Money Mella Makes Her Mark Ch. 03

Story Info
Carmella looks to show out on Raw with her Bella bitches.
17.6k words
4.43
2.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers

Finally! Days after conquering the pathetic wannabe Nikki Bella, as well as her even more pathetic, non-compliant sister Brie, Mella's time had come! The whole reason for allowing such vermin to stand by her side. At long last, the time had come to show them off to the world.

Admittedly, conquering Brie would do very little to up her cred with the other tops. Nikki however was a former alpha, one who ran roughshod over the division, albeit during one of the weakest, least-impressive eras. Nevertheless, having The Bella Twins, a pair of former Divas Champions and certified Hall of Famers ready and willing to serve was sure to impress the others.

Carmella could hardly contain her excitement! Garnering respect from established tops like Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, and Alexa to name a few, had been very tough. A sub-par run in NXT that culminated in her being the very last pick in WWE's recent brand-extension draft, didn't really help matters. Then there were those pesky losses to the bitch currently standing to her right. In fact, she'd lost to Nikki several times on TV, and even more on house shows.

Naturally, all of those losses proved to work in her favor though, as it was that track record that allowed Nikki the stretch of overconfidence necessary to bet her ass against the rookie. And, we all know how that turned out!

Needless to say, Mella was on a hot-streak. Not only was she ready to show off her greatest victories to date, she was ready to lay down the foundation to establish herself as a legitimate alpha contender. How would she do that? Well...that much remained to be seen, but Carmella was certain that once all the weaker bitches got word of her conquest of the Bella Twins, they'd be lining up to get their asses fucked! Figuratively speaking, of course.

With Nikki to her right and Brie to her left, Mella snobbishly strutted down the hallway leading to the Women's locker room for the day. Unfortunately, it wasn't a Tuesday, which meant that she wouldn't be able to ream out one of her fellow SmackDown Live superstars. Since it was a Monday, she'd have to settle for someone from Raw, which truthfully wasn't settling at all. If anything, it was even better.

Every SmackDown taping provided The Money Mistress with the opportunity to raise her stock via winning a match, fucking somebody from her brand's ass, or both. But doing so with somebody from the opposite brand provided almost double the confidence boost. The question was, who would fall before her? The options were plentiful, to the point where Mella didn't even bother wasting her time and energy on contemplating them. Instead, she opened the door, ready to let her sights do the thinking.

The heavy wooden door opened slowly, a large gust of cold air seeping out and blasting the trio of ex-models turned wrestlers. They persisted however, swaggering inside the wrestler-filled room, Mella ecstatic to show the others her work and the Bellas ready to showcase their new livelihoods as Money Mella's bitches. As expected, the usual hustle and bustle of a WWE Women's locker room was in full-effect.

Roughly a dozen women of varying standings and skill-levels. Bottoms were bottoming, tops were topping, and switches were either or. As expected, the best of the best were in the middle, hogging the spotlight for themselves. From the crowd, Mella spotted the three dommes in the middle and instantly recognized them. The reigning Raw Women's Champion and high-ranking top, Sasha Banks. Standing to her front, most likely skull-fucking whatever poor sap was getting fucked was Paige, a former alpha who'd mostly fallen from grace, but still had enough respect left to be a strong switch. Lastly, to their right, barely visible through the crowd was Alexa Bliss, who much like Mella, was brand-new to the main roster. Which was surprising to see.

Mella had never been to Monday Night Raw before; apparently, Sasha and Charlotte were running the show. Which honestly, was to be expected. The title scene had been based around Charlotte and Sasha, the pair trading the belt back and forth with neither able to really stand atop the mountain. In addition, Dana Brooke was closely tied to Charlotte, so she got that main event spotlight by association, making her one of Raw's upper-tier tops as well. And Alexa had quickly established herself as a bright young star on SmackDown, much to Mella's chagrin. But that didn't explain why Paige was here, topping alongside two of WWE's best.

Regardless, Carmella was only willing to stand around and watch from the sidelines for so long. After getting a good lay of the land, she barged into the middle, both faithful Bella bitches by her side, ready to impress. Sure, they had done very little of that up to now, but their Money Mistress had assured them that they weren't out to look good for bottoms and switches. The Princess of Staten Island was looking to realize her destiny as a moon walkin', trash talkin' top dawg. The only way to do that was commanding the attention of those already at that standing.

"Alright, move, move, move! Very important woman, coming through!" Mella yelled as she and the Bellas clawed through the flock. With all these damn people clustering in the middle, her fabulous hair was nearly ruined! But nevertheless, she emerged unscathed, looking as astounding as ever with her loyal servants following closely behind. It was only upon entering the circle that Carmella realized exactly why Banks, Bliss and Paige had drawn so much attention.

Currently on all fours, getting the life fucked out of them were a pair of certified future Hall of Famers. For Bliss, it was WWE legend Mickie James, spreading her tan, famously round and jiggly butt as The Wicked Witch pounded her hole relentlessly. Seeing Mickie was a surprise for sure, but Mella had heard rumblings of James returning to challenge that wannabe for the NXT Championship. And given her reputation for being the biggest disgrace of a Women's champion in history, who's taken every opportunity to lower its value by submitting time after time, it's not out of the ordinary to see her bottoming out like a whore for a young, confident butt-buster like Little Miss Bliss. More intriguing was the cocksleeve being used by Sasha and Paige.

Former longest-reigning Divas champ in history, The Black Widow herself, AJ Lee, embarrassing her legacy as a trailblazer and someone who helped elevate their division. Even a stuck-up, prissy model like Carmella was willing to concede how important AJ was to the women's division. So why? And how? There had to be an explanation as to why AJ, and Mickie as well, were here, getting their holes turned inside out by members of the current roster. And, more importantly, why these bitches were stealing her spotlight away!

This was supposed to be Mella's big reveal, the moment where the other tops would give her the respect she deserves. Not in the ring, not with championships. But by topping and breaking the biggest overachiever of the Diva era, as well as reteaching Brie what it meant to be a bottom in the process. Dammit, this was her moment, yet nobody was even looking at her. All because little AJ Lee, a former alpha, was getting fucked like a bitch in heat? Who cares? Can they NOT see that she has an alpha pet, too? None of it made any sense, but Mella was God damn sure going to get to the bottom of it.

But first, she wanted to test how long the trio would continue whilst pretending not to notice her. When that ultimately didn't happen, Mella took matters into her own hands. "What's goin' on here!" She growled, crossing her arms in frustration. The Staten Island Princess was certain the trio of tops had noticed her, but were just messing around. Yet another reason why she needed to gain some respect.

"Oh, hi Mella, I see you've made the trip over for Legend's Night like me," Alexa greeted, the first and only to do so. Although, Mella hadn't heard about any Legend's Night. She came over to Raw because she couldn't wait until tomorrow to show off her conquests. At least that explained why Mickie and AJ were here, though it was still strange that she was willing to work with the company given how things went down with her shoot-husband.

"Tonight is Legend's Night on Raw?" Mella asked, specifically targeting her response for Alexa who naturally, wasn't given the chance to speak, as the cocky and confident Raw Women's champion joined the conversation.

Slowing down her thrusts to focus on the conversation, Sasha asked, "Alexa, do you know this person? And why does she have the Bellas with her?" Immediately, Mella's jaw dropped.

"D-Did you really just say that? I know damn well that you know who I am!" Carmella expressed as Sasha casually shrugged off the Fabulous Diva's response.

"No, I don't. How 'bout you, Paige? You know her?" Sasha reiterated, asking the Anti-Diva, who confirmed, "Nope, can't say that I do," before delivering several rough strokes into poor AJ's throat. Which, naturally, really pissed off the fiery New Yorker.

In what was surely an over-reaction, Carmella feigned vomiting before re-stating, "I...I can't believe you just said that! About me, of all people? Seriously, me? The most F. A. B. U-"

"For the love of God, shuuuuut uuuuppp!" Sasha interrupted, only further igniting Mella's fire. "We know who you are, okay? Does that make you happy, huh? Will that make your annoying, loser mouth?"

Not wanting to admit that it would, Mella childishly responded with a comedic head turn and "hmph."

"We were just messing with you, love," Paige cheekily assured as she pulled her cock out of little AJ's mouth, giving the tiny girl a moment of reprieve before jamming the full length back in. The Crazy Chick choked and gurgled on every inch through watery eyes, but seemed to be enjoying herself all the same.

"I knew that!" Mella shouted, before quickly adding in, "Not that I cared anyway." Carmella quickly proved how little she cared by transitioning the focus to her conquest of The Bellas, as opposed to her glaring insecurities.

"Soooooo, ladies? Notice anything different about me?" Mella asked, nudging both Bella bitches in the side. Which, unfortunately, left her fellow tops very unimpressed.

With a quick sigh preceding her words, Sasha confirmed, "Look, I'm sure you worked very hard to submit these two...you know...unimpressive models, but it means nothing to me, or Paige or anybody, really."

Chiming in, Paige added, "Yeah, love, maybe you should watch along and take some notes," which, naturally, put a sour expression on Mella's face.

"Now, now, Paige, it's not Mella's fault that she thought topping these mediocre has-beens would make her seem important!" Alexa Bliss chimed in, making it very clear she wasn't on Carmella's side, despite their shared brand loyalty, something The Fabulous Diva planned to return the favor on in the future. For now though, a tad bit of smack-talk was more than enough to suffice.

"Watch your mouth, Bliss! Your pretty little ass would more than fit in with the 'models' in my collection," Carmella assured, immediately setting the firecracker known as WWE's Wicked Witch off.

"Hold on...who do you think YOU'RE talking to?" She asked, halting her movements. "I'll have you know that I'm nothing like you all! Sure, I may be model-like, but-"

"Alright, alright, that's enough!" Sasha interjected, cutting the bubble bootied blonde off mid-explanation. "This is the RAW locker room! You mid-carders need to take your petty little arguments back to the B-show where you belong. Go on, shoo! Get outta here! Both of ya, out! I got flagship shit to do and you two are distracting as hell!"

Now normally, Mella was known to pick her spots and wait for the best opportunity to strike. Cheap jabs about her background or in-ring skill were harmless, and rarely, if ever, had an effect on The Princess of Staten Island. But something about Sasha calling SmackDown the B-show, insulting the only brand that was willing to give her a chance at singles wrestling stardom? It cut a little too deep.

"B-show? Are you KIDDING me right now? You've got some nerve calling The Rock's show the B-show, especially when you need a 'Legends Night' to pop a rating!" Carmella snapped, inching closer as Sasha, now too involved in the argument to focus on poor little AJ Lee, pulled her cock out of that butt and stood face to face with The Money Mistress.

"SmackDown is inferior, that's just a simple fact," The Boss arrogantly stated, looking eye to eye with her fellow former NXT stalwart.

"How?" Mella asked, rolling her eyes for dramatic effect.

"Because I'm not on it. WWE knows that I'm the biggest star in this division! I'm the draw! The Legit Boss of an entire era of wrestling, and nobody, especially not some last second reject from the NXT leftover's plate can prove otherwise. That's why YOU, of all people, decided to come all the way to Raw just to show off these two little bitches, when I was here, already dominating someone who at some point was actually worth a damn!"

Sasha's words cut deep, especially the part about being NXT's leftovers. Partially, because it was true. Carmella wasn't signed to WWE because the fans had been clamoring for it, or because she'd cut her teeth, grinding for years waiting for her opportunity. Mella got a job because she's sexy, has a rocking bod, and industry connections via one of the hottest tag teams in NXT at the time. If asked, Mella would obviously deny it, but she'd be lying through her pearly white teeth.

The Money Mistress wanted to snap back at The Boss, she wanted to give her hell, not only for disrespecting SmackDown, but for undercutting the biggest victory of her career. But, for the first time in her life, Mella's motor mouth wouldn't start up. Thankfully though, The Bella Bitches were able to swoop in and give their mistress a jump.

First up was Brie, the overachiever-yet to actually achieve anything, who nearly had to choke her former Sistress for the chance to speak on behalf of their owner first. "Yeah well, at least we know what we are, right Nicole?"

Agreeing, Nikki added, "Yeah, we may be worthless slaves for our Money Mistress, but at least we admit it. We know our holes belong to a superior woman. You? You practically live on the other end of Charlotte's cock, yet parade around here like some world-beating domme!"

Sasha turned her head, trying to mask the light pink tint that had begun to adorn her cheeks. When the blushing faded, Banks promptly snapped back. "T-That's not true," Sasha argued before expounding, "I'm an anal virgin! I swear! She's beaten me before, but we've never bet a damn thing!"

With a headway of confidence, Carmella jumped back into the conversation. "Yeah, right, and these hoes will soon leave me for someone else," Money Mella began, gesturing to her right and left in reference to the bustier of the Bella Bitches. "Face it, Banks! Your massive ego blinds you from the fact that you're a filthy little bottom in disguise! You can lie about your past all you want, and maybe, just maybe, these people will believe you. But rest assured, I won't."

"She has a point, love," Paige, who had begun to fuck AJ Lee's used-up little asshole in Sasha's absence, added in. "We've heard the rumblings about you and Charlie. No proof, but you do seem to go missing after the show every odd week."

"Hiding from your past will only make things worse, trust me. It's better to come to terms with it and move on," Alexa confirmed, speaking on a situation she had quite a bit of experience in as one of the biggest bottoms in WWE history before re-inventing herself.

"Everybody, shut up! I don't need to hear this! This is my night, okay? I'm the champ," Sasha weakly reminded. Unfortunately, it mattered little to Carmella, who knew she had The Boss right where she wanted her. Then, with a little more confidence, reassured, "And I'm an anal virgin."

"Are you, though?" Mella smugly asked.

"Yes! Now shut up!" Sasha quickly shot back.

"Why would I shut up? Talking about getting that fat, chocolate ass of yours turned inside out is pretty fun," Mella argued, turning around and mockingly grabbing a large handful of her own firm butt. "Even more so if you're telling the truth about being a butt virgin."

Continuing her humiliation of The Legit Boss, Carmella jested, "But you're not. It's almost too easy. You actually think you're better than me? Uh, hello? You've been takin' it up the ass for years, I just know it! Annnnnd, since you wanna make fun of my bitches, do you even have any besides Bayley? And even she's getting fucked by another mistress right now!"

Mella was going in hard, and the only thing Sasha could do to combat the poisonous venom being spewed was to yell, "I let that happen! I'm using someone else tonight!" Which only proceeded to make her look even more weak and insecure than before. Not to mention, she actually didn't have any other subs besides Bayley.

"That never stopped me," Mella contested. "I'm good enough to play with multiple toys at a time. What's stopping the big, bad Legit Boss from doing the same? Unless of course... you don't have what it takes?"

"Are you trying to find out?" Sasha questioned, pointing a finger at the Staten Island stunner. "Believe whatever you want to about my topping skills or my bottoming history, bitch. But bet your ass in a match, and find out why I'm the Women's World Champion. I dare you."

Jumping into a bet with Sasha Banks wasn't exactly on Carmella's to-do list. Whether she could actually hang on to a title or not, The Boss was every bit as good as she claimed to be in the ring. Sure, she had her slip ups here and there, but anybody who can hang with Charlotte Flair and even hand The Queen a few clean losses was an adversary worth taking seriously, at the very least. Ideally, Mella would've liked to have a few matches against Banks without any wagers first, really get a feel for her before the deciding rubber match later on, just as she had done with Nikki. But, unfortunately, it didn't appear as though an opportunity to manipulate the situation would arise any time soon. So, following her consideration, Money Mella agreed.

"You dare me? Ass for ass? You're on!" Carmella gleefully accepted, sticking out her hand for verification, and Sasha matched it, their hands serving as the binding contract for their pending match.

An inherent uncertainty filling her voice, Paige asked, "Sasha, are you sure you want to bet your ass against this nobody?" Her words, though soft and fragile, and more than enough to have Carmella stink-facing in disgust, were the polar opposite of her deep thrusts into AJ Lee's asshole, the tiny, retired Diva wailing loudly as her sodomization seemingly reached its peak.

"Yeah, I think I do. Should be easy enough, right?" Sasha jokingly asked, heavily underestimating her opponent in the process. Though not as technically skilled, Carmella was definitely crafty. Simply writing her off wasn't a good idea, a fact Mella herself was happy to remind Sasha of.

"My little pet Nicole said the same thing, and we all see how that turned out," Carmella recalled, stroking Nikki's long, luxurious hair, the broken bitch purring in response. "But go ahead, make fun and take me lightly, I don't care. It'll make adding you to my collection even easier." Again, Sasha laughed off Mella's threat; apparently, she completely pushed away any insecurity from bottoming to Charlotte to the side, in favor of severe overconfidence.

"Sure, sure, and I'll give up my dream and walk away from this company, too," Sasha joked, unable to take the threat of losing to Carmella seriously before regaining her composure, "But anyway, you can go ahead and run along now. Your business here is done. So pack up your bitches and take a hike back down to the B show, until it's time to present that tight little ass to me."

codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers