Mom's Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,064 Followers

Abe slide her thong up her thighs and then pushed her hips down, digging the head of his cock into her tiny rosebud. It wasn't the best angle, and he failed to get the head in. "Let me slip it into your cunt to get wet," he whispered.

"N-n-o," Alice stammered. She used a finger to coax more of Billy's goo out of her cunt and into her ass crack. "I like it... rough."

Abe hesitated, confused by her uncharacteristic demand.

Alice could almost hear the wheels turning in her husband's head. "Do it," she commanded, "fuck my ass."

Abe's lust for her ass overcame his doubts and he was about to pull away from the entrance to her dripping cunt, just as the van hit a pothole

The unexpected poke, missing both her holes, caught her by surprise. "Ouch!"

"Sorry about that Mom," Billy said, moving over into the fast lane, "I'll try to be more careful."

Abe, ignoring both of them, deftly slid her thong up and over her knees.

Before Alice could object, her husband's hard cock was buried in her dripping cunt. "Ohh," she moaned, involuntarily.

Abe froze. He had done enough threesomes in college to know what sloppy seconds felt like. His mind fast forwarded through the mornings events: Alice's frustration at being interrupted, twice; her fear that Billy had been watching them. It finally dawned on him that she had both hands on the dash when she got off; What had she done?

Alice silently counted to ten, slowly, waiting for Abe's reaction. When nothing happened, she slid up the length of his cock, hoping his lust would distract him.

He reached for her breasts and tweaked her hard nipples while he nudged his cock deep inside her.

Relieved, Alice turned her head and nuzzled his neck. "Mmm, that feels sooo good."

"Is he watching?" Abe whispered.

Alice sighed and nodded her head. Busted!

Abe chuckled, and then whispered. "Does this make me a cuckold?"

Alice's body tensed as she shook her head. "Abe, I can explain-;"

Abe drew a finger across her lips to cut her off. "I can't wait to hear it, but not right now."

She looked at him quizzically.

He pulled her knees up until they mashed her breasts. "Shall we give him a better view?"

It was Alice's turn to giggle. Never in a million years did she think Abe would let this slide. She reached down between her legs and gripped his gooey cock as he lifted her off of it.

Billy gulped as he watched his father's cock inch its way into his mom's tight asshole. He kept one hand firmly on the wheel, and let the other drift down to the bulge in his shorts.

"Ahh," Abe whispered, "that's what I'm talking about." He gripped her hips, ready to pump her up and down his cock.

Alice pushed his hands away and stretched out her feet until she got them firmly planted on the dash. "Let me," she cooed, "you just enjoy the ride."

Abe smiled, and brought his hands up to cup her breasts. He inhaled the fragrance of her curly hair.

"I like that," Alice said, feeling him tug on her hard nipples. She reached back and locked her fingers around Abe's neck. "Ready Freddy?" she said, arching her back.

Abe answered with a little nudge of his cock.

She planted her feet on the dash and lifted her ass ever so slightly, until his hard cock was the only thing connecting them.

Abe felt the pull of her hands on his neck and pushed back into the seat to give her a better purchase. The first twerk of her hips caught him by surprise and nearly popped him out of her ass. Fortunately, he raised his hips just enough to keep the head of his cock inside her, and relished the tightness of her ass as she slid back down his shaft.

Alice giggled. "Too much?"

"Uh-uh," he said, roughly pinching her hard nipples. "Again."

She gave him one more quick twerk.

He sucked in a deep breath. "Oh my God Alice... just like that."

This time she kept going, franticly twerking her hips as she rocked his world.

He was no match for her tenacity. "Alice," he cried out in a feeble attempt to slow her down. "Not so fast... I can't..." He gasped for breath, unable to complete his thought.

Slow was not in her vocabulary. She glanced up to see her son's face in the mirror, his eyes darting between the road and the mirror, fearful of missing any of the action. Despite the burn in her legs, she picked up the pace.

"Fuck!" Abe shouted, oblivious to his son's presence in the car.

"Cum baby!" Alice shouted back. She glanced at her wide-eyed son, and added for his benefit, "Cum in my ass."

"Aaaragh," Abe shouted, erupting deep in her ass.

She released her grip around his neck. Exhausted, she slumped into his lap and used the muscles of her ass to milk his cock dry.

Abe slid his hand down to her crotch and gave her hairy pussy a gentle squeeze.

"Mmmm," Alice cooed.

Abe rubbed his finger between her wet, gooey lips.

"You know Billy is still watching" Alice whispered.

"Hey Billy," Abe said, "how much longer to In-N-Out?"

Billy glanced at the GPS. "Maybe 30 minutes, if traffic is good."

"What do you think Billy," Abe said, loud enough for his son to hear, "is that enough time for me to get your mom off?"

Alice gasped at her husbands audacity, and closed her legs tightly, pinching his finger between the gooey lips of her pussy.

"W-h-a-t?" Billy stammered.

"Oh come on Billy," Abe said, "you just watched me fuck your mom's ass. You must have an opinion on what you'd like to see next."

"I don't know..." Billy said, "I mean, what about you Mom, what do you think?"

Alice laughed out loud.

"Mom! It's not funny!" Billy said, slightly perturbed. "I don't know what say?"

"Easy Billy," Alice said, "your dad's already figured out what's been going on."

"Everything?" Billy asked, dumfounded.

"Well..." Alice said, sheepishly, "maybe not about me sucking you off."

"But, but," Billy answered, "that was an accident."

Abe grinned, "You did him twice?"

Alice opened her legs wide, mostly for the benefit of her son. "Hush, like he said, it was an accident."

Abe toyed with his son's sticky cum oozing from his wife's cunt. "The water bottle incident?"

Billy's hesitation evaporated at the sight of his mom's wide open cunt. "Oh yeah Dad, I got to cum in mom's mouth." When Abe didn't react, he added, "She was plenty surprised."

"I bet she was," Abe replied. He used both hands to spread open the lips of her pussy. "And this?" Abe teased out some of the white goo from Alice's cunt.

"Yeah Dad," Billy said, beaming with pride, "that was me too."

Alice moaned when Abe raked a fingertip over her hard little button.

"That's good Billy," Abe said, "two out of three is a good start."

Billy's mind raced. Did his dad just offer up his mom's ass? He didn't want to risk screwing this up, so he decided to play dumb. "Huh?"

Alice sneered at her husband and squeezed down hard on his soft cock, still buried in her ass. She whispered, "What are you doing?"

Abe responded by flicking her clit, vigorously.

Alice moaned, her inhibitions shattered. She caught Billy's eye in the mirror and smiled. "Now you've given Billy the hots for my ass."

Abe chuckled. "Call it a triple crown; don't you think he deserves a crack at it?" He kept up the assault on Alice's hard little button, rolling it from side to side.

"Oh God yes," Alice shouted, "just like that."

"Is that a yes Mom," Billy said, "can I?"

Alice's loins were on fire. "Oh fuck yes... harder."

Abe pinched her hard button between his index fingers. "Billy, I think your mom's talking to me. Hope you don't mind if she gets a little noisy."

Alice cried out. "God damn Abe... more... more."

"No, no," Billy said, growing anxious, "I don't mind, but what about the thing we talked about?"

"I'm not sure Billy," Abe said, "Mom told me your cock was pretty damn big, do you think she can take it?"

"I dunno Dad," Billy said, exasperated, "I hope so... I really want to try."

"Fuck!" Alice shouted, "you two knock it off... and sheesh Billy, you'll get your chance to ask me later. Hurry Abe... I'm so fucking close."

"She said yes Dad," Billy said gleefully, "did you hear her? She said I could."

"I'm not sure Billy," Abe said, "she said yes, you'll get a chance to ask her later."

"B-u-t Dad," Billy stammered, " I can't... I mean... what do I say?"

"You'll think of something," Abe said, enjoying his son's discomfort.

Billy started to reply, but his words were drowned out by the shrieking orgasm that coursed through his mom's rigid body.

*****

Once again, Alice blindly searched the floorboard for her missing panties.

"Looking for these?" Abe said, dangling them from his finger.

"Cute," she said, snatching them from his hand.

Billy got one last glimpse at her gooey snatch as she struggled to get her thong over her feet.

She deftly slipped them under her ass as she lifted herself off Abe's soft cock.

"Nice trick," Abe said, "no muss, no fuss."

"Hey," she replied, "it's not my pants that would be stained with... well, you know."

Abe was out of clever retorts. "Hey Billy, how much longer to In-N-Out? I'm famished."

Billy replied, "It's only about ten minutes... but... can you just get take out for me?"

Abe was about to ask why when Alice popped up to her knees and looked over the mattress. The tent pole protruding from Billy's shorts explained his reluctance to stop.

Billy looked up at her and shrugged his shoulders.

Alice turned to Abe and said, "I think we're going to need a quick pit stop." She used her index finger to silently communicate Billy's boner to her husband.

"Where are we," Abe asked.

"Coming up on Navato," Billy replied.

Alice pointed to a sign. "Look, there's a state park; it says next exit."

"Better take it Billy," Abe said. "I think Mom will be able to help you out... with your little problem."

Alice gave Abe a playful slap on the cheek. "There's nothing little about it."

Billy's eyes lit up as he flipped on the turn signal.

Once off the freeway, Billy spotted a wide dirt pullout and brought the van to a stop near a big oak tree,

"What's up?" Abe asked, "I thought we were looking for the park."

"Um," Billy said, stumbling for words, "I thought-;"

Alice interrupted, grinning, "Honey, I think our boy just can't wait any longer."

Abe chuckled. "Is that right Billy?"

Billy mumbled something unintelligible as he unbuckled his seat belt. He slipped out the drivers door and snuck around the back of the van, doing his best to hide his raging hard-on from any onlookers wizzing past. He opened the passenger door, eager for his dad to get out.

"Guess I'm driving," Abe said.

Billy took his mom's hand and helped her out the door, pulling her close against him to shield his hard-on.

"Hold your horses Billy," Alice said, feeling his bulging cock pressing into her ass, "unless you plan on bending me over right here?"

She may have meant it facetiously, however Billy had no intention of letting her off the hook. He nodded, raising his eyebrows in eager anticipation; that's exactly what he had in mind. "I am!"

Alice looked to Abe for help, but got none. Apparently, she was going to be bending over right here to take Billy's monster cock up her ass. With trepidation, she fumbled with the buttons of Billy's shorts and set his hard cock free.

Abe stepped out of the van and did his best to screen the two of them from passing traffic. "You two better take this inside."

Relieved, and before Billy could protest, Alice sat on the edge of the empty passenger seat, wrapped her fingers around Billy's hard cock and pulled him in close to her lips.

Abe watched, wide eyed, as the head of his son's monster cock disappeared into his wife's open mouth.

"Oh yeah Mom," Billy cooed, overwhelmed by the sensation of him mom's soft lips on his shaft.

Alice glanced up at her husband, caught his eye and winked. She then pushed forward, getting a little more than half his cock down her throat.

"Impressive," Abe said. He glanced around to make sure nobody was watching. He put his arm around his son. "Think she can take that up her ass?"

Alice pulled off Billy's cock and glared at her husband. "Here?"

"Hey, it was your idea," Abe said, enjoying her discomfort.

"But... but... I wasn't serious," Alice protested, to no avail.

Billy jumped in. "You promised... right Dad, she promised... you heard her."

Abe leaned over and kissed her on the lips. "It's two to one, want to make it unanimous?"

Alice giggled. "Do I have a choice?" She pulled Billy's cock back into her mouth and slathered it with saliva, knowing she would need all the lubrication she could get.

Abe pulled her to her feet and bent her over the passenger seat. He took one last look around before giving Billy the thumb's up.

Billy slipped her black thong down just far enough to uncover her ass. He pressed the head of his slippery cock into the crack of her ass, transferring much of his mom's saliva to her tight hole.

Abe used his hands to spread his wife's cheeks, exposing her tiny little rosebud to Billy's wide eyed gaze.

Billy couldn't believe his good fortune. He gripped his big cock and forced the head into her tight entrance.

Alice grimaced as the head of Billy's monster stretched her tight asshole. "Wait!"

"What?" Billy said, fearful he was hurting his mom.

"More lube," she said, sucking in a big breath, "I need more lube."

Billy leaned forward and dribbled warm spit into his mom's ass crack.

Abe did the same, and got a close look at the size of his son's cock. "Jeez Alice, I don't know..."

"Try now," Alice said, gritting her teeth.

Billy forced the head of his cock past her tight entrance. "Jeez mom... that feels sooo fucking tight."

Alice pressed her hand back against Billy's firm abs, stopping his forward progress. "More lube," she demanded.

Abe complied, drooling as much as he could along the shaft of his son's big cock.

Billy gripped the roof of the van with both hands and pressed forward, inching his cock further into his mom's ass.

Alice gasped. "How much more?"

Abe stroked her back... and lied. "You've almost got it babe... just a tiny bit more."

Billy gave her several gentle bumps with his hips, getting in a couple more inches.

Alice looked back at her husband in disbelief. "Fuck Abe..."

Billy moaned as he watched last of his cock disappear from sight. "Mom... it's all in."

Alice sucked in a deep breath and tried her best to relax, grateful the worst was over.

Billy held her hips stationary and slowly pulled back, until just the head of his cock remained buried. His breathing quickened.

Abe place his hand on Billy's ass and nudged him forward. "Go for it."

A tiny cry escaped Alice's lips as Billy's cock filled her ass.

"Now fuck her," Abe commanded, "hard."

Billy withdrew slowly, worried he might hurt his mom. "Can I Mom... is it okay?"

Alice moaned.

Abe slammed Billy forward, shoving his big cock back into his wife's snug little ass.

Alice's voice was stressed, and barely audible. "Hurry..."

Billy let it rip and pumped her, bang... bang... bang.

Alice did her best to push back against her son's cock, fearful that she wouldn't be able to hold on long enough for him to pop. "Can you cum?" she asked, plaintively.

Billy was in the zone, oblivious to her question. He pumped harder.

"Abe," she croaked, "help him... I can't take much more..."

Abe had seen this before and instantly knew what she wanted him do do. He slid his hand down the crack of his son's ass and grabbed a handful of his bouncing balls.

Billy's eyes went wide, a combination of surprises and excitement. Nobody had ever grabbed his balls, much less another man. However, he kept his cool, and didn't miss a beat, slamming his cock into his mom's ass.

"Come on Billy," Alice shrieked, "I want you to cum... cum, cum in my ass."

Billy gasped for breath, trying to obey his mom's command. His mind reeled at the thought of his Dad gripping his balls. He felt his orgasm bubbling just below the surface, just out of reach. He pumped his mom with abandon.

"Hurry Billy," Alice cried out. "I can't take..."

The sensation of his dad's thumb slipping into his asshole changed everything. His orgasm exploded, uncontrollably, as he filled his mom's ass with his sticky goo; his legs buckled.

With his thumb still buried in his son's ass, it took all of Abe's strength to keep his son upright.

Relieved, Alice said, "Good boy Billy, now just relax... and let that monster go limp."

Abe gave Billy a moment to recover, then said, "Pull up Mom's panties before you pull out."

Billy did as he was told, deftly completing the task before any of his goo could leak out.

Exhausted, Alice flipped around and sat in the passenger seat. She smiled up to her son, and then winked at her husband.

Abe chuckled, suspecting that Alice was not quite finished with their son. He gingerly wrapped his fingers around his son's limp cock and squeezed out a droplet of cum.

Billy couldn't believe his eyes. While his dad fondled his balls and tickled his ass, his mom leaned forward and licked the drop of cum off the head of his cock.

Alice licked her lips. "Speechless?" she asked, gazing up at her son.

Billy nodded.

Alice gave them both a mischievous look. "And to think we are only halfway to Crescent City."

Abe waited for Billy to get his shorts back up, then walked to the drivers door. "Now I'm really famished," he said, "shall we get this show on the road?"

*****

Billy centered his plate of "Animal Style" fries in front of him and leaned forward, ready to devour the gooey concoction of French fries smothered in melted cheese and animal sauce. He cocked his head to one side to keep his hair from falling into the plate.

Alice smiled as she watched her son inhale the messy plate of fries. "You've got quite an appetite."

Billy glanced up at his mom and grinned.

"A little exertion can do that," Abe responded, tapping his wife's leg with the toe of his shoe.

Alice slipped out of her shoe and ran her toe up her husband's calf. "Is that right Billy?"

Fucking A, Billy thought, and took a giant bite out of his 4x4. He nodded as he chewed.

When Billy was finished, Alice couldn't resist reaching over and wiping animal sauce from the corner of his mouth with her thumb.

"Mom!" Billy protested, pulling his head back.

Abe rolled his eyes. "Really Billy, you think Mom's crossing some kind of line with that move, getting into your personal space?"

Billy looked to his dad, confused.

"What? It's okay for Mom to clean you up with her tongue, but her thumb's off limits?"

"Oh," Billy said, grinning as he remembered his Mom's tongue flicking a droplet of cum off the head of his cock. He leaned forward. "Try again."

Alice licked her thumb, and then sensuously moistened Billy's lower lip before scooping the animal sauce from the corner of his mouth. She licked the sweet sauce from her thumb.

Billy laughed. "You can do that any time Mom..." He paused and raised his eyebrows. "On anything!"

"Alright you two, enough flirting. Are you ready to hit the road."

"Shotgun," Billy called out, beaming at his Mom.

"Hold on son," Abe said, "I believe I'm up next."

Alice glanced around to make sure no one was listening. She leaned in and whispered, "Do I get a say in who's fucking me next?"

Billy expression of shock caught her by surprise.

Abe just smiled, amazed by his wife's audacity. He whispered, "How about taking us both on... at the same time."

Billy's eyes lit up.

Alice grinned, expressing her interest. "And how to you propose we pull that off?"

Abe replied in a normal voice. "Remember our tenth anniversary?"

After a moments thought, a broad smile spread over her face. "I think that would be a splendid idea?"

tv46
tv46
1,064 Followers