Mom's Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,063 Followers

"What? Billy demanded, clueless about what they were talking about.

"It's just up the road," Abe said.

"I'll make the call," Alice said, keeping an eye on her very confused son.

*****

Abe swung the van into the vineyard entrance.

Alice bounced in Billy's lap as they hit the occasional pothole driving past the rows of neatly laid out grape vines.

"We're here," Abe exclaimed, pulling up to the reception area and stepping out of the van.

"What is this?" Billy asked his mom.

"It's the Spa your dad and I stayed at for our tenth anniversary. I have the bridal suite reserved, just like before."

A look of disappointment washed over Billy's face. "You're getting out here?"

Alice turned in his lap and locked her eyes on his. "I am," she said defiantly, adding to his disappointment.

"But what about dad and I?"

Alice was amused by Billy's obvious confusion, and milked it for all it was worth. "I thought you wanted to get up to Crescent City."

"I do... but, I mean, are we done with... you know."

She gave him her best quizzical look she could muster. "Done with what?"

"Mom!" His exasperation was near total.

"Oh," she said, feigning innocence, "you mean you're ready for more."

A wide grin erupted on Billy's face as he realized she was toying with him. He tenderly cupped both her tits. "Fucking A, and I'll bet dad is too."

Alice nuzzled her son's neck. "Mmmm," she cooed, "I'd like that... two nice hard cocks... at the same time."

Billy's excitement got the better of him as he hopped out of the van, taking his mom with him. Unable to keep his balance, they both went down in a cloud of dust. He ended up on his back with his mom squatting over his face.

Billy's eyes lit up as he gazed up under his mom's sundress. Matted red curls, sticky with several loads of cum, poked out from the black thong wedged between the lips of her cunt. He licked his lips and lifted his head, hoping to get a quick taste.

Alice looked up to see Abe approaching, dangling the room keys, just as she felt her son's tongue slither across her gooey crotch.

"Oh," she cried out, surprised by the unexpected sensation.

Abe chuckled, and said, "I think this is where I'm supposed to say: get a room!"

Alice smiled and took his extended a hand, lifting herself off of Billy's probing tongue.

Billy jumped to his feet. "Can I try that again?"

"I think Mom could use a nice long shower," Abe said, "after her time on the road with us."

Alice frowned at Abe, then looked to Billy. "Up to you son, squeaky clean... or down and dirty."

Billy snatched the keys from Abe and grabbed his mom by the hand, leaving no doubt what his choice was.

He opened the door and took his mother in his arms as if she was his bride.

"Ohh," Alice cooed, "aren't you the romantic."

Abe followed them in, eager to see how his wife would handle their horny son.

She flipped Billy onto his back with his head hanging off the edge of bed, and then crawled over his torso to straddle his face. She moaned as Billy's tongue once again found her wet, gooey cunt.

"Hey," Abe asked, "what about me?"

Alice ignored him and pressed her crotch down into Billy's eager tongue. "Oh yeah," she cooed, "just like before".

Billy ran his tongue up one side of her thong, dragging his tastebuds over the raspy combination of her coarse red curls and dried cum.

Abe reached for her ass and hooked his fingers under the crotch of her thong. He gently pulled her back towards him, away from Billy's face, pulling her thong off as she inched towards him.

Alice understood what Abe had in mind, and slithered down Billy's body to the edge of the bed. Billy needed no guidance to flip around and scoot back up underneath his mom's dress. This time there were no panties to interfere with the soft tongue probing her wet, sticky pussy.

Intoxicated by the musky aroma, he wondered how much of her taste was the cum he and his dad had shot up inside her. No matter, he devoured her pussy as he listened to her moan with pleasure.

Abe dropped his pants and stroked his cock, rubbing the head along the crack of her ass.

Alice looked over her shoulder, eager to see what Abe had in mind for her.

Abe pulled her upright by her hair and held his thumb up next to her mouth.

She sucked it in, knowing exactly why he wanted it nice and wet.

Billy's slithered his tongue up into her oozing cunt.

Alice felt the tip of Abe's thumb open her tight asshole, and pushed back to take more of it in. "Ahhh," she cooed, delighted by the intrusion.

Billy wiggled out of his clothes and stroked his big cock, hoping that his mom was paying attention.

Abe held out his other thumb for Alice to get wet.

She obliged, and soon felt a second thumb press into her ass. She gasped as Abe stretched her open, and leaned forward, closing in on her son's hard cock.

Billy held his cock up, waiting for his mom's lips devour his cock.

She hesitated, remembering that it hadn't been that long since she had that monster up her ass. She was about to protest, when Abe thrust himself into her stretched out ass and forced her open mouth down onto Billy's waiting cock.

"Ohhh," Billy moaned, taking a momentary break from lapping his mom's sticky cunt.

In for a dime, in for a dollar, Alice thought, and forced her son's cock deep into her throat. She reveled in the pleasure devouring two hard cocks, along with one very active tongue.

Billy tilted his head back just enough to watch his dad's cock disappear up his mom's ass at the same time he felt his cock enter her tight throat. Inspired, he found her hard little nub and fluttered his tongue against it.

Billy's cock prevented her moan of ecstasy from escaping her lips, and Abe realized that she need to come up for air. He grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head off Billy's cock so she could breathe.

Alice gasped for breath, and prepared for what she knew was coming next. She was ready when Abe pounded his cock deep into her ass, forcing her forward until all of her son's monster cock was once again deep in her throat.

Billy redoubled his efforts, eager to get his mom off before he exploded down her throat.

She was torn between the thrill of her husband's cock deep in her ass, and of her son's even bigger cock deep in her throat, and that active little tongue pummeling her hard clit.

Abe worked her hips, timing each thrust so his wife could get a gasp of air.

She cried out in pleasure, only to be silenced by her son's cock each time her husband propelled her forward. Her focus shifted to Billy's tongue, and away from the two cocks ravishing her mouth and ass. She tried to speak between thrusts of Billy's big cock, "Just a... little bit... more..."

Abe realized that his wife was close and pulled her back, freeing her throat to erupt in the primal scream he knew was coming.

Billy felt her tense under the unwavering assault from his tongue.

Alice gasped and held her breath.

Billy didn't fail.

She screamed uncontrollably, as a powerful orgasm rocked her world.

Billy let up a little with his tongue, giving her time to come down from her intense orgasmic high.

"Mmm," she moaned, "that was fantastic... and so well deserved... even if I do say so myself."

Abe chuckled. "I hope you don't think you're done."

She grinned at her men. "Not for a second, in fact I thought I might give you two a little treat."

Billy climbed out from underneath his mother and stood up on the bed. "What treat?"

Keeping her husband's hard cock deep in her ass, she got up to her knees and rose to an upright position, her face even with her son's cock. She reached for his balls and caressed them.

"What treat?" Billy repeated.

"You'll see," Abe said, knowing what his wife had something nasty in mind, "just tell her when you're about to cum."

"A facial?" Billy guessed, with enthusiasm.

Alice smiled and licked the length of his cock while she fondled his balls. "Same goes for you, Abe."

"Roger that," Abe replied, thrusting himself in and out of her tight ass.

Billy gazed down at his mom, admiring her thick red curls as they shifted from side to side while she licked his long shaft. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on her soft tongue, however, images of his mom getting him off in the front seat of the van cycled through his mind, arousing him even more.

Abe pumped harder, recognizing the look of ecstasy on his son's face.

Billy licked his dry lips, and sighed, heavily.

Alice slowed ever so slightly, caressing his balls, waiting for Abe to catch up.

"Mom," Billy whispered through clenched lips.

Abe's moan told her all she needed to know. She shouted, "Now!"

Abe slipped his cock out of her ass and pulled her back towards him, and off his son's cock.

Alice grabbed for Billy's cock and guided him off the bed with her. She plopped down on the floor with her head back against the bed, firmly gripping a raging cock in each hand.

Billy reached for his cock, only to have his mom slap it away.

Abe took the hint, and let his wife work at her own pace.

Alice squeezed their shafts and rubbed her thumbs along the underside of their cocks, feeling for the sensitive cleft. She could feel their cocks pulse, ready to erupt.

"Oh fuck," Billy said.

Alice blinked as a rope of cum splattered against her cheek, coating her eyelash with sticky goo. She continued stroking her husband while she milked several more ropes of cum from her son's throbbing cock. She bobbed and weaved to keep his goo out of her open eyes; she didn't want to miss any of the action.

Abe watched in amazement as his wife painted her face with his son's sticky white goo.

Alice sucked the last of Billy's cum from the head of his cock, and then turned her attention to Abe. "Did you like watching that?" Bubbles of cum formed on her lips as she spoke.

"Oh yeah," Abe replied, feeling an orgasm build deep in his balls.

"Do you want to splatter my face... just like Billy did?"

Abe nodded and reached for his cock.

This time, Alice did not smack his hand away.

Billy watched wide eyed as his dad aimed his cock directly at his mom's face.

Instead of watching her husband's cock and preparing herself for impact, she instead gazed up at her son.

"I think dad's ready," Billy said, returning his mom's gaze, "are you?"

Alice kept her eyes locked on her son as Abe's first rope of cum headed her way. She didn't flinch as he splattered every nook and cranny of her face with his creamy goo, and never blinked, preferring instead to catch every moment of her son's reaction.

"Oh my God, Mom," Billy said, excited, "you did it, you really did it."

She smiled and licked her lips, sucking in a mix of cum from both her men. Before getting to her feet, she gave one last suck to each cock, coaxing out a small droplet of cum, which she flicked off with her tongue.

Billy was shocked to receive a gooey cum covered kiss on the lips from his mom.

"Abe," Alice said, "better show him how it's done."

Abe leaned in and kissed his wife, parting his lips and letting her push cum into his mouth.

Billy giggled. "Okay, I'll do it."

Alice used her fingers to scoop cum from her eyes and slipped them into her son's open mouth. Then she locked her lips on his and thrust her tongue deep into his mouth.

Billy broke off the kiss and licked his cum covered lips. Then he leaned in and kissed his mom, thrusting his tongue into her eager mouth.

Abe wrapped an arm around Billy's shoulder and pulled him off his mother. "I think we better give your mom a rest, and a well deserved shower."

"That's right," Alice said, "and you two need to get your asses up to Crescent City... before I spot any more hard cock."

*****

Afterword

Thanks for reading my story. If you are so inclined, please write a review or leave a comment.

Taylor VanCannon

tv46
tv46
1,063 Followers