Money Mella Makes Her Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki Bella was on the precipice of a truly explosive orgasm, a full-powered ecstasy rocket just waiting to be ignited. But, it was that hesitation, the fact that she stopped herself from giving in despite the immense amount of pleasure that had Mella grinning her sexy little ass off. Because, if the bitch's pathetic moans and howls of glee weren't enough evidence that the old Nikki was long gone, then openly avoiding her desire to cum on the whim that she wouldn't be allowed to without asking, was. If nothing else, then having the once-powerful top, writhing and shaking, trying her best not to cum was incredibly fucking hot!

But, all good things must come to an end eventually. Regardless of how fun torturing The Fearless bottom was, Mella had conquered the slut and it was time for the momentous evening to come to an end. And like all good "evenings", it would end with a bang!

Nikki's movements had slowed considerably, all in the name of proving her worth to the woman she now belonged to. Where most women would've been delirious by now, she sat there, near motionless with her whole body numb, and even a headache for her troubles. It was pure agony, and as what seemed like hours came and went without a trace, Nikki finally realized that the only way she would ever earn the right to cum was by begging for it. Her Money Mistress wasn't going to bail her out; if she wanted it, then she needed to make her desires known, as well as how badly she needed to bring them to light.

The only problem was getting it out. She tried her best to spit the words out, but they all seemed to jumble together in an incoherent mess. In her current state, the best Nikki could manage was one simple, "Please," a small, insignificant phrase that could signify a variety of different things. Sadly, it didn't get the broken bitch to her destination. But, silver linings, it did get the overjoyed top to involve herself at long, long last.

"Please what, Nik? Spit it out!" She screamed, slapping Nikki in the face in hopes of sending a jolt of energy through the broken bitch's near lifeless body. "What, you wanna cum, is that it? Do you want Money Mella to give you a FAB little fuckhole's orgasm? Tell me, then! Let the most Fabulous top in WWE know! Tell me how I broke you, bitch! Tell me how I broke the great Nikki Bella and turned her into nothing more than an anal whore who wants so badly to cum! DO IT!"

Gathering everything she had, as well as possibly dipping into her life energy reserves, Nikki did the best she could to give her mistress what she wanted. "You- YOU BROKE ME!!! I'M YOURS! I'M YOURS! OHH- OH MY GOD!!!!" Luckily, she did incredibly well.

"Goooooood giiiiiirl! So, do you wanna cum, Nik?"

"Ohhhh- FUCK YES PLEASE!!! CAN I PLEASE?" Nikki begged, throwing away any self-respect that might've remained, all in the name of getting that sweet, blissful climax. She was shaking violently; any second now, Nikki would succumb to the overwhelming force of this incredibly monumental orgasm. So, being the benevolent, giving mistress that she is, Mella finally allowed her pet the satisfaction of experiencing a real top's full strength.

"Go, bitch! Cum! FUCKING CUM!" Money Mella demanded, suddenly bucking her hips after remaining stationary all this time. Nikki's eyes lit up as she wasted no time meeting her brand new owner in the middle, slamming her ass down against Carmella's upward movements. The following moments were a blur for the longest-reigning Divas champion, her already deteriorated mind cracking and crumbling under the intense pleasure that every synapse in her brain was releasing. What started at the top spread all the way down, even leaving her neatly pedicured toes in ecstasy.

Nikki was cold all over, completely unconscious from the world around her, but that didn't stop her from seizing up as if she were D-Von Dudley selling a table bump. Nor did it stop Carmella from verbally asserting her dominance over her fallen rival. "How's that? Huh? How does it feel to be a real woman's bitch, Nikki? That's right! You're mine! You belong to me!"

Maybe it was sheer determination to prove herself or, maybe it was the unbridled loyalty she felt towards her new mistress, but Nikki, still under her cum-induced trance, groggily mumbled, "I....belong...to you." At that moment, she wasn't sure where she was, nor how she'd fallen so low. The only Nikki Bella knew was that going forward, she never wanted to be anywhere else. Her new home would be wherever Carmella deemed it suitable for her to get on all fours. At all times, she would be ready and willing to serve, possibly the most telling sign that the old Nikki Bella was dead and buried, never to be seen again.

But, Carmella was nothing if not thorough in her efforts. She knew that she'd broken the Bella bitch but, there was still work to be done. Breaking Nikki was a serious accomplishment, yet the other tops, especially Charlotte, wouldn't give her the props that she deserved for such a groundbreaking feat. Luckily, Mella knew just the way to take another quick jump towards the top, hopefully, sooner rather than later.

"Nikki?" She asked, the fresh-faced sub smiling back, still trying to catch her breath.

"Yes, mistress?" Nikki responded.

"Refer to me as your Money Mistress, yeah? Okay! Soooo, Nikki?"

"Yes, my Money Mistress!?" She corrected, using even more enthusiasm than before.

Licking her lips, Mella finally asked the question, "How soon can you get your sister here?" Nikki smiled back, signaling that it wouldn't be long before her twin sister Brie would share in the delight of belonging to her Fabulous new mistress.