All Comments on 'Mom's Too Damned Smart'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ArediaArediaover 2 years ago

Please continue this story - I love it. :)

1stltdan1stltdanover 2 years ago

Great story looks like a lifetime affair

YassreadYassreadover 2 years ago

amazing story, please another chapter.

pcman1950pcman1950over 2 years ago

Yes, more please. This tale ended too abruptly. 5 stars (again).

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

Not a big fan of mommy/son stories, but I’ll read anything you write. Unlike most of your stories, this one was not as heavy on character and more detailed on sex. I almost thought you’d forgotten your trademark anal - until the last page.

There was, however, a far too familiar similarity between Billy and Josh Thompson from CENTRAL HIGH BLUES. Sickly kid, hospitalized, recovers and through sheer determination and LOTS of weight training re-enters HS as a stud, older than classmates and starts fucking a teacher.

I know you’ve stated earlier that Covid has been a really tough time for you - and thanks for a now rare entry. I truly do check my authors daily, hoping you’d posted a story. (I’d actually started to give up hope!)

BIG QUESTION: Do you intend to continue and finish CHB? The last installment had more questions than answers. If you do, may I make a humble request (as a huge fan): whenever or if you complete that wonderful series (be it one or ten more installments) please put a “FINALE” in the final chapter description. Then I’ll be able to re-read the entire series, as I did with your abortive restart in 2020.

If you don’t want to answer this here, please send a PM.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Great Story!

I love the bit about seeing the movie then buying the soundtrack on cassette, as a child of the 1980's I find that a nifty time piece.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

WOW! Great story Lex.... Love how you developed the three primary characters... Also great job of laying out the logic of the story so well that it was easy for me as a reader to properly suspend my disbelief. Only one concern...you got me addicted....now we need additional fixes...please use this one as a base for a chain of subsequent stories using these characters... Go through the school...have him go to a local college and have him stay at home... or have him at an apartment using his mom as a live in .. have hime run triads.... Have him morph into a Master...and have him run mom as a submissive with additional submissive girlfriends coming in. Heck even have mom have boyfriends....who are dominated by mom as a mistress submissive to Master/son.... Ah well Great Story...and great base for further development!

ieldan7ieldan7over 2 years ago

great but ended kind poorly, still 5 stars

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950over 2 years ago

Lexx is great as always. Great story.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 2 years ago

This feels like a good story and feels like you should do at least one more to wrap this up nicely

texasj65texasj65over 2 years ago

Well done, and there is so many ways for this story to continue.

maxx308maxx308over 2 years ago

Loved it!! An excellent story Lexx, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow! I am now officially a cum-dumpster after reading this piece of work! damn I am so wet. Great job! DC

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Another LR classic! I was hoping that Mom would be hiding in the closet naked playing with her pussy watching her son fuck his girlfriend at least once. Five stars and a favorite point!

martiuscassius58martiuscassius58about 2 years ago

Another 5 stars my friend!!! great story, I thought Mom would've join in with her Son and Lorna, with the boy fucking both buttholes.

Just2KinkyJust2Kinkyalmost 2 years ago

That was an awesome story. Full of everything that gets my juices flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To me the "my Spidey senses told me my friends were turned on by my mom" was a bit silly to me. I generally like your stuff, but they could just as easily tease him about how hot his mom is and I don't have similar hangups or he catches a glimpse of his conservatively dressed mom when he goes to talk to her about his escapades and sees her in a new light. Reading micro expressions and magically divining conclusively your friends are turned on is silly.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Sexy very, very Sexy❤️❤️

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Brilliant story, wish it was longer and covered their future lives together.

katibkatibabout 1 year ago

Extraordinary. Extraordinary on three counts: the story, the writing skill, and the execution (technical presentation)—not usual for this Lit's environment.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

well written story, thanks. I thought it started out good hen just devolved into a mindless sex story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
very nice story 3 stars

3 Stars is the most I will give a story with hated Anal. It has to be a good one to get that. Would have been a 5...

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

I wish once you brought the mom and son together you left it between the 2 of them and not still had the teacher involved after the mom was involved with the son the teacher still being part of it just killed it for me

RtyuhgfRtyuhgf10 months ago

5/5

Unfinished...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Two anonymous readers, complaining about (1) "the hated anal"-if ya' do not like it, just go on and not comment, leave your crappy 3-star rating, and DON'T HIDE behind the anonymity..at least leave your name so we can BOO you in person!!

(2) Complaint, again anonymously, about "Spidey senses"-remember, this is from a high-schooler's view, and was kinda acceptable in this context!! Another BOO! moment for this reader!

Mom in this story is fantastic...she "tries" to hide her desires, and ends up being even more involved in son's education than the teacher was. It all moved along QUITE smoothly, with the play between Mom and Son being entertaining!!

Five**5**Star story!!✨✨✨✨✨💥💥💥💥💥🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯

PolysexualPolysexualabout 1 month ago

I loved your having a SMART mother and son able to read between the lines. That’s unusual. I also loved the anal scene. I don’t have anal often, but I love to read about it. Keep it up! I’ve read most of your stories. One of the best writers on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...