Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 02

Story Info
Deborah is convinced to go further with her son.
25.1k words
4.82
59.1k
173

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Reader. Here is part two! I know many of you have been eagerly awaiting this next chapter, but please understand that it is not easy to turn out chapters quickly. I have been especially slow this year since I am going through a lot of changes in my life right now with a new job and having to move.

I GREATLY appreciate all of you who have been patient and understanding. I know what the frustration of waiting is like; it can be terrible. But I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint and is worth the wait!

Anyways, without further ado, here is the next part of Jason and Deborah's story! Please forgive any grammatical mistakes, and all characters are over the age of 18.

***

Deborah waved goodbye to Jason as she watched him turn the corner at the end of their street, and then he was out of sight. The mother sighed, a smile on her face despite the feeling of loneliness she felt with her son off to school. As she sighed, she noticed the faint cummy smell lingering on her breath from Jason's load that she had swallowed that morning. Licking her lips, she could still faintly taste her son's salty, sweet cum. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she remembered his cock spitting out thick gooey ropes into her mouth. Not a normal breakfast for her, but Deborah thought she could get used to it.

With another wistful sigh, Deborah turned around and walked into the house, shutting the door behind her. Standing in the entryway, she tapped her foot and pursed her full red lips, still swollen from her dick sucking, as she thought about how she would spend the day. There weren't any chores around the house that she needed to do, and if there were she wasn't about to start her first day off, if you didn't count the weekend, by doing housework.

Thinking of what to do, she kept being drawn back to hers and Jason's new relationship. She couldn't get the image, nor the taste, of her son's big dick out of her mind. Fidgeting, she thought about running upstairs and petting her kitty until she purred.

However, as she was heading upstairs, thinking of how close she and Jason now were, she was reminded of one of her best friends, if not her best, Chelsea Bywater, the mother of Jason's best friend, Jimmy.

As Deborah had discovered when she became a mother, the parents of her child's friends often become her own, new, friends. While that did happen to be how she and Chelsea had first met, the two mothers had hit it off remarkably well and, to this day, continued to get along swimmingly. A big reason as to why Jason and Jimmy were so close was that their mothers were always hanging out, and when the boys were kids, their moms had brought them along to play together while they chatted and gossiped.

Deborah briefly wondered if Chelsea and Jimmy were as close as herself and Jason. Growing up, Jimmy had been a mama's boy just as much as Jason had, and he still showed a lot of affection to his own mother; some might say too much. Deborah quickly shook her head to rid herself of that notion. There was no way that Chelsea would cheat on her husband Pete, the Pastor of their local church. Moreover, there was no way that Chelsea would commit incest with her own son!

Thinking of how Chelsea would never do what she and Jason had done, Deborah started to doubt what she and Jason had committed over the weekend; it was basically incest! Was she wrong for helping her son relieve himself? Sure, everything she had been taught said it was wrong- ethically, morally. But she hadn't felt wrong when she'd had Jason's cock in her mouth. In fact, she had felt perfect, as if that was how she and Jason were meant to be together. Well... maybe just a bit short of perfect. While she had been blowing Jason over the weekend, her gooey, dripping pussy had been frustrated to say the least. These warring emotions between shame and the arousal that came with it were a little frightening.

However, while she didn't think Chelsea would blow her son Jimmy, Deborah really wanted someone to talk to about the issue. But how would she bring it up to her friend? There wasn't an easy way to explain that you first jerked off, then blew your own son, even swallowed his load. But nobody could blame Deborah for that last part; what was a mother supposed to do when her son came in her mouth and his spunk was absolutely delicious?? Spit it out and make him feel as if his nut was gross?? hardly something a loving mother would make her son suffer.

Deborah thought all these things through as she walked into her room and plopped herself on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Maybe she could just explain what had happened in the first place, say that she had kicked Jason in the balls and had needed to look. Maybe she could fib a little and say that during her examination Jason had cum. Deborah couldn't see how the conversation would progress past that point because she couldn't say how Chelsea would respond. However, that was good enough for Deborah for the time being.

Whipping out her phone, she texted her best friend.

"Hey Chelse. You got time to hang out today?" she sent.

Deborah lay back on her bed and let her mind drift as she waited for a reply. Images of Jason's glistening cock spitting white ropes kept resurfacing. It didn't take more than a few minutes for her phone to ping.

"Yea absolutely Deb! I know you just started your vacation. Wanna drop by at 10?"

"10 Works great!" Deborah texted back before putting her phone down with a smile. Glancing at her bedside clock, she saw that it was only just 8am. She had a solid hour and a half to kill before she would leave for Chelsea's. Looking around her room, Deborah saw nothing to draw her attention and she still could not get Jason out of her mind.

"Fuck it," The mother said to herself as she lifted her ample bum off the bed and shimmied out of her sweats and panties. She sat up and pulled off her shirt as well, freeing her tits, but kept her cute knee length socks on; they were very warm and comfy. Kicking her clothes to the bottom of the bed, the mother shuffled up the mattress so that she leaned against her pillows by the headboard.

Dipping her hand between her thighs, Deborah sighed as she slid a finger through her gooey folds. She couldn't believe she was already this wet. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she stroked, slowly dragging her finger along her clit. Her legs twitched, attempting to clamp together instinctually, and she had to consciously spread them open wide, giving her hand space to work on her pussy. The mother spent the next 45 minutes playing wither her mommy muff as she remembered how her son's cock had filled her mouth with its hot, heavy weight.

She came three times before staggering to her washroom on weak knees where she showered and cleaned herself up to go see her friend. Picking out a nice cream coloured blouse and some casual jeans that hugged her wide hips, full bum and narrow waist wonderfully, she put on some cute pink Vans sneakers to complete her look. Turning in the mirror, she nodded approvingly before hefting her tits and letting them settle with a very satisfying jiggle. She was always impressed with her tits for how firm and perky they stayed despite her years and despite their mass.

Quickly tying her curls into a loose bun with some strands left out near the front to frame her face, she smiled at herself, adjusting her glasses, before heading downstairs. Grabbing her keys out of the bowl in the entryway, she left her house and locked up. Glancing at her watch, she saw she had 12 minutes to 10. The Bywaters only lived two streets down and she could easily walk, but the sun was blistering.

Getting into her car, Deborah started the engine right away and cracked the windows, blowing out the stale hot air with the AC. Plugging her phone in, she bumped some old tunes as she checked her mirrors and appearance once last time. Looking behind her, the mother pulled out of her driveway.

Not even two minutes later, Deborah stepped out of her car and closed the door, locking it, as she headed up the Bywater's path to the front door. She was 5 minutes early, but Chelsea knew that she was a bit of an early bird; better to be early than late Deborah always thought- it was only proper.

Ringing the doorbell, Deborah stood back, hands clasped in front of her. She was somewhat nervous thinking about what she wanted to confess to her friend. But she was sure that Chelsea would understand, she was very close with her own son and would sympathize with Deborah's motherly concern for her boy.

Deborah didn't have to wait long before the door swung open to show her smiling friend. Chelsea stood somewhat short for a woman at a modest 5'3 and was considerably shorter than Deborah's 5'9. Looking down, Deborah was reminded of how pretty her friend was. She had her honey blonde hair tied up in a perfect bun, rather large because her hair was so thick and long. Her smiling face had two adorable dimples and she had the ever-present soft blush on her cheeks; Chelsea suffered from minor rosacea.

"Deb!" her friend nearly squealed in excitement as she held out her arms and rushed forward. Deborah opened her own arms and embraced her friend happily.

"It's so good to see you Chelse," Deborah returned as she pulled her friend close. She felt their boobs mushing against each other through their shirts, fighting for limited space. Pulling back, Deborah smiled down sheepishly but Chelsea beamed. Deborah spared a glance down at her friend's cleavage poking out the top of her plunging blouse's neckline. While Chelsea was a small woman, who took painstaking care to stay slim and fit, she had been blessed with an ample chest. Deborah knew that Chelsea was just a D cup, but on her small frame, her tits looked massive, and they jiggled just as much as Deborah's own.

"Come in! Come in!" Chelsea insisted happily as she stepped inside and waved for Deborah to follow. Deborah did with a smile and a tucking of hair behind her ear. "How have you been Deb? And how long has it been since we've talked!" Chelsea kept on as she led Deborah into the sitting room and had her take a seat.

"Oh, I don't know, a few weeks maybe," Deborah said warmly as she sat down.

"Much too long," Chelsea said with a shake of her head despite her smile. "Would you like some tea?" She asked with a tilt of her head.

"If you're going to have some then yes please," Deborah replied, knowing that Chelsea always drank tea in the morning, or any time of the day for that matter. Chelsea smiled knowingly and whisked off to the kitchen.

"So how is Jason doing?" Chelsea, hidden from view, called from the kitchen, her voice carrying easily through the open house. Deborah tensed up, almost jumping as her friend instantly broached the topic she had been planning to discuss. However, Deborah had wanted to ease into things more slowly than this. Quickly smoothing her jeans, which did not have any wrinkles in them, she realized her friend was waiting for a response.

"Oh, Jason is doing well!" Deborah called back, uncertain if there was a hitch in her voice. "He's been busy studying for finals coming up; such a smart boy," Deborah added more quietly with motherly pride.

Chelsea came out of the kitchen carrying a teapot and a tray with everything else the two women might want to go with their tea, even some nice biscuits.

"I keep trying to get Jimmy to study more, but the boy always insists he has studied enough, then, after he's 'done' he pesters me for attention and some help," Chelsea said with an exasperated shake of her head.

Deborah tilted her head; she hadn't helped Jason with his homework in years besides reading over his papers for some grammar mistakes. "How do you help Jimmy?" Deborah asked curiously as Chelsea took a sip of her tea.

The question seemed to surprise Chelsea as she almost choked on her own tea. Deborah swore a blush suffused her friend's cheeks and her eyes had widened slightly in alarm. But when her friend stopped coughing, she smiled good-naturedly. "A little too hot for me yet, I think" Chelsea said with a quiet voice still a little hoarse. After a few breaths she stepped around the question. "But oh yes. I just help Jimmy organize his notes and... stay focused on what is important," Chelsea said with an assuaging smile. Deborah smiled back after a second.

The two mothers continued to catch up, talking about this and that, but their sons kept coming up. After a while, when there was a lull in the conversation, Deborah felt it was her time to broach the subject of her and Jason's new relationship. With a polite clearing of her throat, Deborah looked to her friend.

"Chelsea?" The blonde mother turned to face her and raised a quizzical eyebrow as she sipped her tea. Deborah licked her lips and swallowed the lump in her throat. "You would agree it is a mother's responsibility to help her son with everything she can, right?" Why was she starting off with such an awkward question like that!? Ugh!! Deborah berated herself in her head.

Chelsea looked at her with a slight frown, not seeing where this was going, but she nodded slowly and tucked a stray lock of blonde hair behind her ear. "Yes... There isn't anything in the world I wouldn't face to help James," she said seriously, using Jimmy's full name instead of his nickname.

"Exactly!" Deborah said eagerly before sitting back on the couch, not realizing she had been leaning forward. She shifted her legs. "Well... the other day Jason and I were watching a movie together..."

"Ooooh which one?" Chelsea interrupted with a warm inquisitive smile.

"The princess bride," Deborah returned with a wry smile. "One of my favourites."

"A classic," Chelsea agreed with an approving nod.

"Yes... well anyways," Deborah carried on, her hands unconsciously making a hurrying motion. "Jason was giving me a foot massage..." Deborah paused to look at Chelsea who only nodded her head for Deborah to continue. Deborah took a breath. "And I got a little scared by one of the scenes and I... well I kicked him in the groin," She finished meekly, looking to her friend.

"Oh no!" Chelsea gasped in a whisper, concern coming to her eyes. "Was he alright? Did you kick him hard?" She added on, leaning forward in her own chair now with curiosity.

"No-no. He was okay.... I made sure to... Check on him." Deborah said with a level look at her friend.

"Oh," Came Chelsea's short reply; her face gave little away. "A good thing for you to look. You never know what might be wrong and boys never like to admit when something is." Deborah let out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding. She was so grateful that Chelsea didn't stick her nose up at her checking out Jason's junk. If she had, Deborah didn't think she could go through with the rest of the story.

"Yes... well I did check on him, and everything seemed to be in good order..." Deborah began, feeling a blush rise to her cheeks as she tip toed around talking about her son's cock and balls. "But ummmmmm.... Well Jason got a little... excited from my... motherly ministrations..." Deborah looked to Chelsea's face, but it seemed it was carved out of stone. Her friend sat stiffly in her chair, and she had a guarded look on her face.

Deborah swallowed, unsure if she should carry on. But her friend had been understanding about her checking Jason out for health reasons. Surely, she wouldn't shame a boy his natural reaction to a pretty woman handling his junk- so what if that woman happened to be his mother. Deciding to push on, Deborah cleared her voice.

"Mhm... well, he got excited and... he ummm... came," Deborah finished lamely, her hands in her lap and her vulnerable eyes seeking out her friend. She was terrified sitting there; her stomach roiled and her leg tapped the floor with nerves. Terrified that Chelsea would call her a whore, or a terrible mother. From Deborah's perspective, Chelsea seemed to have a thousand thoughts racing through her head as well. She didn't really meet Deborah's gaze, and she kept adjusting her perfect bun.

"I see," Came Chelsea's quiet reply as she tucked a few hairs back into place. "That seems like a natural reaction for a boy to have." She added after a heavy, silent pause.

Immediately, Deborah felt her heart soar again. Oh, this was why she and Chelsea were such good friends! She could trust her with almost anything. No! She could absolutely trust her friend with everything- Chelsea had just proven it.

However elated Deborah was at not having her friend ridicule her, she noticed that Chelsea was fingering the golden cross necklace lying between her cleavage; she only did that when she was very nervous. Suddenly, Chelsea looked at Deborah directly, her eyes like lasers pinning her in place. When she spoke however, her voice was barely a whisper as she asked a fatal question. "Have these... motherly ministrations... happened again?"

Deborah swallowed, her heart suddenly beating in her ears and her palms sweaty. She wiped her hands on her jeans as she licked her lips, her eyes flicking between Chelsea's burning gaze and anything else in the room she could find. Finally, settling her soft brown eyes on her friends swirling hazel ones, Deborah nodded her head quickly in admission. Whatever she had been expecting, she wasn't prepared for Chelsea's reaction.

"Ooooooooh. Debbbbbbb!" Her friend cried out with emotion as she suddenly started bawling. Deborah sat back with surprise, but then quickly rushed over, holding some tissues out that she grabbed off the coffee table as she sat down next to Chelsea and began rubbing her friend's back. Chelsea gratefully took the tissues and blew her nose into them loudly as she cried again. "I'm so sorry Deborah... I've been a terrible friend..." Chelsea continued to bawl as she grabbed more tissues.

"No-no... You haven't done anything wrong sweetie," Deborah cooed gently as she rubbed her friends back, trying to calm her but thrown off by her friend's reaction and dumbfounded as to what Chelsea could have done to feel like a bad friend.

"But I haaaaaave!" Chelsea wailed as she threw her arms around Deborah's neck and sobbed into her shoulder. Deborah pulled her friend close and hugged her, their full bosom's molding around the other's chest again as Deborah let her friend release her emotions. After a few minutes, where Deborah cooed soothing words, Chelsea's tears slowly stopped.

When her sniffling started to ebb, Chelsea pulled back, her swirling, clear blue eyes red-rimmed and all puffy from her tears. Deborah smiled warmly and gently dabbed away a leaking tear. Chelsea smiled and gave a half-hearted chuckle that ended in a sniff.

"Look at me," she said jokingly, pointing out the tear stains on her own shirt. "Look at you!" She added, pointing to Deborah's much worse off blouse.

"Oh, don't you worry. Tears don't stain Chelse." Chelsea smiled, but then her face grew serious.

"I haven't been entirely honest with you Deborah..." Her friend began, looking away from her. "I...I was so afraid it would ruin our relationship... But after you being so brave and telling me about... what happened between you and Jason, I feel so guilty." Chelsea looked back up at Deborah, a plea for understanding written all over her face.

"It's okay Chelse. I never said you had to tell me everything all the time when we became friends," she said, trying to lighten the mood with a joke. Chelsea gave a weak smile, appreciative of the effort.

"Well... I wanted to tell you so bad. No, I NEEDED to tell you, but I was too much of a coward," Chelsea said bitterly. Deborah patted her arm, grabbing her hand and squeezing it in support.

"You're not a coward Chelsea!" Deborah said insistently, then added more softly. "You can tell me anything. Now, or in a week, or in a few years... Whenever you are ready," Deborah said with as encouraging a smile as she had. Chelsea's lip quivered as she smiled.

123456...8