Mon Chalet

Story Info
Found an old friend at a swinger club.
4k words
4.41
7.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18 and though it is a true story names have been changed to protect other parties.

If you have read my other stories you have found out that my wife and I love to visit a swinger motel called Mon Chalet in Denver, CO. If you have not heard of it, it is worth a google. This story will cover a recent night that my wife and I had there.

My wife and I were visiting Colorado and decided that we needed a trip to Mon Chalet while we were on vacation so we booked room number 8 due to our favorite spot at the motel, the clothing-optional pool area. It is also a room that has a love machine in the room that adds to the excitement of sex.

We have been to Mon Chalet at the same time as my parents in the past. Though never playing with them we have fucked in the pool area at the same time and are very open with one another with our lifestyles. We did talk with them before this trip and they were not able to make it due to a prior vanilla engagement so my wife and I went without knowing anyone else there.

We arrived at the motel and checked into our room around 8:30-9:00. Since there were only 8 cars in the parking lot my wife and I decided to spend some time in our room. I opened a couple of beers that we brought with us and we started to relax.

Leaving the blinds open to the parking lot I turned the TV to one of the porn channels that was currently showing some lesbians 69 each other and started to remove my clothes. While the pool area is clothing optional all the regulars know that it is a nude pool area. Only the newbies wear anything in there.

I would say that I am a good-looking guy average 5'10" 200 lbs short brown hair and clean shaven. I have a modest 6" cock but unlike the Viagra commercials, I do not run to the ER when I have an erection lasting more than 3 hours. I just keep going. I usually keep my balls and shaft shaven with some trimmed hair and tonight was no exception

How I landed my partner in crime I will never know. She is a sexy 5'8" with curly just past the shoulders brunette hair. With curves in all the right places and massive 36G all-natural tits and large pale nipples. She is also a fan of hardwood floors to match her drapes.

Once naked we both laid down on the bed and continued to watch the porn while sipping our beers. My wife was gently stroking my cock and every once in a while rolling my balls through her hand, which had me point straight up at the mirrored ceiling. I knew there was no way she was going to let me cum this early in the night but I always enjoyed when she edged me and enjoyed being hard.

After a half hour or so and noticing some more people walk by and peek in our open window on their way to the pool area we decided it was time to see who was in the pool area and see if we could get lucky and swap with any of them.

We both grabbed a towel and wrapped it around us. Mine with a little tent in the front because of my erection. It did not matter we only had to be covered until we were inside the door to the pool and then we could be naked again. Outside our room on the walk, we could tell the parking lot had filled up and there was probably a pretty good crowd there that night. We love showing off so that was great for us.

We entered the pool area and there were about 30 people there. From a glance, it seemed to be mostly couples with one or two single males. We found some empty chairs on the left side right next to the giant bed they had in there for people to play on. We placed our towels on the chairs and headed for the pool to soak for a bit and kinda scope out the area and all the people in it.

As we stepped into the pool we found a place near the shallow end where we could both stand. As I stood behind my wife my hands were free to caress her magnificent tits and pinch her nipples. My erection was snuggled nicely between her ass cheeks as she swayed back and forth.

After a few minutes, I caught a guy staring at my wife in front of me which just turned me even more. I whispered in my wife's ear that she had an admirer and she saw him as well. I looked back at the guy again to see if he was with a woman or if he was alone, to determine if this might be someone we might play with later that night.

It was at that time a gorgeous redhead came out of the bathroom and sat down next to him and I thought she looked very familiar. Her husband motioned over to us and she and I locked eyes and we had the telepathic conversation of I think I know you.

I released my wife and walked/swam over the edge of the pool where their chairs were. As I approached I told her she looked very familiar and she asked if I went to **** school. I told her I was class of '04 and asked if her name was Morgan and with a cheeky smile nodded. I was like I knew it was you and told her never in a million years did I ever think I would see her naked yet alone at a place like this.

At the time my wife caught up with me and I introduced her to Morgan and then Morgan introduced us to her husband John. It was very clear that John liked my wife since he had grown a nice erection from the first time I noticed him checking us out until now.

My wife started to get a little chilled in the pool and since it seemed like Morgan and I wanted to catch up she suggested we head back to our room for a drink and where we could talk without any extra noise. Both Morgan and John agreed. We told them we were in room 8 and set off to the stairs to get out of the pool.

By the time we had dried off a bit and wrapped our towels around us Morgan and John met us at the door fully clothed for the 20' walk back to our room. I opened our door to let my wife and Morgan in and John told me he just wanted to run their bag to their car real quick and grab some more refreshments. I told him I'd leave the door unlocked and just come on in.

As soon as we were inside the room both my wife and I removed our towels and placed them over the love machine to have them dry out a bit. I then proceed to the counter where we had some Fireball, Jack, and Coke and started to make a couple of mixed drinks. By the time I am done making four Jack and Cokes and 4 shots of fireball, John enters the room.

I hand out the drinks and make a toast to old friends and making new ones and we all hammered back the shot.

Morgan then commented that we were both very comfortable with our bodies since my wife and I were naked and she and John were fully dressed. I told her that my wife and I were nudists and did not care who saw us naked, this was how we were the most comfortable and relaxed. John then made the comment that he did not mind seeing my wife nude. My wife smiled and gave her tits a little shimmy and uncrossed her legs while she was sitting in the bed.

John took a sip of his drink and then said when in Rome. He kicked off his shoes and undid his belt. He then lifted his t-shirt up and over his head relieving a little bit of a heavy dad body on an over 6-foot tall frame, with a nice hairy chest. He has buzzed black hair with a slightly receding hairline and a smile that makes women melt. Then in one quick swoop, he pulled his shorts down and a girthy trimmed 5" erection popped to life out in front of him.

My wife with a nice smile on her face told John he looked right at home without clothes and patted the bed next to her wanting him to join her on it. He happily picked up his drink and headed over and sat down next to her. He threw an arm around her back and his hand came to rest on one of her breasts.

We all then looked at Morgan who was the only person still dressed in the room. I went over to her and asked her if I could help make her more comfortable. We were all friends here and we had already seen her naked so really wasn't a big deal. With a little nod, I undid the button on the jeans she was wearing. Kneeling I reached around her hips and slowly pulled them down, never finding any panties along the way. Then eye level with me was a nicely shaven, sexually scented pussy that looked like it was begging to be played with. One at the time she lifted her legs so I could help her step out of her jeans. I placed them aside and stood back up and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Her full, more than a handful, tits fell out of it as it went up. They were a little saggy from what I had to assume was children but they were still lovely and her nipples sticking out of big pale areolas.

I turn around to grab Morgan's and my drink. I saw that my wife had started to stroke John while I was undressing his wife. I told my wife that it looked like John wanted more than a hand job. With a big smile, she asked Morgan if it was alright if she sucked his cock which she said yes.

John shuffled further back on the bed so he could lay down and my wife would still fit on the bed with him. The nice thing about Mon Chalet is that there are mirrors in all the places you want them so he could lay on his back and watch my wife in the mirrors above the bed. She crawled into position in between his legs and took his manhood into her hands and started to lick from his balls to the tip. She stayed in a nice kneeling position with her ass in the air so both Morgan and I had a fantastic view of her wet pussy as she blew John.

Morgan and I watched for a minute or two taking a couple of sips of our drinks before I asked her if I could taste her gorgeous pussy of her. She blushed and said she would like that. I took her by the hand and led her to the love machine. Throwing our towels aside I helped her get onto it so she was sitting in the recliner with her feet up on the stirrups. I then sat down on the lower seat so her pussy was right in my face.

I could smell and see her wetness as I leaned in to take a nice big lick from the bottom of her vulva up to her clit. She tasted amazing. I then reached up and spread her lips open so I could get my tongue inside of her and get her clit to stick out a little bit more. As I am eating her and slipping a finger in and out of her I can feel her thighs start to tighten around my head, which just makes me go harder and faster to try and make her orgasm while my face is full of her pussy.

She moaned that she was coming and released my head and started to squirt all over my face and chest. I continued to finger her and rub her clit until she came down from her orgasm and the fluids stopped. She apologized for not warning me that she was a squirter, but I stopped her and told her it was amazing and happy that she had that powerful of an orgasm.

It was about this time I was coming back to my senses and started to hear the familiar sound of ass cheek slapping and looked around Morgan's thighs and saw my wife riding John reverse cowgirl and leaning over and grabbing his ankles. Giving him a front-row seat of his cock in her pussy. I smiled and looked back at Morgan and told her when in Rome.

I got out of my seat and went to find a condom on the counter. Returning to Morgan still in the love machine I now stood between her legs straddling the chair I was just sitting on. I rubbed the head of my cock on her clit a little bit before I pushed it lower and allowed the tip to find the entrance to her pussy. I grabbed her hips and slowly pulled myself into her. Then with steady deep strokes, I began to fuck her married pussy.

Every time I pulled myself into her trying to get deep than the last stroke. Every time we collide her tits have a wonderful giggle until she reached up with one of her hands and started to pinch and pull on one of her nipples.

Then from beside us on the bed I heard a loud grunt and recognized the vinegar stroke face John had as my wife continued to ride him. She then leaned back and roasted her hips around so she laid with her back on John's chest. He kissed her neck a little bit and his hands started to massage her tits.

I focused back on Morgan and got into a rhythm with her to try and get her to squirt one more time, and this time all over my cock. I caught some movement in the mirrors around us and the next thing I knew my wife was leaning over Morgan with one of her nipples in her mouth. On the other side of her was her husband still wearing his cum filled cock kissing her. All while I still pounded her pussy.

John reaches down and starts to rub her clit vigorously and Morgan instantly wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in as tight as she could and before I knew it she exploded again all over me. I too was close at this time so when she came down a little I freed my cock from her soaking-wet pussy and ripped the condom off. I then shot a nice pool of cum over her stomach and pubic area. My wife, not wanting any of it to go to waste immediately, started licking it up off of her.

All covered in juices we decided it would probably be best if we all rinsed off. Since my wife and John were not sitting on or trapped by the love machine we thought it would be best if they went first.

That is the one drawback about Mon Chalet, their showers are tiny. They have enough room for one, maybe two people at most. Unless you are using the one in the pool area which has no walls so you can get as many people in that one as you need.

I went back over to the counter and retired Morgan's and my drink and returned to her still lounging on the love machine with her feet back in the stirrups. Her used pussy glistened from the sex we just had and the pheromones were still in the air. I hand her her drink and lean against the wall opposite of her and we start to catch up on life and what we have been doing since we last saw each other at graduation.

Find out that she and John have been married for 8 years. They have three kids similar ages to us and have been swapping for a year or so. I tell her all about how we got into swinging and how we found Mon Chalet. (If you are interested read my previous stories) We hear the water shut off and my wife and John come out of the bathroom all smiles and giggles. John is hard again and looks like he is ready for round two.

I gave my wife a quick kiss and told her she could have more fun with John if she wanted to. She said she did but that they were probably going to head back to the pool area and soak for a bit. She grabbed her towel off the floor and wrapped it around herself, grabbed her drink, and asked John if she wanted to go to one of the hot tubs. Which he happily agreed to.

I made my way into the bathroom and started the shower so I could at least rinse off and hoped that Morgan would come to join me so I could feel her amazing body. Just as I got in the shower I heard the door to the room slam shut and then Morgan appeared in the doorway to the bathroom. She said she was a little sad I started without her. I made some room under the water and allowed her to come into the shower with me.

She spun around to have the water touch all sides of her and stopped with her back to the water and her front to me and started to rinse her hair. When she was done I reached behind her and grabbed her ass and pulled her in close and kissed her. Our hands started to explore each other's bodies as we held each other under the running water.

Morgan turned me around to my back, was in the water, and knelt in front of me. She took my now hard cock in her mouth and started sucking. I was instantly amazed at how quickly she could take all of me in her mouth. She would bury her face down and then stick out her tongue and tickle my balls with it. I was in heaven.

As I was getting close to cumming again I had to stop her. I told her that I want to fuck her again and did not want to waste this opportunity. She reached around and shut off the water and grabbed a towel and quickly dried me and herself off making sure to stop at my cock and give it another kiss to make sure it stayed hard for her.

She led me out of the bedroom and laid me down on the bed. She then climbed on top of me making sure to rub her pussy on my cock as we made out some more. As we were making out she reached behind her and guided my cock into her pussy. I was in heaven once again.

I did have to stop a bit and make sure she was okay that I was not wearing a condom. She told me that is what took her so long to join me in the bathroom she had to make sure John was okay with it. She also told me my wife heard them and we all had clean tests within the past month so we were okay to not use one. (My wife and I get tested 4 times a year to make sure we are safe)

She then arched her back, reached for the mirrored ceiling, and settled down on my cock. She rode back and forth grinding her clit into me. I reached up and massaged her tits and gave one of her nipples a big pinch and she squealed with excitement. Then fell back down onto my chest and kissed me.

I felt myself pop out of her pussy so I pushed her up and slid from underneath her. I then positioned myself behind her and slid my cock home deep inside her pussy. She knew what she was doing as I grabbed onto her hips and started to stroke. She had her ass up and face down on the bed in front of her and a hand reaching back and pulling on my balls as I fucked her.

I let go of her hips and reached forward and grabbed her hair and pulled her up and onto me. I looked over in the mirror and saw a wonderful sight. I fucking her from behind, her arched back as I pulled her hair and her wonderful tits swinging beneath her.

I could not take it anymore and I needed to cum. I released her hair and grabbed both her hips and pulled as hard as I could into her forcing my cock as deep as it could as I filled her pussy with my warm cum. I stayed that way for a minute to make sure I was completely done before pulling out of her.

With a little pop, my cock slid out and brought with it a little bit of my cum. I laid down on my back right under her pussy and pulled her down onto my face and proceeded to lick her pussy clean from the mess I just made of it. Once she realized what I was doing she pulled up real quick and repositioned herself into a 69 on top of me so she could lick clean my cock while I licked clean her pussy.

After some more bliss, we were finally done and she spun around again and laid down on my arm next to me. She kissed me and thanked me for another wonderful fuck. She then looked at me and told me she had to tell me something.

I immediately thought she was going to tell me she was still fertile and quickly told her it was alright because I was snipped. She just smiled and giggled a little at me and told me no that is not what she needed to tell me. She then told me that her and John being there tonight was not by chance. John had gotten a text from my father saying that we were going and that they should also go and show my wife and me a good time.

It took me a second to compute this and I just had to make sure so I asked Morgan if she and John had fucked my parents. She nodded and said that they see each other pretty regularly, maybe every other month. I was a little shocked but it was not outside the realm of possibilities considering that my wife and I have played with my parents' friends Emma and Steve. She did have to add on though that my dad has never fucked her without a condom. I thanked her again and kissed her.

A few moments later my wife and John returned to the room and saw Morgan and I laying on the bed. John told Morgan that they should think about going if they were going to get home in time for their babysitter. They both proceed to get dressed and when they were done thanked my wife and me for a wonderful night and left our room.