Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been a naughty boy today sweetie," Deborah husked as she pulled off her top. She giggled inwardly at the dumbstruck look on her son's face as he stared at her wobbling tits.

"Uh-huh" was all Jason said as he continued to lower his pants, his movements much slower now that he was distracted by his moms tits. Deborah stepped forward and pushed her son's hands out of the way, shimmying his pants down his legs for him. As she pulled his pants down, she lowered herself with them, ending up on her knees in front of her son. She felt deliciously powerful from this subservient position; Jason stood so still, frozen like a deer in headlights and gazed down at her with reverence.

"Are you going to make it up to mommy by being a good boy?" Deborah asked as she slowly lowered his underwear and his hard cock sprung out, bouncing. Deborah kept her eyes looking up at her son, past his distracting erection, pretending to be unperturbed by her sons arousal even thought her pussy twinged when it came so eagerly out of its confines.

"The best boy," Jason whispered down to his mom. She beamed up at him, then gave his cock a sensual kiss on the tip before standing up and jumping on the bed. Jason watched his mom's delicious curves jiggle as she settled on the bed. When she turned on her back and spread her legs, grinning shyly, Jason felt a huge smile splitting his face in expectation. He just stood there, drinking in the sight of his mom offering herself up. Her pussy looked... divine.

"Well don't just stand there staring sweetie!" Deborah urged her son, kicking her feet. "Come show mommy how good you can be," she whispered shyly.

"Absolutely!" Jason growled as he stalked forward, hungry for his mother. Deborah bit her lip but fought the instinct to close her legs. She felt like a sweet candy all without its wrapper, and soon she was going to melt.

Jason approached and gently held her legs, running his hands up and down her smooth flesh. Deborah sighed happily feeling his touch on her flesh. "God, you're so beautiful mom," her son mumbled as he gazed at her body laid out before him.

"Thank you sweetie," Deborah said demurely, flexing her toes in anticipation.

"You're so..." Jason slowly sank to his knees, kissing the inside of his mothers thighs. "Fucking...Perfect... MmommmmmmmmmmPhh" his last words were garbled by his mother's pussy which he now attacked.

Deborah held her legs behind the knees and rocked on the bed with slight gentle movements so that she could push her pussy up into her son's face.

Jason munched on his mother's muff for a good while, appreciating how her scent and taste grew stronger as her pussy got wetter... and wetter... and wetter. Soon, his lips were slipping and sliding against his mother's, both sets contributing a lot of lubrication to the cunnilingus.

Pulling back, he casually played with her slick lips and engorged clit. "I cant believe, mmmmm.." he said after giving her whole muff and long lick. "That I came out of here... 18 years ago... its so small mom!" He said, raising his eyebrows while he gently slotted one finger into his mother and pumped her grippy tunnel.

Deborah moaned and shifted her hips. "Well, you were a lot smaller back then sweetiiiiiiiie!" Deborah wailed when Jason resumed attention to her clit. "And mommy's pussyyyyyyyyyy!... can stretch." Deborah gasped; her words tired.

Jason pulled up from her snatch, slick face smiling. "I know. It feels so nice when you stretch around my dick mom. Your pussy gets so tight and tingly when it clamps down on me." Deborah squirmed listening to her son as Jason gently fingered her. She loved listening to him glorify her private parts.

She pouted down at him, her brows furrowed in pleasure. "You really like... mommy's pussy... don't you sweetie?" She asked.

"My god mom. I'm... MMmmmmmph... obsessed!" Jason gushed truthfully. Taking a break from pussy-munching, he rested his head on the inside of Deborah's thigh, keeping his face close to her pussy so that her pungent scent filled his nose.

Deborah purred and ran her fingers through her son's hair. "Then mister, why don't you get up here and come back home?" Jason looked up at his mother, his eyes searching hers for confirmation. Deborah rolled her eyes smiling. "Come back home to mommy's pussy sweetie," she cooed down to him as if her were a dumb baby, patting her wet cunt audibly. Pointing down to her womb with her index finger, she spoke slowly. "Put Your cock, deep inside Mommy's vagina baby."

"Omg," Jason mumbled quietly. Deborah trapped his gaze with her own.

"Back... home..." Deborah husked; her words synchronized with the loud wet pats she gave to her glistening muff.

Eagerly, Jason scrambled up the bed and pumped his rigid dick. Deborah licked her lips in anticipation, she loved the way her son's heavy balls swung below him and dragged over the flesh of her thighs. She could feel their heat against her skin, but she couldn't wait to feel that heat blasting inside of her.

Looking down at her, Jason held his cock by the base. "Deep inside, mom?" He asked, desperate for her to give him more instruction to return to her most sacred place.

Deborah frowned adorably, in mock anger and some real frustration. Reaching down she swatted her son's hand away and grabbed his dick with her slender fingers. She squeezed his turgid flesh and bit her lip as she felt him swell in her hand. His cock positively thrummed with energy. Desperate to feel that energy inside of her, she looked back up at him and guided him to her vagina herself. "Niceeee... and Deeeep sweetie..." She whispered, wiping his leaking cock through her gooey folds. "Deeeeep inside Mommeiiii!" Deborah wailed as her son split her open with his throbbing heat.

"Ughhh!... My grrrrrrd!" Jason grunted as he felt his cock sheathed in his mothers warm, soaked, grippy pussy. "You're so tight mommmm!" He gasped as he bucked his hips, making his mother tremble beneath him while she braced herself against him, her long nailed fingers splayed out on his abs. Deborah didn't have a reply, but Jason could feel her body flexing beneath him while she struggled to take his dick.

Deborah heard her son, and while she found his appreciation of her tight pussy hot, she couldn't afford to expend any mental energy talking. Her brain was having enough trouble focusing on all the sensations coming from her pussy as it was slowly forced open. Deborah breathed deeply, trying to relax her body so that she could more comfortably take her teenage son's cock. She could feel his insistent need inside of her. She loved the way his dick pulsed and hummed with life as it desperately sought deeper and deeper depths of her pussy. A hot pulsing rod of living flesh, returning to the place it was made.

When she felt Jason's heavy balls rest on her bum, she squirmed she was so stuffed full of throbbing cock. Just knowing that those warm comfortable sacks carried millions upon millions of little seeds, sent her reeling. The mother lay back and without thinking spread her legs; she instinctually knew she needed to adjust her position so that her sons plundering phallus had more direct access to her fertile womb.

Slowly, Jason began to draw his thick cock out of his mother, and Deborah found her voice again. "Oh sweetie!" She moaned, wrapping her legs around her son's waist and gripping Jason't taut butt. "You fill mommy so nicely!" She moaned sultrily while he sighed and graciously bottomed back out inside of her. Mother and son lay like that for a few minutes as Deborah took some time to allow her grippy pussy to adjust to her son's impressive girth and length. She ran her calves up and down the back of his thighs and butt while she ran her fingers through his hair, bringing his face down to hers so that they could kiss. The kiss went on for along time, mother and son simply making out. Their intimacy fueled their passion and soon the room was filled with the rhythmic, wet sounds of mother and son mating. Jason was fervent in his love making, sawing his cock in and out of his mother while she babbled and clung to him, her limbs twitching.

What seemed all too soon to Deborah, she felt her son frantically pushing his hips into her own and the warm pulsing release deep in her womb as she was splashed with warm cum fresh from Jason's balls. She whimpered happily, swirling her hips to encourage his release; after all, they were trying to make a baby.

Deborah sighed and kissed her son. "That was fairly quick sweetie. Did you miss mommy that much at school?" She asked, lazily tracing lines along her son's shoulders with her dainty nails. Jason hummed happily, loving the way his mothers toned legs kept him safe in her warm embrace. He also loved the intimate way his mother would squeeze his softening cock with her pussy, as if to gently remind him that he was indeed there deep inside of her, and she was grateful to keep his cock snug and cozy in her depths.

"I missed you so much mom," he whispered down to her happily while he gently pulled out. Looking up at her son, the mother whimpered as he retreated and she reached for his dick. Jason smirked and patted her butt from the side. "Don't worry mom, I wont be gone long. Just turn over for me."

Deborah, with a devilish grin, complied with her son's demand and turned over so she lied on her tummy on the bed. She looked over her shoulder at her son and saw his messy, cummy cock at full mast while his eyes were glued to her bum. The mother blushed, self satisfied and wiggled her butt. She really loved this teenage energy, and Jason's ravenous gaze; she wondered if he stared at girls at school the way he stared at her bum and peeking pussy. But, looking at him over her shoulder again, Deborah giggled and turned back around; there was no way he looked at girls like that at school. If he had been, she would have been receiving calls for his downright leering!

Jason grunted dumbly as he watched his mom's messy pussy, covered in their combined creamy cum, pink swollen lips shiny, burp out more of his potent nut. The gooey white liquid slowly dripped down her fat lips to pool in the crease between Deborahs pale, supple thighs. There was something incredibly sexy about watching his cum seep out of a vagina that sent him spinning. The fact that this beautiful, messy vagina belonged to his mom, his fertile mom...that this adorable, messy, swollen fertile pussy that was burping out an absolutely massive load, belonged to HIS mom, sent him to another dimension where all that existed was his naked mom, and his throbbing dick.

"My god mom. You're so fucking sexy. Your pussy looks soooooo damn... niiiiiiice... leaking my cummm!" Jason grunted intermittently as he clambered up his moms legs and slotted his dick back into Deborah's sloppy pussy, pushing past her tight folds now that her legs were closed. She had tightened right back up in this new position and his cock now had to bully his mom's poor struggling pussy to get back as deep as it had been before. As deep as it needed to be to effectively blow millions of sperm into her oven womb thrumming with life.

Deborah moaned and bit the sheets, her white knuckled grip grasping at the blankets while she instinctually raised her hips and bum into the air, giving her son a better angle to penetrate his mother deeply.

Jason plunged his hard cock deep into her now ultra-gooey depths. "I love being inside of you mom." He husked when he felt his hips settle on her perfect bum; he was balls deep again. "I love feeling your pussy grip around me when you cum!" Deborah felt heat rushing to her cheeks as she blushed, but she didn't want Jason to stop. "I love the way your body shudders and you squirm when you cum,"

"Jason!" Deborah whispered, her voice sounding scandalized though encouraging. Jason smirked down at his mother and pushed his hips insistently down into hers, pressing her down into the bed. Deborah closed her eyes and chirped adorably. Her feet kicked behind her son, gently hitting his bum as he savagely pressed all his weight down on her prostrated form.

Jason leaned down and licked her ear, loving the way his mother whimpered and wrapped her clawing hands to his wrists, holding onto him as if for dear life. Jason began to saw in and out of her more insistently. "I love the way it smells when you get excited mom. Your pussy gets so wet and so gooey for me. Whenever I smell the mix of our cum I'm reminded that you're! Going! To have! My babies!"

"Oh sweetie! Don't stoooooop!" Deborah wailed, arching her back more, loving the way the new angle allowed her son to glide right into her and press up against that delicious spot inside of her.

"You're going to have my cum in you all the time mom," Deborah's ankles flexed and twisted as her toes curled. "Your little womb is going to drown in your son's cum."

"Mmmmmmmm" Deborah whimpered. "Myyy son... is going... to knock me uppp!" Deborah wailed, her body spasmed as she went through an electric orgasm. Thankfully, Jason didn't stop fucking her but kept his throbbing cock plunging deep into her spasming pussy. Deborah clung to her son's hand, her nails digging into his flesh as she wildly bucked her hips back up into his thrusts.

"Fuuuuck mom!" Jason moaned. "Im gonna cum... I'm gonna make a little baby sister" Deborah felt her body twisting wildly, as if trying to escape her son and their inevitable incest baby against her will, but thankfully Jason was intent on breeding his mother and his instincts held true. He applied all of his weight to fully trapping his mom safely beneath him as his cock began to spew its healthy ropes of nut into her. Deborah screamed into the sheets and kicked her feet wildly as she felt her son hold himself balls deep inside of her as he released. She felt his throbbing rod swell and twitch inside of her and his hot spend splashed against her puckered cervix. Her eyes rolled back as she imagined all those strong little swimmers splashing around in her womb. She knew she was bound to be ovulating around this time, and she prayed her sons copious amount of sperm found an egg. Little did she know, her womb, awash in a sea of Jason's potent nut, already had a growing baby inside.

After Jason blew his second load into his mom, and they lay in bed, kissing and petting each other in their post coital bliss, Deborah insisted they shower and get up so that she could make them dinner. This time, Deborah allowed Jason to shower with her. She thoroughly enjoyed the fact that she didn't have to wash her body at all. Jason insisted on scrubbing every inch of her himself. Deborah admittedly blushed furiously on several occasions, such as when Jason spent an inappropriate amount of time cleaning her butthole. She felt scandalized as she was forced to stare at the tile wall while she felt her son spreading her ample bottom and his finger gently playing with her anus. While she felt a little uncomfortable with the situation, she didn't realize that her son was enthralled by her adorable little pink pucker. When he finally decided to move on, he gave her butthole a wet, tongue filled, kiss and pulled up to find his mom's face flushed and embarrassed but with a sparkle in her eyes.

It was Jason's turn to get washed, and Deborah insisted on washing a few of her sons body parts herself. Like a good mother, she made sure he hadn't missed behind his ears as many young boys, and young men did. Then she made sure his heavy balls were nice and clean, and finally she decided that her son's, once again, erect cock could use a nice clean between her warm soapy titties.

Jason leaned back so he could stare at his mothers gorgeous brown eyes staring up at him while she held her massive tits between her dainty fingers. The pale supple flesh spilling out between her slender digits. None too soon, and Jason was ready to blow. Deborah was getting good at predicting when her son was about to cum, as any good mother should, and so right when he began to spew, she lowered her mouth and started drinking his cum.

"Nnnoooo Mommm!!" Jason wailed as she sucked his nut of of him. "Pussy! Pussy!" he gasped as he continued to blow. Understanding, Deborah quickly pulled away and went to stand and turn. As she moved however, she was blasted across the face, then again on her big bum as they got into position. Scrambling, Jason grabbed his spewing dick and slotted it into his mother's swollen lips. Deborah moaned whorishly as she felt her son's spitting cock slide into her gooey pussy. She was amazed that he was still cumming. But the absolute gratitude she heard in his sigh as he was safe back inside of her made her swirl her hips and encourage his continued orgasm. Once Jason finally stopped spewing, Deborah gave her hips a few more gentle swirls before slowly pulling away. Before she could however, her son wrapped her in a hug from behind, his arms and hands grabbing at her dangling tits, and pulled her back into him so that his chest was to her back. Mother and son moaned together and gently gyrated their hips together.

"To ensure we make that baby," Jason whispered in her ear. Deborah sighed happily.

"I don't think there is any way were going to fail sweetie. Not with all this cum you've been pumping into me," she teased disbelivingly.

"Im not gonna stop mom" her son husked, his hands squeezing her tits insistently. Deborah's heart raced and she felt a thrill run through her. She wiggled her hips appreciatively, his cock still buried in her vagina, and giggled inwardly at the dumb moan it brought out of her son.

"Mommy... might be okay with that," she whispered back at him, a smile showing her perfect white teeth.

-

The mother and son finally ended up downstairs where they made dinner together. While they prepared their meal, they giggled and joked like any mother and son might, but there were also looks and small kisses stolen as lovers would. Jason pinched his mother's butt, wrapped his arms around her midriff while sniffing her hair and followed her around much too closely. Deborah would admonish him with motherly disapproval at being interrupted while she worked, even though she thrilled at the stolen moments and gave her son a lover's encouragement with soft looks and flashing smiles.

The next few days seemed to fly past for the both of them. Jason spent his time in school sufferingly. As soon as he got home, he raced to find his mother, though she was usually waiting for him, always without a bra, though usually with panties to help stop leakage.

Deborah's pussy was never not leaking her son's sperm. No matter how long she sat on the toilet or how many times she wiped her pussy, a few minutes or hours later she would always feel Jason's sticky spend seep out of her to dampen her panties or pants. Deborah thrummed with excitement at the fact that she was permanently dripping her son's cum. Everywhere she went and everything she did made her feel deliciously naughty and so... free! How was it that none of these people she passed on the streets or in stores knew that she was secretly gooing her panties with her sons sperm. That she had taken her son for a lover and was committed to having his babies. The world took on a new hue, and Deborah felt as if everything was brighter.

While Deborah was out in the world, relishing her new liberation and the joy that came with accepting her son as her lover, Jason was at school, formulating a plan with Jimmy.

"Do you think they'll say yes?" Jimmy asked, speculatively. Jason shrugged and raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know man. Does anyone ever know if a girl is going to say yes?"

"Hmmm. Good point." Jimmy absentmindedly rubbed his chin.

"I do think we have a good chance though," Jason added, afraid Jimmy wouldn't agree. "I get they may be a little hesitant. But I swear it has to have been done before. And if we ask really nicely, really sell how we wouldn't want anyone else, I think it might work."

1...34567...10