All Comments on 'Mom's Visit: Repercussions'

by wannabemommysboy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lovely

A really lovely story,thats all that needs to be said.

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231almost 16 years ago
I Know

This is a porn site,but this is not porn,its a love story and a very good one at that.Author this needs publishing,there will be a few changes to the text ,but not many.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh, nice!!

Hot and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I wonder?

I read your biography and I know its not possible to write like this without having deep rooted feelings,for you to have you a loving relationship with you mother?.If you do not already have one you would love one wouldnt you? Ask her she probably wants it as well.

showhershowheralmost 16 years ago
Please continue . . .

Please continue this story line. Your stories are sweet, loving and very stimulating. You must love your mother very much. Most people do not understand the strong feelings that can develop between mother and son. What is so wrong about wanting to “make love” to someone you love? Your pen name indicates, to me, that the desires expressed in your stories are truly those of your heart. You may or may not have fulfilled these fantasies, I hope you did. Keep sharing your fantasies or relating your actual maternal adventures with us. If you would care to read one of my stories you will find we have very much in common, you just express it better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
How about some kink?

Loved your story. It got me so horny. Do you think you could throw in a little anal if you continue the story. Thanks.

lampilotlampilotalmost 15 years ago
Amazing.

Absolutely one of the best stories on here; romantic, loving, passionate, and realistic. Please continue writing. You're very good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Agreat story ,slightly spoiled!

You have a very good grasp of sensuality. The build up is very arousing though I do feel the use of strong language tends to remove the intimacy and tabboo sharing of the love making. DO keep writing, a great beginning and you have lots more to give us. Mom perhaps wearing stockings maybe in the future,and a nice anal and blow job scenario??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love just his name

I love this author, besides his fine stories, just on account of his name. Wannabemommysboy! That captures it all, what every son wants, to be his own mommy's boy. To shove his stiff young dick up his own mother's cunt, to unload his hot young balls up between his own mother's legs--every son's dream! That's what a boy IS, a big stiff prick and a pair of hot loaded balls that never quit, and what a mommy IS, two wide spread legs with a fat gaping mommy-twat in the middle, waiting for her boy to stuff full of his hard young cock. Nature's beautiful eternal love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Way a Mother and Son should be together

this is how I always imagined it would be to make love to my own beautiful Mom. Just making love with wild abandon.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Super erotic

Well done, and with the very hot sex scenes made the story one of the best taboo stories.

I could visualize the sex that they had from the very descriptive writing.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
When mother and son are the ideal mate for each other

When mother and son have had a long and happy life together, a strong bond develops. It is only natural for the relationship to reach this point. He wants her for his own, and she wants him for her own. There is a mature understanding between them, a strong mutual love and respect for each other.

You have described the feeling exactly as it really is when a son pushes into his mother and begins the vigorous, passionate thrusting that he cannot control because there is such a strong loving desire to please her as well as to satisfy a life-long lust. Her reactions are just as intense and real as so vividly described here.

They are both in love and desire to satisfy the needs of each other. As you wrote, there is a definite sensation for each one to have a sense of feeling the perfect fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I return every once in a while to this fabulous story by a truly inspired writer

Wannabemommysboy understands a son's lust for his own mother--and especially for his mother's mommy-hole--better than any other author I can name. Other men make do all of their lives with vastly inferior cunts while the hazy vision of the one supreme, irreplaceable cunt nags at the back of their mind. It's their own mother's hairy cunt, of course, the one they came out of as a little baby, their first and natural home. For this writer, love of mommy is not something you'd find on a Hallmark card. It's the purest lust, stemming from a boy's hot balls and expressed in the really dirty words boys use when they think about their mom and what mom's got right there, between her legs: "I could barely imagine anything more pleasurable than my old mother's fat twat surrounding my cock." Just that phrase is enough for some mommy-loving boys to jizz in their pants. The idea that his stiff young prick is surrounded--and protected and loved--by warm wet mommy-twat drives a boy crazy with desire. He wants to treat his mother's twat like a shrine--and wants to tear it to pieces at the same time. He fucks it. All of his young energy and strength goes into that hot incestuous fuck, and he ends up giving his beloved mother the best gift any boy can ever give his mom. He unloads his young balls into his mother, spraying a great big twatful of his creamy semen up her cunt, painting her cuntwalls milky white. It's the most beautiful picture I can imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First Time

There is no way to describe the feeling, the first time you actually penetrate your mother. It is like no other experience you have or will ever have. The bond of love is nothing but intense.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked the story but like I said before not into big women still a 4 !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous