Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True..." Jimmy nodded thoughtfully. "Mom does really like it when I lay the compliments on thick and tell her how much I love her."

"Same here! So let's just make sure we really sell that part." Jimmy nodded his head to Jason's words, agreeing on his friends plan. "But we gotta do this together, I'm sure it will feel way less awkward for both of them if they know they won't be alone... And it'll be less awkward for us too," Jason added, blushing slightly.

"Okay-okay. I'm down, Jason. I'll let you know what my mom says later tonight."

"Sweet! Same here." Jason smiled. The boys fist bumped and went back to talking about video games.

When Jason got home that day, his heart was racing more than usual. While he was excited and full of anticipation, he was also super nervous. He didn't want to think about what he would do if his mom said no. Shaking his head and steeling his nerves, he opened up their front door.

"Moooooom! I'm home!" he called, all too aware of the nervous crack that appeared in his voice when he called out. However, when his smiling mother came out from the living room, he felt most of his fears melt away; it was very hard to feel uncomfortable around his mother.

"Hey sweetie," Deborah said warmly as she walked forward, a casually sensual sway in her womanly hips. "Did you have a good day at school?" she asked as she wrapped her son in a fierce hug. She sighed and breathed in his scent.

"Y-yea mom. It was good," Jason replied, unable to help the leftover nerves. Deborah pulled back and frowned at her son, knowing that something was obviously a little off.

"What's wrong Jason?" She asked, her brows furrowed in concern. Jason swallowed. He hadn't wanted to ask right away, but he knew he wasn't going to be able to avoid it now.

"I... I ummm had a question I have been thinking about asking you for a while now mom," he began slowly. Deborah nodded her head patiently.

"You know you can ask me anything baby," she said encouragingly, smiling.

"I know... It's just. Ummm... a little difficult." Jason coughed to clear his throat.

"It's okay. Take your time."

Jason looked at her rich brown eyes, so encouraging and loving and he felt the butterflies settle in his stomach. Taking a deep breath he looked right back at her.

"Mom..." He said formally, his gaze intense. "Will you be my date to prom?"

Deborah stared at her son with a blank look on her face and blinked. It took a second for his words to make sense in her head and when they did she felt as if she had received a splash of water to her face.

"What?" She asked confused, but still with that blank look that gave away nothing. Jason felt as if someone had punched him in the gut, but he steeled himself and asked again.

"Deborah Joynt... Will you be my date to the prom?" Jason said again, this time making it a bit more formal with her full name to dispel any confusion as to who he was asking. Deborah felt her tummy suddenly all aflutter, and she blushed; her cheeks turned crimson.

"I-I..." She tried to speak, but she couldn't find any words. Her eyes flicked back and forth between her son's steely grey gaze and she could see the desperate need for an answer in his eyes.

"Please mom," Jason added, his voice almost pleading.

"You want to go with me?" Deborah whispered disbelievingly, a graceful hand pointing at her breasts as she referenced herself.

"It could only be you mom." It was Deborah's turn to swallow.

"W-why don't you ask a girl from school. A girl your own age." Jason reached out hesitantly and held her hands in his own, squeezing them.

"Because I'm not in love with a girl from school my own age... I'm in love with my mom. And I want to go with the girl I'm in love with... No one else."

"Oh sweetie," Deborah whispered as she reached up and cupped her son's face, a proud, loving smile tugging at her lips. "I-I don't have a dress to go in," She said lamely. At this, Jason's face bloomed into a beaming grin. If this was her only excuse, then he could tell she would go, he just had to sell it.

"We can buy you a dress mom," Jason whispered as he moved his hands from his mother's grip to wrap around her waist, pulling her to him. She looked up at him with open, molten eyes. Jason stared back, grinning. Why did he have such an enchanting smile? Even as a boy that grin could make her cave.

"Are you sure Jason?" She asked timidly.

"I've never been surer of anything," he said sincerely. Then, after a moment's thought he added, "Except about wanting to be with you forever... you and our future babies." Deborah blushed furiously and looked away for a moment.

When she looked back, there was a fire burning in her eyes. "Then yes... Yes Jason Johnson I will be your date to the prom." And now, Deborah let her own smile split her face. Without any further words, mother and son kissed. They stood in the hallway for minutes, hands gently exploring each other's back, bum and arms as they pecked lips, French kissed, and inhaled deeply of each other's scent.

When they finally pulled apart, both a little breathless and both grinning like fools, Deborah giggled and rested her head on her son's shoulder. "I never thought I would be going to prom again," Deborah whispered wistfully.

"I never thought I would be going to prom with the most beautiful woman in the world," Jason retorted. Deborah's heart overflowed with love and she pulled back, grinning at her son and shaking her head.

"You little charmer you!" She teased as she bopped his nose, making him grin wider. "You better watch that mouth of yours before it gets you into trouble."

"I was hoping to get inside of you," Jason teased all too confident. Deborah gasped, her mouth hanging open and a fake affronted look on her face; she looked adorable with her big eyes full of surprise through her glasses.

With a sniff and a toss of her hair she turned around and stalked away, making sure her hips swayed. Peeking over her shoulder she caught her son staring right where she wanted. "You're going to have to do better than that if you want back inside of mommy," she said in challenge.

"Okay," Jason said dumbly and padded after his mother like a puppy, following her into the kitchen.

Deborah continued to put up a strong front the rest of the afternoon, insisting that she wasn't feeling it even though her panties stuck to her steamy pussy as she listened to her son sing her praises, practically worshipping her.

However, later that night as they got ready for bed, Deborah thrummed with desire and need. She led Jason to bed by his hard dick, both of them naked, both of them silent. When they lay down, she encouraged him lovingly as he sank back inside of her. After hours of vigorous sex, Jason ended up blowing three massive loads into Deborah's squirming form that night. As Deborah lay naked, sweaty, and gasping for breath with her legs spread wide and cum leaking from her abused pussy, she thought there might be some benefits to making her son wait; he surely had been more than eager to prove himself to his mommy before the day ended.

When she turned to kiss her son, she found him already asleep, splayed awkwardly on his side and his breathing coming softly. She smiled and moved him so that she could cuddle him, pulling the blankets up to cover them both. Giving him one soft kiss on his cheek, like she had done since he was a little baby in his crib, she settled in. Holding her baby boy, leaking copious amounts of his healthy sperm, Deborah drifted off to sleep.

True to his word, the next day after school Jason dragged his mom along to the mall, insisting that they get her a dress for Prom. Initially, Deborah put up a feeble resistance, but she was as excited as a school girl as Jason led her from store to store and watched her try on all different kinds of dresses.

Jason tried to sneak into the changing room with his mom at one store, but Deborah pushed her son out, insisting that he would have to wait and see. Plus, the mother knew nothing good could come of them being in such an enclosed space while she dressed and undressed herself; the boy was as horny as!... well as a teenager she supposed admittedly as she shimmied her mommy butt out of her tight leggings.

They finally settled on an elegant red silk dress. It wasn't skin tight, but just form fitting enough to show off all of her curves while maintaining, what Deborah hoped, was a mother's modesty. The folds of the dress, for the whole thing had haphazard horizontal and diagonal folds falling gracefully, hid the full extent of Deborah's luscious curves with some discretion.

When Deborah came out of the dressing room, Jason looked up and his jaw dropped open. His grey eyes drank her image in, going from her head to her bare feet. He even wiped his lip of the little drool that had started to slip out by the time Deborah had finished her twirl. The mother giggled and decided right then that this had to be the one; her sweet boy looked so adorable gazing at her like that, and she wanted to see that look again.

"Well, I guess red it is then sweetie," Deborah tittered happily as she twisted on the spot, happily twirling her body so that the hem of the dress flared out as she spun. Jason felt his brain bouncing around in his head as he watched his mom's heavy boobs jiggle in their red silken confinement. The curvy form of his mother wrapped up in the fierce red made his blood boil.

"Uh-huh," Jason said dumbly, nodding his head in agreement. Deborah beamed all the wider, her teeth shining.

"You like it that much sweetie?" She asked, playfully biting her lip.

Her son's eyes met hers and he gazed at her with a look of incredulity, as if unable to believe she could second guess it.

"It's perfect!... You're perfect mom," He whispered, his voice going soft again. Deborah blushed but she felt SO beautiful. She hadn't felt this sexy in, well in years, if not decades. Still smiling, the mother rand her hands down her sides, pressing the dress closer to her flesh and sliding her hands over her hips and bum, turning so that her son got a full view.

"You don't think it's too tight?" Deborah asked, gazing back over her shoulder to look down at her son. Jason was staring at her ass, his lips parted again.

"Nuh-uh." Came his quiet reply. He was so adorable Deborah thought with a lusty motherly pride.

"Not even... in the chest?!" Deborah asked conspiratorially, holding her hand to the side of her mouth as she whispered to shield the sound from any potential listeners. At the same time, she bent lower so that she was closer to her son's ear. This also placed her now hanging cleavage right in front of Jason's view. The mother felt a bit sheepish displaying herself so wantonly, but at the same time she felt alive. Jason's silent stare, which slowly came up to her eyes when she gently guided his chin up with a dainty finger so that his gaze met hers, was so worth it. Deborah cocked an eyebrow in question and began to ever so slightly chew on her bottom lip. Jason just swallowed and nodded his head, his breathing coming somewhat slow and heavy.

The mother grinned and stood up bouncing so that her tits jiggled and clapped her hands. She knew what she was doing as she watched her son drink in the sight of her and she loved every second of it. "Okay sweetie!" she said happily as she turned around and looked over her shoulder again. "Help mommy get out of this and then we can go home."

Deborah only had to wait a few seconds before she felt Jason's warm hands on her shoulders, caressing her flesh. She inhaled sharply but let out a long-relaxed exhalation. Glacially, she felt her son's fingers reach the clasp at her nape, and she felt it ever so slowly come undone. When she felt the cloth spill forward she caught the front of the dress so her breasts weren't bared to the world. However, she was surprised by the touch of Jason's hands near her tailbone. His hands settled on her hips. Deborah felt her heartbeat begin to pound and she felt a warmth in her nethers. When Jason nuzzled against the back of her neck, his warm breath raising goosebumps, she shivered and melted back into his embrace.

The son eagerly wrapped his arms around his mother, breathed in her warm sent and just held her, ever so gently placing soft kisses on her neck, ears, and shoulders. Deborah's breaths came slow and heavy, and she started to rub her thighs together, her son's caresses riling her up.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Came a friendly bubbly voice from behind them and both mother and son jumped apart, as if electrocuted when the pretty saleslady came in. The young woman looked up at them and her smile slipped into confusion at their beat red faces and the total awkwardness between the two. Noticing that Deborah's dress was undone completely and that the mother was holding up the front so her ample cleavage was not on full display, the saleslady assumed that her son must have seen something he hadn't been expecting. She plastered the friendly smile back onto her face, hoping to make the situation less awkward by just moving on as if she hadn't noticed their predicament.

"Do you like that one?" She asked Deborah, nodding her head at the dress the mother was wearing.

"Y-yes I like it very much. I think I will be taking it p-please," Deborah said as gracefully as she could muster, her voice slightly higher than normal. Jason grinned at his mother but she refused to look at him.

"Wonderful" The saleslady said with a clap. "I'll just take these and put them back on the rack," She said helpfully, sweeping in and taking all of the other dresses that hadn't made the cut.

"Thank you," Deborah said politely before raising her eyebrows at Jason in a look of nervous relief. Jason smiled sheepishly, kicking his feet together while his mother disappeared behind the curtains to get changed.

As she did so, he couldn't help but wonder what she was doing behind there. Which articles of clothing did she still have on, which off? Were her breasts freed completely? Or back under some cloth? He didn't know, but when his mother bustled out a few minutes later, back in her comfortable mommy clothes of sexy yoga leggings and a sweater top. She did have on cute red sneakers that Jason really appreciated down at the end of her long shapely legs.

"Ready Jason?" Deborah asked her son sweetly as she held out her hand. His gaze quickly flicked back up to her face and he smiled back warmly.

"Yea! Let's go mom," he said happily as he took her hand and let her lead him from the store. She glanced back at him and smiled, squeezing his hand lovingly as they headed to the counter. She felt so warm and gooey inside that her son wasn't too embarrassed to hold her hand in public. He even seemed to relish the contact and he kept close to her side making her tummy buzz with happiness.

The saleslady quickly cashed them out and mother and son left the store together. Deborah insisted that they find Jason a dress shirt to match her dress and so they went searching. Deborah had planned to just get Jason a dress shirt and have him use the suit he already had, but when she walked in the store she saw a gorgeous red velvet blazer with black satin lapels that matched her dress beautifully. She insisted Jason try it on and when he did she henned over him, positively cooing with delight. Jason appreciated the attention and had to admit that the blazer did look rather good on him, and it matched his mom's dress.

They walked out of the store with the blazer, a crisp white dress shirt to go with it and they got back in the car to head home.

The next few days seemed to fly past. Deborah spent her days at home or at Chelsea's. Chelsea let her friend know that she had a handle on her husband's infidelity and that they had come to an understanding. Deborah asked for details but Chelsea asked her friend to wait until things settled down a bit. Jason spent his days at school wishing he was home with his mother. However, when he did arrive home he always made sure to make up for time lost with his mom.

Deborah loved welcoming her beautiful boy with open arms as he rushed to her side and tried to squeeze all the love out of her. She also loved how no more than 10 minutes after he got home her son was always back inside of her vagina, deep, safe and secure, right where he was supposed to be. The mother and son continued to mate like bunnies, trying their hardest to make sure Deborah was going to be a mother twice over.

As the day for Prom approached, Jason toyed with an idea, ultimately deciding that prom would be the time. He just had to get over his nerves once again.

On the day of Prom, Jason awoke next to his mother his stomach aflutter with nervous jitters. He looked over at his mom and smiled at the peaceful look on her face. His stomach settled just looking at her and being in her comforting presence, he settled back down, snuggling into his mother and waiting for her to wake up.

Deborah woke up not too long after her son. As she stirred awake, she was pleased go find Jason between her legs under the sheets. His lips softly peppering her thighs and stomach with kisses. She found that her pussy was already positively gooey, and she figured her son must have been slowly trying to coax her awake for a while now. She wondered if this is what is was like to be young man, always waking up with a hardon... It was kind of pleasant she thought as she felt another gentle loving kiss from her son just above her pubis.

"Mmrrrnnnnnnn-Morning sweeeeetie," the mother yawned, stretching her body so that her legs straightened out and pressed in on Jason's sides. Deborah giggled when her boy's grinning face suddenly popped out from under the covers just over her hips.

"Goodmorning mom," he said a little too loudly for Deborah who grimaced slightly at the noise. However Jason quickly lowered his volume and crawled up his mother's naked body, kissing her on his way. Deborah's smirk returned in full force and she ran her nails over her sons smooth flesh, along his shoulders and arms.

"You been up long baby?" Deborah asked with a lazy smile as she absentmindedly stroked Jason's forearms.

"Not too long," Jason whispered, his voice hot in her ear. Deborah squirmed in delight, her teeth flashing for no one to see. She wrapped her heels around her son's legs and slid her flesh along his, relishing the heat of her son's body. He hissed in delight and she thrilled at how easily she aroused him. "I was just... waiting for you to wake up... before I had my breakfast snack." Jason whispered between long pulling kisses he gave his mother.

Deborah looked up at him, her eyes not able to make out all of his details clearly without her glasses, but enough that she knew he was grinning. Lately he had made a habit of waking his mother up and eating her out until she came a few times. Deborah admittedly loved the attention. However, today she wanted something a bit more than just her son's tongue.

Shifting her hips suggestively, Deborah tilted her head pensively. "How about..." she drawled slowly, peeking and seeing her son grin at her tone. She smiled inwardly. "You skip your breakfast snack, and give mommy a nice gentle creampie instead?" Her eyes burned with love and her body continued to squirm and shift beneath Jason in excitement.

Jason smiled broadly. Truthfully, his mother's wriggly form beneath him had him past the point of arousal; he was downright needy and he wanted nothing more than to sink himself back into his mothers warm pussy. "Yea?" Jason asked, unable to keep the happiness out of his voice. "A nice gentle creampie?" He whispered the word gentle so softly it raised goosebumps on Deborah's flesh.

The mother reached up and gently laced her feminine fingers behind her son's head, pulling his lips down to hers where she barely pecked him, her hot lips lingering before she whispered back up to her son. "The gentlest," she breathed.

1...45678...10