Money for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'aahhh' she moans softly 'mmmmm'

'ssshhh'

I move my tongue up and quickly flick her clit and start sucking on it in between. I use my finger and massage her cunt hole. My other hand massages her tittties. Her tiny body fits so easy into my arms.

'oohhhh, mmmm, oohhh' I feel her hand placed on my head and her directing my movements with the lightest touch.

'sshhh!'

I continue lapping her pussy and all the juices flowing out, totally soaking the sheets underneath. She's even wetter than she was earlier today. I feel her breathing fasten and her entire body start to clench up. Her hand tightens around my hair in pleasure as she pushes her pussy deeper into my face. I can tell she's about to cum, so I stop. I move next to her and push her to face the other side so that her back is on my chest. I twist her around and suck her titties more and play wither her pussy with my hand.

'ohh mmm, don't do this. You're my little baby. The way you suck my titties... it's like when you were a baby..mmm'

My fingers are slick with her juices. Her thighs, bedsheet, night gown, and my fingers are completely wet.

I push her night gown up and pull off my boxers, freeing my painful throbbing penis. I pull up her thigh but she tries to refuse.

'No, this is crossing the line. It's real incest!'

'Sshhhh you fucking slut. I know you want this. You're so wet for your own son.'

I rub my dick right under her pussy, lubricating it with her juices first. I rub my dick between her legs and her engorged clit. I feel her move her body back and forth lightly, letting her clit feel my dick. It feels so amazing.

I position my dick to her cunt opening and hold my hand over her mouth. I look over her and see my dad still sound asleep. I slowly push my dick into her hole. She's so warm and soft inside, and so incredibly wet. She's tight at first but as I slowly pump my dick in and out of her, her pussy begins to relax. I keep my hand tight around her mouth to stop any noise from escaping. I thrust slowly, enjoying every second of my mother's soft pussy encompassing me. I take my time. I want her to feel everything that she's been waiting for. I slowly, slowly let my dick enter. I let it slowly be swallowed by her greedy wet pussy. I push it all the way in, and make sure it's as deep as possible before I slowly take it out of her again. I use my hand to play with her clit. I hear the squish of juices as I go in and out, in and out, in and out.

'mmm ooo mmm' the groans escape my mothers lips.

My dad moves his leg but still appears to be sleeping. Even though I'm quiet, the loud wet squishes of my mom's pussy and her moaning might wake up my dad. My mom realizes and points to the bathroom. I nod and we move there.

I turn the light on and see the full glory of my naked mother all over again. Her titties are perky and her nipples look larger. Her pussy is swollen and pink. I'm so horny and now I can take her without worry. I turn her around so she's facing the sink. I position my dick straight into her pussy and start fucking her from the back. Her titties are swinging back and forth as I pump inside her. I pump harder as I feel her juices dripping down her legs and even covering my legs.

'Your baby boy is back inside your pussy. You like feeling your baby boy in your pussy?' I see her reflection in the mirror. She's biting her lip down hard as she tries not to show her enjoyment but moans keep escaping her lips. She looks up and sees her reflection. I look up and see my reflection and see myself fucking my mom from the back, her titties swinging back and forth in the motion. I go even harder and squeeze her titties in my hand.

Her pussy tightens up again, and gets tighter and tighter. I can barely move my dick.

'Ohhhhh, ahhhhh ahhh!!' I quickly cover her mouth as she starts cumming on my dick. I feel her throbbing pussy and it makes me hornier. I'm almost there. My body feels so hot against hers. I feel like I'm about to explode.

Her pussy throbs so hard and tightens around my dick with each throb. With a few more strokes I feel myself about to cum.

It all releases. On the final stroke as I cum I hold her body close and bury my dick deep inside. I let my cum fill inside her and stand like that as she fills up with her son's semen.

I pull out and some white cum spills out to her thigh. I turn on the water on the sink and clean up her thigh and touch her pussy to clean there as well. Her body quivers as I touch and lightly play with her pussy. I push her down to her knees and make her clean up the rest of the cum and her juices by sucking off my dick. I pull her up to my feet and give her a light kiss on her lips.

'Goodnight mom.'

12