Mona and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

The first thing I realized was that there was no pubic hair. I wasn't shocked because most women either trim or completely shave their pubic hair. I also realized that Miss Macy had one of those pussies that was all internal, just a simple slit, not one of those pussies with protruding lips called a full bloom.

Initially, I just let my hand rest on her pussy as I continued playing with her left nipple. Then I applied a very gentle pressure with my middle finger in the area where her clit was hiding. As soon as her outer lips parted, I felt her wetness and her clit was very obvious. She was already very aroused.

I whispered in her ear, "You've been wanting this for a while, haven't you?"

"Uh huh," was her simple admission.

"What else have you been wanting, my love?"

"I want you to make me a woman, Daddy. I want you to make love with me and I want to please you with my body!"

"You are going to get everything you want tonight but we don't need to be in a rush. Just lay back and relax and I'll show you all the ways you can please me," I instructed her. I felt her let go of the tension in her body and just slump back against my chest.

"Good girl," I said. "First, I'm going to make you cum with my fingers, just like when you play with yourself, but I'm in charge now and I'm doing everything. I won't stop until you cum, so just relax and let it happen.

I had started rubbing the tip of my middle finger in circles around her clit. She moaned softly and I felt her body starting to rock in the rhythm of sex. "Would you rather have my finger inside of you?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she answered with excited anticipation.

"Lift up and sit on top of my legs instead of between them," I instructed.

When she raised her body, I moved my knees closer together and she sat down on my lap. I immediately slid my middle finger into her tight little pussy and felt for the spongy mass that I thought would get a response from her. I started stroking her G-spot and her rocking resumed at an even faster tempo.

"Daddy, . . . I feel your dick . . . against my behind . . . you know, my . . . my butt hole," she uttered in between moans.

"Does that bother you?" I asked.

"No . . . no . . . it's just different. It feels good. Is it supposed to feel like that?"

"Uh huh," I responded affirmatively.

I'm not sure why I didn't start cumming right then, but I'm glad I didn't. I just kept doing what I had been doing.

"I'm so close, Daddy," she pleaded. "Make me cum!"

"Baby, when I get inside you tonight, I'm not gonna stop 'til I fill you up!" I whispered in her ear. That was all it took.

I felt her pussy go into spasms, squeezing my finger, and her body went stiff. "Oh, Daddy!" she moaned.

I continued playing with her nipple and then I withdrew my finger from her pussy so she could begin to come down from her very first orgasm with a partner. I cupped both of her boobs and pulled her body back against mine.

"Daddy! It never feels like that when I do it!" she exclaimed.

"And the rest of the things we do tonight are gonna be things you can't do to yourself at all," I advised. "Honey, you've told me that you were still a virgin and, if that's just a story you told me because you didn't want to disappoint me, that's okay. You can tell me the truth and it'll be okay," I said.

"No, Daddy, really, I'm still a virgin. Maybe not for much longer but I'm a virgin right now."

"Haven't you had any sexual experiences with any of the boys you dated?" I asked.

"Well, Bannen felt my boobs some, and I gave Mason a hand job once. He put his hands between my legs once but he didn't know what he was doing and nothing happened. And that's about it, so . . . I'm sorry, but if you try to teach me stuff, Daddy, I promise I'll try real hard. I don't wanna disappoint you."

"No, no, no, honey. I'm not complaining. I'll teach you whatever you want to know. I just don't want to rush into things that are so . . . you know, unfamiliar . . . I don't wanna scare you or make you feel overwhelmed."

"Well, Mandy and Kim and Monica have all had sex with their boyfriends and they've talked to me about the things they did, so at least I've heard about some of those things, like oral sex and blow jobs and being eaten out and even anal. Monica told me she had anal sex and she said she even had an orgasm from it."

Hearing talk about such things coming from my little Macy was strangely discongruent with all of my experiences of her as a relatively innocent child. On the other hand, at the moment, she was naked, I was playing with her nipples, I had already fingered her to an orgasm, and I would soon be depriving her of her virginity.

"Daddy, are you gonna show me about oral sex?" she asked.

"Well, tonight, I'm not going to show you anything about giving oral sex to a guy, because I don't want you worrying about whether you're doing something wrong. I want you to just lay back, relax, and enjoy what happens. We'll start working on teaching you some things tomorrow."

"Let's get out, get ourselves dried off, and get in bed," I suggested.

"Is that all we're gonna do tonight, Daddy?" she asked with a sound of disappointment in her voice.

"No, dear. If you still want me, then I'll make love with you and you can go to sleep as a woman and not as a girl."

Miss Macy got off of my lap, turned around and then sat down so that she was again in my lap but facing me. Every time I saw her naked little boobs, I got aroused. It was like magic.

She put her arms around my neck and said, "I want you to make love to me, Daddy. It's not just because I want to lose my virginity. It's because I love you," she said. "You are my whole world and I can't imagine what life would be like without you. I wanna make you so happy!"

She then leaned forward, brought her lips to mine, and gave me a kiss as passionate and hot as any kiss I have ever had in my entire life.

"You are so beautiful, Macy. You are such a good person, such a sweet lady, and I am so proud to have you in my life." I hugged her and I knew it, I felt it; whatever others might say about us, I loved Miss Macy as a man loves a woman and I knew that they were pure and honest feelings.

We got out of the hot tub and grabbed our towels. We went back in the stateroom and closed the sliding glass door. It was just me and Miss Macy. The rest of the world did not exist. I knew that in the next hour, I would be inside of her, making love, and hoping that she would feel secure with me as her lover.

We had ourselves dried very quickly and turned down the sheets. She started to get into bed but I stopped her.

"Honey, sit on the side of the bed for a minute," I requested and, of course, she complied. I knelt on the floor in front of her, facing her, and we were almost eye-to-eye. "Everything that happens between a man and a woman when they make love should be something that they both want. If there is anything that I do, or say, if there is any place that I touch you that to don't want, all you need to do is tell me. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes, Daddy. What are you going to do now?"

"Do you want to learn how it feels to receive oral sex?" I asked.

"And then you'll make love to me, Daddy?" she countered.

"Of course, honey. Now I want you to lay back on the bed, put your feet up on my shoulders, and then close your eyes." She raised her legs and I helped guide her feet to my shoulders, then she reclined and closed her eyes.

I looked down at the beautiful virgin pussy that was just inches from my face. I could feel my dick getting harder than Chinese arithmetic. I turned my face to the left and I kissed her inner right thigh. Her skin was as smooth as a baby's skin, very sweet and tender. I placed a series of kisses on her thigh as my mouth approached her pussy. Then I turned to her left thigh and repeated the performance.

I kissed her belly above her pussy and I kissed to the left of her pussy. I kissed to the right of her pussy and then I kissed lower. I moved my face to the center and I placed very soft kisses on her labia.

"That feels SO good. Make me cum, Daddy!"

I really didn't need any encouragement but hearing those words really set me off. I dove into her pussy and started licking and sucking like a mad man. She got very wet and I tasted the sweetness of her pussy. Every few seconds, I licked down the entire length of her slit and she seemed to really get aroused by that. After doing that a few times, I extended my exploration and let the tip of my tongue touch her cute little pink pucker. The first time I did that, I felt her body tense and then relax. The second time, she didn't tense up. The third time, I heard a little bit of a moan.

"Daddy, I'm so close. Keep licking me!" she pleaded.

I began sucking her clit between my lips and teasing it with my tongue. When I sensed that she was very close, I placed the tip of my finger against her butt hole and pushed just enough that she would feel the pressure without actually pushing inside of her ass.

As soon as she felt my finger, she grabbed at her nipples and started squeezing them. Within seconds, her body began to tense and relax in waves, she was moaning. "Oh, Daddy! My pussy! Oh fuck, oh fuck! Sooo good!"

I decided to see whether she could have multiple orgasms so I continued to lick her clit and play with her asshole. After her bouncing around with waves of muscular contractions, my fingertip had slipped just inside her ass.

"Daddy, I want you now. Fuck me!" she demanded.

I turned her so that she was reclining on the full length of the bed. I was as hard as I have ever been and needed nothing more but to be inside her. I got on top of her in preparation for the missionary position.

"Baby, are you sure?" I asked one last time, hoping that she had not changed her mind.

She wrapped her legs around my naked behind and pulled me towards her. "Daddy, I need you now!"

With that, I moved forward and felt the tip of my dick push between her lips. I was concerned about this hurting her the first time. My hesitation was not to her liking because she again used her legs to pull me forward and I was suddenly totally inside the most beautiful young girl in the world.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked.

"I feel so full, Daddy. It feels so good!" she responded.

"Your pussy is the tightest thing I've ever felt in my life. I don't think I can last very long before I start cumming," I warned her.

"I'm still close, Daddy. I just want your cum inside me."

I began thrusting slowly and then gradually faster and Miss Macy just got more aroused and held me tightly. I kissed her while I was thrusting and she returned my passion with intensity. I could feel her little nipples rubbing on my chest and every sensation I had was getting me more and more aroused.

I soon felt the gathering of my cum, the filling sensation, the pressure, the deep need for release.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum so hard in you," I gasped. "Mmmmm, ohhhh!" I moaned.

I felt a twitching in her pussy and I knew she was beginning an orgasm. "Daddy, I'm cumming!"

As soon as I heard those words from my little girl, I lost all control. It felt like a garden hose had replaced my dick and I started spurting my hot seed into her virgin pussy.

"Oh fuck! Baby!" I screamed in delightful agony. I kept thrusting and my cum kept pumping into her. Her torso was tense and her breathing was rapid and shallow as she experienced her first orgasm from vaginal sex.

As I began to come down from the intensity of the experience, she did, too. I stayed inside of her until I became flaccid and then I pulled out and reclined beside her. She turned to face me, draped her left knee over and between my legs, put her hand on my chest, and placed her head on my shoulder. This had been Miss Mona's favorite position for going to sleep and I felt eerily comfortable with Miss Macy being in this very same position.

"My dear," I began, "I've known for awhile that you wanted to have a physical relationship with me and I didn't think it was a very good idea. I don't want to hurt you, I don't want to use you, and I need for you to always be in my life. If you just want me to be a sex teacher, I guess I can do that, but I'm hoping that you want much more, because I want you tonight and next week and next year and forever."

"Daddy, you're so silly!" she teased me. "I love you like a daughter loves a daddy but I also love you like a girl loves a guy. I love you like I don't want anybody else and . . .," she paused to move up a little higher in the bed. She raised up enough so that she could put her mouth by my ear, and then she whispered "when the time is right, I wanna have babies with you. We aren't related by blood or marriage so there is no reason why we can't be together the rest of our lives . . . if that's what you want."

"Oh, yes, baby," I quietly replied. "I probably need to stop calling you 'Baby' because you obviously aren't a baby and it's just a bit weird to make love with someone who calls me 'Daddy,' but going to sleep with you for the rest of my life sounds like a great plan to me."

"We'll have a great life . . . Jack Landis," she assured me.

"And I'm a Southern boy, so you'll always be Miss Macy to me, but eventually you'll also be Mrs. Landis. We'll need to wait awhile before we let anyone know but what happens in our home is just between us. We'll keep a separate bedroom for you and your clothes can stay in there . . . just in case Grandma comes to visit. You're an adult now and there's nothing that anyone can do but there's no reason to get Grandma upset if we can avoid it. But, from now on, we have just one bed and I want you in it every night."

I then turned and whispered in her ear, "So, Mrs. Landis, how many babies do you want?"

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers