All Comments on 'Considering a Stay'

by dontdoxme47

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
You remind me of myself when I started writing stories...

This story is a huge improvement from your first story. A well meant congratulation.

I gave you 5* - 4 for the story and 1 for the improvement. Well done!

I'll tell you a few things a wished somebody told me when I started out:

First: Harder ain't better. Quite the opposite. Not every story needs to be a horrorstory with "maxed out" hardness. BDSM is always about a relationship between a dominant and a submissive who practice power exchange for their mutual enjoyment.

if you don't find this arousing... then it isn't bad... the category just isn't for you.

I would advise you to focus on a relationship as the centerpiece. You did this just right with 'Chris and Heather'. You are on a good path (in the BDSM section). I personaly prefer 'realistic' aka reliable relationships. A women who stashes her husband for months in a bondage asylum was a downer for me... but that's taste.

Second: I would drop the "you" narrator. I experimented with it myself and it just doesn't work with large parts of the audience. It needs especialy high narrative skills to take people who haven't all high empathic skills to take on the role of 'Chris' in your story. Sory to bring this to you... you aren't there yet. Maybe one day you will... but till then I would go to an I / or to a third person narrator.

Third: You have a strong personal kink. But it is niche, even in BDSM. I would advise you to go cross-over with compatible kinks to broaden your audience a bit. For example my main kink is power exchange and knowing and willing submission. It's very easy to combine yours with mine. Just take your time exploring the feelings of the submissive submitting to the 'attrocious' acts that will be done to him/her.

You can do crossovers with humiliation (a lot of people love it / while some really don't), or corporal punishment all quite easyly. It's your choice if you want to be a purist of medicinal bondage or if you want to go more broad then that.

The one won't go above the other...

If you want to discuss these things with me, you can contact me if you like. I can't help you with things related to the English language because English is just my 4th language (I myself write only in German and Dutch). But I'll gladly discuss narration and topics with you if you so desire.

With honest regards,

Tom from Brussels

Hood729Hood729over 3 years ago
Great story

Great story. Can not wait for the next part of this story

llovellatexllovellatexover 3 years ago
Fantastic Read

Absolutely loved this story. Very well written and thought-out. You can feel the emotions in the characters and I really enjoyed reading it. I'm not really into nurses but this read had me going!

Tank4228Tank4228over 3 years ago

This is brilliant! Hoping to hear about all the teasing and edging Chris is going to be out through at the asylum !!

AmpleWangAmpleWangover 3 years ago
decent story, one mistake

End of 3rd paragraph, you put "Some mornings she would lock your penis in a chastity cage, only to let you out later that night." But in the middle of the page, starting from "Walking to the dresser, she pulls from the drawer a pink plastic thing that looks hollow. With each new item in hand, she returns to the bottom of the bed." Your character doesn't know what a chastity cage is?

Other than that, a decent story

Hood729Hood729over 3 years ago

Well written and can't wait to read the next installment of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue writing!

Just loved how you put this together. I'm now longing to see what happens at asylum. Please continue writing this!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

OMG... this is AWESOME!!!!!! Please continue this Amazing story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, I wish my wife would leave me like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well paced and nicely written! A solid 5-star story!

What WILL she do? And what WILL happen some months down the road?

Thank you for a fine tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d LOVE to see this story continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Continue the story! We need to know if he is left forever or not.

KevinTheEngineerKevinTheEngineerabout 1 year ago

Great Story. Loved it. Wish you’d post more. More stories more episodes if this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous