All Comments on 'Mom's Superpower -- Illustrated!'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
HeyAllHeyAll7 months agoAuthor

Subscribe to my Patreon for Custom & Exclusive content. Tips are appreciated !

x

https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories

x

heyall

ipreferoralipreferoral7 months ago

SImple story, but just right. NGTVisualStudio is indeed a great illustrator. Maybe include a pointer to their work?

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo7 months ago
"Being a mother is the greatest superpower of all"

Is the truest plus most erotic paragraph I've ever read. I been reinvest since 1974 and this holds a unique place in my heart like no other.

Perhaps because of envy.

DanDraperDanDraper7 months ago

Amazing story, loved the comic book angle here. Her body and sexuality were indeed a great superpower.

5-stars.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglives7 months ago

Five stars. Something new going on here...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story with a nice pace. I love the artwork. It really makes the story come alive. Can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing!

blade_hamerblade_hamer7 months ago

I hope this is not a one-off story, I am looking forwardi to more chapters.

Ed19611961Ed196119617 months ago

Sometimes you just need a good animated, sexy mom story.

pantylvr2pantylvr27 months ago

Fantastic story,well written. Hoping for more

tjreadertjreader7 months ago

I don't typically like the illustrated stories, but these illustrations were *really* good, and there weren't so many that it made reading the story difficult. The prose was good as always, from you HeyAll. I'd love to see another chapter outside of the contest. 5 stars! Good luck!

Paul4playPaul4play7 months ago

Well done!

Fun and arousing story line.

Sexy illustrations.

And the mother-son theme is double erotic!

Anton25Anton257 months ago

Great story! Well written! Artwork was brilliant!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf577 months ago

I absolutely love Illustrated HeyAll stories! Five stars and a favorite point!

NikkiejanesNikkiejanes7 months ago

Well written story. The flow and pace was perfect. Sex was hot. i loved the internal dialogue of mom as she goes about things. 2 very lucky twins in my opinion.

I can't believe that a creative director in an advertising agency hadn't spotted her sons talents and encouraged them earlier.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

★★★★★ Would love for this to not be the end, rather the first Chapter of a series.

Chapter 2. She gets home, the boys have created a huge pile of great art. Mom rewards them with more sex.

Chapter 3. One of the drawings showed the boys double teaming their hot MILF mom. So she takes them on at the same time in a DP, especially since one is in love with her ass.

Chapter 4. The girlfriend of the elder son stops by, and mom notes that she never realized how much the girl looked like a younger version of her!! The house reeks of sex, so the gf starts to get horny. Mom hasn't done girl-on-girl since college, they start on each other, the boys join in fora full blown orgy!

ccs29745ccs297457 months ago

Nice story and illustrations. Keep up great writing!

Olympe87Olympe877 months ago

Superbe histoire, une suite serait bien venue.

oldsage_1oldsage_17 months ago

I enjoyed it!

Cheers

SAGE

MedicalpeteMedicalpete7 months ago

Good stuff. Very readable and enjoyable

P7y1r4oP7y1r4o7 months ago

Hm.. what can I say but, "Encore, Encore" as I feel that its not only well written w/ pics that match well. But I feel like it should continue, if not grow from here.

*Tho there's a hint of some kinda of causal loop in this story, I'm curious if her son's or maybe the clerk from the comic store created the 'Mom's Superpower' comic for this very purpose.. a sort of pay it forward type thing.

But whatever U decide, thanx for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... Her huge breasts sway back and forth, in rhythm with the dynamic thrusts from her son. The muscles of her back and shoulders are tense. What a sight to behold. Landon takes pleasure in watching her dangling breasts and contorted face as Tyler goes to town with a jack-hammering cock.

End quote.

* * *

I gave you a 5 [4.75 = 95% (☆☆☆☆☆)].

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fun story. Like many others I have been following your stories for multiple years. I appreciate your willingness to dive directly into the story without long windups. Good story but not the hottest one creation. Look forward to more. Thank you for your bountiful good work

Horny_SchoolgirlF19Horny_SchoolgirlF196 months ago

This incest story was so hot and rAW! loved it

VirrelVirrel6 months ago

This was absolutely incredible, I loved the whole plot and pacing of this, perfect and top notch.

The fact the story was so concise and focused made it more enjoyable not too much detail was given over any one aspect.

The characters were well written I get this wasn't about character development rather how you wrote the emotions, thoughts, expressions and reactions of each person really helped develop a strong picture of each character was like even with out the illustrations.

Also thank you for not being super literally descriptive about every aspect of their physical appearance and what they are doing, this is something many many authors lack the ability to do, tell how a character, looks, acts and behaves with out literally telling in the story, so was very much appreciated.

10/10.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars. LOL Great Fantasy Story. LOL The illustrations were great! The story a lot of fun. Unfortunately that wasn't me as one of those young men. LOL The story was fun, the idea cool, the images nice. This was an enjoyable read. Thank you. Buster2U

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight5 months ago

Hot story! Great illustrations as well. I was working in a men’s department store and one day twins came in looking for suits as they were soon to graduate from college and we going to interviews. There was some tailoring to be done and our policy was to delver their expensive purchases personally. They lived in an upscale apartment close by, so I got their address and told them I would be there after 6pm. These twins were hot and I was getting wetter just imagining them double teaming me.

After their clothes were ready, I called them and told them I was on my way. When i got to their apartment, I went straight in, kissed them both, asked where a bedroom was, went there, hung up their purchases, promptly stripped, and told them to come see their “goodies”.

We fucked the rest of that day and into the night. They loved my 34D tits, hot cunt, perfect ass…and their DP was awesome. The next morning at breakfast and in the nude, I coached them on interview skills, fucked both of them on the table, and then went home. I told them to call me the minute they got back from interviews and I would come over and “debrief” them.

When I arrived back at their place, they were naked, horny, and wasted no time in debriefing me…naked and soon fucking them both all night long!

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther69695 months ago

Wow that was really Good it got my Tiny Beta Cock Up, My Favorite Parts were that it was Really Well Written Coupled with Kick Ass Illustrations, and I Specially Loved the End "don't forget your dreams" Part that was really Nice of you. I even Loved how Unlike Most Author's You Used the word 'Contorted' instead of 'Screw' which is a bit of a Pet Peeve for me Personally, so a very Thank You For That. However I must Admit The Couple of things that I have a little bit a Grip with is, First is that I Feel Some Words could have been Put a Little Better...just slightly. Then there is that Fact I wished I knew Why Oliva Was Meant to Have Mom's Superpower's, it seems. Then that last Grip that I have is that the End There with the "Vote, Comment, Fallows" Really reminds me of the Good Old YouTube Bit of "Like, Comment And Subscribe" which...that's right you guess it Grip of mines.

And on a little bit of a Side Note I really Loved how you said that Giving Life and Nourishment is a Women's Super Power, as I believe that Not only Giving Birth and Nourishment is a Women's Super Power. But also In My Own Personal Opinion I feel that a Pregnant Mothers or even just an Image of a Mother In General With her Children No Matter the Age of the Said Children Is The Most Beautiful And All Of that In Addition to being The Most Purest Sight In The World.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 2-Olivia gets pregnant from the fucking that her sons, Landon and Tyler gave her. Nine months after they fucked, Olivia gives birth to twins, one baby boy who looks just like Landon, and one baby girl who resembles Tyler.

HeyAllHeyAll4 months agoAuthor

Support my work on Patreon for Custom & Exclusive content. Tips are appreciated !

x

https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories

x

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

for the super energy, Olivvia needs to have both of her sons in her at the same time. the artist of these Olivia characters has a very good imagination, and my type of DIRTY MIND! I love the series.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Chapter 2 - That Friday night when Olivia came home, she told her twin sons Landon and Tyler to move all of their clothes into her bedroom and sleep with her in her king size bed. All three of them shower together that night before going to bed and both her sons Tyler and Landon fuck their mother Olivia again. They also fuck in bed that Friday night through Sunday night. Olivia misses her period later that week and her doctor confirms that she is pregnant after conducting a test. Nine months later, Olivia gives birth to twin daughters that are identical to their mother Olivia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...