All Comments on 'Money for College'

by secretstory

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stretching mom

some people lack imagination. some people don't. Anything it takes to fuck your slutty mother is worth the risk. With the right moves and words you can get any woman to drop her socially induced barriers and let you have your way. The mind is our biggest sex organ. Use it and take control and fuck like an animal. If you want to have it more than once. fuck the critics, they just know only one position and can litterally put their hand to sleep. It takes talent to write these stories, so be proud of your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously ? No !

Short,sweet,good. Anything can be improved upon. Keep writing. Read aloud. Get an editor. Have fun.

drinkcokedrinkcokeover 5 years ago

enjoyed the story would like more of the same, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hope she got pregnant by you.i was 21 watching at home mom comes into family saw what I was watch she sat down leaned over put her head on my lap my cock right by her mouth she turned put it in her mouth I grabbed her head forced her down my cock into her throat held her head there cum in her throat I let up she gasp for air then went between her legs shoved my cock in her cunt fucked her till I cum in her cunt then I went to bed she came in took her night gown off played next to me saying to me your going to be father now then two weeks go by she was knocked up we been sleeping same bed we still fuck each other I gave her 3 more kids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous