Money Mella Makes Her Mark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two smaller, brash wrestlers surrounded by tall blonde superstars. The wacky world of WWE wasn't built for girls like AJ Lee and Sasha Banks, but they succeeded nonetheless. A trailblazer and her current-gen counterpart, seconds away from becoming one. Sasha took her slippery shaft, still coated in AJ's ass cream, and pressed it against The Black Widow's black hole bringing them even closer together.

A large sigh of relief instinctively forced its way out of AJ's mouth, as if even the few minutes she'd suffered without a dick inside of her slutty asshole was far too much. A sad, sad sight to see from such a formerly admirable face, but in a way, made it even hotter for the both of them, leading to a moan a piece escaping out of the pair's mouth. And then another as, once AJ's butt had fully accepted the head of its offering, and Sasha began to push forward.

The room fell surprisingly silent for such a non-momentous occasion. The onlookers, more enamored with observing at the moment opposed to bottoming or topping themselves, had already watched AJ on the other end of a woman's shaft for the last hour or so. But that didn't stop them from paying even closer attention to the action this time around, as if the current pairing was tonight's main event when, in actuality, it was only matinee. Even Carmella was subject to the silence, managing to keep herself quiet and nearly shattering her image as a mouthy New Yorker forever.

Sasha's rod easily slid to the deepest depths of AJ's pipe; all it took was a little bit of force to get from point A to point B in record time. As was to be expected with a well-used asshole. Just as quickly as she had entered, Sasha seemingly began to leave. But AJ and her crowd of adoring fans, they knew it was only a ruse. With a sly, seductive smile on her pretty face, AJ Lee patiently waited for Sasha's trap to unfold.

Sure enough, the retraction was only temporary as inch after inch came barreling back inside a few moments later. Sasha wasted no time getting herself into a more comfortable position, stationing her arms just beside AJ's torso and angling her hips just above The Black Widow's ass, providing an easy, long-term setting for what Sasha planned to be all-time classic butt fucking.

The Boss took things slowly though, just as she always preferred. A slow, sensual pace to start always made for a more powerful orgasm in the end, and in her eyes, making a bitch cum harder than ever before was the quickest and easiest way to judge one's strength as a top. Calculated strokes, each teasing the bitch in question by going as deep as possible but never staying, always leaving her wanting more. And more she'd get; after the sickening, Earth-shattering thud of Sasha's thigh flesh pounding into AJ's ass meat from another brutal thrust, she'd stay deep inside the bowels longer, increasing the length on each occasion and, somehow, managing to stretch the poor girl's anus wider.

Most tops wouldn't dream of putting that much of a caring touch into their craft, at least not with their busy WWE schedules, anyway. But Sasha always did, mostly because of her history being in the same place as someone like AJ. Only in her case, it was always because she didn't have any other choice, and not because she wanted to. Nevertheless, Sasha always took into account what would provide the most satisfactory experience for the bottom, regardless of how depraved the whore may be, a fact that managed to resonate with Carmella.

The Fabulous Diva shared a similar mindset when topping other women. Getting someone to submit to you is one thing, and breaking them is something else entirely. But keeping a bitch loyal? Ensuring their servitude under any and all circumstances? That takes real power, the likes of which Mella, too, liked to flex by making her bitches cum extra hard and, in the process, convincing them that nobody could ever do it better. The signs were subtle, but Carmella could tell that Sasha was doing exactly that.

Taking her time. Eating up the clock, so to speak. Sasha was laser-focused on ensuring one thing: turn their three-on-one AJ Lee assault into a competition, and go for the gold. To show everyone in the Raw locker room that she was the strongest woman here. The Legit Boss of everyone, including Charlotte, even though she wasn't here right now. Every jolt of the hips, every callous thrust brought Sasha closer to realizing that goal. Though, AJ selfishly hoped otherwise.

Not that she wasn't grateful for the dick pummeling her ass, far from it. AJ had spent months and months dreaming of a scenario exactly like this. But while the slow and steady pace with sharp, powerful thrusts was fun for a while, it didn't really hit as hard as a good, old-fashioned rectum-wrecking. Something to really turn her asshole inside out, you know? Leave her cute little backdoor red raw, making something as simple as sitting an arduous task? Some real hardcore shit! Though, she'd never outright complain or beg for more.

Thankfully though, AJ's temporary top was skilled enough to notice a bitch-in-distress, and quickly rectified the situation. Not by speeding up, though. Hell no, wouldn't want the useless whore thinking she was calling the shots here or anything like that. No, instead, Sasha skillfully incorporated a different act as a way of keeping things fresh, outside of just hitting different spots throughout the sodomy.

Slowing her movements briefly to reposition herself, Sasha returned to a kneeled stance. She then resumed the reaming, keeping the same pace but, after a few moments, raising her hand just above her waist, bringing it crashing down on the round, tan surface below a few seconds later. AJ hollered loudly, mostly out of pain, but with an undertone of pleasure in a strange, masochistic way. Enjoying a slap or even an entire spanking session wasn't out of the question for the most depraved that WWE had to offer, which was precisely why Sasha decided to add a few into the mix.

Moments later another followed. Then another a few moments after that. Vicious slaps hurtled down sequentially for several minutes, each more devastating than the last, proof of which evident by the growing red mark that formed across the center of the tiny woman's flesh. What began as a small pink palm print, second by second, mutated into a portrait of madness. Jagged lines protruded from the top and sides of the circle, skewing in several different directions almost reason-less. Along with finger-shaped lines and the substantial growth of the circle as a whole was the stinging pain that certainly would have been unbearable to a less-experienced harlot, but to AJ was the best part of all. For where there was agony to be found, there was pleasure to be derided from it.

Pleasure, unexplainable in nature but undeniable in action. The shockwaves that throttled her little body everytime Sasha's hand made contact sent her brain into overdrive, no doubt enhanced by the massive amount of man-made man meat ramming in and out of her backdoor. Together, the pair were an unstoppable duo, a sweet, lascivious concoction designed to elicit a guttural response of the darkest doctrine possible.

Too much wasn't a word in AJ's vocabulary and thankfully, it didn't exist in Sasha's, either. No matter how dark the red mark grew or how much the constant beating of the same spot began to sting, a few seconds refused to pass without a brutal spanking to cap off another glorious rotation. Pump, pump, spank, pump, pump, spank. Sometimes, just to mix things up, Sasha followed a pump, pump, pump, spank or a pump, spank, spank, pump rhythm, if for no reason than to keep things just as fun for herself as they were for the target in question. Then, when the shade of Sasha's palm print was considerably darker than the skin it sat on, Sasha switched to the other ass cheek.

For some reason, as much as AJ loved having her butt beaten and fucked in a beautiful symphony ass-centered annihilation, the thought of both cheeks sharing the same shade of red, the same proof of abuse was almost upsetting. The thought of only one ass cheeking wearing battle scars was considerably more humiliating.

But, to AJ, "humiliating" was more so a complement than a derogatory statement. Getting degraded and embarrassed was part of the charm of bottoming, and arguably her favorite part. Being treated like a whore is one thing, but getting shamed for being one is another thing entirely. Another thing that AJ absolutely adored. Sadly though, Sasha was far removed from caring that much about bitches like AJ and their worthless opinions. Which, in AJ's weird, twisted mind, drew comparisons to feeling like absolute trash, helping her cope with the fact that her ass cheeks would mirror each other.

Time ticked along and, as it did, AJ's bottom began to more closely resemble an overgrown cherry tomato that somebody's rear end. An intense throbbing set in, the marks on her ass pulsating and pounding as her blood pumped. And all throughout, poor little AJ had to manage the various intersecting avenues of pleasure throttling her tiny frame.

No matter how much focus Sasha put on the spanking, it never distracted her from the task at hand, that being fucking the bitch's hole into oblivion and ensuring that Carmella fails to do so better. Setting the bar so high that clearing it was physically impossible. That was Sasha's ultimate goal and so far, she was succeeding.

Naturally, if it was up to AJ, she would've cum a long time ago. Sure, that decision would never be left in her incapable hands, nor would she deprive herself of the more powerful she'd receive by holding off until the bitter end. But, with all the pounding she'd already "suffered" through, mixed with the spanking and one-on-one action with The Legit Boss, holding off was definitely a challenge, consistently growing with difficulty.

Like most bottoms, AJ despised acting out of turn. Cumming without permission has always been one of the biggest no-no's, a cardinal sin of sorts that all of slutkind has a strong distaste for. But, also like most bottoms, AJ's only human, and a weak-willed human at that. Just like everyone, she has her limits, and sooner or later, her body would begin to act on its own.

AJ's breathing patterns became unstable and inconsistent, and her moans dialed up to an obscene decibel level. Cumming hard, albeit prematurely, seemed unavoidable. Before long, AJ's body would stop fighting, her defenses would shut down, allowing the pleasure to feast. The Converse afficianado didn't really have many options; either cum without asking now, ask and hope for the best, or try and wait for Sasha's benevolence.

Those were just her options, what AJ could control. She was, of course, at the mercy of the stronger women in the room, specifically Sasha, Paige, and Carmella, the three who'd targeted her. The trio was supposed to be taking turns, and though Sasha hadn't overstayed her welcome, it was safe to say that bringing AJ to climax city's entrance was practically doing just that. AJ hoped and prayed that somebody would notice and jump in and rescue her; she didn't want to cum early, and especially now without express, written consent. Thankfully, her prayers were answered by a tall, dark, and utterly breathtaking mistress that some may call FABULOUS.

"STOP!" Mella commanded, bringing her high-pitched voice down to as deep an octave as possible. "It's my turn now!" Waiting patiently wasn't on her to-do list, and though she'd done so nonetheless, Mella couldn't wait another second. Did the fact AJ was clearly about to cum play a part in her decision to impede on Sasha's turn? Yeah, so what? Sasha had already skipped the line after already having several turns that lasted God knows how long before The Princess of Staten Island arrived.

Furrowing her brow without ceasing her lower body movements, Sasha asked, "Says who?"

"Me, skank, that's who! You've both had your fair share of that ass, now it's my turn. I've already been waiting long enough as it is!" Mella barked back, sassily crossing her arms. A confused smile crept across Sasha's face as she shook her head in disappointment, but stopped thrusting her hips nonetheless, which brought a similar smile to The Money Mistress's face.

"Care to remind me who's show this is, Mella?" Sasha asked redundantly and Carmella turned her cheek in ignorance. "Fine, don't, but I will! It's my show, sweetie. MINE! My belt equals my show, which equals my bitch!" Sasha's words were emphasized with a harsh smack to AJ's perky rump, the tight little brunette squealing like a pig in response.

"Something about that math doesn't add up. See, we all know that's not your belt, Banksy. You're keeping it warm for the queen bee, that's all. Giving the fans a rest, so to speak." Mella stepped forward before continuing, "Once she comes back, this little facade of yours will fade away. You'll lose, again, and Charlotte's gonna shove her big strap-on right up your tight booty hole, again."

"S-Shut up! That's not...true," Sasha argued. "I'm gonna win! I can beat her!"

Chuckling, Mella asked, "Can you, though? I mean, back and forth sure, but two times in a row? I seriously doubt it." Mella's downright obvious attempt to boil Sasha's blood should've been easily brushed off as nothing more than childish antics. But, The Boss simply couldn't help herself or, rather, her ego couldn't.

"Can you? Hell, can you even beat anyone here, let alone Charlotte? At least I've beaten her before! You wouldn't last five minutes!" Sasha argued, getting in Mella's face and, subsequently, stepping right into The Fabulous Diva's trap.

"In the ring, hold for hold? Eh, maybe not," Carmella admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "But I'm a little craftier than you're giving me credit for. I can handle my own, especially when it comes to pounding ass. At that, I've been called the best in the business! Ain't that right, Nik?"

"Fuck yes it is!" Nikki quickly responded, her mouth watering from the mere thought of submitting to her money mistress. That big cock throttling her forever-gaping hole, a long fuck session leaving every inch of her supermodel physique a sweaty, humbled mess. "My Money Mistress is better than everyone! Better than Beth and Paige. Mmm...Charlotte too! You've never fucked my ass before Sasha, but I'm sure she's better than a scrawny little thing such as yourself." Sasha stinkfaced in response, aghast that a worthless, broken whore like Nikki Bella had dared to speak to her in such a manner.

"Can't argue with that logic, can ya?" Mella jested. "I mean, I suppose you could, but it wouldn't do much to prove who the better top is."

Clenching her fist, Sasha shouted, "You bitch!" Then, she stopped to collect herself with a few deep, calming breaths before caving. "Fine, take your Goddamn turn. It's not like it'll prove anything, anyway. Not on that used-up piece of meat." Suddenly, Carmella's eyes sparkled. The Princess of Staten Island had gotten her way, and boy, it was glorious!

Hardly twenty minutes had passed since they first agreed to share little AJ, but waiting idly for her turn felt like forever. A real drag that, thankfully, was well-behind her now, Mella's future filled with AJ Lee's tight, spinner body fucked this way and that. As she made her short trek over to the tiny brunette, Carmella pondered how exactly she would do the deed, so to speak.

AJ was already in bitch position and, theoretically, that would do the trick. But, Mella was in the business of proving her superiority. Arguably the quickest and fastest way to do that was by upping the ante. By disregarding the established format in favor of something more risque, more boundary-breaking. And Carmella had just the thing in mind.

Upon arriving at her destination, the moon-walkin', trash-talkin' top seized AJ's little leg, pulling it out from under her, catching the tiny brunette by surprise and leaving her flat on her stomach. She wasn't the only one surprised either, the rest of the locker room gasping in response to the vagrant display of abuse they'd just witnessed. But before anybody could think too longly on the subject, Carmella had already begun dragging AJ across the carpeted floor, towards the nearest bench.

Once they'd gotten there, Mella muscled The Black Widow's lower body up, positioning AJ at an angle, her back leaning against the leg of the bench and her legs high in the air. It was obvious by the look on little AJ's face that she'd never been taken like this before. One foot at a time, Mella stepped over as the two became something more closely resembling a couple from a Kama Sutra book than a pair of world famous pro wrestlers.

Helpless beneath the weight of her own torso, the entirety of her body folded like an accordion to Carmella's liking; nowhere to run, and AJ wouldn't have it any other way. Some minor adjustments were made, those being Carmella's pushing forward of AJ's body, followed by The Princess of Staten Island taking a seat. Making the position even more convoluted, Mella then lifted AJ's legs once more, resting them on her shoulders, the bitch's ass lining up perfectly with Money Mella's lap.

Grinning like a madwoman, Carmella lined her cock up with AJ's already-gaping hole and pushed forward slightly without an ounce of resistance to show for it. So, she slid a bit more in that pipe, the weak little whore on top whimpering pathetically in an almost wholesome manner. But, why stop there? AJ's butt was too far gone, too broken to ever need a caring touch, nor did she want one. What she truly desired was a rough violation, the likes of which would challenge her and keep her on the edge long enough to squeeze out a really big orgasm. And thankfully, her current suitor was just the woman for the job.

Both AJ and the crowd had gotten their fair share of slow, almost-passionate butt sex from Sasha; it was time to turn the volume up. Instead of beating around the bush and slowly stuffing more dick up that throttled chute, Mella forced the rest inside in one fell swoop, AJ's battered ass cheeks coming to rest gracefully on top of Mella's elevated thighs. Then, like a true master of her craft, Carmella took AJ's butt into her grasp, keeping her target steady as she began to pump her hips. In and out, in and out, just to build a quick rhythm that drastically increased in speed as the seconds passed, before long developing into a blistering volley of tan flesh clattering together like an erotic sex opera. Their body's the instruments, their mouths the vocals.

"How's that cock feel, AJ?" Mella asked suddenly, and, when she didn't get an immediate answer from the blissfully ignorant Black Widow, she slapped the bitch's face hard. AJ screamed in pain; her facial cheeks weren't quite as accustomed to abuse as those positioned on her lower body, at least not as much as they used to be. Nearly two years out of the ring had made sure of that.

Before AJ could get a proper answer out, Mella's hand came jolting forward again, paint-brushing the right side of little AJ Lee's face. "Tell me how that cock feels, bitch! I wanna hear it, NOW!" The demand was clear this time, and AJ wasted no time adhering to it.

Clutching her right cheek, AJ squeaked, "It feels soooo fucking good inside me!" An honest answer from an honest woman, but not quite as detailed as The Princess of Staten Island prefers. Another, more detailed description was required, unfortunately, something with a little more spice for their audience. Something that would make Sasha desperate to take little AJ's place.

"AGAIN!" Mella demanded, feigning another smack to motivate the formerly longest-reigning Divas Champion in history. AJ obeyed like a good bitch, this time thinking a bit more carefully to ensure that her answer was a satisfying one. After all, Money Mistress Mella was doing so good at satisfying her; it was the least she could do.