All Comments on 'Mom's the Best Ch. 02'

by Fantasier

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a well-written story, but

I don't care for the mother and her attitude. I mean, what is she doing, jerking off another young guy, even playing with his cum, meanwhile letting her own boy jerk himself off all alone, blowing his balls and splattering his semen without his mom even watching him do it? That's a very unmotherly way to act. A truly caring and loving mom will take her boy's hard young penis in her firm motherly hand and squeeze and stroke (while she's cupping and cuddling her boy's young balls of course), till he shoots his semen all over the place. It's not as if the kid's actually fucking his own mother, shoving his cock up the same cunt he came out of, which, come to think of it, sounds like a pretty good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

no longer the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

there is lots of story in incest where the boy get his mom/sister and other girls. and that mom/sister have to share him with other girls. in most case that mom/sister become lesbian. but in this story they are equal the boy getting other pussy and the mom getting her too. thats why this is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A good start in the first chapter now you go and destroy the story.

One star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous