Mona and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers

"Daddy, wake up . . . you need to take your little girl out to dinner. I'm hungry!"

I felt a kiss on my cheek. When I opened my eyes, I saw that Miss Macy had already dressed in some shorts and a tee shirt. She was lying beside me and looking just beautiful.

"Where do you want to go for dinner, sweetie?"

"Well, we'll be eating nice meals for the next week but I can think of a few things we probably won't be able to get aboard ship, so . . . what should a daddy feed his little Southern girl?" she asked in her very best over-the-top Southern drawl.

"Well, little missy, let me see here, I reckon . . . Southern girl can always eat fried chicken and Southern girl can always eat barbecue." I returned in my best exaggerated Southern dialect.

"Let's get barbecue ribs, daddy!" she squealed. She knew, of course, that I would give her whatever she requested, so we were off to find some barbecue. The front desk recommended a local barbecue "joint" and they were right on target. The atmosphere was classic Southern barbecue joint and the ribs were moist and falling off the bone with a great tangy sauce. On the way back, Miss Macy asked if "we" could have some wine so I stopped and got a bottle for the two of us.

When we returned to our room, she turned on the television and found a movie to watch. I had nothing else to do so I opened the wine, poured two glasses, and sat down beside her to watch the film. It was something that featured an actress who is extremely cute and very well known and who, coincidentally, wears a 34B bra - the same size as Miss Macy.

I sipped my wine but Miss Macy drank hers a bit faster and before long, it was finished. She asked me to stop the movie because she needed to go pee. When she came out of the bathroom, she poured herself another glass of wine and returned to her position sitting beside me. I suggested that she slow down on the wine consumption so that she would feel okay in the morning.

She slowed down for a few minutes but about the time I finished my first glass, she had finished her second glass. She excused herself to go to the bathroom and, when she returned, she was not wearing her shorts.

She noticed me looking at her panties. "I decided to get more comfortable, Daddy. . . . You should get more comfortable, too."

Within the next hour, we would probably be getting in bed so, when I went to the bathroom, I took off my pants and shirt so that I was just wearing my boxers.

"I poured you another glass, Daddy. I decided to take your advice and slow down a bit."

"Smart girl," I noted.

When we resumed the movie, there was a scene in which three girls decide to have a sexfest with a virgin teen boy. It was not at all graphic but there were a few shots of the star topless.

"I don't get it, Daddy. Everybody says guys want big boobs but she's a movie star and she's got itty bitty titties!"

"Honey, all guys do not want girls with big boobs. I was very happy with your mother and she wore a 32B bra, so that isn't any bigger than this movie star. I thought she was beautiful!"

"I've been worried, Daddy. Guys never look at me and I'm afraid I'll be forced to become a lesbian because no guy will ever want me. My boobs are so fucking small!"

I had never heard Miss Macy use any foul language so she had my attention. "My dear, I don't know what you are talking about but you happen to be beautiful. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you!"

"You don't understand, Daddy, 'cause you haven't seen them." As soon as she said that, she stood up, turned to face me, and lifted her tee shirt to expose her boobs. "There, do you see how small they are. Maybe I need to get closer so you can see them!" She moved forward so that her knees were touching mine, and then she pulled the tee shirt over her head.

Miss Macy was standing before me in just her panties and I was afraid that I might start getting a boner, especially since I was only wearing my boxers.

"I've been doing things to try to get you to say something about my boobs for two weeks and you haven't said a word, not one word telling me that you think I'm cute. I don't want to hear it! This has been the worse year of my life!"

With that last exclamation, she burst into tears. I immediately stood and put my arms around her, She buried her face in my chest and I rubbed and patted her back in the same way that I would console a little child.

'Miss Macy, I do think you are beautiful and if the circumstances were different . . . Your mother died just four months ago and I miss her horribly, just as you do. You have been my step-daughter and I am trying to still be a father to you. You don't know how difficult this is for me because you remind me so much of your mother and she appealed to me in every way. But, honey, you really don't want me to be your boyfriend. If I was your boyfriend . . . I really would want to lick and suck on those boobs all night long . . . and more . . . but I'm still your daddy."

"I just want somebody to love me, Daddy. I want to be loved the way that a woman is loved by a man. I'm tired of being the last virgin at my high school! I want to know that I can make a man happy. I want somebody to lick and suck on my boobs all night long! And take my damned virginity!"

"Honey, all that will happen. I know you want it now but you have seventy or eighty years ahead of you and, before long, some guy is going to fall in love with you and it will be the greatest thing ever for you. Really!" I backed away just enough so that I could look her in the eye as I said, "And, some day, I may feel like the world's biggest idiot for not being the one to give you what you want now!" After a brief pause, I added, "Now, let's go to bed . . . to sleep!"

She smiled at me and I smiled at her. We took turns in the bathroom, brushing our teeth and getting ready for bed. She never put a shirt back on and she got into bed wearing just her panties. "I was serious earlier when I said that I usually sleep naked, but I'm going to take it easy on you tonight, Daddy!"

"You're such a thoughtful girl," I said in mock appreciation.

Miss Macy rolled onto her side and moved back so that we were spooned together, then she reached back, grabbed my hand, and pulled it around until it was cupping her boob.

"It feels just perfect, sweetie!" I candidly assured her. And then it happened. My dick started getting hard and it immediately started poking Miss Macy in her cute little ass.

"At least I know you're not lying, Daddy!" she teased me. "And it's okay, Daddy. I'm very flattered, it's been awhile for you, and it's nothing to apologize for. And it feels good so just leave it there. Let's go to sleep."

So I went to sleep cradling her sweet, precious little 34B boob in my hand and with my hard dick poking her cute little behind. Fortunately, between the driving, the time in the sun, and the wine, I was soon asleep.

* * *

When I woke up in the morning, I was still spooned with Miss Macy. The only difference was that my dick was poking out through the fly on my boxers. It was resting between her legs and against her panty-clad pussy. How it had happened was relatively unimportant. I just needed to extricate myself from this position without waking Miss Macy.

"Good morning, Daddy," she said as soon as I started to move.

"Damn!" I thought to myself. "Good morning, sweetie," I said to her. "It looks like something embarrassing happened to me in the middle of the night. If you don't mind, I'll just . . ."

"It was like that around 5 am when I woke up to pee, Daddy. I thought it looked nice and it really didn't bother me at all. At least I know that I have an effect on somebody!"

As I pulled my boner from between her legs and behind, she rolled over to her other side so that she was facing me, leaned up and kissed me on the lips. "Don't be embarrassed, Daddy. I feel flattered!"

I quickly tucked the little general back into his hiding spot. However, seeing Miss Macy's naked little boobs did nothing to help me lose my boner and I felt that I was losing my struggle to avoid crossing the line with her. I rolled over so that I was facing her, put my arm around her to pull her body against mine, and I said, "Yes, you should feel flattered, because you are responsible for the state of my . . . unit . . . and I'm trying so hard to be a good father but I suspect that you want none of that, so . . . I'm going to get up and pee."

And with that announcement, I rolled over to the side of the bed, stood up, and quickly made my way to the bathroom in a way so that the prominence of the bone in my britches would not be obvious.

We got dressed, put the suitcases in the car, and headed out to breakfast. After devouring two satisfying stacks of blueberry pancakes, we proceeded to the port, parked the car in long term parking, and got in line for the check-in. Since we had an upgraded stateroom, we received some VIP treatment and we were soon through the process and on our way up the gangplank.

Some staff escorted us to our room and Miss Macy let out a shriek when she saw where we would be staying for the next week. "Oh, Daddy, this is perfect!" she exclaimed. "So . . . perfect! You're the best daddy in the whole wide world . . .," she added as she put her arms around me and hugged me tightly. Then, she kissed me on the cheek and added, "and we're gonna have so much fun together!"

Our bags were delivered to the room within 10 minutes and we quickly unpacked our suitcases and got settled into our new bedroom for the next 7 nights.

"Daddy, I want to go up to the pool for awhile," Miss Macy announced. I think she expected me to say that I would go with her but I told her that I was going to explore the ship to get my bearings and we arranged to meet for lunch at 12:30.

While I was putting away my clothes and toiletries, Miss Macy changed into a bikini. She said goodbye, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and was gone before I knew what had happened.

I had about an hour before lunch so I start exploring each deck, finding the various dining rooms, shops, theatres, lounges, and recreational venues. By the time I was finished, it was about 12:15 so I headed back to the room. Miss Macy was already there and when I walked in, it appeared that she had just changed from her bikini into shorts and a halter top.

My lunch was a grilled ham, bacon, and gruyere sandwich on oatmeal bread with fries and a diet coke. Miss Macy had a cheeseburger and she claimed it was the best she ever had. She was very bubbly and I had not seen her with this much energy and enthusiasm in many months. My plan to bring her out of mourning seemed to be working and I was quite pleased with myself.

In the mid-afternoon, Miss Macy asked about getting a massage and I told her that would be fine. A few minutes later, she told me that she had booked us for a couples massage at 4:00 pm. That was not exactly what I was expecting but I did not complain.

When we went to the spa, there were two masseuses on duty. They placed us in a room with two massage tables and told us to disrobe to whatever extent we were comfortable. They then left to give us a few minutes. Without hesitation, Miss Macy disrobed until she was just wearing her panties. "Well, you've seen my boobs before and it's not a big deal, so get used to it," she said lightheartedly.

I stripped down to my boxers and got on the massage table. The two girls returned and they were very good at what they did. When I was on my back, I spent most of my time looking over at Miss Macy. Watching her having her body explored was a bit arousing at times and I had to look away to avoid getting an erection. Despite that distraction, it was a very relaxing experience and I was glad that Miss Macy had suggested the massage.

I reminded Miss Macy that we were dining at the Captain's table that evening and the dress was formal to semi-formal. I attended enough black tie events to justify owning a tuxedo, so I had brought it with me and Miss Macy had brought the dress which she bought for the senior prom that she never attended.

I took a shower and then got dressed while Miss Macy was in the shower. She exited the shower wrapped only in a towel and the sight of this beautiful young girl, looking so innocent and vulnerable, appealed to my most base instincts. Fortunately, she asked me to leave the room while she dressed. "Daddy, it wouldn't bother me at all to get dressed while you were here, but I want to surprise you!" she explained.

Anything that got her energized and motivated to make an effort was a good thing so I readily agreed. I told her that I would return to the room in an hour and instead, she suggested that she would simply meet me in the corridor outside the grand dining room at 7 pm.

I went to the business center to check my email and to peruse a few online news sources and soon it was 6:55 pm. I went to the fourth deck and made my way towards the dining room.

When I saw Miss Macy, I was speechless. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. The gown that she had chosen fit her body as if it was tailor made for her and it was a wonderful selection. It was youthful but stylish in a mature way, making her appear a few years older than her actual age. Her makeup was very slight, as she was naturally beautiful and needed very little enhancement.

Her hairstyle was stunning and, if she was not my step-daughter, I would have fallen in love with her at that very instant. I noticed several men staring at her and I'm sure that they were at least falling in lust with the vision before them.

I walked up behind her, put my hands on her shoulders, and pulled her back ever so slightly towards me. I leaned forward and quietly said, "My dear. You are an exquisite vision of loveliness and, for the rest of my life, I will remember exactly the way that you looked at this moment."

She turned around, looked me in the eyes, and smiled as she replied, "I'm trying so hard to make you happy in every way, Daddy, so . . . I'm glad you like me. Now, let's go eat!"

"Okay," I answered, "but always know that I don't just like you. I love you . . . and I always will."

She immediately leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then took my hand in hers, and turned for me to escort her to our table. We were quickly seated and I immediately sensed that every man at our table was jealous of me. I was quite proud to have Miss Macy by my side.

We introduced ourselves and Miss Macy surprised me with her facility at establishing rapport with the older couples at or table. We did not introduce ourselves as father and daughter; we only introduced ourselves by name and, since we did not share the same last name, everyone incorrectly assumed that we were a dating couple and they may have assumed that Miss Macy was a sugar baby. However, her liveliness and charm were so captivating that I'm sure all of our tablemates were enamored with her.

As we had previously agreed, Miss Macy and I both avoided any mention of the tragedy in our lives. We did not want sympathy and, while we obviously would never forget Miss Mona, we had come on this cruise to move forward and this was not the time to dwell on the past.

After dinner, Miss Macy and I went to the fourteenth deck and found a lounge with live music. She requested a margarita and I ordered a single malt scotch. We danced a few songs and then sat for a few minutes and engaged in talk primarily about the other guests, making up stories about them to explain why they were here and who they were with.

Miss Macy finished her margarita and we ordered another round of drinks. When the band started a slow song, she exclaimed that this was one of her favorite songs and she pulled me back out on to the dance floor. She locked her arms around my waist and placed her head on my shoulder. I placed my left arm across her upper back while my right arm rested on her backside.

As the song drew close to the end, she pulled her head back so that she could look me in the eye and she said, "You make me feel very special, Daddy. Very grown up." And then she kissed me on the lips and, for the first time, I felt the tip of her tongue on my lips. I instinctively parted my lips and I felt her tongue enter my mouth in an expression of her passion for me.

My inner voice screamed that I needed to be a good father to Miss Macy but my animal instincts told me to accept the love Miss Macy wanted to offer. My resolution had been tested so much that it had been weakened and I simply no longer had the strength to reject my animal instincts. I returned her kiss with ardor and desire. I allowed myself to feel my desire for her and it was overwhelming.

We ended the kiss before it became so prolonged that it drew attention from other passengers. At that point, I think we both wanted the same thing. What we wanted was something that would happen only in the privacy of our stateroom and not on the dance floor. The look on Miss Macy's face told me that she wanted to return to our room and I felt the same.

We forgot about the remains of our unfinished drinks. Miss Macy placed her hands around my upper arm and I escorted her out as a gentleman would escort a lady.

When we returned to our room, I suggested that I wanted to take a shower before we got in bed.

"I've got a better idea, Daddy. Obviously, you're not really dirty so you just want to rinse off, right? And I'd like to do the same thing. So, since you got us this deluxe stateroom with all the bells and whistles, why don't we use the hot tub on the balcony. If we don't turn any lights on, it'll be private."

I readily agreed with her suggestion and I stripped down to my boxers. "I don't need to put on a swim suit," I said. "I'll just leave my boxers on."

"Sounds good to me," Miss Macy responded. "I'll follow suit, or I guess, actually, I'll follow no suit."

Within a minute, she had stripped down to just her panties and that was, in fact, just a thong. I got out of my clothes and left on just the boxers and it was quite obvious that I had a boner as hard as steel.

Miss Macy looked at me and then my boner and she chuckled as she suggested that maybe we could do something about my problem. "We'll see," I replied.

Miss Macy got in the hot tub and I was right behind her. She reached down and I could tell that she was removing her thong. "Now that I'm in the water, I don't need this anymore, do I, Daddy?"

I just shook my head in agreement. She looked at me as if she was waiting for me to remove my boxers. Apparently, she was not going to be patient on that matter as I felt her hands sliding under the elastic of my boxers just enough to start pulling them down and I instinctively raised up just enough for her to get them down and then she threw them on the deck. They landed on top of her thong.

Miss Macy turned around and sat between my legs so that her back was against my chest. "Daddy, you're so hard," she exclaimed. "Does it hurt for it to be that hard?"

"Only if it stays this way for a long time," I explained.

"Well . . . what can we do to make it go away?" she teased me. She placed her hands on top of mine, pulled them up, and placed them over her boobs. "Now you can make my nipples get hard, Daddy."

When she said that, I got her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and started gently rubbing them in circles. It took very little stimulation for those cute little nipples to become as hard as pebbles. In the background, the sounds of the sea provided a beautiful serenade.

"Umm, Daddy, that feels good, but . . . there's another place that would probably feel even better." As soon as she said that, she grabbed my right hand and guided it down between her legs. I'm sure it only took one or two seconds but it felt like an hour as I realized that I was about to have my hand on Miss Macy's pussy.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers