All Comments on 'Money Well Spent'

by DarkkBrothaOne

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story!

Love everything about this well crafted story, especially the ending. It is maybe a cheesy hollywood happy ever after end but I love it! And you wrote a real story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Masterfully written

I totally agree with anon about this being a true story , a real story . I’ve read a lot of stories on this site , many of them were exceptionally crafted , and yours is no exception ! It was kinda corny , but that’s one of the things that endears the reader to its magic ! It’s one of my favorites! Hope to read more of your work .

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 4 years ago

Now that's how you wrote a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You

You wrote an erotic story about black people that didn’t make us seem stupid, while keeping it sexy. That’s rare on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well done

reminds me of the way Amy Tan really nailed multi aspects of American Chinese society. Knowing little to nothing about urban Blacks, I like to think you did the same

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Amazing Writing

From the heart writing and it sounds like it was from actual experience. Great job.

brownbettiebrownbettiealmost 4 years ago

Love reading your stories, as you really get drawn into the story, and You can feel what the characters are feeling. Well done! You’ve got a lifelong fan here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice

I was curious to see if there were incest stories involving black people for once. I’m glad I found yours. Thank you.

Also to the anon who thank the author for “not writing a story about blacks that make you guys look stupid:” I’m genuinely surprised to learn that there are black people who like to read incest stories. I thought it was only us whites who were into this kind of taboo...

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Not a fan of the incest..but its hard to find black erotica works, and yours is pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn’t want to like this story because it was filled with stereotypes. However the ending was awesome. I wish there were more black incest stories without involving the hood, jail, welfare, etc. just get to the sex!

Se7ensins20Se7ensins20over 1 year ago

Story was good I'm just confused how he shot his cum into her bowels while he was in her pussy.....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Way to many stereotypes, Drug dealing, jail, rape, crying, manic depressive episodes and rape before anything hot? 1 out of 5 stars.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOne3 months agoAuthor

I'm confused. For all the readers who complained that this story had too many "stereotypes," did you NOT read the first few lines?! This story takes place in an Inner City Housing tenement. Of COURSE there are going to be the stereotypes of drug dealing, gang banging and the rest of it. Thus when the characters move to a better house, it resonates more as that is no longer a part of their world!

Thanks for enjoying a little taste of my world.

DBO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkkBrothaOne@DarkkBrothaOne
A light-skinned brotha who had an unexpected experience that changed my life. Love chat, intelligent conversation, and humor. No, I will not EVER be into Race Play, so don't ask. Nor do I do Scat, toilet, BDSM, Futa, furries, or Dom/Sub (nothing against those of you that do......