Money for College

Story Info
Loving mother is wants to help her son get money for college.
4.7k words
4.43
56.5k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

My friend Chris came up to me one day and told me that he heard of a great way to earn tons of money really quickly. Chris knew that my family was broke and desperate. We were always trying to make ends meet. We would always count up how much money we had at the end of the week. My dad had three jobs and my 20 year old sister dropped out of community college and was living with us. I had just turned 18 last week and was planning to go to college next year, but my family and I had no idea not only on how we could afford college, but how we could even afford to apply for colleges, especially after all the money that was spent for my older sister. So when Chris told me that he heard of a way to pay for everything, I had to admit that he had all my attention.

'All you need to do is go to this place with your mom'

'And then what?'

'I don't really know, but my uncle is looking for son and moms. He's doing some social or art experiment, I think. Don't really know. He said that he's willing to pay a LOT of money.'

I ran home and told my mother of this amazing opportunity.

'That sounds very odd, Tom' She said. Her face was the scrunched up in disbelief.

'No, trust me! He's an artist! Or a scientist? I don't really know. But, he is willing to pay however much we need to get the data that he wants!'

'Hmmm' She responds in disbelief.

'Come on! How bad could it even be! I'm sure there's nothing that bad. And you can always leave if you want.'

'That's true...' her sentence trails off.

'Come on! This could help me go to school!'

Her skeptical face changed to a look of sadness. Her face dropped with disappointment at herself. 'I'm so sorry I put you in this situation, Tom. Of course I'll help you.' She forced a smile on her face. 'I will do anything to put you into college. Why don't you call Chris' uncle and schedule to meet with him this weekend?' Her eyes are full of sadness even though she is smiling.

'Thank you so much mom!!' I give her a huge hug. Any hug is really too big for her. She's only 5'2 and very petite. She has beautiful brown-black wavy hair that goes down past her shoulders. She looks at me with her cute large eyes and pats me on the head.

'I'm excited too!' She responds this time with a genuine smile.

--------------------

'Is this the place?' My mom asks me.

I check the address again and look back up at the apartment in front of me. 'Yeah, it is.'

I press the button for apartment #3. The buzzer goes off and we enter into the apartment.

'I thought it would be an office...' She trailed off.

'If he's an artist, this makes sense' I respond.

I knock at the door and a bald man with thick black frame glasses quickly opens the door and greets us with a large smile. 'You are Tom? I'm Rick,-Chris' uncle as you know. Thank you so much for reaching out to me and agreeing to do this!'

'Hello, I'm Beatrice, you can call be Bree for short,' My mom reaches out and shakes Rick's hand.

Rick leads us into his living room. There are chairs and cameras set up pointing to one corner of the room. There are two men sitting on the chairs, one behind the lights, and one holding the camera. The corner of the room is draped with brown-red curtains flowing down to the sides from the ceiling. Several colorful blankets are laid down onto the ground. The blankets are stacked with layers of colorful pillows, purple, blue, red, and green.

'Please take a seat' He points to the corner. My mom and I both position ourselves on a pillow on the ground. My legs are criss crossed and Bree sits with her legs politely tucked under her.

'So today I will ask you to complete certain tasks. You will get more money for each thing that you do successfully. You can step out at any time that you want. Everything that is done today will be recorded. I am doing an art project on and will be using certain segments of the video for my final project. This is completely consensual and completely legal. If you do everything I ask, you will make a lot of money. Does that make sense?'

We both nod.

'Good. The first task for today is for both of you to drink a glass of wine. You will get $50 each if you do this. Do you accept?'

'I accept!!' My mom shouted enthusiastically, bouncing off a bit from her pillow. 'Wow, I can't believe that I'm being paid to drink wine. I would do it for free!' I look at my mom nervously because that means I will drink wine too, but she doesn't seem to care. The man behind the lights grabs a bottle of wine from behind one of the chairs and pours it into two tall glasses and hand one to me and one to my mother. We sip our wine in silence, relishing the taste.

'Would you like another glass for another $50 each?' The man asks. My mom responds enthusiastically again. She basically gulps down her second glass. She slams her glass down. 'Whoops,' she giggles 'I get tipsy pretty quickly.' Her polite demeanor disappears and she is leaning her weight on one hand and her legs are now extended.

Rick chuckles and pulls out a wad of money. For $200 I want you to wear this and I want you' he looks at me, ' to take off everything but your underwear'.

He hands my mother a tiny lacy red bra and string thong. Her face changes for a second to reveal hesitance but then she nods her head. 'Where's the bathroom?'

'No, you will change here. If you don't want to see each other change, you can look the other way.'

She gingerly picks up the matching red set from his hands and nods her head again. We both turn around. I pull my t-shirt over my head, take my socks off, and unzip my pants. I toss my clothes into a corner. I can hear the scratch of fabric being pulled off my mom's body. I don't turn around because I can hear her change. Her weight shifts from one side to the other as she pulls the thong over her legs. 'I'm done'

I turn around and see a sexy woman in front of me. I try to keep my jaw from dropping. My mom has C sized breasts that look soft and cushiony. The red lace bra does little to cover her up and I can see her dark round nipples underneath the flower pattern. Despite her age, her boobs are still very perky. The loose curls of her hair rest gently on her boobs and on her shoulder. Her body softly curves down and her legs are toned. I gaze down and see the thong that barely covers her up. She's clean shaven. If she moves even a little bit, she will expose herself. And she seems to realize this too. She sits down with her legs under her butt, to make sure I see as little as possible. We both turn back to Rick but I can feel my mom's presence next to me.

'Ok, now we're getting to the good stuff. Tim, I want you to play with your mom's nipples. I'll give you $1000 each'

I was shocked. Both by the request and by the money offer. I look at my mom and she's biting her bottom lip in concern.

'Come here Tim. Let's do it.'

I move closer to her and I can smell the light flowery perfume from her skin. I tentatively raise my hand up to her chest. She nods again, reassuring me.

I put my hand down on her soft breast and start flicking one of her nipples with my thumb. Her eyes close and her face is completely still. I continue flicking her nipple and use my other hand to massage her other boob. Her boobs feel small in my large hands. I flick both her nipples with my hands and I can feel them standing hard against my fingers.

'Lick them' Rick demands.

I bend my head down and softly lick her nipple over her thin lacy red bra. Her eyes scrunch up and her legs tighten together. I lick her nipple over and over again as I play with her other nipple with my fingers.

Her nipple is fully erect, so I move the bra down, letting the lace rub on her nipple, and expose her beautiful titty. They are so beautifully round and soft. Her nipple is light brown. I kiss it gently and begin suckling on it like a new born baby. Her body clenches down and her legs tighten even more. I feel her chest heaving more and more under each flick of my tongue. I'm getting horny licking her and my dick begins to harden.

I lick harder and expose the other titty and begin licking and suckling it. I switch between the two titties; squeezing, licking, flicking, sucking, nibbling.

'Now, for $2000 each, I want you to take this vibrator and use it on your mom's pussy.' I look up and realize that it was those large vibrators you see in pornos.

My mom's jaw drops but I grab the vibrator from Rick's hand before she can say anything. She reluctantly looks at me and opens up her legs that she's kept tight for the entire time. Her legs are spread open. She grabs onto my shoulder for support as I put my left arm around her waste and move the vibrator to her pussy with my right hand. Her thong has splotches of wetness already. I can see the shape of her pussy through her thong because it is enlarged; her underwear is clinging to each pussy fold. I turn the vibrator on at the lowest setting and touch it to her pussy. Her body immediately lurches back at the touch.

'Oh...' she moans. I move the vibrator up and down her pussy and her breathing gets heavier. I increase the vibrator speed and bring my head down and begin sucking on her titties like a baby again.

'mmmmmm, ohhh, mmm, oh no, mmmmmm...' She moans. Her head rolls to the side and I feel her mouth next to my ear. Her breath is warm against me. Her hand squeezes my shoulder as I flick her titty with my tongue and increase the vibrator and focus in on her clit with it.

'AAAAHHH, oh my god, oh my god, aahhhh!!' Her body lurches back and I'm holding her up with my left arm.

My dicks is erect and throbbing. I want to fuck her so bad. She looks so weak and horny in my arms. She is twisting in my arm from sheer pleasure as I vibrate her clit and suck her.

'STOP' Rick yells. 'STOP' He repeats again. I force myself to move out of her strong grip. I get hornier knowing that she doesn't want me to stop what I'm doing to her.

'Wow, that went better than expected' Rick says.

I glance over at my mom and she blushes from embarrassment and hornyness and avoids making eye contact with me.

'Now, Tom, I want you to take your boxers and your mom is going to give you a hand job for $3000'

My rock hard dick was already poking through the top of my boxers. I get up and slip them off before I sit down close to my mom again.

My mom's eyebrows shoot up when she sees how large my dick is. She seems like she's trying to stop herself from smiling but she looks pleased. She puts her small soft hand on my dick and moves it up and down. She's licking her lips as she stares at my dick.

'Wow, you're bigger than your father' She says in a low murmur, too soft for anyone but me to hear.

I'm surprised to hear her say something so bluntly.

'Do you like it?'

She doesn't respond but looks into my eyes and starts moving her hand faster. My head rolls back as I finally begin to feel some relief...

'Stop!' Damn Rick! 'Now I want your mom to take her thong off and I want you to start touching her pussy at the same time. I'll give you $3000 more.'

Oh fuck. My dick started throbbing harder. I swear she could feel the throbbing in her hand. I pushed the thong to the side, revealing her juicy wet large pussy. Her thighs were already soaking and there was a small wet patch on the pillow where she was sitting. I couldn't believe that my mom was getting so horny from me. I gently press my finger around her clit and rub around. Her pussy lips are so lubricated they easily slip through my fingers. Her pussy is so warm and soft in my hand.

She moans and rolls her head back and starts rubbing my dick harder in her hand.

'You like that?'

She nods her head vigorously.

'You fucking slut'

'Unngghhh' she moans even loader.

I slosh my fingers around her clit more before I slip my middle finger into her pussy and start finger fucking her.

'Oh Fuck, oh my god, oh FUCK' Her hands stop moving as she enjoy my finger slowly stroking inside her. She is so wet and so gooey inside. I go inside and out of her slowly, making her want more. She whimpers in pleasure, 'please, faster, faster' but I don't listen to her. I'm disgusted and turned on to see how much of a whore my mother is.

'Stop' Rick shouts 'You're both doing a great job. I'll give you $3000 more for you to suck your son's dick'

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. I didn't even have to ask my mom before nodding and taking the money. I saw the excitement in my mom's eye as she lowered her body near my dick. She intentionally rubbed her hard nipples against my thigh. I pulled the flimsy lace off the back of her bra and let it drop.

'Oh, you want mommies titties?' She purrs in a naughty voice. She rubs my dick between her titties. As she rubs her titties up and down my dick, she licks and kisses the top, teasing me. She lowers her head and sucks on my balls and lightly strokes the shaft of my dick.

After thoroughly licking all over my balls she moves back up to the cock. Her beautiful dark brown eyes stare into mine as she uses her small tongue to lick up my shaft a couple times. Then with a quick gentle squeeze to my balls, she quickly moves her head to the top of my dick and completely encompasses it in her mouth. Her head bob back and forth on my dick and it feels incredible. Her tongue is swirling the around my dick and the tip of my dick as she moves her mouth up and down. I lay down and tug her up and move her body around so that her pussy is in my face and she is still facing my dick. I'm going to 69 with my mother. Her pussy is now inches away from my face and I'm going crazy. Her sweet citrusy and slightly musky aroma fills my nose. I take my tongue out and slowly lick down her slit. Her body spasms in pleasure. I slowly lick down her slit again, and again, and again and each time her body spasms. Her already wet pussy is not soaking. I take my fingers and open up her pussy lips more and swirl my tongue around her clit. I gently kiss it up and down the rest of her pussy lips. I slide my tongue away from her clit and start tasting every crevice of her pussy. I lick between even the smallest folds of her pussy, making sure there isn't a spot left untouched. I'm getting crazy off her taste. She tastes like a sweet musky pear. I lead my tongue to her pussy whole and start exploring and poking around there. My mom is gasping and trying to keep licking my dick but she's struggling. Her nails are biting into my thighs as she loudly moans.

'Oh My God. Son, your tongue is so good. It's so soft. This is so wrong. Oh my god. This is so so wrong and bad. But your tongue feels so GOOD on mommy's pussy. I never want you to stop.'

I stick my tongue into her cunt and begin tongue fucking her.

'AAAHhh, aahhhh, oh, ahhhhhhhhh!' She's shouting. She sits up and starts bouncing and gyrating on my face.

'oh babe, right there, right there. You make Mommy feel so good. Oh, this is so bad, so bad.'

She's rubbing her pussy all over my face.

'STOP! STOP!' Rick shouts. 'STOP AT ONCE!'

My mom snaps out and guiltily pushes herself up from my face and sits down. She faces slightly away from me and lets her hair hang to cover me from seeing her face. I sit up and wipe the pussy juice off my face with the back of my hand.

'Thank you so much for all your work' Rick says, 'you've truly gone above and beyond.'

'I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened-' my mom interjects.

'No! Not at all' Rick cuts her off. 'This is exactly the type of content I was looking for. This was amazing. I'm going to give you each $8,000 more because you actually went ahead and did one of the scenes I was going to ask for. May as well pay you for the hard work.'

He signals his small camera crew to wrap up the videos tape. He hands us both cold wet towels. 'Please, clean yourselves up and wear your clothes.'

'So... is there anything else?' My mom asks.

'Nope. Not right now. We will contact you if there is anything else we will need. Oh! And we'll send you over the tape soon. As a thank you and reminder of the amazing you work you did here today!' And with that Rick turns around and tells his crew what to do next and starts making his plans for his next shooting. My mom turns her back to me and takes off the thong and quickly puts on her clothes. I catch a quick glimpse of her round plump ass as she stuffs them into her tight skinny jeans. She turns around and catches me looking at her and immediately looks away again. She clearly does not want to pay attention to me. I put my clothes on and we head down and into the car.

She doesn't say a single word nor does she look at me on the entire drive home. I know I should feel guilty but I'm still horny. My dick is still hard from not cumming. I saw what she was like twenty minutes ago. I know she must still be as horny as I am. Who cares that I'm her son? She didn't care then when she was sitting on my face.

Once we're upstairs and she locks the door she turns to me and looks me in the eyes.

'Tom, what happened back there was... very bad and wrong. I am so ashamed of myself. I know we did this for money to help pay for your college, and I'm glad that we got a lot of money for you, but I don't know if it was worth it. I feel dirty for doing those things.'

She takes a deep breath and holds it in. She closes her eyes and slowly releases it and opens her eyes to look at me again. 'We will never talk about this again. We will never, ever, ever, do anything like that again.'

I look away from her and go back into my room. I kick my pants off, jump into my bed, pull up mom-son incest porn on my laptop. I jerk off to several videos of sons fucking their mothers and imagine that it's me in the video.

---------------

I wake up hours later. I missed dinner on purpose and slept right through it when my sister came to wake me up to call me down. I wake up hornier than before. I try to sleep through it again but I've been sleeping for so long that I'm not tired anymore. I look at the time, 3:25 am. Images of mom's hard nipples and the feeling of her pussy on my face keep going through my mind. I'm getting crazier and crazier. My dick is throbbing hard. I turn on my laptop again and watch more porn but it's not working. None of these fake videos are satisfying. But I know one thing that would work to take me out of this painful throbbing.

I sneak out of my bed and peak into my parents room. My dad is sleeping on his side at the edge of the bed, my mom is sleeping on her back. The blanket is wrapped around her left leg and half her torso. Her night gown has ridden up to her hips, exposing her pussy. I didn't realize that she doesn't sleep with underwear on.

She's sleeping peacefully.

This is stupid, Tom, I think. But my body moves faster than my mind. My hunger is so deep I can't satiate it. I unbutton her nightgown all the way down and expose her entire body. I devour her body with my eyes. I lick and play with her titties the way I did earlier today. I flick them quickly with my tongue. She moans quietly and her body moves. Her eyes flicker open and she gasps. I quickly cover her mouth with my hand.

'sssshhh. I know your a dirty whore who wants this. Be quiet and enjoy, else dad will find out.' I hiss into her ear. Her sounds of protest immediately die down and she stops trying to fight against my grasp. I go down and start eating out her delicious juicy pussy. It's already very wet when I reach it. I blow warm breaths on her pussy, taunting her. And her thighs quivers with each warm breath. I see her juices dripping down from her cunt to between her ass. I place my tongue on her cunt and slowly bring it up all the way. I suck on her hole and my mouth fills up with her sweet musky peachy juice.

12