All Comments on 'Mom's Touch But Don't Look Policy'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Masterful! A slow build, good tension, reasons for why the characters want what they want, and a reliance upon the story instead of just references to body parts. I'd read anything from this author.

grayge37grayge37almost 3 years ago

A bit lengthy, but well written. Nice read a complete story all at once and one with a good ending as well. Great job!

jhentaijhentaialmost 3 years ago

great story! thanks!

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 3 years ago
Lovely

Loved this story from beginning to end.

No 50inch breasts. No 12inch cocks. No lascivious past.

There’s nothing wrong with the above but sometimes I just like a nice simple well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant, well done!

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful. Love this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was fun, thanks!

CriosCriosalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story! Fun, well-written, sexy. The best! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such an amazing story! I felt like I was living it. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve been on this site for years and this is, by far, the hottest, sexiest, best told story I have read. I’m actually only through section 5 and I came a gallon. Saving the last few bits for later - but I already can’t wait. Excellent.

SweboSweboalmost 3 years ago

Nice. Totally twisted, of course, but--typical of your particular genius--also lovely. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story I've read here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but I feel compelled to point out how staggeringly unfit the characters are that they consider one mile 'going for a run' or that the three miles they ran before the mother fell took them almost an hour. I'm a fat fuck but even I walk faster than they run.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInalmost 3 years ago

Oh, MaGoo, you've done it again!

nextgreendragonnextgreendragonalmost 3 years ago

That feels like an outstanding ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nah this is amazing. absolutely well written came all over my girlfriends stomach while reading these (she lets me jack off on her even if she’s doing something else) but nah actually really well paced and written story that kept me engaged throughout

DontSellMyCookiesDontSellMyCookiesalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding pacing, prose, and characters. 100/100.

SmutaholicSmutaholicalmost 3 years ago

Oh my God. This was so effing beautiful. It's rare you come across a story on this site that's written so exquisitely, that has compelling, brilliantly-crafted characters and a storyline that's as enthralling as it is believable. I salute you for this incredible work, and I thank you for your efforts. I'll be appreciating them again and again and again!

Padres61Padres61almost 3 years ago

Amazing! So well written.

averagerich420averagerich420almost 3 years ago

Best story I've read on here......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love your stories. My favorite is the long baseball trip, and I wish you’d write some more stories like that. But this story was so well written and so fantastic.

MesraMesraalmost 3 years ago

You always got me there. Thank you very much.

Bananaspoon13Bananaspoon13almost 3 years ago

This is an amazing story. It's been so long since a story of this caliber was posted

apophasisapophasisalmost 3 years ago

While I enjoyed the story, there is a disjoint between "Me? You're the one who started spending all that time with your father," and how the father is a complete dick who thinks his son short be riding the short bus to clown college.

wobbiltywobbiltywobbiltywobbiltyalmost 3 years ago

Exceptional. Such a good premise, and drawn out at the perfect pace.

doorknob22doorknob22almost 3 years ago

Perfect. Prefect perfect perfect. Well done.

CantShakeTheBeadHeadCantShakeTheBeadHeadalmost 3 years ago

Spector, you've done it again you dirty dog!

I swear your mind has to hold some of the most fantastic fantasies, and I'm jealous of your creativity.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Very hot! Loved it!! Five stars and a favorite point!

lastman416lastman416almost 3 years ago

Great story! I’m still unclear, however, on what happened with their relationship when Jay was 13. I get that they each feel that the other was the first to pull away, but what *actually* happened?

curious9632curious9632almost 3 years ago

loved it, thank you!

ForeverEverForeverEveralmost 3 years ago

Another lovely job with characterization, especially the mother's background. I thought their realization that their rift was all for naught could have been a bit more contentious/drawn out just to make it a little more justifiable, but still another lovely piece from you as is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just want to say, I enjoy quite a few of your stories. The preg risk stuff is hot! The mom thing not so much, but I would LOVE another brother sisters only story from you, or even one where a guy goes to a cabin with girls and stuff spin out of control because they keep wanting his cum inside.

malejktmalejktalmost 3 years ago

What a sweet story.

Oedipus_RealOedipus_Realalmost 3 years ago

Really well written. Fantastic job showing the distance shrink. Loved that her inner slut was released. So hot! More mother/son.

hollywoodhopperhollywoodhopperalmost 3 years ago

I’m not normally into mommy/son stories but holy shit. Your such an incredible writer. This one was an absolute piece of perfection.

biJaneonmyownathomebiJaneonmyownathomealmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the read, as a mum I found myself throughout personalising and thinking "what if........."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely loved it. I love mom/son stories IF.. they arent over the top. Yours was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars definately! It had all rauchy stuff, amorable, arausing und taken away to a nearly perfect story! You continue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great surprise at the end! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story, just amazing. Loved every bit of it

thomb69thomb69almost 3 years ago

Not the usual dirty, nasty, depraved kind of erotica I opt for. Instead, sweet and endearing. Loved it!

joosforchambersjoosforchambersover 2 years ago

I laughed when he used feminist language in the first page, it was like he was mocking his mom xd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely excellent. Not only a huge turn-on, but heart-warming too. So rare to actually find one cares about the characters. First class!

tutakatutakaover 2 years ago

incredible! I loved this, sex with a story line. I found myself looking forward to the next chapter. The ending was perfect.

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

SD,

Solid work here.

If this were a book, I wouldn't be able to put it down.

This has a great walking pace, with beautifully formed characters.

That last chapter, Chef's Kiss!!!

I truly hope you revisit the this and add a few more chapters.

Thanks again for the fun ride,

WB

AndreinasstudAndreinasstudover 2 years ago

Incredible story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best of this category has hesitation, suspense, eroticism, and romance.

There is a reason I mention this.

Five for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What kind of panties was the mom wearing?

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

Very well done! And very yummy too. I hope that there's more to come with this story. Thank you!

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Honestly one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Well done!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 2 years ago

Outstanding read. 5 stars and compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When are you gonna post a new story? It's been too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

10 stars buddy well done it's happening all the time and if mom and son are happy it don't matter dad should have saw what was coming maybe he's got a tramp 👍

Dg069Dg069over 2 years ago

Amazing story...definitely one my favourite, keep it up

VioletSnowVioletSnowover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Does a great job of building up to things and has a very satisfying ending.

BacklightBacklightover 2 years ago

That. Was. Incredible. Beautifully paced, well developed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My mom sucked my cock hundreds of times when I was twelve. Her favorite thing was to put me on all fours and stick her fingers up my ass. She would kiss and suck my ass and fuck it best she could with her tongue . I only fucked her a few times but she spoiled me with those anal tongue fucks. I reciprocated and she would go into a frenzy and piss all over the both of us when she came . I lapped it up. I never came in her pussy but I did plenty in that sweet little brown hole . Ass play was our favorite . I’ll miss it forever. Let me know if you would like a true and factual incest story .

lovecrawlerlovecrawlerover 2 years ago

Overall, good story, the step-by-step build-up is nice and intuitive but some ingredients lack. Firstly, the sex scenes are less graphical for my taste and sometimes confusing. You have dad's secret place with a loveseat in the story instead you took things into a bedroom, then over sink, etc. These scenes could be in better order as the relationship develops. The loveseat option could have been exploited better. The first sex scene is golden, She is sitting on his lap. There are a bunch of ways to go from there. One of my fav stories is Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom, which is narrated the mom-son position on the loveseat and things went very well later on. Another thing is they never kiss each other until the very end. Ok, the titles glimpse the story and logic behind this but they could have devoured each other under the blanket and still keep up with the touch but don't look policy. As I said the earlier good story but could be better and sexier. Keep up the good works.

Chosenhatterdon45Chosenhatterdon45over 2 years ago

Great and all the episodes are fantastic,man keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect in every way. Well done.

Beowulf4Beowulf4over 2 years ago

This is the best story I have read on literotica! I think you may be a genius author. I have always loved mom and son incest stories, but you really injected true love into this one, we which makes infinitly better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 2 years ago

Amazingly hot and sensual

AlexieeeeAlexieeeeover 2 years ago

This is a really good story! I love it! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, loved it, loved it. Masterful writing, eloquent, sophisticated and romantic. How stories should be. Can't bear the wham, bam, thank you ma'am rubbish that litters this site. Top marks and keep producing excellent stories. Show 'em how it's done!

nil_r2nil_r2over 2 years ago

Written as a true master of the craft would. Funny, Sensual, Romantic, and Loving. One of the finest stories on Literotica.

daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, its amazingly masterful the way you can incorporate romance into your highly erotic stories and have it fit right in, like I could feel the intensity of the characters' love and lust with the very way they fuck. I think its important to keep the relationship in the mind in an incest story and you really succeded at that here, the mother aspect the inherent weight of it was always present, which is great.

Obviously Dad is an asshole, and they would probably end up being happier people separated, but the depiction about him makes me feel quite conflicted. As far as we know, he still stuck around with the girl (who kinda got herself knocked up in the heat of the moment) and worked his ass off to provide for them. Doesnt give him the rights to make others feel miserable ofc, but he doesnt deserve the total "screw him" treatment.

I'm quite happy about the 'storyline' of Mom deciding to have a life more than just being a mom, and while its already established that she doesnt feel that having a son ruined her life, its comforting to know that your Mom is gonna be happier with herself. Although, the fact that she's already pregnant and the high chance of the campus being closed again does kinda spoil that a bit. You do this a lot in your stories, putting a halt to the heroine's career with pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the slow burn, other authors miss how important Dialogue is. Especially during the act. I’d love to see one like this from the moms perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was truly a great story! I'm from CT and know of the locations you wrote about. Keep up the awesome writing! I'm off to see what else you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need more. This felt more like a true defined romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome. Really one of the very best stories on this site. Thank you so much!

1stltdan1stltdanover 2 years ago

Would like to read about them marring and have children and groaning old together. But I realize that’s what happens in my mind anyways.

Amanda7Amanda7over 2 years ago

Bloody fantastic, every word so meaningful, every look. You are one awesome writer. Can't wait till you publish more and more. Thank You

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Very cute and romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its really so natural and you love to hear about it, when a young man plows seed into his mother, lovingly breeding that hairy snatch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very, very well written, my friend. 🙌🏽

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(2/8/2022) Tootsies? How old are you? Spot on ending. Can’t imagine anything better and I can imagine a lot. But I promise I'll not be upset if there's a part two…, really. I tried so hard to not take notes. So I’ll need to keep reading this story until it’s memorized. I did not take notes…nope. No notes.

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 2 years ago

Wow...damn fine read. You truly have a golden hand in your writing and this story got a definite 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 from me..

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed that story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story, wonderfully done. I love it so much. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is so so good. Also it is a prime candidate for a companion story telling the whole thing over from her perspective. That would be awesome.

englandneedsenglandneedsabout 2 years ago

One of my favourites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

normally i dont post anything here, actually this is my first. i have read dozens of stories, and admittedly, they are almost all of the taboo-incest variety. im particular towards bro-sis, and impregnation types, which led me to this gem of a story. this story, while it didnt hit home, definitely hit something in my chest. a child and mother, being so close for the majority of the kids life, only to be rudely interrupted by a malicious person (this one story element actually kinda hit home, mom and dad never married, dad tried to make me hate mom, now though, i am glad to say he lost and i take my mom out to eat once a week, while he burned his bridge with me.), only to rediscover the bond that didnt deserve to be forgotten. a women, abused emotionally, finally freeing herself, a son, brave and looking towards the future. this is a great story, with a great build-up, and IMO just enough bumps-in-the-roads, will forever be one of my favorites. even if entirely fictional, i do wish them a happy, and fruitful life, hopefully together.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

All I can say is Outstanding. Thank you for your writing, it's much appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hands down the best story on lit that I’ve read, sexy and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This may be the best mother/son story that I’ve read. Truly excellent work here. Thanks for posting it.

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896about 2 years ago

Outstanding! I love the dynamic between Julie and Jay, really great stuff. I’m a sucker for a good Mother/Son pregnancy so this scores highly in my books. While I’m not usually a fan of the son replaces his father in his mother’s bed trope, you made it work here extremely well.

AnnaloveslifeAnnaloveslifeabout 2 years ago

This is a truly outstanding story! I have read many good stories, but this one just captured me with the in depth details. Keep up the great writing! :)

MadMargraveMadMargraveabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Incredible build up with a relationship that felt genuine and a satisfying ending. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best story ever. Wew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please write another chapter.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 2 years ago

It certainly took a LLOOOONNNGG TIIIIMEf for this youbg Jock to KnockUp his incredibly HornyMom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That story was so incredibly hot, well written and builds up beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your style and the content of this story. You have a great grasp or dialogue and your pacing is well done. I would love to see what you can do with a story like this set in a fantasy or sci-fi world?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I never thought anyone could make me feel what your story gives. what you write not only makes me harden, but I wish this was my reality. thanks so much. hope you find more inspiration and willingness to write more. thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read some good stories by some good writers in my time, but yours, this one is incredible. You kept me captivated from the beginning to the end. And that was the only "bad" part, that it had to end. I'm beyond impressed. You kept me wanting more the whole way through, kept me hard, hungry for more, and never once let me get bored. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you for the gift

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...