All Comments on 'Money Talks and Wendy Gets F*****'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 1 year ago

Very well done. My compliments to Wendy as well. This is the first 5 star rating ive given in months. I had some small concerns early on, but you recovered nicely and exceeded my expectations. Good show and not tell. Which many armature writers struggle with. Excellent description of scenes. You were able to hold my level of disbelief to a minimum. Ive used LUSH,s for years. Great job of describing their usage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Darn, I read thru it hoping Wendy would find a way to turn the tables on her tormentors. Shame she didn’t bite someone’s dick off.

Srg66Srg66over 1 year ago

Great story. Thank you both. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find it funny that the title censored "Fucked." Ahh yes, mustn't let anyone reading know that there are swear words in this wholesome tale of rape and forced gangbanging. Haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope Wendy takes a gun to work and shoots a couple of mother fuckers in the head!

verbicideverbicide25 days ago

Well, this was garbage. I've got to say, I agree with the Anon who feels the only appropriate ending is for Wendy to pop every partner at this firm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...