer finger up her right sole. She continued to snore. I slid my finger down with more pressure. She continued to snore. Then I slid my finger up...then down...then up...then down...all while her snores perfectly remained steady. It was clear the Nyquil was far from finished.

I wedged my fingers below her heel and pushed forward until her foot rested in my palm, lifting an inch before pulling away. Her heel lightly bounced from the bed while the rest of her body stayed still. My arousal craved more. I slid my hand beneath her heel and moved it forward until her achilles nestled between my fingers and thumb. I raised her leg to a forty-five-degree angle and took a deep inhalation from her sole before letting go. Her heel and calf bounced with a thud as the rest of her body remained limped. I felt ravenous.

I cupped my hand behind the base of her calf and raised as high as I could. Much to my surprise, her leg extended ninety-degrees with no resistance at all. Her sole now faced directly toward the ceiling as her snores filled the room. I couldn't believe her flexibility. She'd been doing yoga for several years but the ability to manipulate her leg so easily was stunning. I leaned forward and gave her heel a loving peck before releasing my grip. Her leg crashed to the mattress like a falling tree, and just like her arm, bounced off the side of the bed. It swung back and forth again and again before setting still. My cock throbbed with excitement.

I sat on the ground beside her leg and removed my shirt, then laid onto my back so my head was next to her foot. I wriggled my body closer to the bed until her sole hovered just above my face and pushed her ankle up as I stuck out my tongue -- then I let go of her leg. Her ankle dropped toward me forcing the bottom of her foot to swipe against my tongue, back and forth and back and forth until it came to a stop. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Holy fucking shit..."

I did it again. And again. And again. And again. Back and forth it swayed, caressing my tongue, slowing down with each swing before stopping just above. My cock pleaded to cum. I pulled down on my mother's calf until her sole rested upon my lips. I raised her ankle and dropped it again. Her foot fell freely until it slapped against my face.

"Oh my fucking God..."

My heart raced. I did it again. And again. And again. And again. I couldn't believe it -- my mother was trampling me without even knowing. Each time her foot smacked down, I snorted her toes and sucked on her soles, increasing the intensity with each successive fall. The feeling, the taste, the smell -- it was all too much to handle. My cock throbbed so violently I thought I would cum without touching my dick. I took a second to calm myself while her sole rested atop my lips. It was unbelievable. Then another idea popped into my head.

I moved sideways and sat up in order to grab my mother's wrist. I gently tugged her arm, inching her body toward me until it was evenly aligned with the edge of the bed. I released her hand and let it fall from the bed, watching it swing back and forth before dangling like her leg. I laid down on the floor and shimmied back toward the bed until my mother's sole rested on my nose and mouth. Then I wiggled my hips and legs sideways until my mother's hand hovered just above my groin. I reached for the last clean towel and draped it vertically so it covered from the top of my neck to the base of my shaft. My erection thumped as I used my hands to wrap her limp fingers around my dick. I licked and sucked the feet while my hands stroked her limp wrist up and down.

"Hggggggggnnnnn..." I whimpered with joy.

My mother continued to snore as I moved her hand up and down, and up and down, and up and down, and up and down. I soon began timing the movements with the rhythm of her snores...in and out...up and down...in and out...up and down...spackling her sole with endless saliva...my face turning damp with coats of drool. I continued to lick and suck and jerk, rhythmically up...and rhythmically down...in and out...up and down...trying to last as long as I could.

For a moment I transcended space and time. My body hummed with ecstasy as my thoughts tumbled through fog. Up and down I stroked as she snored. Up and down...and up and down...and up and down...and up...and down...and up...and down...and up...and down...

A rumbling emerged at the top of my thighs. Up and down, I continued...up...and down...and up...and down...my knees banging together as I continued to stroke...up...and down...sucking my mother's soles...up...and down...nibbling the pad of her foot...up...and down...slurping her toes...up...and down...and up...and down...following the pace of her rhythmic snores...in...and out...and up...and down...and up...and down...feeling drunk and high and drowsy...up...and down...and in...and out...one with my mother...up... and down... completely in sync...up...and down...losing control of my arms as they spastically jerked faster...up and down...fiercely squeezing my mother's hand...up and down...her smothering making it hard to breath...up and down...my abdomen contracting...up and down...my body shaking...up and down...and up and down... faster...and faster...and faster and faster and faster and...

"AAAUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!"

A thick wad of semen sprayed across the towel...then another...and another...every ounce of energy leaving my body as cum drizzled the digits of our hands. My hot, heavy breaths rattled against my mother's sole, wet and sloppy, vibrating with exhaustion. I laid there for a minute, allowing the orgasmic aftershocks to expel the remaining ejaculate. I felt weak and elated.

I took another dizzying breath, my wrists falling to the floor as I let go of my mother's hand, her fingers returning to their limp, natural position, dangling off the mattress as my slumping cock softened atop the towel. Relaxation washed over me as I breathed even deeper. I closed my eyes while sucking her toes. This was the greatest night of my life.

To Be Continued...