Mom's Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Nan joins Mark and His Mother in bed.
3.3k words
4.68
41.3k
68

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers

It was all happening so fast. Mark had no way to process any of this. He had just fucked his own mother while his grand mom watched and masturbated herself to orgasm. He was on sexual autopilot. As his naked nan had joined the two in the bed, he had rolled off of his mother slipping out of her sweet pussy. Mark lay beside his mother as Corrine slipped in bed next to her. He was, by no means finished. Now he wanted more. He wanted to explore and slowly savor the soft sweet flesh of his mom and his nan. As if waking from a fog, he looked them both over as if for the first time. They were an incredible sight to behold. Both women were stunning. Not knowing what else to grab, his hand went to his mother's tits. They felt so inviting.

As he fondled his mother he looked at his grand mother's body taking it all in for the first time. She was incredible. Her body was so hot; especially for someone of her age. She looked more like thirtyish than fiftyish. Her breasts were so big but they weren't saggy and there were no stretch marks or other blemishes. Her pussy was neatly trimmed. He looked at his mother's bush in comparison and noted that they were almost identical. His free hand went to his cock. He could feel his mother's moisture still clinging to his dick. He slid his hand up and down is softening member. Quickly, he had stopped that trend and he could feel the familiar twinge of erection returning.

He moved his other hand from his mother. Tentatively, he reached for his nan. Would she let him touch her? As his hand made contact with Corrine's breast, her smile told him yes. He felt his mother's hand join his on his cock. As the two caressed and stroked his dick, it became harder and harder.

He watched as his mother turned to nan and kissed the woman. What a turn on! His mom was kissing his nan, like a lover! He relinquished his hold on his cock to raise up and look more closely at the show. He noticed that his mom's free hand was now on his nan's pussy. His nan was fingering his mother. It was an incredible sight as the two women fingered each other. He felt his cock harden to its full stiffness as his mother simultaneously stroked him and his grandmother. He leaned to kiss his mother's neck as he watched the two women making out. As he kissed her tenderly he felt another hand on his cock. His nan joined his mom in caressing his dick.

Corrine had to have her grandson. As much as she was loving the feel of her daughter's hand on her cunt, she wanted that cock inside her. She laid her hand atop her daughter's on his dick and the two held its stiffness together. She watched as he kissed his mother's neck sweetly. Slipping from Lisa's lips, she met Mark's mouth with her own. As she French kissed her grand son, she felt her daughter kissing her neck as her fingers pushed inside her pussy which was aching for her grandson's cock Breaking the kiss, she spoke," Come baby, give your nan some of this." As she spoke she pulled on his cock.

Mark felt his mother moving to accommodate her mom's request. He was now going to fuck his beautiful grand mother. As he raised up, His mother slid beneath him to his side. He eased over her to his waiting nan continuing to kiss her as he moved. The two women moved in unison to allow him access to Corrine's pussy.

Corrine never lost her grip on her grandson's cock as she guided him towards her hole. She raised and spread her legs to give Mark the best access to her sex. She pulled the young teen onto her and he slid the head effortlessly into her waiting cunt. She groaned into his mouth as his massive cock buried itself inside her. It felt wonderful. Grabbing his ass, she pulled his thick cock deeper into her yet.

Mark lay atop his nan feeling himself slip deeper and deeper into her incredibly tight pussy. How had his mother and grandma managed to stay so tight all these years? It was so good. He felt his mother's hand join his nan's on his ass. As his grand mom pulled him into her with each stroke, his mom was playfully rubbing his butt. "God, I love it!" he said as he thrust in and out of Corrine. "Oh my God Nan, you feel so good. Mom, I don't know what to say. This is so incredible. Why are you two letting me do this?"

"Because we love you so much," said his mother in his ear as she playfully nipped at it. She slid closer rubbing herself against them as the two fucked. Watching her son fuck her mother, was incredibly arousing to her. She lay next to her two lovers and began to finger herself. She kissed her mother's face. Then she kissed her son's lips, sucking his tongue into her mouth as she rubbed herself in ecstasy. As the two fucked next to her she felt the greatest elation that a mother and daughter could feel.

"I want to be on top," said Corrine. "I want to fuck my grandson on top." She rolled them towards her daughter as Lisa moved to the side. Now Mark was laying on his back. Corrine sat up astride her grand son with her knees along side him. Her magnificent tits swayed as she danced up and down on his rod. They were too much for him to resist. Mark grabbed them and began squeezing the sweet flesh between his fingers. Her nipples were like two large grapes in his palms. Corrine leaned forward and said, "Oh Baby, that feels so good. I love my tits squeezed like that. Suck them, honey. Suck your nana's titties please."

Mark raised his head taking a nipple into his lips. He began to suck on it like he was nursing his mother when he was a baby. Lisa took the other tit in her mouth and, she too began sucking her mom's nipple. Mark's other hand went to his grand mom's ass. He could feel how muscular it was as she moved back and forth on his cock.

It was enough for Corrine. She began to thrust her hips back and forth as her orgasm began. "Oh sweet Jesus! I am coming babies, Nan is coming! Oh God! It feeeels soooo goooood!! Oh my babies, I love you both so much!! I'm commminnng!!" she screamed as she began to shudder and quake. She grabbed the backs of her children's heads and pulled them tighter to her breasts as she exploded in orgasm. Corrine had not squirted in years. Now, she gushed juices all over Mark as she came and came and came.

"Oh momma!! Fuck my baby! Fuck him good!! I love you so much," said Lisa as she took her mouth from her mother's tit. Without taking her eyes off the two, she fell back onto the bed and her hand became a blur on her pussy as, she too, began to come. Her hips jutted up in the air as she jammed three fingers into herself, curling them to hit her special spot. A gush of liquid spewed forth from her washing over her hand as the orgasm washed over her body. All the while she was fixated on her mother atop her son as the two fucked like wildlings. For the first time in her life, she squirted.

Mark took it all in and just as his mother and grand were finishing their come, he hit his. Corrine had collapsed on top of his chest mashing her gigantic breasts into him. He grabbed his nan's hips and pushed her up and down using his massive arms to jack himself off with his grand mother. His load of cum was incredible as it shot deep into her cunt filling her and spilling out around his thick cock. Cum, juices, and all manner of fluids were gushing everywhere as his massive tool pushed into his grandmother. With no room for anything but ten inches of thick meat inside her pussy, his load squirted out around the base of his dick. He could feel copious amounts of juice flowing down his ass crack as he pumped his grandmother's hole like a pile driver. Thick juices squirted out all around his cock. At last his cock slipped out of her and came to rest in the crack of her ass. He was still shooting cum, squirting it onto his grandma's ass and lower back. He felt his mother's hand on his tool.

Lisa bolted upright in bed. Leaning around her mother, she took her son's cock into her mouth just in time to take in his one last shot of cum. She swallowed and began licking and sucking on her son's love meat. She wanted to taste the mingled juices of her mother and son. She wanted to taste both of her lovers. She gobbled hungrily at her son's man meat swallowing frequently savoring the taste of her family. She smeared his cum on the side of her face as she rubbed against her mother's ass with her cheek. Then she licked her son's ass between his legs where her mother's juices and his come had flowed. In seconds he was clean. She then turned her attention to licking her mother's ass. It was so sweet to her. She held tightly onto Mark's cock and rubbed it against her face as she licked her mother's anus and crack.

As if sensing the need, throwing his leg over his mom's head, Mark rolled off of his grand mother. He watched as Lisa crawled between her mother's legs and began to lap at her pussy. Lisa kissed and licked her mom's lips tenderly. She could taste her son's cum and it drove her to new heights of arousal. She lapped hungrily at the semen dripping from her mother's hole. She dove her tongue deep inside her mom's quim seeking every last drop of her son's load.

Mark watched in awe as his mother made love to his nan. He marveled at the way she licked. Kissed and sucked her way towards giving his gran yet another orgasm. He gazed upon this erotic scene of mother and daughter sex. He was fascinated by his mom's and grand mom's naked forms. In the short span of one morning he had fucked his entire family and now, he was becoming hard again. He reached for his cock and began to rub and squeeze it sending blood back into the slowly-stiffening member. He looked lovingly at his mother's ass jutting in the air. It was so inviting. "Mom? Can I touch your ass?" he asked.

"MMMmmm Hmmmm!" mumbled Lisa into her mother's cunt.

Mark slid down the bed and began to caress his mother's sweet firm ass. He let his fingers slip along the crack and toy with her anus. She let out a little moan as his digits danced across her little brown star. "I want to lick you, mom. I want to taste your butt," he said.

Lisa paused her cunnilingus. "Oh yes, baby. You can do anything you want with mommy's body. It's all yours, sweetie!" she said as she returned her mouth to her mother's hole.

Mark moved behind his mother. He looked at her perfect ass and leaning in, he began to lick at the little brown eye. He felt his mother push back against his face. He still stroked away at his cock which was growing harder by the second. With his other hand, he reached to his mother's pussy and began to toy with it. He loved the taste of his mother's ass. Stiffening his tongue, he shoved it as far into her as it would go. She loved it! Now his cock was fully erect once again.

"Please mom, can I fuck you again?" he asked.

"MMMMmmmmm HMMMmmm," she vibrated into her mom's hole.

Mark kneeled behind his mother and slowly, he slipped his cock into her waiting wet hole. He placed both hands on her hips and pulled her onto his crank as it slid all the way in. He looked at his nan, who was smiling back at him. He watched as she caressed her own tits, thumbing her nipples. This inspired him to take hold of his mother's tits. He squeezed them gently as he slid his cock in and out of his mom's tight quim.

Lisa was in heaven. Her son's cock was deeper still inside her than it had been already. She could feel it trying to open her cervix as he pounded her hole. She was being fucked hard by her son while she ate her mother/lover's sweet cunt. She began to come again. She had no idea how many times she had had an orgasm this morning. It didn't matter. All that she cared about was the intense feelings that washed over her as she once again experienced a whole new level of orgasm. She screamed into her mom's pussy as her son pounded her from behind.

Corrine watched with glee as her grand baby assaulted his mother's pussy with his massive tool. It was the most precious thing she had ever seen. Her entire family was joined together with her in sex. She felt the vibrations of Lisa's scream on her pussy lips and clit and, she too, began to explode in another earth-shaking orgasm. Releasing her hold on her own tits, she grabbed her daughter's head and pulled it into her crotch. She bucked her hips up with each spasm as she came.

Mark marveled at the sight of his mother eating his nan's pussy and relished the feeling of her drenched pussy around his cock. He looked down at her perfect ass and watched as his cock rammed in and out of his mother. He could feel that his family was coming and he let loose joining them. The sensation was not as pleasant as his previous orgasms as it made his ass hurt. But it was still wonderful. He absolutely loved fucking his mother and grand mother. He didn't ever want to stop.

The three collapsed as one in the huge bed. All were soaked from, water play, cum and squirt juice. No one gave it a thought. Mark lay atop his mother's prone form with both their heads in Corrine's crotch. She caressed the backs of their heads running her fingers through their hair as they lay lovingly between her legs.

Mark turned to his mother and kissed her on the lips again. "I don't know what to say. I love you both so much. Why are we doing this?" he asked.

"Don't think about it, baby," said his mom.

"Just enjoy the love sweetie," added nan.

"But, until a few minutes ago, I had never had sex. Now, I've had so much of it. But I want more. But, I have so many questions. Are you two lovers?" he asked.

"Yes, baby, mom and I are lovers. When I had to leave your room to give you your 'growing-up space', I was a wreck. I was so used to holdin' you at night that I just cried and cried. Your nan held me every night and sang to me to keep me calm. Then one night, well, we just made love. And after that, it was so good. But now, oh my God, life is the best. We love you so much, Mark," said his mom.

"We had to wait until you were old enough to make your own mind up, darlin'. We couldn't do anything before you was eighteen. I'm only sorry that your grand dad is not here to know of it," said nan.

Mark noticed that his grand mother teared up as she said the later. "You mean you think Great grand dad would have been OK with this?" he asked.

"I know he would, baby," said Corrine. "He loved his baby Lisa so much and he would have wanted her happy as she could be. And you can see that this is makin' your momma plenty happy," said Corrine.

"Why do you call my mom, 'his baby Lisa'?" asked Mark.

"Well, honey, I hope this isn't too much for you but, you might as well know it all. Grandpa Jed wasn't just my grand dad. He was also my daddy. I didn't know until this week. But it explained how much he cared for me, his daughter with my sweet momma," said Lisa as she kissed her mom's thigh.

"What?!? Great grand dad was our dad?" said Mark as he sat up.

"Yes baby, he was Lisa's daddy and I am darn proud of it. I couldn't love the both of them more," said Corrine.

Mark sat there for the longest time staring off into space. Then he looked back at the two beautiful naked women on the bed with him. Teen aged hormones are powerful. Nothing was wrong in the world. Mark was in bed, naked with the two women who loved him and would never leave him or hurt him. He smiled. "If Amy could only see me now," he said.

All three laughed.

"Well, I'd tell her this, she sure missed out on one hell of a lover. For your first time you came four times in less than two hours. I call that pretty remarkable," said Lisa.

"You mean that ain't normal?" asked Mark.

"Oh, baby, it is so much more than normal. It's superman stuff," said Corrine.

"Well, all my buddies brag about how many times they do it in one night and everything. They say they do five or six times in a row," said Mark in disbelief.

"Well, I won't dispute what them boys is a sayin'. But I'll tell you this, ain't no man I ever knew coulda held a candle to you, young man. You are the best lover anyone could ask for," said Corrine.

"Awe nan, you're just sayin' that to make me feel good," said Mark.

"No she ain't, baby. I'm here to tell ya, even if you weren't my son, you are pretty special in bed. You sure you haven't done this before?" asked Lisa.

"No ma'am. I've never had sex with a woman. Just pulled my pud a few times is all," said Mark.

Well, your pud pullin' days are over baby, you got two hot women to satisfy you for as long as you want," said Corrine. "And you know what? Let's get up and get all dressed up and go out tonight to celebrate. Time we got outta the doldrums. We got plenty to smile about. We have money now, a new house to move in to, and what a sex life we're gonna have now!" she added.

"I want to go on a date with my two lovers," said Lisa. "Let's all get dressed up and go out across the river to Indiana and go out like the new family that we are. We'll head up to Elizabethtown and go out like a real couple; all three of us!" she added.

"Great idea, baby. No one will know anything about us there. We can have a good old time and do whatever we want. I think we'll even get a hotel room and have us some more of this, over there; like a honeymoon of sorts," said Corrine.

Mark was excited. Not only was he having the best morning of his life but he was going on a date with these two hot women and was sure to get more pussy after.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers