Mom's Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,069 Followers

Abe smiled and wiped a droplet of cum from the corner of her mouth. "Next time," he whispered, "I promise."

*****

Billy inched past the accident scene and then pulled the car into the first turnout he came to. He stepped out of the car, careful to hide his raging hard-on.

With Billy out of the car, Alice said to her husband, "You know he was watching, don't you?"

Abe shrugged and ignored her question. "Just relax, I'll only drive for a while, enough to get us through the city, and then let Billy get behind the wheel when we head up the 101."

Before Alice could demand an answer, Billy opened the passenger door.

Alice stretched her legs while the guys got settled. She was about to climb into the car when she realized that her thong was missing. She leaned in to look for it.

Billy held up her black thong with the crook of her finger. "Looking for these?"

She forced a smile, then glared at her son, the budding voyeur. Abe adjusted the driver's side mirror, oblivious to the black thong dangling from his son's finger. Alice snatched her thong from his hand, but wasn't about to give him the satisfaction for watching her wiggle into it.

"Honey," Abe said, "I think there's a pillow in back... maybe that will be more comfortable."

Alice grinned at her son. "Great idea." After fishing out the pillow, she tossed it onto Billy's lap and climbed on, dashing whatever perverted thoughts swirled in his horny mind.

Billy pulled out his phone and put on his headphones. "Mind if I play a game?"

Alice shook her head and then leaned back against her son's trim, athletic body.

Abe pulled onto the highway and brought the car up to speed. "Everybody comfy?"

"Doing great Dad," Billy said, "just let me know when you want me to take over." He stretched his arms out so his mom could watch the auto racing game he wanted to play.

"I'm okay," Alice said, "and this pillow is working out just fine." She tried to stay interested in his game, but soon tired and dozed off. They were half-way to the city when Billy nudged her awake.

"Mom," he whispered, "can you move forward... just a little."

Alice rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked around. "Where are we?"

"On the 280, about thirty minutes south of San Francisco," Abe replied.

She unbuckled the seat belt, and scooched forward. "What's the problem?"

Abe turned to her. "No problem... what are you talking about?"

"Sorry Abe," Alice said sarcastically, "I was talking to your son."

Abe rolled his eyes and decided to stay out of the conversation.

Alice turned to her son and quizzed him with her eyes.

Billy glanced down, and then whispered, "I'm kind of bound up."

It didn't help that Alice snickered. She leaned back to bring her lips close to his ear. "That's what you get for peeping on us!"

Billy blushed crimson. "You knew?"

"You were just a little obvious about it."

"What am I supposed to do now?"

Alice considered her options carefully. She was horny enough to seriously consider fucking her son, but no way was she going to cross that line, especially with her husband sitting three feet away. She reached for the Kleenex box on the console.

Billy was shocked to see his mom dangling a handful of tissues over her shoulder. That was definitely not the scenario he had in mind, so he resisted taking them.

Alice leaned back, and whispered into his ear. "If you want relief, you're going to have to do it yourself." She scooted forward and once again dangled the tissues, tormenting him.

He reluctantly snatched the tissues as he unzipped his pants and let his hard cock spring free.

Alice couldn't resist toying with him; after all, he'd already fucked up every attempt she'd made to get off today. She leaned back until she could feel his hand wrapped around his cock. She rolled her head back and forth several times, letting her curly hair brush against his face. "Does that help?"

"Some," Billy said, taking a deep whiff of her scent, "but it would be better if I had something to look at." He gave his hard cock several long strokes, letting his knuckles rub along the small of her back. Surprised by the length of his stroke, she tried to gauge the length of his cock.

She crooked her head to look up into his eyes. "What's the matter, you got a good look earlier, isn't that memory enough?"

He grinned and shook his head.

"Pervert!" she said, reaching up to pinch his cheek. She pushed the pillow forward all the way to his knees, and then scooted up so just her thighs rested on the pillow. She hiked her dress and then leaned forward, arching her back as she rested her arms on the dash. Only after she opened herself up did she remember that she wasn't wearing panties. Oops, too late now.

Billy watched with excitement as the crack of her ass opened, giving him the tiniest peek at her asshole, partially obscured by a thin trail of kinky red curls.

Abe glanced over to Alice. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah hon," she replied, "I just need to stretch out for a minute."

Billy dropped the tissue and rested his hand on him mom's ass, hoping to pull her cheek open with his thumb.

Alice reached back and gave his hand a playful smack, knocking if off her ass.

Disappointed at first, his mood brightened when she used her own fingers to open up her crack, revealing way more than he could have hoped for. He stoked furiously as his imagination ran wild.

"Billy," Abe said, "can you grab me a bottle of water from behind the seat?"

Billy hand froze in mid stroke. "S-u-r-e Dad," he stammered. His free hand flailed wildly, searching in vain for the water.

"Can't reach it?" Abe asked. "Don't worry, I can pull over just ahead and get it myself."

Overcome by panic, Billy looked at his mom and shook his head, vigorously.

"Maybe I can reach it," Alice volunteered. She pushed her dress back down and turned over in Billy's lap. She held her finger to her lips to keep Billy quiet. She couldn't resist a quick glance down. Holy fuck! He's bigger than his father... by a lot.

Her quick look didn't escape Billy's attention, and only encouraged him to resume stroking his cock.

Alice reached around the seat feeling for the water bottle. She found it with the tip of her finger, but couldn't quite grasp it. She moved forward, bringing her dangling tits up against her son's big cock. His knuckles rubbed against her hard nipples at the top of each stroke.

"Can you reach hon?"

"Almost," Alice said, distracted by the movement of Billy's hand. She made one last stretch and got her fingers around the neck of the bottle. "Got it" she announced, sitting back up on Billy's lap.

Billy licked his lips as he stroked furiously.

Alice's eyes darted around, anxiously looking for the tissue that she handed Billy. One look at the determination on Billy's face told her he was close.

She raised her arm to hand Abe the bottle, only to have if knocked loose by Billy's long, hard stroke. "Fuck, I dropped it." The bottle rolled off the seat and onto the floor. She scooted down on her knees, feeling for the bottle with her hand.

"Don't worry, I'll get it at the next stop," Abe said.

"Got it," Alice said, gripping the bottle.

Too late. Her face hovered over Billy's engorged cock; if she couldn't find that tissue she'd have to explain to Abe why her face was painted with her son's cum.

"Mom!" Billy shouted.

"What is it?" Abe said, alarmed by Billy's tone.

Alice thought quick. "Billy's got a cramp!" She was out of options. She wrapped her mouth around the bulbous head of his cock just in time to catch the first eruption of sticky white goo.

"Ahhh," Billy shouted, arching his back and throwing his head back. His body went rigid and he let go of his cock.

Alice gobbled down his cum as she stroked out the remaining load of her spent son. "Mmmm," she cooed, surprised by the fresh taste of his young cum.

"Is he okay?"

Alice waited until she swallowed his last squirt of cum. "I think so... I'm massaging his... muscle... I think the worst is over." She raised the bottle up and waived it towards her husband.

"Thanks," Abe said, taking the water, "sorry it was so much trouble."

Billy's body finally relaxed and he sunk back into the seat. He gazed down at his mom and gave her two thumbs up.

She grinned widely, and flicked her eyebrows for him, twice. She couldn't resist taking his cock deep, just to see if she could handle it.

He watched in amazement as his big cock slowly disappeared down his mom's throat. He noticed a tiny droplet of cum in the corner of her mouth and scooped it off with his finger, and then tasted it for himself.

Alice giggled at her son's audacity, and decided to one up him. She milked a small droplet of cum from his limp cock, and then toyed with it using the tip of her tongue. She pulled away slowly, creating a tiny thread of cum connecting them.

Billy's eyes went wide with excitement.

Alice slurped up the thread of cum. She held her hand up above the mattress and waived to her husband. "Any chance I can get a drink of that water?"

*****

Alice's mind was a flurry of emotions: guilt about the taboo thing she'd just done with her son, relief that her quick thinking kept Abe in the dark, and a tinge of desire for more of her son's youthful cock.

"Is Billy asleep?" Abe asked.

Alice froze, fearful of what Abe might ask next. She sat upright and reached her hand over the mattress, hoping he'd take it. "I think so."

Abe squeezed her hand. "Sorry for that thing with the water, it's tough enough with the two of you sharing one seat."

Alice grinned, thankful that her husband was not very observant. "Yeah, that was a little bit of a circus, but we got it figured out."

Abe let go of her hand. "Why don't you try to get a little shuteye, I'm good for a couple of hours."

"Thanks sweetie," Alice said, easing back into her son's lap, feeling no trace of his cock. She focused on the ribbon of concrete ahead as the car devoured it with a rhythmic thump, thump, thump. In no time she drifted off into dreamland.

Alice gripped the flimsy rail and peered out into the dark void, wondering if she would ever get off. Number nine was a lanky man with a pencil thin cock, who pounded her cum soaked cunt, almost knocking her off the rickety ottoman she knelt on.

A burly man with a thick Russian accent barked at the lanky man, urging him to hurry. He finished with a grunt, dribbling his goo down the inside of Alice's quivering thigh.

"Next," the Russian shouted to the long line of men waiting their turn.

Alice turned and shouted, "I need a thick cock... a really thick cock."

The Russian laughed. "You get what I give you." He walked down the line until he found what he was looking for.

A stocky Irishman pressed his thick cock head up against her dripping pussy.

"Perfect," Alice said, feeling the enormous head of his cock enter her.

The Irishman thrust forward... nearly sending her flying off into the darkness.

Alice looked back, disgusted. His cock was as wide a tuna can and just as short. "What the fuck is that!"

His answer was rope after rope of thick cum that flooding the void of her empty cunt. She shook her head, frustrated that she wasn't making any progress. Once again she let go of the rail and tried to finger herself, only to have her hand smacked away by the Russian.

"Next!"

"Longer, and bigger," Alice pleaded.

"Da," the Russian chortled, "I get you the Jamaican... you think you can handle a big black cock?"

"Fuck yes," Alice said, craving the monster cock she imagined was behind her.

The Jamaican pressed his thick cock in slowly, stretching her cunt as wide as it would go.

Alice sucked in a breath, unable to speak. With only the head of that big black cock inside her, the seed of an orgasm sprouted deep inside her.

"Ya mon missy," the Jamaican said, "you tink you can take it all."

She let out her breath. "More!"

He pressed forward, inch by inch, stuffing his monster into her sloppy cunt.

"More, more, more," Alice pleaded, delirious with lust. "Make me cum!"

"I do dat missy!" He pushed in until the head of his cock forced her forward, almost punching her over the precipice. "Dat enough for you?"

She was so close she could taste it. "One more, harder!"

"I give you all I got!" He pulled out and then thrust forward with all his might.

Halfway in, Alice went off like a firecracker, delirious with joy. Unfortunately, the Jamaican didn't hold back, and knocked her forward, clean off the ottoman.

A powerful orgasm ravaged her body as she tumbled into the void, head over heels, oblivious to the danger that lay ahead.

The car bounced over an expansion joint on the Golden Gate Bridge. Clank, clank.

Alice shrieked and sat bolt upright.

"You okay?" Abe asked.

Alice rubbed her eyes. "Was I sleeping?"

"For the last hour. Nightmare?"

"Not exactly," Alice said, acutely aware of the heat between her legs.

"Then what?"

"Don't know." Alice cupped her pussy and slipped a finger between the soft folds of her very slippery labia. "But whatever it was, it left me horny as hell."

Abe chuckled. "Pretty much the story of your day."

She felt Billy stir and glanced back at him. The memory of sucking him off, if only accidentally, clouded her judgement... and left her wondering if she could go further. "Want to help me get off?"

Billy couldn't believe his ears. Is she talking to me?

"Is Billy still asleep?" Abe asked.

Billy started to answer, but was cut off when his mom turned and put her finger to his lips. His eyes went wide when he tasted the musky juices on her finger.

"Yes," Alice said, "he's dead to the world."

"Then go for it," Abe said, "you deserve it."

She looked over to Abe. "Can you help?"

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"Pull you cock out," Alice said, grinning at him, hoping Billy could keep his mouth shut and just follow instructions.

"Hon," Abe said, "I have to drive."

"Then just pretend " Alice replied, "but make it convincing."

"Okay," Abe said, "I've got my cock out."

Alice didn't have to look back to know that Billy had pulled out his cock. "Mmmm," she cooed, "my nipples are rock hard. Can you rub them for me."

"Yes babe, you know I love your hard nipples."

Billy's hands were all over her tits, roughly pinching her rock hard nipples.

"Oh fuck yes Abe, you know I like it rough. Are you hard?"

"Uh-huh, pull your dress up so I can see your ass."

Billy did it for her, exposing her creamy white cheeks.

Alice reached back with both hands. "Can you see it Abe? I pulled my cheeks open for you."

Abe moaned. "I love looking at that tight little hole. Can I fuck it... right now?"

Billy pressed the head of his cock up against her tiny rosebud, wild with anticipation.

"Ohhh Abe, that's so tempting..." She leaned forward and arched her back.

"But?" Abe said.

"But, I want you in my wet pussy... I want you to make me cum... I want to feel you cum inside me."

Billy rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pink gash, getting it wet with her juices.

"Maybe just a finger?" Abe asked.

Alice moaned as Billy wet his thumb and then slipped the tip of it into her tight asshole.

"I knew you'd like that," Abe said. "Are you ready to get off?"

"Yes Abe, I want to fuck you... fuck you hard." She pushed back on Billy's cock, engulfing it with her red hot cunt.

Abe watched Alice grip the dash and pump her body back against his imaginary cock. He was too caught up in her performance to realize the she had both hands on the dash.

"That's it babe, pump me hard... pump me until you cum."

"Put your finger in further... Abe, can you do that."

Billy was beside himself with lust as he watched his cock slide in and out of his mom's cunt with a soft slurping sound. The sensation of his thumb buried in her ass nearly sent him over the edge.

"Ohhh Abe... I'm so close... can you cum?"

He looked at her quizzically. She was doing one hell of a job of pretending to get fucked.

"Abe!"

"I am... I am... I'm going to fill your cunt with sticky goo."

"Mmmm, wait for me... wait... ahhh... now. Cum now!"

Billy felt his mom's body go ridged just as he erupted inside her.

She reveled in the powerful orgasm coursing through her body, eager to feel Billy fill her with his hot, sticky cum. Finally, no interruption.

Abe reached over the mattress and tossed her hair. "Find what you were looking for?"

"Mmmm," Alice cooed, "I needed that."

Billy sat upright and rubbed his eyes for effect. "Needed what?"

Abe ignored his question. "He lives."

"Did I miss something?" Billy asked, hamming it up for his mother.

"No, I don't think so," Alice said, keeping his cock inside her as she leaned back into his lap.

Billy squeezed her breasts, surprised her nipples were still hard. "I'm famished, can we stop for food."

Abe said, "Great idea, there's an In-N-Out burger in Petaluma." He placed a hand on the mattress, hoping Alice would take it. Listening to her get off had him horny.

"Good choice Abe," Alice said, sitting upright on Billy's cock. She ignored Abe's hand, hoping to discourage him.

Billy gripped her hips and slide her up and down on his softening cock. "I love In-n-Out," he said, "It's my favorite. He could tell his dad had the hots for his mom, especially after listening to her get off. But why was Mom ignoring him? Besides, he wouldn't mind watching his mom get fucked again. "How far to Petaluma?"

"About 45 minutes," Abe replied.

"I'm rested up," Billy said, "Can I drive?"

Alice turned and glared at him. She could feel his cum leaking out of her wet cunt. Panicked, she blindly searched the floor for her thong. She couldn't risk staining her dress and having to explain that to Abe.

"You bet," Abe said, "I can pull off at the next exit."

Billy chuckled at his mom's predicament, and helped her get back into her thong. "Mind if I watch?" he whispered in her ear.

*****

Abe wrapped his arms around his wife as Billy merged back into traffic.

Alice sighed. Her horny husband already had his cock out and there was no ignoring the hard-on poking into the cheeks of her ass. She glanced up and saw that Billy had already adjusted the mirror. Shit! She instinctively knew she was about to get busted. She flipped over in his lap and kissed him deeply, hoping for a miracle.

Abe responded with his tongue and groped her ass, squeezing her firm cheeks.

She broke off the kiss and nuzzled his neck and whispered into his ear. "How about a nasty blow job?" She knew her offer lacked conviction, and didn't expect him to take the bait. She couldn't let him feel Billy's load trapped inside her by the narrow fabric of her thong.

Abe dug his fingers into her ass and considered his options.

It dawned on Alice that she might pull this off if she could get him to go for her ass; no way would he turn that down. "Or," she teased, "my ass is available."

Abe grinned and flipped her over. He pressed his hard cock back up between her ass cheeks.

Alice spread her legs and planted her feet on the dashboard. She leaned to the side and caught Billy's eye in the rearview mirror. She slipped her thong down just enough to expose her ass. She could feel Billy's sticky goo oozing into her crack and hoped it would be enough lube for Abe's cock.

Abe lifted her hips and maneuvered her ass until he felt the head of his cock pressing up against her tight little asshole.

Alice leaned back and wrapped her arms around her husband's neck. "That's it sweetie, push it in... gently."

tv46
tv46
1,069 Followers