Mom's Tantric Massage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So fucking hot," Diane said, moving a hand to her pussy... wishing she'd at least let Jeremy fuck her asshole until she reached another orgasm... oddly feeling a little jealous about her sister getting all the attention, even though it was her idea in the first place.

"She's almost as much of a slut as her sister," Jeremy said.

"Oh, just you wait; when we double team her cunt and ass, she'll behave just as much like a slut as Mom did," Christy assured him, already planning ahead... and since they'd already lubed their aunt's asshole so generously, they sure as hell needed to fuck it.

"Like mother, like sister, like daughter, like niece, like son, like nephew," Diane joked, as she watched her sister taking cock from both ends.

"Mmmmmmmm," Maggie moaned, listening to them talk about her as if she wasn't there... while her second orgasm continued to rise, and to feel like it could erupt at any second... but she wondered if it actually would... since it happened so rarely.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come," Jeremy grunted, as he face fucked his aunt deep... all eight inches sliding inside her mouth and beyond... and his well-filled balls bouncing off her chin.

"Come in your aunt's mouth, son, give her that creamy load," Diane encouraged him.

"Oh fuck," Jeremy grunted, not really needing his Mom's permission since he couldn't hold back any longer, and indeed he did spew his load into her warm mouth.

Maggie easily swallowed the entire load, loving the feel of warm cum gliding down her throat... not that she had any choice this time, as the twins both kept fucking her mouth and pussy.

Diane's mouth watered as she watched her son depositing the load she craved so badly sliding down her sister's throat instead.

Once Jeremy was spent and he'd pulled out, he really had to take a piss.

Maggie moaned, "Oh yes, Christy, fuck me, fuck my cunt, I need it so bad!"

"Take her ass, honey," Diane demanded, as she got onto the table, spread her legs, and butt-walked her crotch up to her sister's face.

"No, keep fucking my pussy, I'm so fucking close," Maggie said, desperate to feel that elusive second orgasm.

"Get her off, and then take her ass," Diane ordered, as she got close enough that her pussy was almost touching her sister's face. "I think you know what to do with this, Mags."

"You want me... your very own flesh and blood... to eat your pussy and thus commit shameful incest?" Maggie asked with a sly smile.

"Yep. And I also want you to get yourself high from my weed-soaked cunt until I cum all over your face," Diane added to her sister's description, and she reached down to pull the woman's face into her needy twat.

"That's so hot," Christy moaned, as she kept pounding away at her aunt's cunt, getting a little winded actually, while watching her aunt eating her Mom.

"Yes, baby sister, eat your big sister's cunt while your niece fucks your slut cunt," Diane ordered nastily, holding her sister deep in her pussy as she'd just begun to get her twat licked.

Maggie just obeyed, tentatively licking her sister's pussy, stunned she was doing this... not the act, but who it was... while her niece kept pounding her pussy, and her orgasm continued to rise and rise.

"Come, slut, come all over my dick," Christy ordered, since she wouldn't be able to last much longer in this position... her legs feeling tight and close to cramping up.

"I don't often come twice," Maggie said, although her voice was almost completely muffled with her face buried in her sister's pussy.

"What?" Christy asked.

"What did you say?" Diane asked, lifting her sister's face up with was already glistening with her wetness.

"I normally can't have multiple orgasms," Maggie admitted. "In fact, more than two in a row has never happened."

"Well, that sorry limitation is about to change dramatically," Christy promised, and she pulled out of her pussy and slid right into her aunt's asshole.

"Holy fuck!" Maggie screamed, her ass filled right out of the blue... and yet it was 100% pleasure, since the pot lube made it possible to slide in very easily, and instantly to begin stimulating heretofore untouched erogenous zones.

"That sounds pretty righteous, like you're fucking in church I suppose, but get back to your job," Diane said, shoving her sister's face back into her fevered box.

As Christy rested her cock deep inside her aunt's ass, she reached underneath her and began slapping her clit. Each slap made her aunt's sphincter tremble around the cock in her ass, providing her with multiple pleasures, with her overall pleasure increasing, and her second orgasm... in a row... felt like it was really about to happen this time!

"Come, slut," Christy ordered stridently, almost bellowing, now continually slapping her clit. "Come with a cock in your ass! Come with your face in your sister's cunt! Come from becoming an incestuous sex slave for your sister, for your niece, and for your nephew!"

The constant slapping, the cock deep in her ass and the nasty words, especially being called an incestuous sex slave, was too much to contain, and so she screamed into her sister's pussy as her second orgasm finally broke free and ripped through her!

"Good girls," Diane said, to both her daughter and her sister.

Maggie couldn't believe the orgasm coursing through her... the intensity of its pleasure... the taboo wickedness of the act she'd just taken part in. She didn't even attempt to lick her sister... a total impossibility right now... as the orgasm raged through her like a million tiny flames.

After a couple of minutes, Christy's leg now actually cramping up, she pulled out and hopped off the table to land on one foot, attempting to stretch her cramped leg into submission.

"Sixty-nine up next," Jeremy said like a broadcast announcer as he sauntered back in, having always wanted to watch such a sexy act live between two women... and what better participants to perv on than his Mom and his aunt?

"Good idea," Diane agreed, happy for the opportunity to get a mental high to accompany her body high.

"I want to be on my back this time," Maggie requested, since that second orgasm had usurped all the energy from her body... again.

"Fine, you lazy ass round heels," Diane teased, "not that I can claim any higher ground now, I'm happy to say", as both women repositioned themselves. "Now get back to getting your big sister off," she ordered, as she lowered her wet pussy onto her sister's face and her face into her honey pot.

"No, not anymore, I guess," Maggie agreed, her head in a daze, her body on fire, her second orgasm still coursing through her, and her pussy oozing out her cum.

Diane buried her face in her sister's pussy, while she savoured her sister licking hers.

Kristy divested herself of the strap-on and asked her brother, "Think you have a load for me right now?"

"Always, once I'm up for it," Jeremy quipped, and he pushed her down to her knees to get him hard again.

"You love all of this, you bad boy," Christy said, as she took his flaccid cock in her mouth.

"Oh yeah," Jeremy agreed, as his attention went back and forth from watching his Mom and aunt in a sixty-nine, and his sister with his cock in her mouth.

"You taste so good," Diane said, eagerly licking her sister.

"You too," Maggie said, lapping leisurely at her sister's pussy while her second orgasm gradually faded away.

After a couple minutes, her brother now rock hard, Christy stood up, bent over the massage table with her head really close to the sapphic action, and ordered, "Now get that dick into my cunt, big brother."

"If I have to," Jeremy joked, stepping behind his sister.

"Yes, you fucking have to," Christy said, "so get with it," getting a little impatient.

Jeremy slid into his sister, this act never getting old, and began slowly fucking her.

"Don't fucking make love to me, just fuck me hard," Christy demanded, "I'm like your fuck buddy, not your girlfriend," feeling a little high from going down on her aunt, and a lot horny, since her pussy was still super high.

"Sorry, 'buddy'," Jeremy apologised cheekily, placing one hand on her hip, and with the other he grabbed her hair and pulled, as he began to really give it to her.

"Oh fuck, suck on my clit!" Diane demanded, her next orgasm rising.

"Will do! Finger bang me!" Maggie demanded in return, doing what her sister wanted.

In this position finger banging was a bit awkward, but Diane tried, and she also began grinding her ass, so her pussy wandered all over her sister's lips, tongue and face. This made her clit a moving target, but Maggie did her best to chase it down.

"Oh yes, give me that big cock," Christy moaned, it taking just a couple dozen thrusts to trigger the pleasurable effects of the pussy pot, and to get another orgasm rising quickly.

Then for a couple more minutes, the only sounds were the three women's moans as each of them felt another orgasm rising and rising.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, baby sis, you're going to make me come!" Diane cried out, and she sat straight up, cupped her own tits, and came... howling!... all over her sister's face.

Maggie hungrily lapped up the sweet wetness flooding out of her sister and pouring into her wide-open mouth.

"Oh yes, fuck," Christy moaned, getting turned on even more from watching her mother's exuberant orgasm from extremely close up.

"Chug down all my cum, you nasty cunt-licking pet," Diane exclaimed, as her orgasm coursed through her, and her lengthy cunt-licking now had her high as a kite.

"Anything for you," Maggie moaned, as she lapped up... or rather down... the delicious cum.

A minute later, as her own orgasm continued to rise, and her Mom climbed off of her sister and the table to rush away, needing to pee... badly... Christy grabbed her aunt's legs, spun her around, spread her legs, and slid three fingers into her.

"Oh yes!" Maggie moaned, a third orgasm feeling imminent, even though she was certain that wasn't even possible for her... it certainly hadn't been for the first forty-seven years of her life.

"Ready to really get really fucked, Auntie?" Christy asked.

"Yes, anything you want is fine," Maggie agreed, just before she felt her niece's entire fist wedge its way into her cunt. "Oooooooooh, you nasty bitch!"

"You know it," Christy agreed with the sentiment, as she began fist fucking her aunt.

"Oh fuck, fist me, fist my cunt!" Maggie moaned, the pleasure was so intense, but then was even doubled, when Christy bent down and began to flick her clit with her tongue. "Oooooh... oooooh... oooooooh!"

"Come, slut, exceed your personal best!... by cumming all over your niece's fist!" Christy demanded.

"Oh, fuck yes, fuck... harder... fist fuck your slut slave, fist your whore aunt," Maggie babbled wildly, as she pumped her ass up and down to fuck herself even more intensely on her niece's fist.

"Fucking hot!" Jeremy barked.

"What's hot?" Diane wanted to know, returning.

"Christy is fist fucking Auntie," Jeremy reported, still fucking his sister, even though she wasn't paying him much attention.

"Wow," Diane said, eying the strap-on (currently unused) and deciding she had a great idea.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck," Maggie screamed, as a third orgasm... impossible until now... struck her.

"There you go," Christy smiled wickedly, fisting her throughout the ground-breaking orgasm.

"So good," Maggie gasped, her entire body thrashing around wildly, as the orgasm really ripped through her.

Christy pulled out her fist and licked the wetness off her fingers, then she turned around and saw her Mom back in the strap-on. "And who's that for?"

"You, my dear," Diane said.

"It is, is it?" Christy asked, having not come yet... but damn close, right now.

"Maggie, go sit on the couch and just recover for a while," Diane said, helping her weakened sister off the massage table. "Each one of those three orgasms totally wiped you out!"

"Yeah, but I never been fucked so fucking good," Maggie admitted, as she collapsed on the couch.

Diane climbed onto the massage table, lay on her back and ordered, "Come and straddle Mommy."

"Mmmmmm," Christy smiled.

As her daughter got onto the table, Diane added, "In your ass."

"You nasty Mommy!" Christy smiled even wider, as she did exactly what her Mom was wickedly suggesting.

"But with your back to me," Diane continued to orchestrate a unique double penetration she'd seen in a porn film, and had found intriguing.

"What do you have in mind?" Christy asked, as she assumed the position she'd been ordered and lowered her asshole onto the strap-on.

"Jeremy, come and fuck your sister's cunt some more," Diane ordered.

"Oh my," Christy said, as she parted her legs wider to give access to her brother, feeling her Mom's hands caressing her back.

"Our Mom is a real freak," Jeremy mentioned, as he climbed onto the table and got between his sister's widespread legs with his knees spanning his Mom's straightened legs.

"Oh, you're just starting to comprehend your mother's wide array of depravity," Diane warned.

"Better late than never, I suppose," Maggie said, "I got a late start in this overboard family loving stuff, but I'm on board with it now," as she watched the wicked family threesome unfold... which wasn't much different from what she'd walked into a couple hours ago... as Jeremy slid his cock into his sister.

"Ooooooh, fuck!" Christy moaned, her pleasure intensifying the moment she was double penetrated... the varying angles of the two cocks making her feel especially fucking full.

"Oh yeah, this is awesome," Jeremy moaned, as he began slowly to fuck her.

"Harder, Jeremy, I fucking need to come so bad," Christy begged, feeling sky high in every which way.

"I'll keep her balanced," Diane said. "Pound her good, son."

"Yes, Mommy," Jeremy agreed, and he began to fuck his sister really hard.

"Oh fuck, yes big brother, fuck me, fuck your sister, fuck her hard," Christy babbled, her approaching orgasm increasing in intensity very quickly .

"Oh yeah, give it to her, son," Diane encouraged.

"Pound your sister and come in her cunt," Maggie added from the sidelines on the couch, as she found herself rubbing her pussy... apparently even three orgasms weren't enough anymore.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Jeremy groaned, knowing he too was going to explode soon.

"Yes, yes, mother-fucking YES!" Christy screamed, as her orgasm hit.

"It's sister-fucking yes this time," Maggie corrected her.

"Oh fuck," Jeremy grunted a few strokes later, and he spewed his load deep inside his sister.

Both brother and sister enjoyed their lengthy orgasms... hers far longer than his, of course... before Jeremy pulled, out and Christy ordered, with her Mom's cock still deep in her ass, "Get over here and clean up my cunt, pet Auntie."

"Mmmmmmm," Maggie purred, quickly obeying, and chowing down the yummy cream pie.

A couple minutes later, the three women were circled on Diane's king-sized bed, engaged in a three-way daisy chain.

Each woman reached for and achieved yet another orgasm from another marathon cunt-licking session.

Jeremy was once again hard, and having one more load remaining in his treasury ready to deposit, ordered all three sexy women onto all fours, and he made the rounds, dipping his wick from asshole to asshole, until he'd given each woman yet one more orgasm... all three of their pussies high, their asses high, and they themselves were all just plain as fuck high, from all their pot-infused cunt munching... before he unloaded his final load onto all three of their faces, while they knelt worshipfully before him... all three of them sucking on the cock recently in their assholes... and all three of them begging for his final warm load of the night.

That night, all four them slept entangled together in Diane's bed.

Then... in the morning... it started all over again... like a Groundhog Day of sorts... but with a lot more fucking... sucking... licking... and pot-infused massage oil... and this time Sonny and Cher weren't invited.

Likely... THE END...OR....

-Do you want to see what happens at the New Year's Eve Party?

-Or perhaps when the mother goes to visit her kids in Los Angeles.

-Or maybe, just maybe, grandma discovers the power of her grandchildren's special massages.