Money Mella Makes Her Mark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a view of the hallway in her sights and her faithful pets standing by her side once again, Carmella turned back to leave Sasha with one last message. "Get that asshole ready for me, Banksy, cause after our match, whenever that may be, it's gonna have a new owner," Mella assured as she and her entourage and exited the Raw Women's locker room, a cocky laugh from The Boss being the final interaction between the two.

All in all, as Mella and her Bellas walked down the long, empty corroder that would eventually lead to another long, emptier corridor that would hopefully lead to the parking garage, it was safe to say that her attempt to make a statement didn't go as planned. The arrogant little bitch pretending to be the alpha wasn't impressed, and, by and large, neither were the rest of the sorry excuse for tops in that room. The Bella Twins were worthless, a fact that she would punish them for, if not for the prospect in front of her. Couple that with the fact that everyone in that room now viewed her as inferior to The Boss, thanks to Sasha excluding her from the DAP, and it was safe to say that tonight wasn't Carmella's ideal showing.

Tonight wasn't a total loss, though, not by a long shot. As one door closes, another opens, as they say. Breaking Sasha Banks was guaranteed to be the shot in the arm that Mella thought breaking the Bellas would provide to her reputation. And she would, too! The Boss was going to become her anal bitch, she just knew it! But for now, she had to settle for the two most useless and loyal bitches a mistress could ask for. Until the time came to put ol' Banksy down, once and for all.