Monday Ch. 01

Story Info
Man’s wife demonstrates how well she is taking to training.
1.5k words
4.02
16.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday stretched her arms above her head and yawned quietly as she slipped out of bed, leaving Noir to sleep further.

The silent vibrating alarm on her watch pulled her out of sleep early, a gentle reminder to start her day. Monday tried her best to be quiet as she left the room, but it's never quiet enough.

"Have a good morning, sweetie." Noir gruffly says with a sleep addled voice before he slips right back into his gentle snooze. She knows she can't ever sneak out on him, even in sleep he is highly aware of his surroundings.

Monday proceeded to the kitchen and brewed a cup of coffee, and took her morning edible to keep her body relaxed and calm.

She tucked into the living room, curled up with a blanket and hot cup of coffee on the couch. Without any deliberation she knew exactly what was expected of her. She put on her headphones and pulled up her morning hypnosis.

Monday's most important job every morning was to wake before daddy, and make sure she wakes up knowing exactly what's expected of her.

The flashing images of good sluts in their place, sucking cock or bent over getting fucked, just eager good girls ready to please cock. The happiest state of existence for dumb sluts, which Monday knew she was, without question or doubt.

As she heard women gagging on cock and being told they are good girls, she felt a rush of warmth to her pussy.

Monday was a good girl too, doing exactly what Noir, her master and daddy, asked of her. He never asked much of her, just to follow her training and always be ready to be used as daddy's little fuck toy.

She never wanted for anything, Noir always gave her what she asked for without hesitation, keeping his good girl content and happy was the foundation to unlock her comfort in accepting her role in life as daddy's eager cumslut.

She sipped her coffee and watched the good girls sucking cock and knowing their place. Her pussy was wet, desperate to be stroked and released but she knows that's not allowed without daddy's permission. She focused on her training, trying to ignore the pulsing throbs tempting her in her pussy.

She started watching erotic hypnosis as a curious funny thing to do, but soon discovered it was actually nice way to watch porn and the fantasy turned her on.

It was slowly over time, but she noticed certain noises, like a bell ringing, or fingers snapping, now sent her brain thinking about being a good cum slut just like the videos intended. Little pink hearts made her think about being a happy cumdrunk whore for daddy, just like the videos encouraged.

It excited her, it made it easy to think about her role at home when they go out in public and see family and friends.

All Monday had to do is see daddy even quietly pretend to snap his fingers, and warmth goes right to her dampening pussy.

Her heart raced as she heard the sounds of Noir stirring in their bedroom. He would be out for his coffee within fifteen minutes.

She put on one of her favorite mindpop cock sucking slut Hypnos and her brain correlated it with sucking Noir's hard morning cock.

The hypno made her highly aware of how sad her mouth felt while it was empty, her tongue started pretending like it could feel daddy's cock. She was excited knowing exactly what was coming her way this morning.

When Noir left the bedroom, he walked past her not even acknowledging his good girl watching her training. He went straight to the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee.

Monday got down on the floor and kneeled in front of where her master would sit.

It was only when he sat down in front of her that he pet her head and smiled.

"Good morning princess." He said, holding an ear of her headphones off her head, and kissed her on her forehead. "Sleep well?" He asked with a smirk. He knew she had been woken up twice in the night just to be fucked until she begged for an orgasm, only to be denied and sent back to sleep.

"Yes daddy, I slept very well." Monday nodded enthusiastically.

"Good to hear, now have a toke with me." He said, then tucked the headphone back over her ear. He pulled out a joint from his slick black cigarette case, took a sip of his hot coffee, then set the filter of the joint gingerly between his lips as he grabbed his lighter. He clicked the flame alive which shot another wave of pleasure through Monday. He used the sound of the lighter much like hypnosis used bells and finger snaps.

He ignites the joint and sets the lighter aside. After he pulled a couple nice puffs, he gently grabbed Monday's chin and pulled her face closer to take the joint into her mouth. She inhales, and pulls away. As she holds the smoke in her throat and lungs, Noir lowers his plaid pajama pants and frees his hard cock. Monday lowers her mouth and exhales the smoke at his hard cock while she begins to stroke him. Once she caught her breath from a couple coughs, she lowered her mouth down onto his throbbing and eager morning wood.

He took a sip of his coffee, then followed it up with a toke from the joint.

Monday furthered her way down his cock, lubricating every inch with her tongue and lips. Once he was nice and slick she positioned her lips at the tip of his cock and quickly took his full length into her throat and she sucked the best she could until her gag reflex sent her up for air.

"Good girl," he mouthed and offered her another puff from the joint. She took a small one that she couldn't hold nearly as long as the one before, her breath getting shorter as she serviced her daddy.

She grabbed a quick sip of water to moisten her tongue after the smoke, and then eagerly went back to her most important job, making daddy feel good.

He gently rubbed his hand into the hair on the back of her head, encouraging every bob up and down, following her pace with the occasional encouragement to stay down holding his cock just a little longer every time she took him deep into her throat.

Monday gagged and he encouraged her to stay down longer, and the hypnosis on her headphones told her how she was a good cock slut, ready for daddy's cum. She fought the gagging spasms her throat shuddered with, and when she finally broke and came up for air, a long trail of sloppy drool followed her mouth off his cock.

He nudged one side of her headphones off her head.

"You're such a good slut, aren't you?" He asked through a smirk.

"Yes Daddy, I am your good slut." Monday agreed through heavy breath.

"Do you think you've earned cum this morning?" He asked, then took a sip of his coffee.

"Yes, I've been so good Daddy!" Monday beggad as she began sucking her daddy's cock.

"You've done exactly what's been expected, but I don't think you've done anything special to earn it." Daddy scoffed, and pulled her head off his cock so she could look him straight in the eye.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I'll do more to make you happy I promise." She whimpered.

"Good fucking whore," he said then placed her mouth back on his cock and encouraged her head up and down.

"Keep making Daddy feel good, and I'll tuck you in tonight with a pussy full of cum." He assured her, pulling her head back up to hear her response.

"Yes Daddy, that would be so kind of you. Thank you, I promise I'll be your perfect cockslut daddy."

"Good girl. You've had enough for this morning." He took his hand from her hair, grabbed his cock from her and rubbed it across her face, smearing her drool all over.

Monday whimpered in protest that she had to stop. He smacked his cock against her face.

"Say goodbye." He instructed, which meant she was to take him as deep as she could for as long as possible.

Monday obliged and shoved him deep down, and sucked and sucked, not wanting Daddy's cock taken away.

"Such a messy whore for Daddy, aren't you?" He asked while peering down at her drool covered face coming up for air after she reached her limit.

"Yes Daddy, it's my purpose in life, to be your messy cum slut. Thank you for letting me say goodbye." Monday said while he moved her gently aside to put his hard cock away.

"Go clean up and have a nice bath sweetie. I'll make you some breakfast."

"Thank you Daddy!" Monday beamed happily under her slick slut mask of cock drool.