Mom's Tantric Massage Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings have three-hole sex, and Mom uses a strap-on.
12.4k words
4.76
69.3k
166

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's Tantric Massage Ch. 02

Summary: Siblings have three-hole sex, and Mom uses a strap-on.

Note 1: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Note 2: This is a sequel to the 2021 Christmas Contest Story Mom's Tantric Massage. In part 1 (which I suggest you read first if you haven't already... not only is it a hot read, but this tale will make more sense if you already know 'the story so far'), the Mom's two grown kids come home to Indiana to visit their mother for Christmas (which is also their mother's birthday). This is after over a year of their sidestepping COVID in Los Angeles, where their cannabis-infused massage oil business partnership has really taken off. Once they've had a chance to tell their Mom about their business (and finally convinced her that it's more lucrative... and lots more fun... than if they'd both become doctors like she'd always hoped), the Mom insists on their giving her a cannabis massage, which leads to both children massaging and pleasuring their long-neglected mother in all of her holes.

Now after they all awaken from a much-needed nap, their incestuous wickedness resumes in:

Mom's Tantric Massage Ch. 02

Diane's internal clock woke her up. She glanced at her two kids, who'd recently joined forces to give her the most intense pleasure of her life. Her pussy was still tingling... apparently the power of the THC was lingering long after her initial rush.

But at the moment she needed to push away the flame beginning to reignite from her pussy's pot high... since she needed to check on their Christmas supper. As she slithered out of the bed, she looked back to admire both of her children's amazing bodies, and she was sorely tempted to both suck her son's big dick (again) and eat her daughter's delicious pussy (again). She couldn't decide which one she preferred... but of course that wasn't a choice she had to make since she knew she was welcome to do both, so it wasn't one she put much thought into.

Since she was naked, Diane slipped on a robe (which was short and silk these days, rather than the long terrycloth ones she'd always favoured until recently) and headed to the kitchen... feeling her pussy burning a little more. The fire was quelled a couple minutes later when her own mother called, which meant she'd likely be complaining about not coming up to Indiana for Christmas. She lived in Florida, and she'd blame Diane somehow, even though Diane had pushed and pushed, and had offered to pay for the flight... but her mother was terrified of COVID, even though the percentage of new cases was substantially higher in Florida than Indiana.

Diane's sister Maggie was driving out from Indianapolis on the 26th, celebrating the 25th with her newest boyfriend and his family. Maggie had no kids, and she'd bounced around from guy to guy since her divorce three years ago... living her wild twenty-something years in her mid-to-late forties, being three years younger than Diane.

Jeremy woke up and checked out his sister. He then gently woke her up, but only after admiring her naked body for a minute. Before they'd all drifted to sleep in each other's arms, their mother had made it clear she wanted to watch her two children fuck each other for the first time... which may have been even more surreal than everything else that had happened today. But he'd be lying if he told himself (or anyone else) the thought of fucking his twin sister hadn't been a major fantasy of his for years. Watching her administer massages while nude, or while wearing sexy lingerie or costumes during the past couple of years was cock throbbing stimulating, which was often what kept him hard if he was massaging some older woman who wasn't very appealing (which mattered, since just like a porn star, his lack of an erection would be bad for business). But he'd always resisted the temptation, because it could easily hinder their business relationship. And besides, his sister had shown pretty much zero interest in hooking up with him... and she'd even downplayed the idea when her Mom had suggested it in their recent conversation about what they all should do together after supper.

"Hey," Jeremy spoke.

Christy woke up groggily. She looked at her brother. "Did all of that really happen?"

"Yeah, it did," Jeremy nodded, glancing down at her firm tits.

"Are you checking me out?" Christy asked.

"I'm not, not checking you out."

"I can see you're ready for more," Christy said, glancing down at her brother's eight-inch dick, that was standing up completely erect. The cannabis oil was still in her system, and seeing her brother's cock made her pussy tingle.

"Always," Jeremy said, having a very impressive reload at his young age... which had been very helpful during some of their more unique massage requests... one being for him to come all over the client, and then Christy had massaged it into the woman's body... which usually required him to supply four loads over the course of the hour-long session.

Christy shook her head as she rolled out of the bed and stood up. "Hopefully Mom's forgotten what she suggested while she was high."

"I hope not," Jeremy said, his cock flexing in admiration at the sight of his sister's amazing ass.

"You want to fuck your sister?" Christy asked bluntly, since an idea that had been pushed by a few clients, although she'd never seriously considered it, had suddenly become a real possibility. She wasn't sure if it was because she was still a little high, still a lot horny, or if their breaking through that wicked incestuous barrier by having the threesome with their mother had weakened her moral code sufficiently for her to wish to cross this next incestuous line... since... she had... no, they had... definitely broken some ice by sharing their mother with each other.

"If you like, I'll fuck you right here and now," Jeremy offered, his slight hesitation during his earlier reflection now swept aside as he admired his hot sister. With her as a prospective target, his cock was definitely ready for more action!

"We'll see, but not before supper, in any case," she said, taking another look at her brother's tempting cock, and then she went off to her own room to put some clothes on... although the stockings were going to stay on, of course... she knew the power they had on her always horny brother. And while she still wasn't certain she was going to do what her mother wished in this instance... she'd spent most of her childhood life ignoring what she expected of her... today's wish was tempting... very, very tempting!

Jeremy got up last, made the bed, then went and jumped in the shower.

"Yes, of course the kids are here," Diane was saying as her daughter walked into the kitchen... already three minutes into her mother's usual and totally anticipated whining... she'd always promised herself she wouldn't turn out like her Mom, but then had become just like her... until in recent months she'd begun taking her counseling sessions to heart, and among other things, had abandoned all that stuffy morality she'd previously clung to.

That's Grandma? Christy mouthed.

Diane nodded with a look that made it clear she was not enjoying this phone call.

"Hi, grandma," Christy sang out loudly... and very helpfully.

"Yes, here she is now," Diane said into the phone, thrilled her daughter was rescuing her from whatever problematic place this conversation would otherwise have gone next. Three minutes in, and her mother was already complaining about how lonely she was 'way down here in Florida'.

"Hi, grandma, Merry Christmas!" Christy greeted brightly as she snatched the phone from her Mom, while she wickedly placed her free hand on the woman's shoulder and guided her to the floor in front of her.

Christy! Diane mouthed, her eyes going wide as she nevertheless allowed herself to be guided down to her knees.

Christy lifted the hem of dress as she said, "Yes, we've all had a great day so far. I really wish you'd decided to fly up and join us," thus neatly circumventing her grandma's complaints before she could get started with her too. Bright girl! her Mom thought.

Diane was staring at her daughter's pussy... her daughter's being the first pussy she'd ever tasted... which had been earlier today... having recently only gone so far as exploring her bisexual side through erotica and porn.

"Yeah, I I've never been closer to Mom in my life," Christy said, looking down at her mother and pointing to her own pussy, silently communicating: Don't just stare at it; make yourself useful down there.

Diane was horny and hungry... her daughter's pussy so inviting and delicious... so while her daughter chatted gaily with her grandmother... she leaned forward and indeed did make herself useful.

"Yeah, well actually we're doing lots of things back to front today; for instance she's snacking on some dessert right now, even though we haven't sat down for dinner yet," Christy said wickedly, as she draped one of her legs over her mother's shoulder, then grabbed the back of her head and guided it deeper into her wet pussy.

Diane lapped eagerly, and she gasped appreciatively as she listened to her daughter's wicked innuendo.

"That's right, we haven't had dinner yet," Christy said, enjoying her own innuendo, "but we've all been snacking on various tidbits all day."

Diane's pussy was on fire as she licked her daughter's, this indeed being her new favourite dessert, and getting so excited from what she was doing, as well as listening to her daughter's naughty innuendo. Her stuffy mother would never remotely catch on!

"Judging from the delicious aromas coming from the oven, we'll be having dinner pretty soon, I think," Christy said, which was true... she was starving after their marathon fuck session and, of course, from her accidental high from eating her Mom's THC-laced pussy. "I've worked up quite the appetite."

Diane continued licking in various fashions, exploring different positions for eating pussy... the previous time her daughter had sat on her face... which had limited what she could do... and in this position she had more control, varying the opportunities to focus on her activities, including pumping two fingers inside herself, which she was now doing.

"Oooooooooh," Christy moaned, as those same two juicy fingers momentarily popped into her mouth! "Yes, yes, I'm fine; Mom just gave me a taste of her homemade gravy." Her Mom's pussy was obviously getting wetter and wetter, and she couldn't have possibly come up with a better innuendo!

Diane was experiencing a real sexual adrenaline rush from eating her daughter's pussy and doing other playful things while Christy talked to her grandmother, and she pumped two fingers into her daughter's pussy this time and flicked her clit with her tongue.

Christy's orgasm was rising from her Mom's inner and outer attack... and doing it very impressively for a woman who'd never eaten any pussy before today... she said, seeing Jeremy walk in wearing just his boxers and a t-shirt, "Hey! Here's Jeremy."

Jeremy looked down to catch a short glimpse of his Mom finger banging his sister and asked, "Who is it?"

"Just take it," Christy said urgently, literally tossing the phone to her brother from three feet away so she could focus on her upcoming orgasm, which was approaching on a fast track.

"Hello?" Jeremy greeted, as he watched his sister push their Mom away, hop onto the kitchen counter and snap her fingers. His Mom's face was wet and shiny, her eyes a little dazed, and there was a look of lust on her face as she glanced up at him from her knees, smiled slightly, and then dove back between her daughter's widespread legs.

"Oh hi, Grandma; Merry Christmas to you too," Jeremy greeted, surprised by who was on the phone and by the wicked reality of what his mother and sister were doing while Christy chatted with her... his cock was again hard, and clearly noticeable behind his tented boxers.

Christy once again grabbed her Mom's head and pulled her deep into her wetness, as Jeremy admired his Mom's appealing position, her short robe unfortunately obstructing most of his view of her ass.

"No, no hammer and tongs at all; they've been getting along way better than I've ever seen them before," Jeremy said, an idea popping into his head.

As Diane ate out her daughter, she felt hands pulling up her robe while a small part of her vaguely heard her son talking to her mother.

"Yeah, I think all that time apart has brought us all a lot closer," Jeremy reported, knowing that was definitely true while he (for instance) slid his cock into his Mom's not surprisingly sopping wet pussy.

"Oooooh," Diane moaned into her daughter's pussy as she felt her son's eight-inch cock filling her right up. After getting some dick earlier today for the first time in years, the fires inside her were burning hotly, and she couldn't get enough.

"Don't stop," Christy ordered, somehow limiting her volume while her orgasm was close, and getting closer.

"Yeah, I think dinner is almost ready," Jeremy said, as he smelled the delicious aromas of their Christmas dinner wafting from the nearby oven while he pumped his dick into his mother.

Christy, who sometimes got very rough when she entered a purely erotic mode, which is where she was right now, began grinding her pussy in a circular motion all over her mother's face... while her brother hammered Mom from behind, thus pounding their Mom's face hard against her pussy.

Diane was loving the giving and receiving she was at the centre of... feeling a major rush from both giving and receiving pleasure simultaneously.

"No, Mom is busy with some final preparations," Jeremy said. "I'll ask her to call you later."

"Oooooh, ooooooh," Christy moaned, obviously about to lose all control of herself.

Jeremy knew his sister was about to scream with orgasmic bliss, and so he blurted out, "Talk you later, grandma. Love you!" And he hung up abruptly.

Just a few seconds later Christy, having indeed been desperately struggling to hold back her orgasm, let herself go and bellowed, as a freight train of an orgasm roared through her, "Fuuuuuck!"

Diane hungrily lapped up her daughter's pussy cum... a taste she'd already gotten completely addicted to after only two amazing tastes of it... while her own orgasm rose quickly, from a combination of the pussy drug and her son's amazing cock. This really was the best of both worlds!

Not surprisingly, Jeremy found that watching his sister come all over their mother's face was fucking hot, and after his nap, his balls were fully loaded and ready to erupt after only a couple minutes of being balls deep inside his mother's tight, wet pussy.

Diane's orgasm was also rising at an exponentially fast rate, meaning it was accelerating as it raced towards the finish line. She came up for air from the heavenly hot box between her daughter's legs and begged, "Yes, you mother fucker, pound your mother's pussy, hammer Mommy's cunt and breed her with your biggest load!"

"Shoot your load inside Mommy's cunt, big brother!" Christy added, her orgasm fading, but still delivering aftershocks of pleasure.

"Oh, yeah Mom, do you want to be your son's three-hole fuck-toy cum bucket?" Jeremy demanded, fully committed to his own sexual adrenaline rush.

"Yes I do, son, you nasty mother fucker," Diane moaned, for some reason that wicked term really turning her on, and enhancing the growing euphoria inside her. "Come inside all three of Mommy's fuck holes whenever you damn well please, give me the pleasure I haven't received in years, and treat me like a cheap cum slut."

Both Jeremy and Diane were about to erupt even before Christy added, "Fucking fill Mom's cunt, you dirty mother fucker!"

Christy was so turned on from watching her mother getting fucked, and even more so because of the nasty words guttering out of her formerly prim and proper Mom.

"Fucking here it comes!" Jeremy grunted, reaching for her mother's hair and tugging it back roughly as if he were attempting to rein in a runaway filly, while he spewed his load deep into his mother's pussy.

Feeling her son's load filling her wanton womb, the load exploding inside her triggering her own much-needed orgasm, Diane screamed, "Merry Christmas, you fuckers!"

"I fucking love watching our Mom getting railed while she spews out filth like a nasty porn slut," Christy exulted, still turned on even after her orgasm.

"Get used to the new normal," Diane said, as her orgasm ricocheted around internally, as if a pinball were careening around inside her and striking every erogenous zone she had.

"You get used to it: you're going to be our fulltime Mommy cunt-licking, cock-taking pet for the rest of our visit," Christy assured her.

"It'll be tougher to get away with once Maggie arrives tomorrow," Diane pointed out, still within the rapture of her unbridled taboo lust.

"Fuck," Christy replied.

"We'll just have to be discreet and sly," Jeremy suggested, as he continued slowly and sensuously fucking his Mom long after he'd finished depositing his load deep inside her.

"The bottom line is I'm your cum slut come what may, you two," Diane pledged, living in the now, and not in some future where she wouldn't still be experiencing all this intense...taboo... surreal... unbelievable... life-changing... pleasure.

"We could just move her to LA," Jeremy suggested, pulling out of his mother. "It's not as if we can't afford it."

"We could, actually," Christy agreed.

"You could?" Diane asked, finding the idea surprising and yet appealing in her flushed, post-orgasmic state. Yet truth was, she'd lived here for her entire life... not in this house, but in this town... and she couldn't imagine living somewhere else... especially in a huge, crowded megacity like Los Angeles. Yet these past few hours had awakened desires in her she couldn't imagine suddenly doing without again.

"What's keeping you here?" Christy asked.

"It's complicated, and we're not going to resolve this in an instant. So let me finish getting dinner ready, and then we can chat about it," Diane said, this topic cooling off her fire. The question was a fair one, and not simple.

"Sure," Christy said, hopping down off the counter. "What can I do to help?"

"Mash the potatoes," Diane said, having put milk and salt and pepper into them just before their second sexual rendezvous had begun. As she stood up straight, she felt a little cum leaking out of her pussy, "Fuck son, your firehose shoots massive loads!"

"I know," Jeremy said smugly.

Fifteen minutes later, all three of them once again dressed in their festive seasonal attire, were sitting together at the kitchen table enjoying a great meal, all of them needing some sustenance after their two intense fuck sessions.

"So seriously, what about your moving to Los Angeles?" Christy asked, a little surprised to be asking a question she'd never imagined asking. Of course she'd never imagined sitting on her Mom's face either.

"I don't know," Diane said unsurely. "I need to think about it, but let's talk."

"What's left for you here, Mom?" Jeremy asked. "You're retired and an empty nester."

"Nothing and everything," Diane answered.

"What do you mean?" Jeremy asked.

"Yes, your father is gone, and you two live in Los Angeles, but all my friends are here, and this is my home," Diane explained.

"You'll meet new friends out there," Jeremy said.

"Will I?" Diane asked. "And even if I do, they could never know me like Pam, Jane and Eleanor do. Our friendship goes back to when we were all kids."