Mom's Tantric Massage Ch. 03

Story Info
Aunt is influenced by THC to willingly join the family orgy.
9.5k words
4.78
43.8k
89

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Aunt is influenced by THC to willingly join the family orgy.

Note 1: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Note 2: This is the second sequel to the 2021 Christmas Contest Story Mom's Tantric Massage. In part 1 (which I suggest you read first if you haven't already... not only is it a hot read, but this tale will make more sense if you already know 'the story so far'), the Mom's two grown kids come home to Indiana to visit their mother for Christmas (which is also their mother's birthday). This is after over a year of their sidestepping COVID in Los Angeles, where their cannabis-infused massage oil business partnership has really taken off. Once they've had a chance to tell their Mom about their business (and finally convinced her that it's more lucrative... and lots more fun... than if they'd both become doctors like she'd always hoped), the Mom insists on their giving her a cannabis massage, which leads to both children massaging and pleasuring their long-neglected mother in all of her holes.

In part 2, the Mom switches from submissive to dominant, and she insists her children fuck each other like crazy, including in all three of her daughter's holes; but only after she gives her son his first prostate orgasm. The evening continues with a threeway fuck, where Jeremy fucks his sister's ass while his Mom fucks his with a strap-on. The evening ends with the kids double penetrating their mother, and with the mother's sister (who is of course also the kids' aunt) showing up unexpectedly.

And now, in case you haven't read it yet, or don't recall it, is how part 2 ended:

Both the son and daughter were sweating, as they fucked their mother's holes as deep and as hard as they could.

"Fuck Mommy's dirty asshole and her slut cunt with your big cocks," Diane jabbered, her orgasm by now only moments away.

"Come, you nasty incestuous cum slut," Christy demanded as her mother bounced around like a rag doll as she was fucked up from below and fucked down from behind.

"Ooooooooh, fuck!" Diane screamed, her orgasm finally erupting through her, which once again created a full-body cascade of pulsating pleasure that overwhelmed her very core, and she collapsed, her bountiful breasts planting themselves on either side of her son's face.

With her daughter still plundering her asshole, and her son's dick resting deep inside her cunt, her tits nearly suffocating him as well, and her orgasm ripping through her like a tornado touching down every few seconds to usurp all her energy, her eyes went wide when she heard a voice that wasn't hers... wasn't her daughter's... wasn't her son's.

"Diane! What on earth are you doing?" her younger sister Maggie gasped, having used her key to let herself in a minute ago... and had subsequently remained speechless in a stunned daze while she witnessed her sister having wild sex with Maggie's niece and nephew.

"Hi, Auntie, we're having a Merry Christmas, of course," Christy greeted, not slowing at all from sodomizing her mother... the wicked idea of turning her hot aunt into a submissive slut popping into her head.

And now here's what happens beginning just a few seconds later in:

Mom's Tantric Massage Ch. 03

Diane heard her sister's voice.

Diane heard her daughter saucily confirming this was indeed her sister, who'd just come in and caught them committing incest!

Diane processed, while her orgasm continued its glorious journey of pleasure throughout her entire body, that her kid sister was watching her being double penetrated by her twin children!

Diane should have been horrified... and indeed part of her was... yet the pleasure controlling her, aided and abetted by the pot-infused lotion still working its magic in her two fuck holes, had rendered her unable to focus on the concerns she should be addressing, and instead only on the unsurmountable pleasure she was still lost inside of.

"Stop!" Maggie cried out, stunned at what she was witnessing. Sure, she'd always been the wild one of the two of them... her prudishly Bible-thumping elder sister had always been the one judging her over the years... but even in her own wild youth, and in her still pretty wild present, she'd never done anything like this! Actually, she had been double penetrated just like this on a few occasions, and sometimes with an additional cock in her mouth, or her face buried in a pussy. But never with someone she was related to... never with family... that thought had never even popped into her head!

"You're here early," Diane finally said, still not at all trying to stop her daughter from continuing to ass fuck her, and barely able to say much else, since right now her body only had the ability to respond to this ongoing pleasure, and in no way could her mind properly address the precarious nature of this dramatically changed situation.

"So it seems," Maggie said, equally shocked that after being caught in this act of incestuous lust, that bland observation was her only response, and that Christy was still fucking her Mom... in the ass! But oddly, she couldn't deny that watching this wicked act was turning her on. Maggie had attended many orgies and swinger parties in her life, and she'd witnessed many live acts: from bukkakes, to thirty-plus-participant orgies, to numerous varieties of lesbian kink, to men fucking men, to bondage, and much more... usually joining in on the action, and even stepping forward to become the center of a couple of bukkakes herself during the past couple of years... for unlike her sister, she hadn't stayed locked away during COVID... and she'd attended a few secret, safe, sex parties and gatherings... but incest? She'd never even seen that before!

"Oh, Christy, I think we should..." Diane made a feeble attempt to get her daughter to stop fucking her. Yes, it still felt good. Yes, she could very easily still keep taking it in the ass. Yes, she could still feel one orgasm rumbling away inside her even while another orgasm was beginning to stir... and yes... Oh, what the hell! We only live once!

"What I think is that Aunt Maggie is turned on by all this," Christy said, noticing her aunt's flushed cheeks, noticing her eyes unable to tear themselves away from the multi-party incestuous act happening in front of her, which could have completely shocked her but wasn't, not really, and Christy sensed she could draw her aunt into their wicked web of family fun.

"W-w-what? No, what y-y-you three are doing is wrong... dead wrong," Maggie stammered, and she recognised her stammer made her look guilty, although the growing wetness in her panties didn't... but only because it wasn't out where anyone could see... at least not for now.

Christy pulled out of her mother's ass, leaving behind a rather large gaping hole in her behind, hopped off the table and totally naked except for her stockings and her likely intimidating strap-on, she approached her aunt. "Are you sure that's how you feel, Auntie? Not how you think you should feel, but how you actually feel?" Christy asked, herself so wrapped up in such an adrenaline rush, and knowing that behind every man and woman, regardless of their appearance on the surface, regardless of their outer personas, regardless even of their words and actions, are people who, if given the opportunity, will do wild things in secret they would likely never do openly... such as her mother getting double penetrated so eagerly... even though her lifelong friends Pam, Jane and Eleanor had better never learn about this!

As her niece reached her hand under her dress, going directly to the aforementioned evidence hidden in her pantyhose-clad crotch, Maggie protested, even as she allowed a soft moan to escape her mouth, "Christy, what are you doing?"

"Mom, your sister's cunt is more than a little wet," Christy declared to the entire world, or rather to the entire living room, which to Maggie felt like the same thing.

Diane heard and understood this declaration, but she was still unable to stir herself, both because of the intensity of her continuing orgasm, but also not wishing to confront her sister... who was a free-spirited woman whom her former judgemental self had condemned throughout her entire adult life for her wild, promiscuous lifestyle. (It goes without saying that her present non-judgemental self highly approved of Maggie in this respect.)

Jeremy meanwhile literally couldn't see a thing, since his Mom was still skewered on his cock, with his face effectively imprisoned between her big tits.

"Christy, stop touching me!" Maggie objected defensively, pushing her niece's overfamiliar hand away from her privates.

"I know what you need," Christy said, reaching for the pot lube, conveniently located within arm's reach, and scooping up a generous dollop onto three of her fingertips.

"How did all this happen? How did it even start?" Maggie asked somewhat hysterically, struggling to process everything she'd been witnessing ever since entering the room, and the evidently total lack of shame among the lot of them... although she couldn't see her nephew's face, buried as it was between her sister's tits... although she could see a bit of his cock, and it looked quite thick. Fuck, did she like fat cocks... she preferred girth over length. Although, of course, any perfect dicks were long and fat. Eight-inch ones were absolutely perfect. Meaning they filled her perfectly.

"It started with my applying some of this to our Mom," Christy replied, displaying her fingers coated with the pussy lube.

"What is it?" Maggie asked.

"It's a special massage concoction Jeremy and I created, and we use it in our massage business," Christy explained rather clinically. But she was then anything but clinical when she reached her non-lubed left hand beneath her aunt's skirt again, this time to tug her panties and pantyhose away from her body, and then reached her lubed fingers past the clothing to smear the lotion onto and inside of her aunt's pussy.

Maggie was so stunned by her niece's aggressive move, that except for once again barking out her niece's name, she watched helplessly as Christy took her time to apply the lotion liberally in and around her pussy. "Christy!"

Paying the startled objection no notice, Christy continued to rub her aunt's pussy, both to get the lube to seep well past where she could reach inside the woman, and also to stimulate her aunt's pussy, before the pot-laden lotion could begin to work its magic. Meanwhile she was saying in a manner she hoped her aunt would perceive as soothing, while keeping her eyes locked on her aunt's the entire time, "Just relax, Auntie; it's obvious you need this just as much as my Mom did."

Maggie, after a moment, or perhaps a few moments too long, tugged her niece's hand out of her crotch and said, "Christy, enough."

Christy smiled, not at all fazed by her aunt's inadequate protests, and knowing it wouldn't take long for the lotion to begin exciting the woman's principal erogenous zone, and seeing the lust already in her aunt's eyes, knew her submission was inevitable. She asked, "Why is your pussy all wet, Auntie?"

"Because you were just rubbing it," Maggie defended, inwardly unsure that was the only reason... but her niece's actions had definitely enhanced the confused feelings growing inside her.

Diane finally sat up, her son's cock stimulating her pussy as she did so, and turned her head to greet her sister. "Yes, like Christy said, Merry Christmas, Mags. But why are you here so early? Not that I'm complaining, mind you." She'd decided to behave as casually as possible, while giving no importance to her son's cock still being in her pussy, and except for two pairs of stockings and Christy's strap-on, that all three of them were naked.

"I thought it'd be nice if I arrived here in time to help you celebrate your fiftieth birthday," Maggie explained in an uncertain voice, wondering how in the hell her relatives could be acting so blasé about this outrageous situation.

"Oh dear, then I need to beg your pardon for our beginning the celebration without you," Christy apologised... for what seemed to Maggie to be entirely the wrong reason.

Jeremy, feeling brazen after listening as best he could do the conversation, ordered, loud enough that his aunt couldn't help but hear, "On all fours, Mom."

"Jeremy I don't think...." Diane began, thinking she and her sister definitely needed some time to talk.

"Just do as you're told," Jeremy interrupted her by ordering.

Which presented Diane with a choice. Either she could assert her authority as The Mother and do her best to sweep this embarrassing situation under the rug, which was a daunting prospect, or she could bow to the inevitable and follow her children's lead. She decided to go with her gut, and to submit fully to them. "I'm sorry sis, but I can't deny my children anything," she apologized, as she assumed the position instructed, her son's erection unavoidably slipping out of her pussy.

"Today our Mommy became our very obedient three-hole fuck toy," Christy explained to her wide-eyed aunt, who was gawking at her nephew and his big fat cock (which was a glorious fuck stick, the perfect length and girth... which was always so hard to find).

Still atop the massage table, Jeremy was now kneeling behind his Mom.

"I simply couldn't resist the opportunity," Diane added, as she felt her son's cock nestling itself between her pussy lips.

"Pussy or ass this time, Mommy-slut?" Jeremy asked, his eyes locked on his aunt.

"Cunt first, son, if you'd be so kind," Diane replied obsequiously, desperately wanting to feel his cock pounding her stoned cunt again.

"Jesus Christ," Maggie muttered, finding it impossible to avert her eyes, as she watched her nephew slide his cock back into her sister.

"Oh yes, my darling son," Diane moaned, closing her eyes in rapture, "it feels so good when you fuck Mommy with your big fat cock."

Again Christy reached her hand under her aunt's conveniently short dress, which was too short for a family Christmas dinner or a birthday party, but Aunt Maggie had always been the more outgoing, free spirited one of the two sisters... before recently, of course.

"Oh, Christy," Maggie moaned, as she felt her niece's hand on her pussy again, this time outside her two layers of underclothing.

"Just relax, Auntie," Christy whispered, and she brought her lips to her aunt's neck.

"Oh fuck, son, please keep giving me that dick," Diane moaned. Her lust for his cock, the intensity of her pleasure, and her desire for another orgasm almost made her forget her sister was likely watching, but whether or not, she didn't give a fuck... all she cared about was getting fucked... and consequences be damned.

"Wouldn't you like your nephew's big fat cock in your pussy?" Christy asked, rubbing her aunt's pussy in a circular motion. This was about the time she should start to feel the effects of the pot-enhanced magic cream.

"Ohhhhh! Christy, that sounds so tempting, but it would be so wrong," Maggie moaned, her pussy beginning to feel overstimulated in ways she wasn't accustomed to feeling, even when she was at her most excited... but there was something different occurring inside her she couldn't explain.

"Does it look wrong?" Christy asked. "Just look at your sister's face." She could tell that her aunt was already weakening.

"I don't know," Maggie moaned, since her sister looked undoubtedly ecstatic about the fucking she was receiving... even though it was her son doing the deed. And any resistance she felt inclined to offer was weakening, because of the growing pleasure she was receiving from her niece.

"And does what I'm doing to you feel wrong?" Christy asked, in full seduction mode. She loved seducing straight women, although she wasn't convinced her aunt hadn't explored some Sapphic moments already. According to her Mom, her aunt was pretty wild. Still, she had no doubt that in this encounter, she was the hunter and her aunt the prey.

"Yes... no... I'm not certain," Maggie responded in confusion, her pussy feeling strange... and not just strange as in a little horny... but burning with lust strange. She asked, "What did you put on my pussy? And come to think of it, inside it as well."

"Oh that," Christy smiled, nibbling on her aunt's ear while she continued slowly masturbating her. "Hold on a sec, it looks like my Mom is about to say something."

"Oh fuck, son, give Mommy that dick," Diane moaned, looking across a small portion of the room and into her sister's eyes. "Just give in, Mags. It's inevitable. And once we've finished here tonight, you'll be thanking all three of us effusively... probably on your knees!"

"It's a special THC-infused massage lotion my brother and I developed a couple years ago, and it gets your pussy high," Christy explained, "and your anal passage too, when we apply it there," slapping her aunt's pussy three times.

"Oooooooooh," Maggie moaned, the slapping making her body quake and her legs go a little weak. "You're not serious."

"Yes we are, sis. As you're already feeling, it's no fantasy. It fucking turns us gals into totally uninhibited, cock hungry, cunt licking, ass taking cum sluts," Diane chipped in, as yet another orgasm was fast approaching because of her son's deep, hard thrusts.

"Let me help you with your dress," Christy offered, and she reached down and pulled the dress upwards. Her aunt, as expected, lifted her arms in the air with absolutely no fuss, allowing her dress to be removed. "Good girl."

"I can't believe I just let you do that," Maggie confessed, her pussy on fire, and her moral code melting away like an ice cube on a sidewalk in the hot sun... a moral code that was pretty flexible in the first place.

For instance:

-She'd fucked her MILF friend's son on his eighteenth birthday.

-She'd been celebratory gangbanged by her now ex-boyfriend's football team after a big win (fifteen players in all).

-She'd fisted a pretty Italian girl she'd just met on a bus (while they were still on the bus) during a trip to Europe.

-She'd spent her fourtieth birthday at an exclusive lesbian club called Le Chateau Club, where she serviced an amazing black woman with the most delicious pussy named Big Rosie (and had dined upon her chocolate delicacy a few times since).

-She'd hooked up with Governor Daphne Greene (now President of the United States Greene) in her private mansion, which had included getting ass fucked by the future President while she ate another woman's pussy.

-She'd gotten triple-teamed in front of a crowd of black men and primarily white women... around thirty people in total... at an all black men's bar called The Pit.

-She'd enjoyed herself at more than a dozen glory holes, which she considered gourmet dining.

-She'd joined the Mile High Club by fucking both airline pilots in their (aptly named) cockpit... at first separately, and then simultaneously.

-And finally (only because she'd taken part in too many sexual adventures to list), she'd gotten one of the nurses to eat her out at the hospital while her sister Diane was giving birth to her twins Christy and Jeremy.

"I've witnessed countless examples of how our lotion can effect people, so I'm not the least bit surprised you let me do that," Christy said, as she lowered herself to her knees before her aunt, who was now dressed only in her bra, panties and pantyhose. (Like she always did, she'd discarded her heels in the vestibule just inside the front door when she entered.) "You do want me to eat your cunt, don't you?"