Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 03

Story Info
A Mother decides to let her Son knock her up.
35.5k words
4.8
83.9k
201

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Reader. I hope you are doing well and I hope this can brighten your day a little. This one has been a long time coming, but I think it is a pretty good chapter. It's a long one, but it's filled with lots of sex and lots of mother son love. I hope you like it, and as always, all characters are over 18 and please forgive any grammatical mistakes.

***

Deborah took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing pulse as the door quietly clicked shut and she could no longer make out Jason's moving form in the darkness.

Jason swallowed as he gently closed the door behind him. When he turned back to his mother's bed, he was greeted by pitch black. Gently stepping across the carpeted floor, he made his way the short distance to her bed, hands outstretched awkwardly so that he didn't bump into anything.

Deborah clenched her legs and rubbed her feet together nervously as she heard Jason approach the other side of the bed. She bit her lip in anticipation when she heard rustling as he got in under the blankets. Deborah turned on her side so that she was facing her son and shimmied closer to the middle of the bed. Jason mirrored his mother and soon their faces were inches apart.

"O-oh... Jason. You're not beneath the sheets baby," Deborah whispered gently as she reached out and gently stroked Jason's shoulder with her nails. She hummed as she felt his smooth soft skin beneath her finger pads. She could feel her son's weight above the sheets, pulling them taught against her body. "Why don't you come join mommy beneath the sheets hmmm???... It's warmer down here," Deborah added in a cutesy voice. Jason listened and closed his eyes, marinating in the sensations that his mother's nails raised along his flesh, and the scent of her filling his nose.

"Ssssure mom," Jason hummed as he quickly scrambled to get beneath the sheets. Deborah giggled as her son moved about, shaking the bed as he got into position. She was smiling as she looked towards him, just able to make out his outline in the dark gloom now that her eyes had adjusted somewhat.

Once beneath the sheets, Jason eagerly snuggled up to his mom, stopping when their knees touched. Deborah smiled at her son and when she saw he wasn't moving forward anymore, she shimmied closer, pressing herself forward so that she felt her tits press up against Jason's arms and chest. The mother slid her feet over and between her son's legs, interlocking their lower limbs. Jason breathed in sharply at the feel of his mother's breasts gently pressing against him with their warm, soft weight. He shifted his legs so that they rubbed along his mother's cool feet, warming them. Deborah smirked at her son, proud of the affect her tits had on him and finding his warming of her feet very endearing.

"So, you had a bad dream baby?" Deborah cooed while she reached out with a hand and stroked her son's cheek. Jason nuzzled into her hand and nodded his head.

"Mhmm," came his mumbled reply. Deborah's heart melted as she felt a deep maternal affection for her son and the need to protect him during the scary night. Scooting forward, she wrapped her arms around Jason's head, pulling him to her bosom as she comforted him.

"C'mere baby," Deborah breathed out as she settled Jason between her squishy tits. "Mommy will make it all better," she whispered as she gently began running her fingers through his hair, tracing lines along his scalp. She felt Jason's body relax as he melted into her form. He wrapped his arms around his mother, one underneath and one above as he pulled himself closer to her, smothering himself with her warm bosom. Deborah smiled with such pride and affection, but Jason couldn't see his mother's reaction to his need to be held so closely.

Moving one leg up her son's, the mother dragged her knee up, her smooth calf and delicate foot coming along, trying to keep as much skin contact while she shifted. Jason hummed approval, relishing the feeling of her skin sliding along his. Deborah moved one hand from his head to stroke her son's back as she continued to slide her leg back and forth along his.

Jason half groaned, half hummed, his face surrounded by his mom's soft and warm tits, her clean scent smothering him as he felt his nerves come alive along his skin. He savoured the feeling of his mom's silky-smooth leg as she moved it up his own. Her nails traced lines of lightning along his back. Pushing his hips forward instinctually, he felt his swollen, needy cockhead, press into his mom's soft yet firm tummy.

Deborah gasped cutely as she felt her son's hot spongy cockhead press into her lower abdomen. She bit her lip as she felt him slide up her tummy, his precum acting as lube to send him gliding up her skin. "Huh... Is mommy's baby boy excited to be sleeping with her?" Deborah cooed down teasingly as she pushed herself forward even more, trapping Jason's cock between their bodies so that she could feel his pulsing length pressed against her. Jason grunted confirmation through her tits and thrust his hips into his mother twice more. Deborah smiled and languidly pushed back. "Mommy is excited too baby," she whispered down into her son's ear before playfully biting it.

The mother and son continued to grind into each other, their pace and breathing steadily increasing. Pulling back, Deborah slid down her son's body so that she could grab his head in her hands and guide it up from her tits, where he was trying to trap a nipple, and planted a big wet kiss on his lips. Jason eagerly bent his neck backward and kissed his mother, letting her tongue invade his mouth and basking in the taste of her saliva flooding his palate.

Deborah moaned into her son's mouth, but it quickly turned into a fit of giggles when Jason quickly attacked with his own tongue. Her giggles didn't last long before her lips were once again trapped in a forbidden dance with her son's.

Jason became very grabby with his mom, squeezing her tits, pulling her towards him, palming her bum and running his hands down her legs; his fingers grasping and exploring his mother's warm flesh. Deborah squirmed and relished being groped; she thrust her chest out, and rocked her hips languidly. She had not felt this desired in a long time, if ever.

Reaching down, Jason tried to run a finger through his mother's sopping slit, but found soaking panties in the way.

"Here, baby, let mommy take them off," Deborah husked as she broke from the kiss with her son.

"I got it mom," Jason said, his breathing heavy before he dove underneath the sheets. Deborah squealed and giggled as she felt her son moving beneath the sheets, his form making large lumps beneath the blankets and his hands appearing at random places lower and lower down her body. The mother settled in and lifted her hips when Jason pushed her butt in the air. She closed her eyes as she felt her son sliding her panties down her legs and past her feet.

Once they were gone, Deborah expected Jason to come back up, but she gasped with surprise, then let out a pleasant sigh as she felt her son's tongue at her slit. Her sigh turned into a squeak when his tongue slid through her fiery furrow to flick her humming clit. Deborah's legs clenched around her son's head and her hands shot beneath the sheets to help guide Jason as he lapped at her pussy.

Jason was surrounded by the moist heat and heady smell of his mother's sex. Her aroma filled his head as her soft thighs trapped him in place, restricting his movement so that all he could do was lap at the sweet honey dripping out of her slick, swollen lips. The son grabbed onto his mom's hips, and pulled her steamy sex closer to his face so that he could stick his tongue inside of her love tunnel.

Deborah arched her back as Jason's tongue slid into her, pushing her slick walls apart and filling her with a warm wriggling sensation. Scratching at his shoulders, Deborah moaned down to her son. "Baby... Come up here!" the mother whined. "Mommy wants... to cuddddlleeee," Deborah's voice tittered as Jason's attentions sent shudders through her.

Only just hearing his mother, his ears pillowed by her strong supple thighs, Jason sucked at her clit gently before pulling back and crawling up the bed so that his head could poke out of the blankets again. His slick shining face came out with a big grin, but Deborah missed his expression as she had her eyes closed and was squirming in pleasure from the aftershocks coming through her pussy. Jason took a moment to admire the outline of his mother as she shifted beneath him. He could just make out the contours of her face, and he could tell she was enjoying herself.

Looking down at his hand, he saw that he still had his mother's-soaked panties clenched in his fist. Grinning, he brought the undergarment up to his nose and inhaled deeply. He moaned involuntarily as he was hit with the scent of his mother's pussy again; she smelled... absolutely delicious! Jason had heard from some friends that pussy tasted and smelled gross. But clearly those guys didn't know what they were talking about. Jason could have worn his mother's pussy scent as a perfume. Quickly, he placed the panties around his neck, wearing them like a necklace as he had done earlier in the day. Bending his head down, he experimentally sniffed and was rewarded with another whiff of Deborah's pungent scent.

Jason started when he felt his mother's hands reaching for his shoulders, but he gratefully lay down next to her as she pulled him in close for a kiss. Deborah eagerly sucked on her son's lips, moving from there to his chin, all the way up to his earlobes which she licked teasingly, before biting them playfully. Moving down his neck, she sucked and kissed, alternating until she ran into fabric. Spitting out her own panties, Deborah began giggling, her sides shuddering as she patted Jason's chest. "W-Why are you wearing... Mommy's panties like that sweetie?" Deborah managed to get out between giggles. With her hands, she gently traced lines along Jason's jaw, and pulled at her panties so that he had to bring his face closer to hers.

Jason's breath was hot in her ear as he replied. "I don't know... I wanted to be able to keep smelling you... your pussy smells... really fucking sexy mom," he mumbled quietly, before biting her earlobe and sucking on it gently.

"Language!" Deborah gasped without much conviction as she felt her pussy clench hearing her son's words; it was very gratifying and extremely arousing to hear how wonderful her pussy smelled to her son. Her hands immediately sought out Jason's broad shoulders and she pulled him into her. She pressed her hips to his, undulating them as she focused on the sensations her son brought her as he moved his lips from her ear down her neck.

Deborah sighed and melted into the mattress as her son slowly crawled down her body, straddling her closed thighs, peppering her collarbone with kisses. The mother breathed deep and pushed out her chest as Jason moved between her tits. Getting the hint, he grabbed both of them, her ample flesh spilling between his fingers, and pushed them together. Deborah scrunched up her brows adorably as Jason began feasting on her nipples, side by side as they were. He licked and slobbered from one to the next, switching once Deborah's gasps started to sound on the edge of painful.

Sucking deep, as if he could pull milk from her tit, Jason suckled from his mother while he ground his dick between Deborah's soft thighs. Deborah's nails clawed at Jason's back as she tried to pull her son up from her chest. She wanted to spread her legs for him desperately, but his thighs to either side of hers and his weight on top stopped her. "Babyyyyy" the mother whined as she bucked her hips and banged her thighs on the inside of her son's. With a wet plop, Jason let go of his mother's tit and lifted one leg.

Immediately, he felt his mother shift as she spread her legs open. Her hands pushed at his shoulders, wanting him back between her legs. Jason eagerly sunk down, settling his hips between his mother's thighs. Deborah sighed as she ran her calves along her son's butt and back; THIS felt right, her strong baby boy lying on top of her, her legs ready to lock him into place.

Careful where he settled, Jason made sure that his dick was above his mom's pussy so that he would slide along her clit and mound, instead of directly underneath or into her. Gently pressing his hips forward, he grinned as he felt his fleshy rod slide along his mother's slimy button and mound. Deborah keened and her legs clenched around him involuntarily; Jason's grin grew.

"Jasonnnn," Deborah wined as she reached down between their bodies and gripped her son's thick dick in her slender fingers, she could feel him pulsing. Pushing his dick down, she slotted him in her entrance. Jason bent down and kissed his mother's neck. Deborah gasped adorably and pushed her hips downward, sinking about an inch of his head into her velvety warmth. Jason grunted dumbly in shock at the feeling of his mother's raw warmth and wetness. He pulled his hips back so that he wouldn't penetrate his mother any deeper. Deborah whined plaintively-she needed her son's dick NOW.

"Y-You sure it's okay mom?" Jason husked as he moved his hips in time with his mom, teasing his now slick and slippery head through her hot, buttery pussy lips. "I-I don't have a condom with me right now," Jason mumbled more quietly, upset with himself for forgetting one. "I can go run and get o-"

Deborah shushed her son by placing a finger on his lips. She looked up at him with adoring eyes. She knew that she should be thinking of the risks, and the potential problems that could arise from unprotected sex. She started to weigh the pros versus the cons of unprotected sex, but she didn't get far. All Deborah could think about was what it would feel like to have Jason's raw cock inside of her. What it would feel like to really let her baby boy back in her pussy... "Plus," She reasoned with herself, "I could always just ask him to pull out." Deciding to skip the whole list, the mother reached down between their bodies and grabbed her son's cock again.

Pulling him closer, she slotted his head in her pussy again and ground her hips. "I-it's okay baby. You had a bad dream and Mommy wants to make it better... You don't need a condom this time... aaaaaand... Mommy wants to feel you... ALL of you baby," Deborah cooed, excitement creeping into her voice as she reached up for her son.

"Oh mom," Jason grunted in ecstatic disbelief as he sunk his hips, pushing his dick into his mother. His eyes fluttered as his brain was assaulted with the completely new sensation of RAW, wet, and ohhhh sooooo warmmmm, mommy pussy. "Nnnngh! D-do you want me to pull out?" Jason croaked out the question as he shudderingly wedged more and more of his cock into his mother.

Deborah's scrunched up face mirrored her son's, but a moaning groan escaped her hot lips as she felt her tight walls pushed apart by Jason's throbbing dick. He stretched her just the same as he had earlier in the day, but now his heat, the silky feel of his skin, and his pulsing veins brought a life to his dick that was not there when it had been wrapped in horrid latex.

Her son's words registered in her ears after the sensations coming from his cock. Thinking about his question, Deborah realized that she didn't want Jason to pull out. She wanted to feel him pulsing inside of her again, but this time blasting her with his sperm. However, that was a bad idea if she didn't want to get pregnant. And right now, the mother was feeling conflicted about that too. Her list had been very rushed and inconclusive. Pulling out was a good option until she got more info. "S-sure baby. You can pull out later," Deborah replied, not really thinking about it too much as Jason had just sunk another thick inch into her.

Jason pulled his hips back once he had sunk half of his cock into his mother. He wanted to push forward, but Deborah was still super tight that deep in. Pulling back till just the head rested inside of his mother, Jason gratefully sank back in and pushed just a bit deeper.

Deborah's chirp turned into an unflattering moan when she felt Jason pushing further into her than she had previously thought possible. Finally, the mother sighed in tired satisfaction as she felt Jason's hips rest on hers, his balls resting on her bum. Deborah hummed as she clenched her pussy around her son's cock, loving the way he throbbed and swelled inside of her as she gently caressed him with her cunt.

"Welcome back baby," Deborah cooed as she rubbed Jason's back. "You're safe now sweetie. You're nice and safe inside mommyyyyy" she whispered as she ran her arms along Jason's back.

"Oh my god mommy," Jason whined adorably as he pushed deep into Deborah, as if trying to hide his cock as deep inside his mother's safe, warm pussy as he could get in order to escape the bad dream. Deborah purred with pride, motherly love and affection; she wrapped her legs around her son's hips, holding him in the most loving motherly embrace possible.

Did you-nnh!-nnh! miss mommy?" She teased through her moans as Jason began to eagerly hump her.

"Fuck... I did miss you... mom... I missed you soooo.... much!" Jason said breathlessly, his hands pawing at his mother wherever he could reach. Deborah's confidence soared hearing that her boy suffered so much without her in such a short time. A few years ago, when Jason had started to pull away after the divorce, she had been fearful her son was never going to need her again. With the desperate way he was clinging to her now, Deborah was fairly confident that her boy did NEED her.

"It's only been a few hours sweetie," Deborah whispered up to Jason, pride and satisfaction easy to hear in her voice.

"Way too long," Jason grunted, his hands now at Deborah's hips, pulling her onto his cock. Deborah looked up at her son with submissive eyes and an open mouth. Her pussy gushed and opened up further at her son's words.

"Too... Ugh! Ugh!... long... Jason?!" Deborah asked through her slutty moans and wails.

Jason was now pounding his hips forcefully into his mother, pushing her into the mattress below. "I don't... ever want... to leave you... again... mommm," Jason said between thrusts, his voice turning to a whimper on the last word as Deborah skillfully milked her son's cock with her vagina.

"Okay baby," Deborah sighed as Jason rested for a moment, his cock soaking in her warm quim. The mother stroked her son's back and ran her heels along his thighs. "You don't have to leave as long as you don't want to," she whispered in his ear.

Jason pulled his head back so he could look down at his mother. She felt his cock twitch and swell inside of her; she whimpered, her lip trembling in pleasure. "I don't have to leave?" Jason asked his mother, his voice deadly serious.

"Nuh-uh," Deborah shook her head, looking up at him through her lashes. Jason drew his hips back before sliding back inside of her, pushing his dick in deep. Deborah moaned, her eyes squinting in pleasure.

"Even if... if I'm about to cum?" Jason grunted, his movements becoming more desperate. Deborah drew her brows together in frustration, biting her lip. Why did he have to bring up pulling out? Couldn't he just fuck her! But realistically she knew she should get this resolved now. She desperately wanted to feel Jason cum in her, but she needed to know that he was okay with getting her pregnant.

"D-do you want to... cum... Ngh! Ngh!... in... mommy?"

"Fuuuuuuuuck yessssssss!" Jason growled bending down to suck on his mother's neck. Deborah breathed deeply and held her son close. She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her heels, pulling him towards her in tandem with his movements. She slowed down his desperate thrusting, guiding him languidly in and out of her pussy. He adapted to her guided rhythm, and soon they were gently fucking. Her son was a quick learner.