All Comments on 'Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 01'

by Thomas_LM_Windsor

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lets get her all big and pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes part 2 asap

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

I knew they were going to show up eventually. Well done. Can't wait for Pam and Tim to come back and figure out whats happen.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your story. Great writing with a good story line. The dialogue and narration capture the increasing tension and emotions of the mother and son very effectively. Please continue their story for at least one more chapter. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please! Incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please Continue bring next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A mom son love story where she tries to get pregnant is beyond hot. Hearing he yell knock me up with your fat cock…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Damn good!

This is the first story, in almost a year, that has kept me engaged. Right now, I'd say I'm hooked. So, keep it coming.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Super hot! Love to see some titty play in chapter two. Five stars and a favorite point!

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

Would we like to see another chapter? Are you nuts? Three or four more chapters would be in order!

I expected Jimmy to admit he was just kidding about getting “handys” from his mom. Imagine if he’s kidding about the pregnancy, and Jason is inspired on.

Looking forward to more from you!

greenreadergreenreaderover 1 year ago

Oh my. Would I like to see another chapter?! No, I WOULD LOVE to read at least 5 chapters more.

I mean c'mon after introducing such a hot mom character as Deborah and after letting us see a glimpse of her you expect us to not wanting to see how much more awesome Jason's life could be?

It's not every day we get an opportunity to read a longer, well written piece of mom/son smut. Especially from an author that obviously knows how to write. You can't hide your talent anymore from us.

Take this story and make it special by pouring your time and creativity into it. It's the only way I know that works lol.

You already have a super hot mom with all the curves in the right place. A son that is obviously interested and could be developed into a hero, a man that Deborah needs. For now he is a likeable, enthusiastic young man.

Things have come too easy to Jason, for more drama maybe someone else is trying to worm his way into Deborah's heart? Maybe the reason for her failed marriage and her the way she crossed the line with her son so easy lies in her brother? Young Jason will have to put his brains as well as his youth to prove himself as top dog.

I'm just throwing ideas your way, don't take them seriously but as an appreciation of the work you just presented. I haven't read your Momma G.O.A.T but seeing all those chapters and word count only confirms my belief that you have what it takes to bring forth a taboo saga for us to remember!

As I'm writing this reply I've just read that Incest/Taboo category is your favorite? Prove it, sir :-) Only you have the power to do so.

PS.

5 stars and welcome to the dark side. And yeah if you're wondering yes you write very good both in a technical way but also in the way of minting hot smut. Jason's lust for his moms body is believable, love the way he can't help but watch her big ass when her back is turned or how his eyes follow the movement of her tits. Good stuff Thomas_LM_Windsor even if I do say so myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done.

gorden55gorden55over 1 year ago

I really liked this store and would really like to see more of it. So please hear up

and rite more. THANK YOU

rcaf57rcaf57over 1 year ago

MORE, MORE, MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too wordy...way too much unnecessary detail

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 1 year ago

I believe all the previous commentators have said exactly what I would have said - Pure, literary genius! Brilliantly written (especially when one considers this is not your 'normal' genre) I can't wait for further chapters, especially after that bombshell that his school buddy Jimmy dropped! I can easily foresee Jason falling into the same trap. A simply fantastic story and well worth the 5 Stars I awarded it. More please!!

rcooleyrcooleyover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Well written and sensual. Can’t we for part 2

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 1 year ago

A part two would be welcomed warmly by your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

interesting treatment of a classic tale. cannt waif=t for the second half

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely keep going! I can’t wait until Jason gets to return the favor, and to fondle her breasts that you’ve gone into great detail over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Look forward to hearing more!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very hot, so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't take 2 much time for another one. We're eagerly waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very well written looking forward to more of their tale

hmmm53hmmm53over 1 year ago

Looking forward to part 2 maybe even a 3?

Jamr47Jamr47over 1 year ago

Good story but you didn’t finish it in my opinion.

Warren13Warren13over 1 year ago

WOW, yes yes yes, more chapters of this story please? While i was reading it i cum 3 times. So i cant wait for the other chapters Well worth the 5 stars, i would have given more if i had the choice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MOAR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read, thanks a bunch. Please involve some thong/panty play and intercourse. Cannot wait for Part 2 .

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 1 year ago

What a great story. Eagerly awaiting the next part.

rooster11055rooster11055over 1 year ago

Definitely one of my fantasies. Very well done.

Stu_man_007Stu_man_007over 1 year ago

Great work! Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

part 2 please!

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 1 year ago

This is a great first installment and looking forward to the next! 5 stars

114FSO114FSOover 1 year ago

When will part 2 be released?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!! Loved this story! Nice writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Enjoyed the read. I'd love to read more, I'm not into reading about sons getting their moms pregnant but if that's the way it's going, I'm looking forward to reading about it.

Thanks and keep writing.

ScubadesflierScubadesflierover 1 year ago

Loved the story, I think the idea that the friend has made his mom pregnant and that should fire Jason up to match his friend. The addition that their fathers might dicover that someone else has inseminated their wives could add a little spice to the next episode. Look forward to more!

deviantdovedeviantdoveover 1 year ago

Crazy hot. I love how you take your time to build the tension. Cant wait for a sequel!

thannenjanthannenjanover 1 year ago

Excellent!

Please Continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never ever write only part of a story and then stop. Iam angry because i liked it and u stooped. Iam ignoring the rest of your writing goodbye.

racheljane1984racheljane1984over 1 year ago

he needs to knock his mom up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Helluva start!!!

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Great start to a hot story

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Love to see a part 2 for this story saw your note on you working on the other series story first. Looking forward to it when you get to it.

rooster11055rooster11055over 1 year ago

More, please. More!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story and how quickly it escalated. Please continue. Mom's vacation just started. There's so much more that can happen.

Hope to read more soon, TC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MORE!!!!!!

johncan6johncan6over 1 year ago
Nice start the part 2

Good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start, I can't wait for the continuation of this sorted tale. Here is hoping mom and son will rutt like wild animals as. The loving son works overtime to seed his mothers fertile womb and cause her belly to swell with evidence of their love. Here is hoping mom becomes addicted to that naughty feeling that only comes from feeling her son seed drip from her sore pussy. After her son breeds her I hope she shows off her swelling breasts and belly to her son and holding her pregnant belly says you naughty boy look what you did to your mommy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time to start making babies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story hurry up and finish more chapters i want to read where it goes from here.

fd8984596fd8984596about 1 year ago

Great story. I also vote for more

lovedefactolovedefacto12 months ago

Good story but you should finish this!

greenreadergreenreader12 months ago

A gentle reminder that this is a good story and deserves more chapters. :-)

Lots and lots.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5712 months ago

Seeing as this chapter was published last September and it's almost June now, I think your readers have been more than patient for the next chapter.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!

NesticNestic5 months ago

Holy cow, such a hot and stirring story. Please, please, please contiune with this kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Every boy should have his mom suck his cock that way at least once in his life.

laughdruidlaughdruid5 months ago

Yes I would love to see part 2 through twenty. to bad Jason didn't also have a sister or maybe mom has a friend.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

mmm That was so hot. always wanted that from my mom.. have dreamed about it so much

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WOW! Fantastic. I want the next part NOW,

RudyJeRudyJe5 months ago

Heartwarming and innocent, well written story. Wonder how it goes on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loving it. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really hot, best I’ve read in a long time. Need more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh shit, it's ramping up. And Jimmy is living the dream (the m/s incest one at least). Sounds like his story should be the one I'm reading. Fucking M/S impregnation is like the hottest shit. Jason now knows what he must do. Impregnate his mother and forever claim her as his woman!

HedonistHotwifeHedonistHotwife5 months ago

"Mommy wants you to shoot out ALL of those cummies..."

Seriously? Cummies?

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie4 months ago

I’m so turned on right now!!!

Jutah3995Jutah39954 months ago

So far so good..keep it up..5🌟

Fenris420Fenris4203 months ago

I liked the progression. A little drawn out but not too much... just right. Looking forward to future chapters. I'm intrigued by your comment about this being a 'spin-off' from another story (I know what I'm reading next). I'm guessing it will focus on Jimmy and his mom. 🤔 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

great

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing writing as far as the banter between them goes. Very hot. 10/10

FutaloveadickedFutaloveadicked3 months ago

Loved it. I like the tension between mother and son. 10/10

FeltfixerFeltfixer3 months ago

Lovely story apart from him discussing it with his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story!

happyandfriendly54happyandfriendly54about 1 month ago

Wonderful can’t wait to read the next parts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_LM_Windsor@Thomas_LM_Windsor
Readers, I just uploaded Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 03. It should be online in a couple of days time. I will work on Momma GOAT Chapter 11 next. I may start working on a new story as well. Thanks for being patient!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES