Money Mella Makes Her Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were still sealed shut, cutting off the world around her, except that of her lower half. The strength of the sensations in her ass seemed to grow by the second, screaming at her to let go. To give to her burgeoning desires. But luckily, Nikki was still aware enough to remember what she told herself. That no matter how bad things got, that she would stay strong. Of course, that was earlier, long before things had seemingly gotten out of hand. But, just when Nikki seemed torn between her two halves, Mella threw her a bone and fully extracted her cock, ending the struggle without a winner.

As with everything else she's done, Carmella didn't act in haste. She had a very good reason to give Nicole a reprieve at, of all times, moments before potentially admitting defeat. It was a bold move, but Nikki was desperate to unleash her version of "Brie Mode", she just knew it. At this point, Mella considered her conquest of Nikki Bella a matter of when not if. So, why not comfort the bitch with a familiarly satisfying taste just before her fall from grace?

Boasting a confident grin, Carmella scurried over to where Nikki's head was laying. Then, she took the base of her cock into her grasp and pressed the tip against the once-proud champion's lips. For Nikki, few things in life were as certain as her love for the wonderful flavor of a Bella Twin butt, especially her own. And, while she had gotten to taste the deepest depths of her little sis' little booty countless times since becoming a full-fledged top, it had been years since she'd been able to enjoy her own to this degree.

Without hesitation or even a slight grimace, Nikki opened her mouth and let her taste buds dabble in the delicacy that was the buttcream from her freshly-fucked asshole. And it was wonderful! The taste was magical, everything she'd remembered and so, so much more! Nicole sucked every bit of glaze off of Mella's rubber cock, even blatantly allowing her supposed temporary top to fill her mouth, all in the name of getting more of that sweet nectar. That was when, in a true sign of weakness, Nikki allowed the smallest, most pathetic moan ever uttered to slip past the cock and out of her gullet. And naturally, The Money Mistress just had to give her two cents.

"You love the taste of your butt, huh Nik?" She asked, to which Nikki didn't reply, mostly because it wasn't necessary. No matter how she answered, Carmella was going to flip it and use it against her. Nikki's silence proved ineffective, however, when The Fabulous Diva continued hee verbal assault anyway.

"Still staying quiet huh? I heard you moan, Nikki, it's all over! But, I like our little game! The strong, fierce cat, playing with the insignificant little mouse who keeps pointlessly fighting back, it's fun for me," She explained as Nikki continued to lap up as much buttcream as she could. "Very fun, bitch. So fun, I'm nearly pressed to allow it to go on longer. Nearly, but not actually. As fun as it is, I'm ready to make that magic moment a reality. Mmmm, I hope you said your piece Nikki, 'cause that strong, confident woman that used to look back at you in the mirror? Poof! She's about to disappear! Hahahahah!"

Mella laughed maniacally, plucking her cock from Nicole's mouth and standing powerfully over the fallen top. "Are you ready to kiss her goodbye?" Carmella asked, to which Nikki, no longer controlled by the taste of her butt, replied "There's no need. Not when I plan on seeing her again."

Naturally, Carmella's reaction to NB's defiance was a disapproving shake of the head. Her defiance wasn't amusing, nor did it make her look like the Nikki Bella we all know and love. She didn't look like a trailblazer or a role model, just a delusional shell of the woman she once was, clinging on by a thread. A single thread, caught between two razor-sharp scissor blades, just waiting to be cut loose. Even Nikki herself could see the writing on the wall in terms of giving in for tonight; she'd long since admitted defeat in that regard. But, she was giving her mental state far too much credit.

Mere moments ago, Nikki had been moaning like the average ATM whore, all from the taste of her own ass. As much as it pained her to admit it, Nicole had nearly given up from getting that same ass fucked, as well. Yet, somehow, she was still blind to how weak she truly was, and also the lengths that Carmella would go to if it meant bringing the real Nikki to life. An ignorance that would likely cost her everything.

Carmella had gotten up and, in a strange turn of events, pulled Nikki up with her, taking a large handful of those long, raven-colored locks and tugging at them. The Fearless former champ looked back at the rookie with more than a glimmer of disgust in her eyes. The Moon-Walkin', Trash-Talkin' top looked as determined as ever to bring an end to the legend of Nikki Bella and, luckily, had one last ace in the hole. The craziest of all crazy ideas that, in reality, sounded as though it would only work in some kind of erotic fan-fiction. But, Mella was curious, and if what she believed was true, then this method was full-proof.

Mella caressed her fellow model's pretty face, trying her best to calm the bitch, thus ensuring that when she popped her question, she'd get a legitimate answer. "So, pretty little Nicole, before we kiss The Fearless One goodbye, I've got a few questions. Answer honestly, for your own sake. Question one, your sister Brie, she's as submissive as everyone says, yeah?"

Staying calm and cautious, Nikki answered, "Yes, I made her my bitch after we broke away from Beth."

"Ok, good. Question two, you and your sister, you're completely identical? Like, exactly the same? Ya know, besides these ridiculously fake tits?" Mella continued, taking the time to perform the unnecessary task of playfully slapping Nikki's massive breasts.

Rolling her eyes, but surprisingly beginning to calm even further, Nikki sassily answered, "If you're asking if we think the same, then no. For instance, she's a butt-slut and I'm a butt-buster."

"Yeah, yeah sure you are," Mella joked, before clasping her hand around Nikki's throat and gripping tightly. "But, I reckon that's a lie. That's okay though, I'll pass it off as ignorant bliss and move on to the third and final question. Brie, your sweet and 'innocent' little sis, as you've just admitted, is an anal-addicted whore. Brie Mode, as they call it? Well, question three, Nik, how do you get her to Brie Mode?"

Nikki, who had a response ready, gasped for air as Carmella continued to ominously make her request. "Tell me how you bring the slut out of your sister!" She demanded tightening her grip briefly before releasing altogether, giving Nicole a chance to answer after a quick coughing and hacking fit.

"I- let her fuck herself...control the pace. She's always ready to get her ass fucked, but Brianna takes it to another level when I give her the reins," Nikki answered honestly, unaware of what she'd just walked into.

"Is that so?" Carmella smirked. "I should've figured as much. But nevertheless, it's an idea that'd slipped my mind. Until now." Nikki looked on, a glimmer of terror beginning to form in her eyes. It was then that she realized why Carmella began to question her in the first place. Too little, too late.

Before Nikki could even bury herself for being so dense, Carmella had already retaken hold of the brunette's long hair, using the dark mane to drag her back over to the couch. Mella then took a seat, leaving the famous reality star the only standing woman in the room. Directions shouldn't have been necessary; even Nikki knew what Mella wanted. But whether it was fear of the dominant Staten Island Princess, or what might happen if she obeyed, the once-fearless Bella abstained. That was until a long-overdue first made its debut.

The dead silence was broken as Mella's palm came crashing down on Nikki Bella's right butt cheek, causing the longest-reigning Divas Champion to yelp in pain. Nikki immediately groped the attacked area, leaving the other wide open for a similar assault. Like the crack of a whip, down came Mella's hand again, the force so strong that the evidence was apparent, even through the target's tan skin.

"You better get to it, bitch!" Mella demanded. "Unless, of course, you want me to keep abusing this big, fat booty of yours. Which I'd love to do, soooo by all means, take your time!" Nikki freed her eyes from the tears that began to plague her for the umpteenth time that night. In front of her was an incredibly tough decision, one that only presented itself with repercussions. No matter what she picked, Nikki was risking her well-being, her happiness, and even her freedom. Either slam her fat ass down on that cock and get to work, or face the consequences.

Sadly, Nicole was left with only one option. Mella was tough and, no matter what, she was going to force Nikki into the act. It made no sense whatsoever to suffer through a spanking, only to prolong such an inevitable fate. The choice became as clear as day; Nikki was going to fuck herself on Carmella's big strap-on cock, right here, right now. With a more brutal and convincing smack to her behind, Nikki Bella made her decision.

The busty Bella submissively backed up and began to lower herself down, only to be stopped dead in her tracks with another swift bum strike. "Hey bitch, if you're gonna do it, do it right! Now turn around! Ooooh yeah, that's it! Show Money Mella that pretty face of yours!" Naturally, Nikki quickly did as instructed, desperately trying to avoid any further abuse to her behind.

Dropping her head in shame, Nicole wrapped her long, muscular legs around the mouthy blonde's body. The Princess of Staten Island sat back as her legendary adversary was moments away from committing one of the most malleable acts of her life. Nikki closed her as she took the cock into her grasp, lining it up with her asshole, only to get slapped again.

"Open 'em, Nik! C'mon, I wanna see those pretty browns light up! Oh, Nicole, I can't wait to see the color change when you get what you need!" With a sniffle and a whimper, Nikki opened her eyes, only to find the woman that'd bested her, looking back hungrily. Not a word was shared between the two, but Mella's eyes brought an intensity that demanded the future Hall of Famer to get on with it. Nikki delayed it for as long as she could, but with Carmella's hands looming over her booty, threatening a repeat performance of what had made the decision so easy, to begin with.

"Get to it, slut! Go! Fuck yourself on my cock! Do it, or else!" Carmella shouted, leaving Nikki with no other option. It was time to nut up and take that cock like a good girl, so she could get back to business as usual. So, with no further distractions, Nikki swallowed hard, took the dildo in her hand once more, and pressed it against her awaiting hole.

Almost immediately, Nikki let out a deep, gravelly screech as the first few inches quickly invaded the shallowest depths of her ass. But, as we all know, the tip is only the beginning, and with no lube to help ease the rest in, taking the full length again was going to be a challenge for her. Nevertheless, Nikki got to work, slowly lowering her booty down, allowing her hole to adjust to Mella's size and shape before rising back up.

Admittedly, the penetration was far less painful than Nikki had feared, almost to her own detriment. At least if it hurt, then she wouldn't have to worry about enjoying it. But sadly, fucking herself like this didn't hurt. If anything her slow, methodical movements only sped the feeling out process along.

Bella #2 dropped her famously round ass down like clockwork every few seconds, seemingly allowing more and more of that cock to occupy her loosening orifice. Much to her chagrin, even as more cock invaded, any real pain or discomfort never seemed to emanate. In fact, she didn't feel much at all. Since she hadn't started fucking herself properly yet, there wasn't any pleasure to be found either. The only recurring feeling was that of the pressure and ever-growing fullness in her asshole.

With no real pain to be found, nothing was stopping Nikki from slamming her butt down and taking all that cock in one fell swoop. She knew she could pull it off if she wanted to, but quietly avoided it for her own sake. At least, for as long as she could anyway. But eventually, Carmella caught on and, despite this supposedly being Nikki's solo performance, used a little force to get the bitch from A to B.

Taking Nikki's hips into her grasp, she pushed the big titted brunette down, forcing every inch of that monster up her tailpipe in the process. "Let's not beat around the bush any further, okay, Nik? Now, be a good slut and take your duties seriously! I only wanna see your best effort! Every inch, every time, otherwise we'll pick up this little game in the middle of the SmackDown locker room! Understand?"

Struggling to think straight with all of that cock inside her, Nikki managed to squeak out a, "Yes...Mella," both a bold attempt at remaining defiant and a true sign of weakness. Nevertheless, after a few moments, frantically trying to get her mental processes back on track, Nikki raised her ass once more, before slamming it back down as hard as she could. All ten inches barreled into her with exceptional speed and velocity, the likes of which her sister Brie would've probably been frothing at the mouth to enjoy. But not Nikki.

Nope, taking every inch on every single rotation was already beginning to wear her down. Nikki was normally a strong, confident woman. I mean, they don't just hand out a nickname like "Fearless" to anyone. But, even the most powerful of butt-busting tops have their breaking points and, unfortunately, Nikki was getting dangerously close to hers.

Minutes passed and, as they did, Nikki found it increasingly difficult to suppress the urge to push things to the next level. Without even thinking about it, she began to slam her ass down harder and more frequently. Smoother, quicker, even adding a variety of different hip motions, all without a single outside force demanding it.

Sure, at first there was the fear of getting a properly brutal spanking from the uber-confident rookie top. But, as each minute passed at a snail's pace, that original threat began to slip her mind entirely, to the point where she forgot why she was riding so intensely in the first place. Or, in other words, Nikki was beginning to fuck herself silly. And even worse, she didn't even care.

The better half of wrestling's OTHER most iconic female duo was riding with the utmost enthusiasm, even placing her hands on the fabulously dominant woman below her for stability, allowing herself to speed up even further. The Fearless Superstar was focused solely on pummeling her hole as hard as humanly possible, throwing any worries about permanent damage, as well as the shame she once felt for moaning, out of the window.

Any kind of fight she had left was buried deep within, struggling to reach the surface. Scratching and clawing to save her from the horrific possibility that was quickly becoming reality. Somewhere, in some dark, inaccessible corner of her mind, laid the remnants of the longest-reigning Divas Champion. But, with each passing second, those remnants, the last little fragments of the woman she'd been were being swept out of existence. The culprit? The physically imposing desire to submit, brought upon by her primal thirst for a long-overdue anal orgasm.

Deep down, Nikki had always had it in her. The craving, no... the NEED to be someone else's property is rooted in her Bella DNA. Though Brie has never topped, that's not because little sis just doesn't have what it takes. When the Twins were liberated from their mistress, Nikki had convinced herself that there was another option. Maybe it was her hetero-life partner's success that made her think talent WAS sexually transmitted after all, or maybe she was just too determined to make something more of herself. But regardless of the reason, Nikki finally understood why little sis had stayed in her lane.

Because it was her lane, the road that she'd been destined to travel. And now, in her most real, truest form, with her breathing heavier than it's ever been, Nikki realized that it was her destiny, too. Just as Mella had suggested, they were identical. They always have been and they always will be. Such is life when you have a twin.

Even as adults, Nicole and Brianna had done everything alike. Both had successful in-ring careers, both had formed fruitful relationships with one of the top male talents, and, once upon a time, both had belonged to a former alpha female, where, unsurprisingly, both had their asses demolished regularly. It was only when Nikki's delusions of grandeur kicked in that things began to change. But, things had only changed for Nikki.

Admittedly, Brie never wanted things to change. She always embraced and accepted her role at the very bottom of the hierarchy. A depraved, worthless buttslut and nothing more. But, if Brie had any redeeming qualities not involving her skill as a cocksleeve, it was that she's always known her place. The same can't be said for Nikki, who felt a cold numbness begin to wash over her entire body.

The reality was, Nikki hadn't known her place, at least for the last four years. It was only just now, with Carmella's cock owning her asshole better than anyone ever had before, that Nikki Bella, the well-respected former alpha and, subsequently, sure-fire first-ballot Hall of Famer finally realized that she'd made a mistake. Sure, she became one of the greatest of her era, as well as a staple in the world of reality TV. But at that moment, all of her success was her biggest regret because, through all the glitz and glamor remained the sobering fact that without it all, Nikki never would've been too blinded to admit that she was a stone-cold bottom. An anal slut, a whore for girlcock, a submissive little butt bitch; regardless of how you slice it, all of the money and the fame had influenced her to not only live without the one thing she truly needed. A fact that nearly made Nikki loathe herself. Nearly.

Because, in the end, all of that delusion had led to this moment. The wonderfully sweet occasion where, after years and years of foolishly depriving herself, Nikki met a real woman who forced her to come to terms with who she was. Mella may have been an inexperienced top, looking for that first statement victory in her quest for hierarchy domination. But, despite her unseasoned abilities, Carmella had shown Nikki Bella, of all people, the light. Even as the top dog, Nikki had fallen to the likes of Charlotte and Paige, among others. But, they hadn't struck a chord like The Princess of Staten Island had. She succeeded where they'd failed. For one reason or another, Carmella had broken her, and Nikki couldn't have been happier about it!

Mella looked up at her new sub and watched as the final, leftover scraps of The Fearless One were locked away, hopefully for good. Nikki's blank, expressionless visage twisted and turned, forcing a wicked smile. But, it didn't remain, nor was it meant to. Mella's huge cock constantly bashing against her nerve-endings made even the slightest act, outside of bouncing up and down, incredibly difficult. But, so long as it got the point across, then Nikki was happy. And sure enough, the message had been received, loud and clear.

What Carmella had shamelessly and skillfully grinding in front of her was the greatest conquest that any recent NXT call-up could ask for. She'd done it! She'd broken Nikki Bella, thus etching her name in the history books forever. And, more importantly, moving one step closer to making a name for herself in WWE's cutthroat backstage environment. A fact that made Carmella crack a smile, herself. And, as Nikki's long, muscular body fell into hers, completely overwhelmed by the blissful release that was on the horizon, that smile grew a little bit larger.