Mom's Tantric Massage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the aunt could gather her wits to reply, Christy was already sucking her pussy through her panties and pantyhose, forcing Maggie to support her hands on her niece's shoulders, so her legs wouldn't collapse underneath her, as the expert 'cunning linguist' immediately began sending waves of pleasure through her very being.

"Oh fuck, you mother fucking stud, Mommy is coming again!" Diane screamed.

"The oil I've applied to your pussy will make your orgasms come quicker, and they'll be more intense and more frequent," Christy recited her standard spiel, and then instead of pulling the woman's pantyhose down, since they were a pretty nice pair that shined a little to really enhance her aunt's legs for the occasion, she just ripped them at the seam, so the woman could continue wearing them.

"Those were expensive," Maggie protested, since she spent a lot of money on her hosiery, knowing the power of silky sheer glossy nylons... a 'leg up' most women didn't understand or appreciate.

"We're sorry, but cum sluts only wear thigh highs or stockings, and welcome to the club," Diane stepped in and explained, as her son kept pounding away at her pussy. She'd now reached the stage in her cannabis-enhanced multiple orgasms, where as one of them was still delivering aftershocks of euphoria but they were beginning to weaken, the next one was already rising to replace it.

"My Mommy-slut makes a good point," Christy said, as she pulled the panties to one side and began licking her aunt.

"Oh my God," Maggie moaned in shock, even though it was obvious her niece had always planned to lick her pussy skin on skin. She also moaned because the intensity of her pleasure was sending its waves through her again... this lotion was clearly very powerful... since her pussy now felt incredibly sensitive.

"You're so wet," Christy breathed, knowing that eating this pussy was going to get her high again, but she didn't mind... this entire day and night had been destined from the start to be one long sexual high for her, whether it was from the lotion in her pussy and asshole, or from the powerful effects of imbibing the drug orally from a pussy.

"My daughter eats cunt like a porn star," Diane bragged, as she watched her daughter eating out her sister with spectacular results... which enhanced her own inner passion and lust... and since Maggie was allowing it to happen, she was now just as scandalous an incestuous sinner as she herself had become today. Had it only been right after lunchtime today they'd begun all this unorthodox Christmas Merriment? That must have been less than twelve hours ago! And now they'd progressed to her sister allowing her niece to eat her pussy, while Diane had already been ass fucked by both of her children, had sucked her son's cock, eaten her daughter's pussy, been double penetrated, had ordered her children to fuck each other... and... and plus... but it was just semantics by now... all four of them had now committed undeniable incest, regardless of their level of participation, she herself being the worst of the lot. Or perhaps the best.

"This is so intense," Maggie said to her sister.

"I know," Diane nodded. "And just wait until you get your nephew's trophy dick in your cunt or your asshole."

"I have to admit he's got a very impressive tool, but I could never do that," Maggie demurred, even though while her body burned with pleasure, she felt envious of her sister, who was absorbing back shots over and over like she'd never seen before... and they were being delivered by her very own son...and she herself felt mightily in lust for her nephew's big... fat... cock!

"You might say that now, but you can and you will fuck him," Diane foresaw.

"Oh, yes Auntie, before the night is over, I'm going to fuck you to multiple orgasms, and use all three of your fuck holes," Jeremy promised her, simply dying to fuck his hot aunt for the first time, and soon thereafter make that the first three times... the final bedpost notch of the three incest fantasies he'd never imagined fulfilling before starting to carve them out today, and now in less than twelve hours, he'd be able to brag... at least to himself, since he didn't plan on going around outing anybody... that he'd completed the ultimate trifecta: his Mom, his aunt and his sister all having had taken his dick in all three of their holes... or that was his plan and his fervent hope.

"Shit, your children are insatiable sex maniacs," Maggie moaned.

"And they can keep fucking all day and all night," Diane added.

"Do you want to cum on my face, Aunt Maggie, or should I bend you over this massage table and fuck you to your climax?" Christy asked, "I'm still wearing Mommy's strap-on, so either choice will be dead easy," thus offering her aunt two very appealing options, just before she slid two fingers into her aunt's pussy, quickly found her g-spot and began tapping away.

"My ass, shove that fat cock in my ass and show my sister how big a fucking whore your mother is," Diane demanded, wanting indeed to show her sister how nasty a slut she'd become today after decades of playing the prude.

"Oh, my fucking God," Maggie screamed when her niece found her rarely found g-spot. This had happened only twice before, both of them one-time encounters with women. One was a sweet eighteen-year-old at Le Chateau Club named Jenny, who had an unshakable aura of innocence but was sexually wise beyond her years and a prominent pet of her good friend Megan, and believe it or not, the other was a ninety-year-old woman, a mother of twelve and grandmother to over forty, who'd fist fucked her on a cruise ship, and then presented her with two g-spot orgasm.

"Did my slut daughter just locate your g-spot, baby sis?" Diane asked as her son pulled out of her well fucked cunt.

"Yes, she really did!" Maggie acknowledged breathlessly, her entire body convulsing in pleasure unlike anything she'd ever experienced... and she'd experienced a lot of pleasure during the three years since her divorce.

"Isn't she amaziiiiiing?" Diane gloated, just before her son unceremoniously slammed all eight glorious ass-stretching inches back into her ass. "Oh, my fucking God!" she echoed her sister.

"Yes," Maggie repeated, unsure if she was ready to use more words than that, or even any multisyllabic words... her mind floating in an oasis of tranquility.

"Your cunt tastes so fucking good, Auntie," Christy said, lapping up her aunt's cum as it oozed out of her... a mixture of heavenly feminine juices and addicting, mind-clouding pot.

"Oh yes, pound my asshole son, slam all eight inches of your wonderful cock up my shit hole," Diane moaned, emphasizing her nasty-talk side for her sister.

"You... so... good... do... that," Maggie forced out from her hind brain, needing to concentrate on formulating each simple word.

"I know," Christy said, not so much egotistically, but with assurance, since she'd been told that so often... often more eloquently, but not always.

"Although I could go for this ass fucking all night, and Jeremy, my ass isn't done with your cock by a long shot," Diane proposed, "why don't you two show our newest initiate what you do for a living, by giving her a tender, relaxing, happy ending massage?"

"Would you like that, Auntie?" Christy asked, as she licked some more wetness from between her aunt's pussy lips. "I've already done part of it. And... you'll be able to relax on the massage table while we do you, for a rather overwhelming definition of the word 'relax'."

"Sure, that sounds great," Maggie agreed, her body feeling incredibly weakened after tonight's orgasm, so an opportunity to get off of her feet and lie down looked very attractive.

"But Jeremy... you'll be returning to fuck Mommy's shit hole some more later," Diane said in a clear-cut 'Mom is issuing you an order and it shall be followed' tone of voice. Even though she was her kids' submissive three-hold slut 90% of the time, she was still their Mom all of the time.

"Of course I will, Mommy," Jeremy agreed, and his Mom and his Ever-Hard Cock™ (not really) slipped out of his Mom's ass as she departed the table.

"Lie down, sis," Diane ordered.

"Where did this sexpot side of you even come from?" Maggie asked, shocked by encountering a side of her sister she'd never imagined ever seeing, or even existing.

"It was quite the journey actually, but here's the short version: first lots of isolation after my kids took off; then lots of porn, followed by taking my counseling sessions seriously, and thus facing up to some extremely awkward truths; followed by lots more porn and a new and sexier wardrobe; and finally all that groundwork capped off today by experiencing my kids' reefer lube (which I promised not to call it anymore, so I have to call it pot lube or similar); and of course all three of us stripping down and playing with each other's sexy bodies all afternoon and evening," Diane explained, that being the order of events that had indeed led to her sexual awakening and all of this taboo fucking.

"So, about this reefer... I mean pot lube," Maggie said, as she got onto the table. "I just experienced what was probably the best orgasm of my life, but I don't feel high." Unlike her innocent sister, Maggie had experimented with several drugs, and still smoked pot quite regularly.

"Yes," Jeremy said, exiting the massage table so his aunt could get onto it... his hard dick briefly just inches away from her face. "Our concoction is potent in the areas where it's applied, and it can get your pussy and asshole as high as a kite, and in doing so, rendering the erogenous zones in those two locations very sensitive; but it doesn't get your brain high at all."

"That is unless you snack on a cunt or an asshole that's been generously lubed with it," Diane added, sitting down for a rest. "I learned that the hard way, when I got high for the first time in my life. Which is what happened when my daughter sat on my face and I ate her potty pussy. Umm... I didn't mean that the way it sounded."

"Pot pussy works much better, yes," Christy said, shaking her head at her occasionally ditzy Mom, as she stood in front of her aunt, and with ordinary massage oil, began massaging her shoulders. Meanwhile her brother pulled her pantyhose down and off... his aunt mindlessly assisting by wriggling her lower body around.

As her nephew then reached for her panties, she asked, "Do I have to be completely naked for this?"

"It's easier to get the lube into your asshole that way," Diane pointed out, enjoying this opportunity to be doing all the shocking for once. When Maggie had told her she pegged her husband more then he fucked her, she was aghast. When Maggie got divorced and revealed she was bisexual, she was shocked. When Maggie texted her a picture of her bukkake... wearing more than a dozen loads all over her face and tits, she just deleted it after a single glance, and wished she could unsee it. But now she wished she'd kept it... since that unforgettable image was what had prompted her to begin her online journey of sexual awakening... beginning secretly... too secretly for her daughter's wellbeing, it turned out... just a few months after her husband had died.

"Jesus," Maggie said, actually able to come quite regularly just from getting her ass fucked, and now feeling her panties being pulled off of her.

"You have a great ass, Auntie," Jeremy admired, as he too took some regular massage oil and started massaging her feet.

"Thanks," she moaned, this time relaxedly, as four hands worked her body over... which after her two-hour drive, had been a little sore.

"You're welcome," Jeremy said.

For twenty minutes they worked over their aunt's backside, her bra coming off at one point, as they explained their business in detail, and the success they were having.

"Lube her asshole, son," Diane demanded when he'd been working over the buttocks area for a spell.

"Yes, Jeremy, I think your aunt is ready for you to lube her asshole," Maggie agreed, "and then for whatever else might follow," by now fully on board with her own seduction, and feeling so relaxed that she was greatly looking forward to experiencing what this so-called magic drug could do to generate pleasure in her anal passage. If it did half of what it had done to her pussy, she was about to experience another great orgasm.

"Sure, here goes," Jeremy agreed, and he picked up the smaller tube, generously squeezed some of the contents onto two of his fingers, and reached for his aunt's puckered little asshole.

"I'm assuming that unlike our Mom, you have taken the occasional dick in your ass," Christy said.

"Many times," Maggie bragged.

"Well even so, this will be an entirely different level of anal experience for you," Christy assured her, as Jeremy slid his two lubed fingers inside her butt, ever so slowly.

"Ooooh," Maggie moaned softly, so completely relaxed that he could have easily slid two more fingers into her. She 'd been fucked in the ass by a black man nicknamed Horse one night, whose 'horse' was twelve inches long, and as fat as an arm... she'd struggled to walk normally for a few days after that, and had been convinced that size did matter... but some dicks were just too damn big.

"Relax," Christy said.

"I am," Maggie assured her dreamily, "I'm so relaxed," simply enjoying the two fingers slowly pumping inside her ass.

After a couple minutes, Jeremy was done, his cock raging, and Christy instructed, "Roll onto your back now, Auntie."

"Okay," Maggie said, a little disappointed to no longer be feeling the soothing sensations of her nephew's fingers in her asshole, both fingering her, and gently gaping and exploring inside her.

For another twenty minutes Jeremy and Christy worked over their aunt's front, massaging her feet, legs, hips, stomach, breasts and shoulders.

Meanwhile Diane told her sister the tale of her entire wicked day in as much vivid, raunchy detail as she could remember... with Maggie softly gasping, moaning and repeating 'Oh my God', throughout the tale.

Christy scooped some more of her special lube onto her fingers and added it to her aunt's pussy, but only a little, before sucking her clit into her mouth.

"Oh my God!" Maggie repeated yet again, but this time screaming it, the instant her (by now) oversensitive clit was touched.

"Let's spit roast her," Christy suggested, still wearing the strap-on that had last been in her mother's ass.

"Fuck yeah," Jeremy agreed, his cock having been dying to fill one of his aunt's holes throughout this entire long and lingering massage.

"Let me give it a quick clean first," Diane suggested, not wanting a cock that was last in her asshole to go into her sister's pussy... that just wasn't sanitary. So she got off the love seat, dropped in front of her daughter, and sucked the cock clean.

"Such a nasty slut you are," Christy smiled fondly.

"Onto all fours, Aunt Maggie," Jeremy instructed.

"I'm not sure I have the strength," Maggie replied, feeling completely mellow from the long, thorough massage.

"You'll manage," Christy said, reaching down and slapping her aunt's pussy... hard.

"Oh fuck you, bitch," Maggie growled, as her body quaked, and sexy sensations shot through her from just that one touch.

"Onto all fours, pet Maggie," Christy paraphrased her brother's order.

"Okay," Maggie agreed reluctantly, dying to get fucked actually, but unsure if she'd be physically able to hold herself up. Yes, she'd certainly been spit-roasted before, most recently just a couple weeks ago at a frat party, but never immediately following a marathon massage, or filled with pot oil.

"Good girl," Christy purred, encouraging her obedience, as her aunt laboriously rolled over and grunted herself up to her hands and knees.

Jeremy climbed onto the table in front of her, and as soon as his aunt's head was positioned in the right position, he slid his cock into her mouth.

Maggie just opened her mouth and passively allowed her nephew to slide his big fat cock between her lips... and then she clamped them down the moment his cock was in her mouth. She couldn't believe this was really happening, but in her current horny as hell state, she wanted cock... any cock... in all of her holes.

"We needn't have worried about getting caught; your sister is sucking her nephew's cock without any complaints, Mom," Christy said, as her mother deep throated her own six-inch cock.

"Mmmmmmm," Diane purred on the cock, and she sucked it for a few more seconds before backing away and saying, "All clean! Now go forth and fuck my baby sister, baby girl."

"'Go forth?' Who even says that, Mom?" Christy objected playfully.

"I do when I'm adlibbing the Bible," she replied blithely. "Now go forth over yonder and lie with your kin, thou good and faithful servant," she added.

"Yes, Mommy, forsooth," Christy agreed with a giggle, and she got onto the massage table and positioned her cock at her aunt's pussy.

"'Forsooth' isn't Biblical, it's Shakespearean," Jeremy pointed out. "Now shove thine blessed weapon into our new harlot, I beseech thee," Jeremy added, as he slowly fucked his aunt's face.

"'Our' and 'harlot', I really like both words in that phrase," Christy smiled, as she did as her brother 'had thus ordained' and slid her cock into her aunt's pussy.

"Ooooooooooooh," Maggie moaned, the moment she felt the strap-on cock slide inside her. She'd been fucked by women wearing strap-ons on many occasions, including around a dozen times in a single night, at a lesbian orgy she'd attended while she was in Florida visiting her mother. (No, the old girl wasn't in attendance.)

"Yes kids, fuck your aunt, fuck her good," Diane cheered them on, as she stood as close to the table as she could, and watched the proceedings up close and personal.

"Jesus Christ," Maggie declared, as Christy fucked her pussy while the THC lotion was doing wonders for her pussy... magnifying her pleasure exponentially... and making her want it to be harder... deeper... rougher. Maggie was a woman who usually liked it rough... but right now she wanted even more... just to be fucked like a cheap slut... by her niece. And by her real niece, none of this stepfamily crap someone had decided the porn industry had to toe the line for. We're all consenting adults? That's good enough for me; bring it on! (Which was certainly not a philosophy she would have embraced before walking through the front door an hour or so earlier.) "Harder, give it to your aunt harder, Christy!"

"You heard her, honey," Diane encouraged, as she rubbed her sister's back. "Pound my sister's cunt."

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, but don't stop sucking me, slut," Jeremy chimed in, his hard dick having fallen out of her mouth, so he slapped her face with it.

"I'm sorry Sir..."

"Master," he corrected her.

"I'm sorry, Master, but your sister..."

"One of your Mistresses," he corrected her again.

"One my two Mistresses is just fucking me so...." Maggie continued to explain, before she was silenced by her nephew's fat cock being shoved in her mouth, and she never did manage to complete her apology. Strangely, she didn't mind that at all, since her attention was suddenly elsewhere.

"'So good', I think you were trying to say," Christy finished the sentence for her aunt, as she held firmly onto her hips, and began to really ream her pussy.

Usually when being spit-roasted, Maggie bounced back on one cock and then deep throated the other... but this time all she could do was to remain on all fours, doing her best to maintain her balance while each cock seemed to be ramming itself fully into her mouth and pussy simultaneously. Her second orgasm was rising quickly... her attempts at which had always taken a lot of work in the past, and sometimes never even came to fruition... and she'd never ever reached three orgasms during a single sexual encounter. She'd only had one so far this evening, but having three of them... or even more... almost seemed inevitable at this point. Almost.