Money Mella Makes Her Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really now? Ya know, I've heard having a tasty lil' asshole usually means you were born to be a bottom..." Carmella suggested before Nikki quickly jumped in.

"No! That's...not true! I'm not a bottom! My ass just tastes really good...that's all!" Nikki assured, scrambling to defend herself from that heinous accusation, to which Carmella responded by taking Nikki by the hair and standing her up, catching the former alpha off guard. Mella then proceeded to drag and bend her charge over the arm of the couch, giving herself perfect access to Nicole's most perfect asset.

"Your ass tastes really good huh?" Mella asked whilst spreading Nikki's cheeks, revealing that tiny little asshole, still recovering from its previous breach. "Well, on second thought, Nik, I think I'll have to grab a serving for myself!" With that said, Miss Money dove in, nearly licking her chops in anticipation. Nikki however, didn't share her temporary top's excitement. Mostly because, deep down, she knew that now was when the game truly began.

After years of anal abstinence, there wasn't a chance for The Fearless One to experience even the tiniest sliver of bliss from the fingering she'd received. It was painful, and Carmella had hardly put any effort in on her end. But, a rimjob was a completely different level entirely. The tongue is a vastly different organ when compared to a finger, not just because it's small and wet, but also because of the tissue-like texture that made it flexible enough to move around easily. With this act, Mella would be able to all of Nikki's shallow spots without an ounce of painful backfire. Or, in other words, this rimjob would probably mark the beginning of her downfall tonight.

Naturally, Nikki was well aware of her chances tonight. They were slim to none. Regardless of the top, these situations almost always end the same. With a strong, powerful woman on all fours, getting their ass plowed and loving every second of it. That's why Nikki had tried her best to maintain the mentality of "staying strong". What happened tonight was of no concern to her; that's why she was so willing to just get it over with. The sooner it was over, the sooner she'd be able to shake it off and get back to doing what she does best. And now, her plan was about to experience its first big hurdle, as Carmella stuck out her tongue and pressed it against Nikki's waiting hole.

Immediately, Nicole took note of the drastic difference between getting eaten out and fingered. Even right off the bat, there wasn't an ounce of pain to be felt. It wasn't pleasurable quite yet, but with her experience on the other end, Nikki knew that her chances didn't look good, especially as Carmella continued to plunge her slimy little muscle in deeper. The Princess of Staten Island seemed to stretch that tongue far beyond the reaches of what's humanly possible because it never seemed to end! Of course, it did, but only after what felt like hours of slow, methodical dipping that had Nikki clutching the cold leather of the expensive sofa beneath her.

God forbid Nikki push out or release the tension in her asshole. Without it, she knew she was at major risk of letting the immensely pleasurable feeling get to her. So she stayed focused, keeping her attention on the feeling opposite of that in her asshole. Because yes, that kind of mentality was already necessary.

Surprise, surprise! Only a minute in and already Nikki wasn't hating it, which on paper means very little but, in practice, says so much more. Bella #2 bit down hard on her bottom lip, another clear attempt to distract herself from the slippery devil invading her most sacred hole. And yet another surprise, it was kind of working!

Not completely; little inklings of pleasure still managed to seep through. But, that's not to say they were caused by Nicole's affinity for butt play. No, most of her enjoyment was brought upon by the memories of her once submissive lifestyle. A time where she belonged to the alpha female, something any true bottom would take great pride in. Though Nikki's always preferred being a top, she would never lie and say that the past was horrible, or even that she regretted being Beth's bitch at all. If anything, Nikki was always honest with herself and knew that she never had what it takes to beat The Glamazon herself.

But, that was the past. Times have changed, and even though she'd always carry her past with her, Nikki was a bonafide top now. Nothing, not even Mella's talented and enthusiastic little tongue could change that. She was determined to leave tonight with her mind intact, regardless of what transpires in between.

Mella could tell that Nikki still had a tremendous amount of fight left in her, regardless of how futile her attempts would be in the end. She was tense and unrelaxed, something that the Fabulous Mistress attempted to combat by ramping up the ferocity of her attack. Carmella went to town on that bum, lapping and slurping away as if Nikki's ass was an all-you-can-eat buffet! Sure enough, the busty brunette hadn't been lying. Her butt was just as delicious as she'd proclaimed.

Nevertheless, Mella didn't stop to savor the delectable flavor, mostly because this bitch was hers for the night, and one misstep could lead her to get carried away. The last thing she needed was to lose focus and forget about the task at hand. Mella had to break the slut, once and for all. Wasting time, sampling butt flavors like a sommelier wasn't going to bring her closer towards that goal.

So, once she'd had her fill and Nikki seemed to be as loose as a relatively new asshole could be, she decided it was finally time to crack on! With one swift, brutal strike to the raven-haired model's pretty bum, and said model yelping like a helpless bitch, Carmella was ready to claim what was rightfully hers. Nikki Bella's sweet, untouched asshole, yet to truly be claimed by anyone, until now.

"Alright, bitch, that's enough! Can't get carried away! Oh, no ma'am, not when it's so close to showtime! Oooooh yes, Nikki, are you ready?" Mella asked, with her charge looking back in disgust. "Aww c'mon Nik, don't look at me like that! This is what you've been waiting for right? To get it over with? Well, here you go, hun! Let's see how confident the big, bad Bella is with cock in her ass! Do you think you can survive the night with the most dominant woman in all of WWE? Well, go and get me a strap-on, and we'll see just how tough you really are!"

Finally, the moment of truth! Nikki rolled her eyes, before hesitantly following her orders, heading over to a large, black duffel bag that sat on the floor in the farthest corner of the room. She knelt, letting out an audible sigh as she began to crawl towards her destination, well-aware that her "mistress" wouldn't have it any other way. Before long, she was faced with an incredibly tough decision.

Nikki opened the bag, only to find several different dildos, varying in size and shape, as well as representing every color of the rainbow. Some were monsters that even had her blushing a bit, and others were so pathetically small that Nikki wouldn't ever consider strapping around her waist. But, therein lied her dilemma. She was only told to get a strap-on, with Carmella never saying which. Without those specifications in place, deciding which to take would be a real challenge.

Nikki wanted to take a smaller one but wasn't certain if the juice was worth the squeeze. Surely if she brought one of the shrimps over, then Mella would just punish her, then grab the biggest one here, a fourteen-inch-long goliath that had her asshole quivering in fear. Not only would tempting her temporary top make things worse, but it would only further prolong her misery and humiliation. So, after a deep breath, Nikki grabbed a modestly large ten incher, as well as a harness, and returned over to The Fabulous Superstar. And, unsurprisingly, Carmella had some choice words for her rival.

"Wow, that's an awfully big cock, Nik! Did you, by any chance, pick it out of lust?" Mella asked, before immediately breaking out into laughter. Nikki, however, did not share her sentiment. Instead, hoping to speed things along, attempted to strap the harness around the Staten Island stunner's waist. Naturally, she was thanked with a swift palm to the face.

"Woah now, hold your horses! I know your asshole can't contain its excitement, but please! Have some fucking self-control!" Mella demanded as Nikki rubbed her cheek. "Now, be a good little bitch and ask your mistress for permission first."

Nikki gritted her teeth, fuming from the disrespectful nature of the relative newbie. Never before had she regretted losing a house show match so much. But, she had no choice, regardless of how humiliating it may be. She'd lost, fair and square; refusing a demand now could only make things worse. So, sucking up what remained of her pride, Nikki did as instructed.

"Please, may I...may I strap the harness around you...mistress."

Smiling from ear to ear, Carmella exuberantly exclaimed, "Good girl! Of course, you can, silly, I was only messing with you!" The red mark on Nikki's cheek was begging to differ. Nevertheless, Nicole was in the clear to arm the promising star, fastening the harness and attaching the monstrous cock afterward. Then, she got into position on the floor, face down, ass up. Just like a good slut would. Not out of desire, but to deny Carmella the satisfaction of demanding it herself. Of course, that didn't stop the motor mouth New Yorker from yappin' her trap.

"So enthusiastic! Such a good bitch! Nikki Bella, you're making me blush!"

Firing back defiantly, Nikki protested, "It's not enthusiasm, Goddamnit! It's just-"

Her insolence was quickly halted, as Mella, who'd headed over to her bag, countered with, "It's just what, Nikki? Lemme guess...you want to get it over with? How long are you going to keep lying to yourself? You're not eager to get it over with, you're just eager. Deep down, below this facade that you call a top, I see the real you, bitch. A worthless, disgusting anal whore who's been dying for good ass fucking! Oh yeah, I know she's in there, and I've got just the trick to lure her out of hiding!"

Naturally, Nikki didn't have her eyes on the prize, per se, so she confidently responded, "Break a leg. But no matter what happens, you won't break me! That I'm certain of."

Mella's rebuttal was a cocky laugh, followed by, "You sure? Maybe take a look this way, bitch."

It was then that Nikki plucked her head from the carpet, putting Carmella, holding a large bottle of lube, into her sights. Immediately, her heart dropped. The single most terrifying visual possible, right before her. Nothing she said could've saved her now. Nikki knew that she'd probably end up enjoying the rectum wrecking at some point tonight, assuming Carmella is as good as she thinks she is. But now, it was a certainty. There'd be no pain to hide the pleasure. Or, in other words, all the work she'd put in erasing the damage that Beth caused would go up in smoke, just like that.

"Huh? Why so quiet? Just a moment ago you were all fired up and now, nothing? Is it this?" Money Mella asked, holding up the bottle lube as she approached her prey. "It is, isn't it? I told you, I don't wanna see strong, confident, Diva's Champion Nikki Bella. No, ma'am, I want weak, pathetic, supermodel Nikki Bella and I want her now!"

To emphasize her point, Mella got right in Nikki's face before continuing, "I wanna see her, Nik. Mmmm I know she's in there, just like Brie. You're identical, right? So, it only makes sense that you're just as big a whore as she is. And now, it's time to prove it!" The moment of truth had finally arrived. The moment where Nikki Bella takes her first cock in years.

Carmella continued to disparage her as several heaping helpings of lube were applied to both her cock and Nikki's waiting asshole. All the while, NB buried her face in shame, hiding away from her audience of none as Mella's cock unceremoniously made its initial contact. Closing her eyes, Nicole did her best to block out everything that was happening, including the fact that her butt immediately gobbled the tip, without even an ounce of pain to show for it. Sure enough, the lube was proving effective; Nikki couldn't feel a thing, a fact that made her heart sink.

Feeling so little had never been more distressing. It was like Carmella was fucking the life out of her, and the worst part was, it'd only just begun. Nikki had upwards of eleven inches to go. Needless to say, her inexperienced butt, as well as her top mentality was going to have its work cut out for it.

More and more of that dick opened and filled her bowels, navigating her tailpipe like a veteran explorer. Deeper and deeper than anyone or anything was meant to go, plunging as far and stretching as wide as the lube would allow. All the while, Nikki stayed motionless, whimpering and whining like a bitch as her asshole expanded further than it had in half a decade. The lube was a huge help, but as with any relatively unused ass, lube would only get you so far.

The further Mella went into Nicole's bowels, the slower the overall penetration became and the harder she had to push to shove every inch in. Naturally, as the lube went, so did the painlessness of their situation. What was once an easy, seamless filling quickly transitioned into an agonizingly intense experience. So incredibly excruciating that Nikki felt as though her ass was in danger of some serious permanent damage. Oh God, just the thought of that potential doctor's visit only made the situation even more humiliating!

Of course, no amount of pain or screaming on her part could've stopped Mella at that moment which, in turn, only made it worse for the former Divas Champion. Luckily or rather, unfortunately, The Princess of Staten Island still had an ace up her sleeve, in the form of half an industrial-sized bottle of lubricant.

"OH FUCK, ya feel that, Nik? Huh, bitch? Hurts don't it? Havin' all that cock in your little asshole? Mmm but don't worry, sooner or later, you'll be thanking me for every second I waste on you! Buuuuut, for now though, Money Mella's got just the way to make it all better!" She assured, slapping Nikki's hands away and taking a big handful of that beautiful caramel-colored booty in one hand while grabbing the bottle with the other. Then, in an act of assfucking masterclass, Mistress Carmella slowly, PLODDINGLY plucked her cock from that hole. She hadn't managed to fill her completely, but even still, inch after inch seemed to appear from out of nowhere until eventually, all but the tip had been extracted. Then, Carmella took the next step.

Spreading that juicy and jiggly asscheek as far as she could, Mella demanded, "Push! Go! Go!" After taking a second to catch her breath, Nikki hesitantly agreed, leaving her face covered, but submissively peeling her other buttcheek open and pushed out as hard as she could. Out popped the cock, leaving a brief but manageable window for Mella to make her move. So, wasting no time, The Fabulous One took the bottle's nozzle, shoved it inside Nikki's slightly gaped backdoor, and squirted a large amount of lube deep inside.

Nikki gasped, taken aback by the initial feeling of the cold, oily liquid that now called her bowels home. It was strange, to say the least. And to say the most, it felt kinda good. Well, at least compared to the aching and stinging from having eight inches extracted without a proper reprieve. But, before she could focus on one feeling, her big butt was filled again, bringing back the eerily familiar feeling of being stuffed. But this time. around, things were a bit different. Without even trying, Mella managed to stuff the entirety of her strap-on inside of Nikki Bella's asshole.

Ten inches in length, nowhere to be found as the pair of models-turned-wrestlers became one. Mella's toned, muscular dancer thighs came in contact with Nikki's juicy rear-end, bringing a close to both the subtly of this fuck-sesh and the early stages of the domme's plans to break the busty Bella. All the while, Brie's typically "Fearless" twin sister was reduced to a whimpering, pathetic shell of the woman that she once was.

Not from the pain, because there wasn't any. Nope, it was the sheer humiliation of it all that had her welling up, with tears quickly flowing seconds later. Nikki Bella was crying her eyes out because, for the first time in years, she'd taken the entirety of a girlcock in one fell swoop. And even worse, she kind of liked it.

Not necessarily, but Nikki knew by this point that the writing was on the wall for her chances tonight. Maybe, no... DEFINITELY, she'd stay strong after. But, the first inklings of pleasure had made their mark the moment Carmella's thighs smacked against her butt. The sudden jolt of pleasure merely shook her momentarily, but it became increasingly obvious that there was no hope of her NOT enjoying this. For Christ's sake, The Money Mistress hadn't even started fucking her properly yet, an act she didn't have to wait much longer for.

With a smile on her face, Carmella slowly began to unsheath her cock again, watching several inches return to the light of day, covered in a unique blend of asscream and lube, something she planned to have her pet snack on later. For now, the ex-Laker girl focused on the task at hand, which happened to be removing as much cock as possible, only to slam it all back in at full force, officially beginning the rectum wrecking. Meanwhile, Nikki continued to ball her eyes out, completely detached from the world around her. Mostly because as more of those powerful thrusts followed, thinking about anything else became increasingly difficult.

Mella was showing no mercy, determined to break the bitch, once and for all. Every thrust was packed with evil intent, designed to bring that goal to fruition. Time after time, seven inches, eight inches, nine inches plunged into that hole, with Nikki's current position only making things worse. There wasn't anything she could do to stop it. The pounding! The slapping of their skin! The constant hammering, hitting her deepest, most sensitive spots like it was going out style! All The Fearless former champ could do was close her eyes and hope to hide how much she was enjoying herself. Sadly, it wasn't working.

If anything, closing her eyes only made things worse, since losing her sight detached her further from reality. The intense slamming and thumping never ceased, only sending her deeper and deeper down the proverbial rabbit hole. Even as the lube began to disappear, along with her tears, the smooth, effortless strokes continued to come in waves, turning her asshole inside-out little by little. Not literally, of course, but the pummeling was forceful enough to feel as though her insides were being scrambled. But, just as Nikki seemed to grow accustomed to the hard, non-stop reaming, Mella took their game in the opposite direction.

Instead of continuing the more brutal approach, The Money Mistress slowed her movements, allowing her bitch to truly feel every inch navigating her bum. Before, Carmella didn't want to waste time using a slow and steady pace. But now that Nikki's butt was properly broken in, she was more than happy to switch up her plan of attack. And why shouldn't she be? If what she heard was true, then fucking the bitch like this sure to have her submit in no time.

Sadly, it was true. At her most pathetic and submissive, Nikki had always preferred for a top to take their time with her. After all, even when she was considered a pure bottom, somebody with her looks and body was a prize and, subsequently, deserved to be treated as such. Even after topping and remaining untouchable, nothing had changed.

Nicole regrettably focused on every inch, scraping against her walls as it sunk into the dark chasm that had become her asshole. Never in her life had Nikki felt more pathetic, like all the work she'd put in to become a legitimate legend of the business was all for nothing. And the worst part was, each time she was blessed with that cock, that fact seemed to matter less. And just like that, the inner struggle commenced.