Mom's Sweet Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,845 Followers

Early in the afternoon, now free from the headache, Mark found his mother in the kitchen again. From behind her, he lifted the dress and got a quick look at her naked ass. Completely naked. "Hmmm... that's nice!" he said.

"I thought you'd like it. I decided that I didn't want to wear much after my shower this morning."

"Good idea mom." he replied before squeezing her ass again.

When their late lunch was ready, they ate together, the atmosphere very charged. They didn't talk much, but instead exchanged countless smiles. Afterwards, after she went back to the fridge to get a glass of juice, Mark's mom paused as she drank it all. As he arm lifted higher and higher, so did her dress. When she finished, Mark saw the apple line of her ass for a moment before everything came back down.

But she wasn't done. Standing sideways to him, she lifted her dress with one hand and placed the other one just behind her ass. Then, with a slow and heavy hand, she slapped her buttock. Mark's eyes grew round as he watched the generous flesh being thrust up before bouncing down twice. As soon as it settled, Mark's mom slapped her ass again, repeating the glorious show a few times.

By the time she stopped, Mark's jaw had almost hit the table. His mom laughed as she turned around, busy filling another glass of juice. Mark stood up, his impossible to hide erection leading the way, and knelt behind her. Before she could react Mark lifted the dress to reveal the wonderful ass and buried his face between those round cheeks. He managed to lick her asshole for a second or so before she gasped and pulled away laughing. "Oh Gods!" she cried. "You're insatiable!"

Mark stood up right against her and his lust was palpable. He pressed his erection against her leg. For a moment mother and son stared at each other, breathing hard, on the cusp of doing something forbidden. But they eventually moved apart as his mom went to her room. She came back two minutes later wearing her bikini and headed to the patio for a tan.

Once again, as he had often done in the past, Mark stood in front of the door and stared at his mom. She was on her belly, her round ass proudly displayed. He had looked at her like this many times. But this time it was different. He walked out the door and stood over her for a brief moment. Then, without any preamble, he pulled her bikini bottoms down and plunged his face between her buttocks. As he began eating her ass, his mom laughed and reached back to place a hand on his head. "Oh Christ! You should be doing this!" she panted, pushing him deeper. "Just that, OK?"

Mark pulled away and laughed. "Yes mom, just that!" he teased her having hearing her say that many times before. He plunged back in there, feeling her burning hot flesh on his cheeks, her sweet pussy and asshole on his tongue. He had been unsurprised to find her pussy already drenched when he first dove in, and now it was leaking all over his face.

But as delicious as her pussy was, his tongue kept sliding back up to her asshole and Mark revelled in this doubly forbidden pleasure. Not only was he eating ass, but he was eating his mother's ass. And this time it wasn't simply a quick taste. Instead, she was letting him feast on her. He lost himself in her deep cleft and her moans. Suddenly she cried "Fuck it!", grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled his head away.

Mark was stunned for a moment but when his mother stood and and said "Come," he followed her. His heart began pounding harder when he realized that they were going to her room. In the corridor, Mark stared at her naked ass as it swished left and right with her steps. He marvelled at the way her cheeks jiggled just slightly, the perfect equilibrium between firmness and softness. Just before she entered, she let her bikini top fall to the floor. She turned, walked inside her room and two second later Mark froze in the doorway. In front of him, he saw his mom on all fours on her her bed, completely naked.

Panting, Mark removed all of his clothing and walked towards his mother's ass. Looking back, she looked at his cock, smiled and said "The lube's in the second drawer..." After grabbing it, Mark knelt behind her and slapped his heavy cock against her buttocks a few times.

"Is this for real?" he asked, dazed.

"Fuck yeah. But hurry up before my sanity comes back and I change my mind." his mom drawled. "And just my ass. Just that, OK?"

Mark grinned as he pushed a generous dollop of lube onto his cock. That expression, "Just that, OK?" was as if she was trying to convince herself that a limit made things alright. But she was about to let her own son, her very own flesh and blood fuck her ass. Raw. No condom, no hesitation, no shame. Just pure anal sex between mother and son. Mark's heart was racing, his mind awhirl with too many emotions at the same time.

When he placed the tip of his glistening cock against her little asshole, it looked huge. Then again, when he pressed gently against her, he saw her asshole opening around his girth. "Fuck it's big!" she cried, shaking her head and groaning. His tip wasn't even halfway in! But despite the pain, her asshole welcomed his cock and soon her felt it clamp under the crown. This was it! He was inside his mother's ass! He had massaged it, fondled it, squeezed it, slipped his finger and tongue inside it, but now it was finally the turn of his cock.

As he pushed deeper, his hands on her hips, her moans turned into groans again and son she was shaking. Two inches. He paused, staring dumbly at the sight of his shaft being swallowed by his mother's sweet ass. "Again..." she breathed. And he happily obliged, slipping two more inches inside her. "Christ! You're so much bigger than my dildo!" She groaned again, arching her back to find a better angle.

Mark pulled back slightly before letting another drop of lube fall upon his cock. After coating his hard flesh with it, he pushed back. To his surprise, his mom moaned in pleasure this time, as if the pain had vanished. "Oh Gods! Oh Gods! Oh Gods!" his mom kept repeating as he pushed deeper and deeper. "Go in! Go all in! Oh my Gods this feels so fucking good!"

Mark gasped as he saw his shaft fully disappearing inside her tiny little asshole. When his thighs pressed hard against her generous ass, Mark closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Her I am, fulfilling one of my deepest wish! I'm fucking my mom's sweet ass!" he thought, shaking. When he pulled back and pushed back in, he was floored by the sheer amount of pleasure. It was physically amazing, but the incestuous thought of sodomizing his mother made it even more wonderful.

And so he began to properly fuck her ass, watching, shocked, as his cock ploughed into her delightful asshole. He felt all those smooth ridges inside her caressing his cock, felt her warmth, felt her tightness swallowing him... He was dazed with pleasure as, for once, real life turned out even better than his fantasies. "Harder..." she said very faintly. He barely heard her voice. But when she repeated it a few seconds later, he heard her.

"Really?" he asked.

"Christ yes. Your cock is amazing in my ass!" his mom said.

Shifting his grip on her hips, Mark brought his knees slightly closer and took a deep breath. Like a locomotive slowly gaining speed he thrust inside her faster and faster, harder and harder. And his mom went crazy! Her upper body fell upon the bed as her two hands flew to her pussy. In seconds she was bucking and crying out her first climax. "Good Gods! I'm being fucked up the ass by my son and I'm climaxing like a damned whore! So good! So fucking good! Who knew that it could be so—" but she interrupted herself by shouting her pleasure.

When she collapsed fully on the bed Mark followed her as quickly as he could as to not slip out. But before he could realize that he had, he fell upon her and pushed back in. In her pussy. They both realized the difference immediately and both cried out "Shit!" at the same time. But even though his mother had said anal sex only, there was no way that Mark would pull out now. Laughing, still panting from her climax, his mom reached behind to grab his arm. But she released it as pleasure forced new moans through her lips.

Mark was in heaven. He knew he was an assman at heart, and that anal sex would always be his number one fetish. But feeling his cock ploughing into his mom's pussy? Way too good to pass up! Feeling more confident he pummelled into her a lot harder. As soon as he did, her moans became louder and he could hear the squishy sound of her drenched pussy being mercilessly pounded into. Ironically, this different position and angle meant that he could feel more of her ass smacking up against his own body, adding to the feelings.

Suddenly, something he hadn't even fantasized about became imperative. He pulled out and turned his mother on her back. Shocked, she spread her legs and smiled as he slipped inside her pussy again. But that wasn't all that Mark had in mind. As she closed her eyes and gasped, Mark leaned forward and kissed her. For a moment she returned the kiss with a fiery passion, but eventually she broke off. "Mark... No, not this." He kissed her again and after resisting for a moment, she turned her head and said "You really are relentless, damn you!" but she was smiling and turned her head back for another kiss.

Mother and son kissed for a long while, tasting each other's mouths and tongues in this most taboo way. In the meantime, Mark pushed into her willing pussy as his mother pushed back up against his thrusts. Eventually, he felt his climax surging up and panicked for a moment. "Where can I—"

She interrupted him "Inside my pussy, baby. Don't dare to pull out. I'll let you cum in my ass later, but now I want you to fill my pussy with your sperm!"

"Just that, OK?" he replied, teasing her.

His mom was thus laughing as Mark shot jet after jet of incestuous sperm into her pussy. He had climaxed many times in his life, including quite a few times inside the pussies of his girlfriends. But this was different. This was insanely good. He felt as if his entire body was trying to enter his mom's pussy. Eventually he stopped shaking and spasming and he pulled out.

As soon as he did, he saw his mom sitting up and pushing him onto his back. "I'm not letting this fade away... I'm fare from done with you!" With that she leaned over his cock and took it into her mouth. It was so fucking unbelievable! Mark stared at his cock being eaten by his mother and panted. Even if his climax was fading, he knew that his erection would not. "Ok mom... I'm good."

"Christ!" she said, a thick rope of saliva hanging from her lower lip to his cock. "So fast? Ok then!"

Turning around, she straddled his cock with her back towards him. Reaching back, Mark saw her pulling his cock upwards, pressed against her ass. She then rose up until the tip of his cock was against her asshole. "Ready for round two?" Mark laughed as he felt and saw his mother's ass swallow his cock again. She had no idea that this reverse cowgirl was his favorite position.

And so for the next twenty minutes straight he stared at his mother's ass devouring his cock until he climaxed again. Then it was his turn to please her with his fingers and mouth before, very late that night, he climaxed a third time, once again inside her ass. It was naughty, it was nasty, it was illegal in many states... But by the time they collapsed on the bed to fall asleep, they were both grinning. Sweaty, hair in tangles and panting. But grinning.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,845 Followers