Mona and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,975 Followers

* * *

A few weeks before the cruise, Miss Macy announced that she needed to do some shopping. That meant, of course, that she wanted me and my credit card to go to the mall with her. I told her that we would go on the following Saturday afternoon, which happened to be her birthday, and then out to dinner afterwards. We spent a few hours going from store to store. In some stores, she held up potential purchases and asked my opinion. In others, such as Victoria's Secret, she told me to sit down in the mall and do some people watching while she made her selections in private.

I told her that we would probably be invited to the captain's table for dinner one evening and there was also a formal dance one night, so she needed to have a few nice dresses with her. She pretended to be upset at the necessity of shopping for some fancy dresses but it was quite obvious that she was enjoying the experience. It was the first time that I had seen her smile in several months and, despite the final bill for the shopping spree, I was quite elated to see a glimpse of the previously happy Miss Macy.

We went to dinner at an Italian restaurant managed by one of my friends. They seated us in a private dining room and we proceeded to have a nice, leisurely meal. As soon as we ordered an appetizer, my friend brought us a bottle of wine and three glasses. He opened the bottle and demonstrated to Miss Macy what a responsible sommelier would do when opening a wine and what a customer should do before approving the wine. He sat and shared a glass of wine with us. Miss Macy seemed to enjoy being educated on an adult subject and she tried to act sophisticated while sipping her glass of merlot.

The meal was outstanding and, of course, one glass of merlot became three glasses of merlot. We had cannolis for dessert and Miss Macy said that it was the best meal, and the best birthday, she had ever had. She was not falling down drunk but it was obvious that she was a little bit under the influence. She held my hand as we walked out to the car and got in to return home.

When we arrived home, I said, "I'm not ready for bed but I'm going to my bedroom to change."

"Me, too, Daddy. This is the first day that I've felt okay in many months and I don't want it to end. I think I'll try on one of my new purchases."

I carried the shopping bags to her room and then went down the hall to get out of my clothes. As had become the norm for us, I left just my boxers on. I went to the kitchen and got some water and then returned to the family room and sat on the sofa. I scanned the cable guide but didn't see anything that grabbed my attention.

I heard Miss Macy approaching from behind me and then she came into view. She walked to a spot a few feet in front of the sofa and then began posing like a model.

"What do you think, Daddy?" she asked me in a little girl voice.

"Wow," I said quite sincerely. "Wow!" Miss Macy was wearing a night gown that was a sheer top with matching panties. I was accustomed to seeing her panties but this top was sheer enough that I could vaguely discern her nipples . . . and they were quite obviously erect.

"I thought that it was time for me to try something a bit more grown up and I wanted to see how you liked this."

"Well, honey, it's . . . stunning and . . . seeing you looking so grown up is . . . it's rather breathtaking!" I said.

"So does that mean that you like it?" she asked.

"Well . . . I love it!" I admitted.

She walked towards me and then proceeded to sit on my lap, facing me, with her knees straddling my legs. She bent forward, placed her arms around my neck, and gave me a tight hug. "I love you, Daddy. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life. I know you've been trying very hard to help me through the hard times and I want you to know how much I love you for everything you do."

In the back of my mind, I was aware of her little breasts and hard nipples poking me in my chest, but I was trying to concentrate on being a good father. I was also aware that her pussy was just a few inches from my dick but, fortunately, there was no sign of arousal in the pants department.

"My dear, you are my world now and I would be lost without you," I confessed to her.

"I thought about Mom a lot during the day," she continued. "I thought about what we would be doing if she was here. Do you think this feeling will ever go away?"

"I hope so, honey. I'm still hurting, too. I miss seeing her, I miss her voice, I miss her touch, my bed feels empty . . ."

"Well, about that empty bed . . . since this is a tough night for both of us, can I sleep in your bed tonight? Please!?!?!"

Once again, I could not say no to Miss Macy.

"Okay, I guess maybe that would be okay," I answered her. "Are you ready for bed now?"

"Well, I don't think I'm going to sleep in this nightgown but it will just take me a minute to change," she explained.

She went off to her bedroom to change and I locked the doors, turned off the lights, and set the alarm. I brushed my teeth and then got in my bed. Just seconds later, Miss Macy entered the bedroom. She was wearing a thong and a cut off t-shirt that came just below her boobs. Apparently, she was not wearing a bra.

Miss Macy got between the sheets and rolled over so that she was spooned with me. She reached back, found my hand, and pulled it over her.

"This feels real nice, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you, too, sweetie."

Miss Macy was not accustomed to drinking AND it had been a very active day for her so it wasn't long before she was asleep. I felt a little bit guilty because it felt good to have this beautiful girl sleeping in my bed with my arms wrapped around her. I was still her daddy and I intended to keep that fact foremost in my mind . . . but it did feel good.

I allowed myself to at least smile before I joined Miss Macy in dreamland.

Sometime during the night, Miss Macy got up to pee and to get some water. She didn't bother to close the bathroom door, most likely because she assumed that I was still asleep. However, I had apparently sensed the movement in the bed and awakened as she got up. I heard her flush and then I heard the running water as she washed her hands. Then she left the bedroom for a minute, probably for a visit to the refrigerator to get some water.

I didn't open my eyes or say anything to her as she got back in bed. She scooted back so that she was again spooned with me, and then she reached back and pulled my arm over her. This time, she guided my hand so that it was cupping her t-shirt clad boob! I didn't know whether she had done that intentionally or what, but she apparently didn't think it was a big deal - even though I had never previously touched her boobs at all. Since it didn't bother her I assumed that it was unintentional and she wasn't thinking of it in sexual terms, so I just kept my mouth closed and drifted back off to sleep with a wonderful sample of 34B in my hand.

At some point during the night, I'm not sure whether I was awake or dreaming but I had the sensation that Miss Macy was gently pulling up on her t-shirt until it exposed her boob and my fingers were now wrapped around her naked tit. I recall her nipple being hard and my dick getting hard but then, if I had in fact roused from the deepest stages of my sleep, I quickly returned to the depths of dreamland.

When I finally woke up in the morning, my hand was still cupping her boob, but the nipple was no longer hard. I assumed that meant that Miss Macy was still asleep, and that was a good thing because . . . sometime before I awoke, I had developed an erection and Mr. Willy had popped out of the fly on my boxers. It was firmly poking Miss Macy in her almost naked ass and I would have been very embarrassed if she had been awake.

I slowly rolled over and away from her, stuffed Mr. Elephant back in his cage, and quietly got out of bed. I went to the bathroom, closed the door, drained the lizard, then went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. I turned on the TV and started watching a recap of Saturday's baseball scores when I heard Miss Macy enter the room.

She was still dressed in her thong and cut off t-shirt. "Good morning, cutie!" I greeted her.

"Good morning, daddy!" she replied. "My head hurts just a little bit this morning. Is that a hangover?"

"Yes, honey. The best cure for a hangover is to keep drinking plenty of water during the night, take ibuprofen before you go to bed, take ibuprofen again when you wake up the next morning, and eat a good breakfast, so . . . maybe you should go pour yourself a glass of orange juice, take some ibuprofen, then get dressed and I'll take you out to breakfast."

"Okay, daddy!"

A few minutes later, she reappeared in the family room and slid onto my lap, facing me, with her knees straddling my legs. "Daddy, yesterday was the best day I've had in a long time and I really liked going to sleep with your arms around me. It made me feel . . . so special! I love you, daddy!" she whispered in my ear, then she kissed me on the cheek before she got back up and went to get dressed.

Breakfast was uneventful and there was no mention of me poking her ass with a boner, so I felt that I had dodged a bullet. Still, I pondered what she had said and I wondered if she was just an innocent girl enjoying the feel of being protected or if she had been hiding some developing desire.

* * *

The next Wednesday night, we packed our bags and got ready to depart for our cruise. There are a few cruises which depart from Jacksonville but most of the nicer cruises depart from Port Canaveral. We planned on driving down on Thursday, spending the night in a motel, then driving to the port early Friday morning.

I went into Miss Macy's room to say good night to her. She was already in bed and I went and sat on the side of the bed and we talked for a minute. As I talked, she clutched the sheet to her chest and sat up. I put my arm around her to give her a hug and realized that she was not wearing a top.

"Are you feeling hot tonight?" I teased her.

"No, you mean, like . . . I'm not wearing a top? Sometimes I don't wear anything when I'm sleeping. Is that okay, Daddy?"

"That's okay when you're sleeping in here alone, but I'm still your father."

"Daddy, sometimes you're so silly!" she said in her little girl voice that always melted my heart. "You've seen my boobs before. Now go to bed and get some sleep!" she commanded me in a falsely authoritative voice.

"Yes, mother!" I retorted.

When I got in bed, I thought about how her skin felt when I had my arm around her. I wondered whether she was wearing any panties and then I chastised myself for thinking about my step-daughter's panties. Eventually, I went to sleep.

Thursday morning, we woke up, got dressed, and stopped at a restaurant for breakfast before we got on I-95. On the way down to Port Canaveral, we talked about such a range of subjects and I really enjoyed the conversation. I felt that Miss Macy was slowly starting to come out of her depression though I was concerned about the sexual innuendoes in our earlier conversations.

It was only a two hour drive to Port Canaveral and we were there by 10:30 am. After we checked into the hotel, Miss Macy asked if we could go spend some time on Cocoa Beach. I agreed and we took turns changing into swimwear in the bathroom. When Miss Macy came out of the bathroom, she was wearing some nylon shorts over her bikini bottom and she had a t-shirt on and I thought it was interesting that she was acting a bit modest.

When we got to Cocoa Beach, I found a place to park, grabbed our towels, and we made our way out onto the beach. Once we found a place to park ourselves, we put our towels down and then Miss Macy peeled off her t-shirt and shorts. The bikini she was wearing was hot! The bottom was barely big enough to cover her pussy and most of her behind was visible. The top cover her nipples and the lower half of her little boobs but the top half was clearly exposed. I was afraid that I would start getting a boner just looking at her so I busied myself with some meaningless detail until I lay down on the towel and I immediately turned over so that I was belly down.

"Daddy, did you remember to bring some sun screen?" she asked.

"Yes, it's in the bag, dear," I responded and automatically added, "do you need help putting it on?" Oh why in the hell did I ask that, I silently wondered.

"No, silly, I've been working on my tan all summer. I don't need it but you sure do. We can't have you getting sunburned at the beginning of the cruise!"

She knelt beside me and squeezed the sunscreen out of the tube and into her hand. Instead of kneeling beside me, she straddled my behind and I felt her bikini covered pussy resting on my ass. Again, I chastised myself for thinking about her pussy. That was certainly not a very paternal thought!

I felt her hands on my back as she started applying the lotion as if she was giving me a massage. I was surprised at how strong her hands felt.

I had my hands stretched out above my head and, as she proceeded to apply lotion to my arms, she left her knees in place and simply stretched out to reach as far as she could. This brought her chest down on my bare back and though she was wearing a bikini top, I thought I could feel erect nipples.

"Daddy, you have very strong arms! I like the way your muscles feel!" she said. I thought that her voice sounded very alluring and then I rebuked myself for entertaining the absurd fantasy that an 18 year old girl could want a man such as me. Despite my anger at myself, my fantasy became visual as I saw myself dancing a slow dance with Miss Macy at a New Year's Eve party. As the band played a soulful love song, my right hand rested in the small of her back. My fingertips pressed against her gown until I felt the bottom of her spine and my fingertips then extended lower until I reached the point where any lower movement would mean that I was feeling her ass. I felt her arm tighten its hold around my waist. I allowed my fingertips to reach lower and she breathlessly whispered into my ear, "Oh, Daddy!"

* * *

"Daddy, do you want me to do your legs?" she asked in an exasperated voice.

"Oh, yes, honey, that would be fine," I answered.

* * *

As we continued dancing, my hand cupped her ass and she was lightly moaning into my ear.

Somehow, everyone else at the dance had disappeared and we were the only two people in the room. The music had continued but the band had also disappeared. Since we were alone, I became a bit bolder. I reached up to the top of her gown and slowly began pulling the zipper downward. When it reached the bottom of its travel, I placed my right hand on her back and immediately realized that she was not wearing a bra.

"My dear, I'm surprised at what you aren't wearing," I said softly with feigned shock.

"Daddy, when your boobs are as small as mine, a bra really isn't necessary," she explained.

"Dear, I haven't ever actually seen your boobs, but as far as I can tell, they're just perfect," I said.

"Would you like to see my little boobs, Daddy?" she asked coyly.

* * *

"Daddy, I'm finished. Can you put some lotion on my back?" she asked.

"Oh , yes, dear. Absolutely!" I responded as my lustful reverie quickly faded.

She was already stretched out on her towel and she reached behind her to unfasten her bikini top. This, I was quite certain, was not my fantasy but was actually occurring. I poured some lotion on the small of her back and started pushing it upward and outward. After a few moments, she said, "You need to cover my lower back, too, Daddy." As she finished saying that, she reached down and pulled her bikini bottom down until I could clearly see the upper part of her butt crack.

"Dear!" was all I could manage to say.

"Daddy, nobody but you is close enough to see me and, besides, we're sharing a room and I'm hoping a bed for the next seven nights," she responded.

"And?" I asked, not comprehending the import of her last statement.

"I usually don't wear anything when I sleep, Daddy . . .," she replied in a very matter of fact tone.

"Oh," was the most intelligent thing I could say. I suspect that I had a deer-in-the-headlights look on my face.

She gave me that "come hither" motion with her index finger, beckoning me to put my face close to hers. In her soft, intimate voice, she explained, "We're going to be on a ship where no one knows us, I'm legally an adult, nobody knows what happens behind closed doors, and, anyway, it's none of their business."

"My dear, I'm not quite sure what you are trying to tell me," I said.

"Daddy, you booked this cruise because you think I need something to make me let go of the past and start moving forward, right? Well, you need to let go of the past and move forward, too. So, we're both gonna move forward, together, right?"

"Yes?" I said with querulous hesitation.

"So, let's have some fun and move forward," she suggested, and then she kissed me on the cheek. "And let's have a week that we never forget! I love you, Daddy!"

At that point, I felt confident that the next week would be unforgettable.

After about 30 minutes in the sun, I felt sufficiently baked and I suggested to Miss Mona that we go find someplace to have a cold drink and get out of the sun for a while. I did not want to begin the cruise by getting sunburned and most of us older natives are not tanned as we avoid the sun as much as possible.

Of course, Miss Macy wanted to visit the nearby "world famous" surf shop and that resulted in the purchase of one more bikini. I assumed that I would soon be seeing it aboard ship.

Eventually, we were back in our hotel room and Miss Macy suggested that I take my shower first. I grabbed my robe and went in the bathroom to undress. As I stood under the hot water and relaxed, my mind replayed the exchange on the beach and especially the comment about sleeping in the nude.

The idea of seeing Miss Macy naked evoked many feelings. Of course, the idea of seeing her nude body was arousing. I had seen her in a bikini many times and I had seen her in her panties and bra on numerous occasions but I had never seen her naked. She was beautiful like a much younger version of Miss Mona and I missed my wife horribly! I also felt guilty about being aroused by this young girl who was either throwing herself at me or who was simply very inhibited and unaware of the effect she had on me.

Most often, when I had such arousing fantasies, I would need to "take matters into my own hands" but the idea of masturbating to fantasies about my step-daughter seemed wrong and so I simply turned the shower handle to make the water a bit cooler and it had the desired effect. After I finished my shower and towel dried my body, I put on my robe and exited the bathroom.

Miss Macy had taken off her bikini and was lounging in panties and a bra. The panties were actually a thong and she was displaying an obvious camel toe. Fortunately, she quickly entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

I was tormented with conflict. I had always thought that Miss Macy was a very cute girl and, if I was 18 years old, I would love to date her. But . . . she was my step-daughter, or at least she was my former step-daughter. Miss Mona had only been gone for four months. What would she think about the way that Miss Macy was throwing herself at me? Would she tell me to be a father to Miss Macy, or would she say that no one could be a better first lover for Miss Macy other than me? Or was I perhaps deluding myself? Maybe Miss Macy was just being uninhibited and displaying a bit of exhibitionism in what she considered to be a safe environment. To say that I was confused would be an understatement.

Miss Macy took a long time in the bathroom and I dozed off while she was taking her shower.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,975 Followers