Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOH, that's a good one but it's like 3 hours long," Mona said.

"Let's watch it," Rob responded.

They got into the movie but halfway through it got kind of boring. Even though it was a favorite they had seen it a few times that it was only exciting when they knew it was coming on.

So to pass the time they ended up talking more than watching and the more they talked the more he sensed she had something on her mind.

Mona looked away and dropped her head slightly looking straight ahead. After a few moments she opened her mouth as if to speak but didn't. Even from Rob's side view he could see she was pensive so to get her attention and let her know she could speak freely he leaned his head to the side so she could catch his movement with her peripheral vision.

"It's been so long since I got intimate with my husband," she said with a slight frown. Rob knew it was time to make his move, she was clearly not happy with her sex starved life.

There was a blanket of warmth that enveloped Rob at that moment or rather it was a sphere that surrounded her and him. It blocked the sound emitting from the TV and the air conditioner, they were back to transmitting feelings silently.

Rob stretched his arms out towards her and she scooted over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist while he went around her shoulders. She had the side of her face buried in his chest which let him rest his head on top of her while he hugged her as tight as she was hugging him.

He brought a hand up and starting at the back of her head he stroked her hair. The feel of her arms around Rob, the smell of her hair, her gentle sweetness and this environment added oxygen to a starved fire.

There was real love between them but they couldn't deny there was latent lust as well. The lust needed to be quenched then when they couple it all together they needed confirmation.

"Don't worry Mona, I am here for you," Rob whispered.

Our holding each other may have been all the confirmation she needed but he had to ask and that was the only way he could think to pose the question and not seem crass or presumptive.

Mona didn't say anything rather with her face on his chest she was nodding YES. Rob wanted her to look up at him but he could sense she didn't want to at this time, she was being shy or maybe just sly but he wasn't going to force anything.

Rob eased the hold of his arm had around her then quit stroking her hair to indicate he wanted them to get up. They rose simultaneously but she was keeping her head down.

"Are you sure about this," Rob asked as he put a hand to her face to turn her to him.

Mona raised her head and as soon as their eyes met her arms flew around him and she mashed her lips to Rob. She was so quick that it caught her by surprise but he quickly recovered and pulled her tight to him as they leaned their heads to oppose each other.

Their tongues flirted while hands began to move down as they pulled their waists together. After several seconds of that passionate kiss they pulled back and stared.

The fire was raging, Rob's cock was growing and she opened her mouth slightly to take in a breath. They both turned and walked towards the bedroom while holding hands.

When they passed through the bedroom door Rob proceeded to the edge of the bed and she stopped to close the door.

He could barely see the outline of her figure as she moved towards the bed to stand in front of him. With her hand on the bottom she pulled her shirt over her head. Rob did the same and before he could get that done she was sliding her shorts down her legs.

With his eyes getting used to the dark he could see her standing in front of him with her bra and panties on. He unzipped his shorts and let them fall then he stepped out of them moving to her and with his arms around her waist he brought her to him.

They kissed deeply again and he didn't waste time reaching up to unhook her bra and pull his body back slightly to let it fall away. Still kissing her he brought his hands around and let them run over her breasts.

His mouth left hers as he went down to her neck and kissed his way down to the nape. Rob planted several kisses there before leaning down further to take a breast in his mouth. Taking in as much as he could he suck and pulled back to Mona's nipple then left with an audible smack.

Rob switched and gave her other breast the same treatment. When he stood up straight she descended down while hooking her fingers into the waistband of his underwear and tugged them down. She wasn't able to get them down passed his engorged cock.

Mona took one hand and pulled the front out as far as it could stretch while taking her other hand to pry his cock up and out.

With her hand firmly holding his tool she took him into her mouth rocking her head side to side. She was taking him as deep as possible before pulling back out then plunging down again. It felt good but it was already as hard as it was going to get, so hard it hurt.

While she worked on his strained cock Rob leaned his head back and opened his mouth to take in and let out quiet breaths. His chest was heaving as she increased her suction and the depth she was taking him in.

He brought one hand around and placed it on the back of her head and let it move with her while she bobbed.

He didn't move his hips rather he stood still and let her work. There was nothing he felt he needed to do because she was working hard and taking him in deeply.

Mona took him in rapidly a few more times then pulled off letting out loud panting breaths while still holding his meat in her hand. They had love and would express that but right then they had pure lustful need that had to be taken care of.

Mona stood up and turned then sat on the bed. Rob followed her down and leaned to her while she scooted back more and lay down. He grabbed her thong panties and peeled them off of her.

He ran his hand up her smooth legs working over her thighs towards her cunt. She opened her legs while his face made a beeline to her snatch.

With his tongue already extended he brushed it up her very smooth and completely shaved cunt. She had a nice soft pair of cunt lips which lapped over her slit. Rob put his mouth over those lips and sucked them into his mouth then let them go and worked his tongue between them.

She moaned loudly when he did that so he sucked them in again then rapidly licked up and down. Mona was delicious and he would have almost been content just eating her but there was no way on earth he was not going to plunge his dick inside sweet sexy client's widow.

After a couple of minutes of severe tongue lashing Rob pulled back and positioned him between her legs. Without a wasted motion he leaned over her and brought his cock to her entrance and pushed in.

Mona grunted at the intrusion and she was tighter than what he assumed she would be so he eased up. Rob began to gently pump in and out so as not to hurt her while he worked his cock inside.

As he finally reached bottom he just took long slow strokes sawing in and out of her. Rob wanted to start pounding but wanted to make sure she could take it.

Mona was softly moaning while he pumped then she put a hand on each of his hips and began to push and pull to indicate she was ready for him to give it to her faster. Rob immediately started fucking her and raised his torso up while pulling his knees closer to her.

Keeping her hands on his hips she kept pulling him with her fingers pressing into his butt cheeks. Rob was grunting out loud due to the work he was putting into it and that cum was already rising up his shaft.

He didn't even want to think about shooting already but there was no way to stop its advance, other than slowing or stopping, and neither of them wanted that.

The higher his cum rose the louder he moaned and grunted and the faster he tried to fuck her. The combined strain was too unbearable, he wanted to cum as bad as he wanted to keep fucking her.

He knew that it was too soon for her but there was nothing he could do and Mona could tell by the sounds that he made that it was close.

Never missing a stroke Rob kept pounding in and out as cum squirted from his cock. After his initial eruption he slowed down slightly because just from instinct he would have stopped completely and held in to get his seed as deep as possible.

Mona again pushed and pulled his hips wanting him to speed up which he did while he drenched her insides with molten cum. When he ran dry he continued to fuck her until her hands dropped from his hips and she let out a long loud breath of relief.

Rob didn't stop yet but he did slow down and even though his cock was beginning to get soft it was still chubby enough to slide in and out of her hole. He finally stopped and slowly pulled out and held himself up and hovered over Mona.

He leaned down and kissed her full on the lips. Mona fully returned the gesture and put her arms around his neck while they smooched a few more time before Rob rolled to the side.

After a few minutes of catching their breath they both reached to pull the covers over them. They rolled to face each other and merged their bodies and held one another.

They weren't tired; they were content with being in silent closeness. Not a word was said or needed to be said at that time because they knew that there would be a time for that.

They took care of their immediate needs, they scratched each other's itch, but further confirmation of their connection was yet to come as they drifted off to sleep.

With his eyes still closed he became aware of sounds and realized he was no longer sleeping.

Rob sensed it was really early but he didn't want to open his eyes if he could make himself go back to sleep. He couldn't feel Mona next to him but he needed to feel her body against him.

He opened his eyes and rolled over to look behind him; Mona was laying still and had her back to him. He rolled over and picking up the blanket he scooted up behind her then put his arm over and pulled close.

Mona wiggled her back against Rob while she draped her arm over him and hugged it. She was so soft and warm to the touch and when she moved her head forward Rob took the hint and planted soft kisses on her exposed neck.

He worked on that for a few seconds then left a trail of kisses across the top of her shoulder.

She rolled over to face him and snuggled up close then they wrapped arms around each other and settled in. Comfortable again he wanted to sleep more but he couldn't, once he stirred and opened his eyes that were it.

Rob reflected on the events of yesterday and last night searching for feelings of remorse or guilt but none could be found. They were each in a relationship but what they did and felt seemed natural, at least to Rob anyway.

With the sun light filtering through the window blinds the bedroom was becoming more luminous, he peered down the length of her body which was outlined under the covers.

Rob was holding her close and her breasts were mashed against his chest, she had one of her legs between him and he had a hand resting on her hips with his fingers draped onto her soft ass cheek.

Rob hadn't seen her naked, at least not as a woman anyway so all he could recall was faint outlines of her body out of the darkness and what he had felt with his mouth and hands last night.

While he laid there forming a mental picture of her naked body he also thought about the bond they shared and the love they have for her plus the love she must have for him.

"What are you thinking about," Mona asked.

Rob breathed out a laugh through his nose while smiling and giggling on the inside. With his body shaking while he giggled she raised her head to look at him.

"That's just another reason I love you so much," Rob said.

"So what were you thinking about," Mona asked again.

"All the reasons I love you," Rob said.

With that she laid her head back against his chest. Rob truly did love Mona and there was no other reason he could think of for wanting to be deep inside of her. He felt comfortable that it was a basic expression of their feelings, it was satisfying, fulfilling and it just completed things.

Rob's cock started to swell but it wasn't because he was horny, it was due to the love he felt for her. With his cock growing and trapped between them it began to press into her stomach.

Mona slowly raised her head up to look at him and the look on her face matched what he was feeling inside. They were thinking as one and they wanted to be as one and expressed it in the most intimate way possible.

Before he could make a move she rolled on top of him then sat upright on his stomach. Her long black hair hung over the front of her shoulders and covered her tits. Rob glanced down then back up to her face and she took her hands and pulled her hair behind her.

He looked back at her nice round boobs then placed a hand on each one and gently squeezed then pulled his fingers back to her nipples. He lightly pinched and rolled her nipples with his fingers which caused them to go from crinkled to hard and proud.

Rob rubbed the palms of his hand over them while he needed each breast to enjoy the feel of them. His cock was standing straight up and pressed against her. The sensation he was getting from his hands on her caused him to flex his cock muscles which made it wave back and forth behind her.

He looked up at her again and she was looking straight into him. He felt that she had been drilling into him with her eyes the whole time he was playing with her tits.

Rob's hands left her breasts and he placed them on each side of her and ran them down to her waist and stopped when they reached her hips. Never breaking eye contact she raised up then reached between her legs to grasp his cock as she moved back slightly to line up.

Working his tool into the right spot she eased down and impaled herself, as more of his shaft entered her Rob moaned out in pleasure. As much as he wanted to keep his eyes open they began to flutter due to the feel of her luscious pussy.

When Mona had descended all the way and had as much in her as possible Rob opened his eyes and she was still looking right at him. Her look was a mix of love, want, need, lust and determination all rolled into one. Rob clasped his hands around her waist and began to heave each time she descended.

Mona was moving up and down taking him in and out with slow deliberate motions. There was nothing that needed to be said as they were saying it with their eyes and movements, she was expressing the love she felt and the love she needed from this lawyer.

The way she rocked her hips when she went down then squeezed his cock on her upstroke was heavenly and after several minutes of this it was taking its toll on her. She went from sitting upright to leaning over him which let them be closer.

Her hair spilled over his face when she leaned in closer so Rob placed his hands on each side of her head then pulled her hair to one side so they could see each other.

Mona pressured back and forth while rolling her back and rocking her hips to rub her clit against Rob's cock. She was taking what she needed while conveying her love for him. With a hand on the side of her sweet face he pulled her to him and rose up to meet her for a kiss.

She rose back up a little and he noticed her breathing increase then her eyes drifted away from him. Her mouth opened slightly while she leaned her head back, she stopped breathing just as he felt the warm sensation of her juice wash over his cock.

Mona let out the breath she held and with her head still leaning back Rob saw her throat swell as she swallowed. She took in another breath then opened her eyes and brought her head back down to look at him.

Rob knew that she was getting tired and with the relief she had just gotten her energy was withering. With one hand on her back she leaned over him and when he placed the other hand on the side of her face they rolled with each other while keeping his cock buried in her love tunnel.

With him then on top he continued to slowly piston in and out of her. She put her arms around his neck and they kissed while they moved with one another. They were not in a hurry at all but just like last night they were filling a need, albeit a different need then.

They were not only expressing the love they had they were also making it. The love and passion was much more intense than the lustful need of their prior session.

It was those emotions which boiled the cum in his balls and caused his cock to expand inside of her. He wanted the relief it would bring but more than that it would be the fact that he would leave something from him inside of her.

She lovingly gripped his cock each time he pulled back for another stroke and she had her hands on his back squeezing with her fingers. Rob had worked an arm under her neck to hold her close and to keep him off of her.

With his other hand planted on the bed beside her he was able to keep his torso up and rigid and with his knees dug in he gently thrust into her sopping cunt.

The intensity of their lovemaking was overwhelming, the level they were on was something he had always knew but never experienced until then.

The gripping warmth of her cunt and the pressure her hands had on his back plus their love was about to boil over. Rob stopped kissing her so he could breathe and concentrate on that pending moment.

The feeling was so extreme he was silently hyperventilating. He had cum just hours before but that was different, that had much more meaning to it.

Rob gripped the bed with his fingers; his neck was straining along with every muscle in his body. He had tingling sensations up his back and he thought that he would go into cardiac arrest trying to let go.

"Cum in me," Mona whispered in his ear.

Rob groaned loudly as cum violently erupted from his swollen cock. Every muscle in his body clamped tight with the exception of his cock, it was convulsing rapidly as he continued to ejaculate thick ropes of cum deeply inside of Mona.

He wasn't able to breathe while he filled her. When he did take in a breath it was in a stuttered fashion given the sensation of incredible tingling radiated throughout his body.

He would catch a breath and flex his cock to make sure that he deposited every trace of semen inside her that he possibly could.

Once he knew without a doubt he was spent He rolled to the side and laid on his back,

"Oh my god..., oh my god... Oh my god," Rob whispered between breaths.

Then with no energy left in him and he laid still and quiet so he could recover. Rob closed his eyes and while he had what seemed like a spiritual moment just seconds ago he prayed that Mona would understand why he was not holding and kissing her right then.

He wondered why he even had the strength to think at that moment but he told himself that all he needed was a few minutes.

Once he regained a modicum of energy he intended to roll to the side and pull her to him. Rob felt her move to him; she picked her head up then laid it down on his outstretched arm and draped her arm over his chest.

Rob managed to pick up his hand then let it drop onto the arm she had on his chest and patted it a few times. It was either that or speak but he couldn't do both at that time. That was how they stayed until they both went back to sleep again.

To be continued...