All Comments on 'Mom's Tantric Massage'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
PwaymanPwaymanover 2 years ago

First class as usual. Do please give us more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely 5 stars!

acevitalacevitalover 2 years ago

Great Story !!!!!! Please Part II and Part III and PART ++++++...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story... but Christmas isn't "God's " birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Perfect Fall was "so raw, and so real"? Gimme break. Your stories are good and wrote well, but let's call em what they are, stroke stories with really excellent grammar. There's lots of stupid crap here, and you're far better written than that. But there are much better sex stories also. I'd refer you to VertigoJ, Mentalcase, TxTallTales, and Hotmann, to name a few. I know you have a plethora, to use a term you use in a plethora of your stories, of fans, and I'm one of them. And there's nothing wrong with a well written stroke story. Just like there's nothing wrong with a romcom versus action/adventure versus drama, movie. Different themes for different moods. But please dont pretend these are anything other than really good versions of stroke stories. Raw and real. Wow.

Mike D. Ropp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Now, that's what I call a present, only the best for mum. 5 stars naturally.

assman37assman37over 2 years ago

What a fun and unique story! As usual, well done Jasmine. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom gets invited to the client's party.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

Yes please to both parts 2 and 3 and 4 -20 this was somewhere between amazing an awesome. It just needs a couple more girls for a harem an a few pregnancys for all my boxes to be checked. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just plain WOW!!!!! Your stories are usually 98 per cent explosive; but this is 150 per cent. Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Well written and smartly phased. Can't wait for part 2.

Deep_In_Her_Ass_1Deep_In_Her_Ass_1over 2 years ago

Outstanding! Many more encores with this storyline, if you please..

HighpikeHighpikeover 2 years ago

Yes, we have to have more please.

BadQ69BadQ69over 2 years ago

Nice premise. Well paced. As for what happens next... Mrs Jones with the hot daughter next door. Jeremy used to cut their lawn shirtless while both secretly watched from their bedroom windows. Mrs Harlow, the Ministers wife and her son, had been standing on the front porch preparing to knock when the sexual screaming started. The possibilities are endless. Mom learning the business and "helping" her friends in town. On and on it goes.

hawi13hawi13over 2 years ago

Very Hot!!! Voted 5 and hope to see more sequels coming soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue! I do enjoy read

Info your story’s! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another awesome story! i like both of your follow-up ideas, More please!

Trollin572Trollin572over 2 years ago

Loved it. Absolutely yes for part 2 and 3.

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

Always want more from you. I have enjoyed your work for a long time. Thank you for sharing this story.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 2 years ago

5 stars

People love your stroke stories.

437MP437MPover 2 years ago

Another excellent story from you. Why not add mom to the family business & perhaps even the aunt. Many possibilities. Looking forward to where you go with this.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 2 years agoAuthor

Authors note to Mike

I agree there are a lot better writers out there than me.

But the raw and real referred to in the story was how the mother felt when she read it. And yes while this is a sex story, and a crazy one at that, I do believe I create some characters that readers can relate to because they are real and yes raw.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Jasmine, you had me with the red nail polish, and the story just got better after that.

I loved when you used the word "from" after "graduated" when you talked about the twins graduating from high school. How did the word "from" get dropped from that phrase? Nobody graduates high school or college or any other place. People graduate FROM high school or college or other places. Your story could have been the biggest piece of crap, and I would have given you five stars just for the use of the word "from".

This is the best story you've written in a while. Rating it as five stars is an insult because it deserves many, many more than five stars.

Yes, please continue the story! More red nail polish. You know I want some foot and toe worship and lots of toe sucking. And let's get both women to slide the strap-on cock up Jeremy's ass! And I second the motion that Mom goes to the New Year's Party. She finds some new cock to keep her satisfied while the kids are back in California along with some juicy pussies to enjoy too when cocks are unavailable or maybe just needing time to recharge.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yes we want more and more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really great story, wanna read part 2 already

mbaabdmbaabdover 2 years ago

How do we get Mom into the New Year's party? I think they could afford to fly their mother out to CA for a week or two every once in a while. Does Mom work, she could retire off her kid's generosity. Perhaps she could help attract clientele, or actually be the third therapist to take on the added clients. Determine the "Mother-Daughter" kinks and "Mother-Son" kinks out there. Maybe a Canadian vacation, meeting Mrs. Walker and Big Daddy!

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

If you are even one tenth as hot in real life as the stories you write you could give a man a heart attack. Five stars and please continue this story I need to stroke.

sexualcougarsexualcougarover 2 years ago

Yes, I definitely want to see Part 2, as you envisioned, bro-sis twins, Christy and Jeremy, fucking each other for the first time with their mom's encouragement. The whole time while reading the story I felt that given the circumstances, I was hoping Christy and Jeremy would end up expressing their obvious closeness and love for each other by fucking. I was feeling that given their shared experiences, it was simply natural for them to fuck and bond together and seal heir love for each other in that way.... Stella stellastar1979@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always Jasmine an absolute delight to read, thank you x

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Interesting story. Hope you will write parts 2 & 3. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There needs to be a part 2

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

You write some of the most interesting fuck-tales on Lit. Part 2? Of course!

mr4eva81mr4eva81over 2 years ago

You are a very dope ass writer I would love to do some works with you if interested

Tittyluver69Tittyluver69over 2 years ago

Another story take mom to the NYE party and have an orgy?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mummy joins the business and provides a real ‘mummy’ experience for younger clients

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInover 2 years ago

I agree with Tittylover, the New year's party needs MommySlut!

Caspiar1193Caspiar1193over 2 years ago

I need more. Please part 2, and I like the idea of the aunt catching them in the act

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

More please Jasmine! No one here writes as much kinky shit as you. Your stories are fun and often make me chuckle at various scenarios you create. Just when I start wondering how you are going to top what you just wrote you come back and do just that. Keep it rolling please!!

My tastes include ankle straps, fuck licking, and cream pie eating. I loved the part where Christy eats her brothers cum from their mother. I always have loved the view of a couple fucking just inches above my nose and tongue. I'm sure quite a few men will be disgusted by that but don't knock it til you try it.

Thanks again for so many great stories where the participants act out the most outrageous fantasies of your readers. All that said I do have some limits but those are unspoken here. I don't want to aggravate others that do go to those places.

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

omg, that is one of the best stories I have read in a while. plz, 2,3,4 would be great. with mom moving to Cali with them to help run the business

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The mother joins children in their show at the rich client's and they earn twice as much money

KinkySallyKinkySallyover 2 years ago

Iam a Tantric Massage Practitioner and that was the hottest thing I have read. I must also try out the THC and CGD on a client or two. Now to some research. Thanks

billb86billb86over 2 years ago

Great story, please continue with both your scenarios!

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 2 years ago

This one really needs a sequel but please tone it down on the mommy slut nonsense a slut like a bitch in heat will fuck anyone and everyone and this isn't something I find as slutty considering the mom hasn't had sex since their father died and its just with the two of them at the moment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 4

Diane cums to the New Years party. That was obvious as soon as you mentioned it!

guitarswingerguitarswingerover 2 years ago

We definitely need a sequel!

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 2 years ago

Well. This could really get addictive, much more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes ! Yes!! to parts 2 & 3 !!

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 2 years ago
YES!!!

Yes on a part 2 and 3!!!!!

jlcnazjlcnazover 2 years ago

Yes please more chapters

mako64mmako64mover 2 years ago

mum should join the business. Chapter 3 has enticing promise as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it now the brother should fuck the sister in her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yes defiantly more

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

How about taking Mom to the New Year's Eve party?

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

Loved this very much and I think the idea of Mum’s little sister enjoying the fun is a great idea but I think the twins should take Mum and her sister to the swingers party there working at and who knows what fun the sisters will have there

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More!! This is so hot!

Hope Mommy uses that strapon on her son too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful writing. Aggressive, raw sex. Assuming the author is female, I feel like stating that only a woman could write such rich and satisfying prose.

Please proceed with the next two chapters.

Eros_PrismEros_Prismover 2 years ago

Great story! I loved it. Very hot!

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

I loved this story. Fantastic idea. You have a fantastic way with your characters. You make them come to life.

I would love to read more chapters.

I like your take on what the next chapters should be.

Absolutely 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The lady the met down the street gets a 6 hand tantric massage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 4 could be having the son fucking his twin sisters pussy and asshole while his mom massages his prostate with sisters strap-on. A threeway fuck fest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe move mom to California (or an extended visit) and make her part of the family business.

shrimohitshrimohitover 2 years ago

As usual the story is very erotic and needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is a reason you're one of if not best writer on this site

blkuserblkuserover 2 years ago

Good morning silkstockingslover was the first writer I came across over ten years ago under my former acct bbcinphilly =nd she is an author who I can always come back to and still find her work arousing uncluttered wonderfully edited and enjoyable. While my taste have varied and more recently sci fi and non sexual stories it is always to come home to a writer who will always get a rise out of me like no other. Thanks for your 500+ contributions to literotica

fastraz3270fastraz3270about 2 years ago

Great as always Love reading your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GREAT story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg Jasmine so sucking fucking hot. My girls and I sucked and fucked each other’s brainstorming reading this, completely off our heads with fuck lust. Me craving more and more cunt and the girls craving cock and cunt. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire UK.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

You lost me with the doctor who wanted to be peed on. Just not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely continue the story !

cibixcibixalmost 2 years ago

what a fun story, loved it!

other ideas: explore mother's lesbian side with neighbor over the next year, she gets massage the next Christmas from the twins. mother encourages twins to video themselves having sex and send them to her for her enjoyment.

ashlandlitashlandlitalmost 2 years ago

This was, by far, my favorite of your wonderful stories. I throughly enjoyed the set up and the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish this weed thing did exist. The sensation in my vajaja is so full. My clit needs to be more sensitive. Not sure what happened since I reach my forties but I hate not having orgasms even during oral. But awesome story and yes a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hawt!!!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

373. There’s certainly more room for further exploration of their sexual experiences. Perhaps with other relatives or with the partygoers that they came prepared for. This was an intriguing topic.

Coochielover71Coochielover7119 days ago

Very good story!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES